Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:38 am
Anglie followed the others to a building 'Wow' she thought.

"YURI! what was that!? Why did you come back empty-handed without a mermaid!?" Gaito boomed at Yuri walking into the room, "Whta happened to my vase!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:21 pm
Yuri's eyes lifted and got scared, "Well uh uh... IT WAS A COVINCIDENCE! THEY WERE TOO STRONG! And uh uhmm it was just standing perfectly ever since I came back, but it just brake by itself! But don't worry Gaito I'll fix and clean it up!" Yuri insisted.  

Pow in the Wow

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:33 am
"If they are to strong, then maybe I should send 3 of you to get them. We only need four more princesses. Maybe we should get the Princesses of the Seas too."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:08 pm
"I haven't seen them around lately in the castle. Also what should I do and what would be the best to capture them? Gaito do you have any weapons or any tools that would be useful and good to capture the rest of them?" said Yuri. She sighed of relief that at least Gaito was changing the subject and not hurting her this time.  

Pow in the Wow

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:01 am
"Here Yuri" Gaito said, handing Yuri a device, "Use this to get the mermaids. This is a device that will track the mermaids for you if they are in their mermaid forms or not, then it will make a noise that only they will hear. It will hurt their ears so much that they can't sing..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:33 pm
*Yuri takes the device* "Oh yay! Thank you Gaito! But the truth is, I can't do it alone. I need those other three, but I haven't seen then around for a day already." Yuri said.  

Pow in the Wow

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:56 pm
((let's pm the others and ask them to reply))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:40 pm
Coco and Sara were trapped.Then Gaito came in the room."You'll never capture the other mermaids!"said Coco.  

` TenTen

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:57 pm
Gaito walked into the room where the two newly captured mermaid princesses were. "Oh really? If I can catch you two I will be sure to catch the others" Gaito replied to Coco.
Sara looked at Gaito. 'He looks kinda cute' she thought, starring at him, 'Wait! what am I thinking? He's the enemy, I can't fall in love with him'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:32 pm
Hanon went to Luchias room " what is it Luchia " she asked going into her friends room. " Is something wrong" she asked and sat on Luchias bed ..

Megan was in her castel in the Red sea she had resently gone to the Indian Ocean and by the sound of what she heard Sara and Coco had been captured. " I have to do something " she said and doing what anyone would have done she decided to head for the shore. (Sorry I haved been Rping I have been getting ready for college and my first class was Tuseday so its going to get pretty hard to get on with my studies and all ))  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:20 pm
"Hanon,Coco and Sara got kidnapped.In the Indaian ocean is what Meko said." As she pointed to the sleeping girl on her bed.She took a few steps to Angile and ruffled her hair. "This is Angile.She sang to Yuri and Yuri ran off...another mermaid,Hannon! Yay!" Luchia said happily as she looked down to smile at Angile. "Hannon,Have you seen Rina?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:16 pm
Hanon shook her head " No I havent seen Rina " Hanon said and looked to the two mermaids " Hi I am Hosho Hanon you can call me Hanon " she said smiling and trying not to reveal she was a mermaid too.

Megan swam to the surface being greeted by the warm sun as soon as she was out of the water her fins changed to legs and a red t-shirt with blue jean shorts appeared and she walked down the beach.

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:59 pm
Yuri laughed. When she looked at Sara, she was wondering why she's looking at Gaito. Yuri gasped.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:34 am
Anglie looked at the girl who just walked in, "Hi" she whispered  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:07 pm
"Aww,Dont be shy Anglie!"Luchia said as she bent down to her level. "Oh,I Know! I Can be your friend,How would you like that?" Luchia asked as she smiled again.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff