Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Know Any Anime Quotes? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:36 pm
You cannot see that person.. I see it.. it is not one that is passed but the eyes of the living. All is in the past -Saitou Hajime ~ Peacemaker Kurogane  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:37 pm
I am not a child of people. I am.. the child of an oni.
I am a dangerous person, am I not?
My answer is not your answer. I cannot help you. -Souji Okita ~ Peacemaker Kurogane

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:39 pm
What would I do with his head? The treasure is worth way more to me. -Yukimura Sinata ~ Samurai Deeper Kyo  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:40 pm
Relax, what are you trying to do? Defeat them with your scowl? -Yukimura Sanata ~ Samurai Deeper Kyo  

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:42 pm
These quotes are from Pokemon Chronicles, "Training Daze" a really heartfelt & indearing episode in my oppinion.

Jessie: (talking to James) Listsen up James; I hope your good, because I'm not going to carry you!

James: (talking to Jessie) mmm mmm mm... no ones carried me since my momma.

Jessie: (talking to James) Funny & confident, lets hope you can back it up little guy...

later in the episode

James: Jessie... I've got this feeling...

Jessie: yeah... what?

James: If you me & Meoth really stick together... & I do mean together!!! We could make a truley amazing team!!!

Jessie: you think so?

James: I do, maybe the greatest team in all of Team Rocket history!!!

Jessie: wow... I sure like the sound of that... but how do I know I can really count on you?

James: I'll make a promiss to you, I swear I'll never let you down!

Meoth: (talking in sleep) & fries, I want fries with ketchup & cheese too!!! sad part is this is NOT out of context

some of these can sound perverted... out of context...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:43 pm
Here's a good one:

When your having fun have fun, & when your angry act angry, & when you want to cry your eyes out, do it! Because after you've cried you feel better! You know you will be able to smile again, but when you keep your feelings to yourself, & force yourself to smile... the person it's hardest on is you. - Sister Rosette ~ Chrono Crusade  

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:44 pm
here's some funny Anglic Layer ones said by Icchan form to his bumbling assistant:

Wrong as usual so, here's your penalty 10 minutes with a live octopus down your pants!! (after being acused of being a pervert... this dosen't help his case though LOL!!!)

Wrong again, the penalty is eating spaggti threw your nose!! (said after a guess that Angel card was for him)

This next qoute sounds really wrong... whee

I'm wiggly Iccan! wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle...

Here's one from Orphan2: Cleo, your sitting on my poo-poo platter!!! -Magic whee  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:45 pm
Overvealous huh? Say do you remember what Edo dirt taste like? - Demon Eyes Kyo ~ Samurai Deeper Kyo  

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:46 pm
these are from the battle between Yukimura Sanata& Nobuyuki Sanata.

Your sword is weak because it has never tasted victory, just like your defeated army! And that's why you can't make the commitment to the final strike, becuase by doing that you leave yourself open to be stuck as well!!! You only have the curage when your surrounded by those who would protect you! The only time I saw you make a final stike is, when you knew you could win ahead of time! Coward!!! & you can't do it now, Becuase your too attached to your own ambition!!

Right I do have ambition, ambition for the Sanata family! Which is more then you can say. That's what I live for, one day I'll restore honor to the Sanata name!!!

Perhaps you're right, I live by my heart, & for lord Hititata Tokugawa. There's only one thing preventing me from victory, & here it is!!! (swings sword at Yukimura) Even hoble ambition weakens your sword, your mind must be unfettered only then can you beat me!

I like that Yukimura kicks his @$$ here's quotes from after that happens:

At that moment there was nothing inside me but a void. No Sanata family, or even my hatred for the Tokugawa, all I could think of was Demon Eyes Kyo. & how I wanted to fight him before I died!

& that is your stenghth, something I never had. Your undying tanasity bring out the best in those around you, inspiring them to help you achive your goals. As borthers we live by two different codes, but perhaps we share at least this one... be true to your heart brother.

Another quote from later in the episode:

Perhaps the answer lies in the very light reflected off our blades, is that not what it means to be this creature called Samurai? Yukimura Sanata  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:47 pm
He who laughs at Aiu's cooking, will cry for missing it... Which means that my dinner will be especialy huge!!! -Sanosuke Harada ~ Peacemaker Kurogane funny & fairly deep for him...

If it is the bathroom, it is on the left... -Hajime Saito ~Peacemaker Kurogane not a great qoute, but I like the way he said it ^_^ heart his tone & way of speaking... so... mysterious & calm... such a deep dark soul... perfect match for me!

Though the body choose the sword, the mind must take a poetic turn. -Toshizo Hijikata ~ Peacemaker Kurogane gotta love sword quotes.  

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:48 pm
I am not betraying anyone... you see, there was no one I pledged my loyalty to in the first place - Akira (the blind white haired guy)~Samurai Deeper Kyo That qoute is me all over as well... cuz I have no real loyalty myself, just do what's best for me at the momment, following thouse who share my oppinons... untill they change.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:50 pm
Bikara (talking to Kyo): How embarassing, letting a woman distract you, while a beautiful man like me stands right before your eyes... How I love the groan of a good looking man

Yukimura Sanata (talking to Saizo): Wouldn't now be a great time for some sake?

Saizo (talking to Yukimura Sanata): Lord Yukimura, excessive drinking if bad for your health.

Yukimura Sanata (talking to Saizo): Really, what are you? My wife now?

Saizo (talking to Yukimura Sanata): If it so... pleases you, my lord.

Yukimura Sanata (talking to Saizo): Gee, I didn't know you cared.

As yaoi fan-girl I heart the gay-ness of these Samurai Deeper Kyo quotes.  

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:52 pm
Quote from the manga X/1999

" It maybe hard for you to see but no one in this world is beyond the reach of love. Even if you have sin's that can never be made right you are still allowed to love."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:53 pm
"When are we born? When do we die? Why are we born? Why do we die? The world has been destroyed and we've fallen countless times, always resurrecting from the ashes as paradise. It has happened before, and it will happen again. An endless cycle of life and death. The world is a paradise that was opened by someone, but this era too is almost at an end. We have acquired the means to exceed our natural span of life, never suspecting that the world itself was finalized in its existence. This knowledge has left me in despair, my fate has fallen and scattered like the petals of a dying flower like the blast from a sand storm it has been warn down and weathered away. As if to be purified, the world will be encased in ice so that it can return to the beginning once more. Paradise is a world that is opened by someone..."

Yeah, a tad bit long. It's the voice over to a beginning of an episode in Wolf's Rain, done by the Owl I believe.  

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500