Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:32 pm
Rei went up to Azreal and hugged on to his arm "what happens if i do something to you" Rei said pulling in closer to Azreal's face  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:42 pm
"Rmember, you are still in Haruka's body. I highly doubt she would want to do anything to me," Azreal said but his voice lacked any confidence.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:43 pm
Rei backed off "man you have no sence of love do you" she said turning away from Azreal but backing up into him "she likes this what about you?' she said with a smirk looking into his eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:49 pm
Azreal's confidence faultered. He couldn't deny that he didn't like it. All the sings were there. "Umm...what do you mean she likes it?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:52 pm
"like Im going to tell you that she lies to her heart" she said getting even closer then she stopped "but Im not about to let her heart get what it wants" Rei said turning away from Azreal  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:54 pm
Azreal didn't know what to do at that point. He took a deep breath to calm himself and to get his emotions back under control. Once he had returned to his normally cold emotion he replied. "You do realize you're going to be the death of me," he muttered. He looked up at the sky and saw dark storm clouds on the horizon. "Here's hoping we don't get stuck in the town in the middle of a storm."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:56 pm
Rei turned "but my own part of the heart wants me to" she said turning around and kissed Azreal on the lips "see ya cutie heart " she said blowing a kiss then a dark ball appeared around Haruka and she appeared back to normal but still in the demon form  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:58 pm
Azreal's face showed his shock as he stared at Haruka. He'd known her for over five years and never before had she.... He pulled back his cloak and looked at her for a second, realizing that she was herself he wondered if she remembered what she just did. "Haruka?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Haruka slowly opened her eyes "what?" she said with a sarrow voice looking up with hollow eyes she knew but was going to lie if he asked about it  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:03 pm
Azreal shook his head quickly and started fumbling with his hood. "It's nothing. Let's just get into the town before the storm hits. We may have to spend the night there if it's too bad." Azreal said. He fumbled with his hood but was still having a hard time with it. He even shocked himself by how much that kiss had startled him.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:05 pm
Haruka as they walked farther into the town she kept her head down the hole time with her fingers on her lips then it started to rain Haruka looked up putting her fingers down it reminded her of the past she kept seeing pictures of the people who killed her family  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:10 pm
Azreal knew how Haruka was when it rained. Despite the fact that he was a wanted man, he threw his cloak over her to keep the rain off of her. He smiled and lifted the cloak so she could see him. "Hey, why don't we get a place for the night. We can get the information we need when we don't run a risk of a drowning."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:12 pm
Haruka took of the cloak and handed it back "dont need it but thank you" she said turning towards the inn not looking back at Azreal she got them seprate rooms  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:21 pm
Azreal shook his head and pulled the cloak over his face. "You're welcome," he muttered coldly and walked into the inn as well grabbing the key to his room and followed her.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:23 pm
"Your down the hall" Haruka said pointing down the hall and walked into ehr room about to close the door but stooped only showing the side of her face "you'll be okay by yourself right or should i send some one to be with you" Haruka said shutting the door on Azreal  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff