Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dread Lime

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:18 pm
I'm Dread Lime. I play Empereor's Children and Nids. I also play Necromunda(Ratskins), and Mordheim (Reiklanders).  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:12 pm
Wolf lord Alex
Aka Ulrik..
I'll post my army pics later its pretty awsome.

Army pic's
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dr MysterieOs

wicked_hat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:10 pm
hi I am Violent_D aka Dave

I play a chaos 40k army

I also play a warhammer dark elf army

sorry I have no pics to post  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:51 pm
I'm Tziek and I play Space Marines of the White Fox. No pics cause i'm just trying to get back into the game now... My troops are thus:
Terminator Captain,
Tactics squad(10)
Scout squad(5)
Assault squad(5)
Terminator Squad(5)
Dreadnought.
I'm planning on getting some landspeeders too, but I dunno what kinda heavy support to get. Someone wanna help me out? smile  

Tziek

Delita-san

Space Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:10 pm
Greetings! I am Delita-san, a player still learning the ropes for the most part. I play Eldar (Non-specific Craftworld), Daemonhunters (Primarily Grey Knights) and Dark Angels. I'm still learning some of the more advanced elements of play and painting, but so far I fair alright. My win/loss ratio is right now 2:1 in favor of victory, but I don't play very often and usually against other beginners. I've been focused mostly on building and painting, in order to make my forces presentable when the time comes to play with the big boys. Anyways, I think I've droned on enough about myself. Sorry, I don't have any pics of my armies as such..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:31 am
well...hi im ljthegreat.....
ah...army.....i only got pic of old SM detachment...User Image  

Pelagea Coral

Aramek2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:29 pm
Hello. My name is Aramek, and I heartily apologise for not posting in your thread for so long.

I am a 5th semester Forensic Law student at the University of Noth Dakota, and my friends and I play 40K every now and again.

As one could imagine, we do not have the people for greater battles, so we play "40K in a Flash".

I play Khorne, even though I, myself love the Empire. I do not like evil, but I have a lust for melee, ergo, Khorne.

I have gotten a digital Camera for Xmas, and whan I am at home next, I will take photos of my army, and you will all be astounded at how cheap I am.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:47 pm
Hey, Imperatus here (obviously). I have collected Space Marines up until now (using Ultramarine rules), and have recently decided to make the jump to Grey Knights. I don't have any army photos yet (since I haven't received the Knights yet... Damn mail-orders), but as soon as I do I will post 'em here. Oh yeah, I've only been playing Warhammer 40,000 for a few months.  

Red Inc.

Just_Shin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:45 am
Sup all.. I'm a wolves player.. They call me Shin... I'll have pic soon! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:14 am
Hi, I'm Ceryus... I just started playing Tyranids!

I only have:
8 Hormagaunts
8 Termagaunts
1 Ripper set  

Dalndox

Quotable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Seraphine-Exalted

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:27 pm
im Seraphine Exalted, my life is not to interesting. i live in the netherlands (woon je in omstreken assen pm me dan), play Tau and CSM for 40k. got no pictures at the time, hopefully soon to come.

i feel weird -.-''  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:18 pm
thanks for the invite finally a warhammer 40k guild in gaia
well heres my warhammer bio

army:chaos
chapter:iron fists
fav unit of choice:khorne bersekers
worst enemy:eldar (stupid avatar ^_^)
least threat:tyranids  

evildoings

Greenblade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:30 pm
I played both 40K and Fantasy. Beastmen and Chaos space marines. Haven't had anyone to play since 6th edition for Fantasy. That is when some friends moved away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:32 am
They call me... Whim. I've weathered through with the Orcs, as well as the Orks. Never wavering, always steadfast, just as the mighty Waaagh! stands before the weaklings of the Imperium...

Etc...

No pictures of an army, because my armies switch around a lot, depending on what I feel like playing... but hey-- it's Orc/k. It's not too hard to imagine...  

16807 Remorseful Whim

Matt the girl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:02 am
Hi, my name's Matt and I collect... Well, almost everything. I think I have at least 500pts of every 40K army, usually more like 1000 or 1500. I have more Inquisitor models than I like to think about (they now take up more than one layer of my carrying case), one Necromunda gang (never really collected it until they re-released it), a couple of BFG fleets (orks and an Imperial fleet which is mostly made up of Chaos ships) and more Gorkamorka mobs than anyone in their right mind would ever need (esecially as nobody seems to play it any more), but I never claimed to be in my right mind anyway. I'm afraid I don't have any pictures, but they wouldn'y be very interesting anyway (alas, very few of my armies are actually painted up).

I've been playing 40K for about 9 years, and am now in my final year at the University of Nottingham (I live 10 minutes away from Warhammer World... It is far too easy for me to spend money). I joined up to this guild a few weeks ago when I was revising for my exams (hence why I've not posted until now), but they are all fnished and so hopefully I'll have time to post here a little now (although I wouldn'y bet money on it, as I seem to have an awful lot of projects to do this year...)

Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff