Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Room 101. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:17 pm
Hey, cut it down the middle and then down the middle again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:19 pm
But it's only 10:30! There is much still to be done...

Mwahahahahah!!!
twisted  

Nebelstern
Crew

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:30 pm
Argh. Guild suddenly dies. Well, I suppose I shall toddle off to bed...
Though tomorrow will dawn a new day, a new, bright, incandescent day! A day in which we can all post in our obssessiveness, and dream great things! Oh yes, a day to hold high above all days! Yes my friends! For the glory of tomorrow beckons! * Fades away*

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:48 pm
Nebelstern
Though tomorrow will dawn a new day, a new, bright, incandescent day! A day in which we can all post in our obssessiveness, and dream great things! Oh yes, a day to hold high above all days! Yes my friends! For the glory of tomorrow beckons! * Fades away*
Yes the glory of french exams and then lastg minute revising for geography exams. At least after tommorrow I never have to think about that vile language again. I should be going to bed too.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:32 am
I would like to also submit certain people who pretend to be older than eleven, coaxing other gaians to their guilds in order to make the guild seem more popular than it would be with otherwise rather dull noobish members. *Glowers at the GDG*

Oh yes, it's personal all right...
evil  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:25 am
I think that I should solemnly put myself in Room 101 as I am a hopeless git. I cannot believe I called Owen an emo kid without even knowing what Guns'n'Roses sound like and now that I've heard them, I feel very very very guilty.  

Broken Keys

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:39 am
Destiny Dee
I think that I should solemnly put myself in Room 101 as I am a hopeless git. I cannot believe I called Owen an emo kid without even knowing what Guns'n'Roses sound like and now that I've heard them, I feel very very very guilty.

I blame societies mistreatment of rock music. In fact...

I would like to put society into room 101

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:43 am
Nebelstern

I'd like to put people who vomit sunshine into room 101. stare  

Gaulia

dreaming_mouse

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:48 am
A certain guy's girlfriend... crying she's so lucky!  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:51 am
dreaming_mouse
A certain guy's girlfriend... crying she's so lucky!

domokun Still hung up on that Santa guy still? Or his elves? Or.. Whoever?

I think putting particular people into room 101 is cruel. xd Unless they're well known.  

Gaulia

dreaming_mouse

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:55 am
scream TCH! He might have people who come on here and then my crush will be world known! I'll have to transfer colleges! I'll have to leave the country! I can always put you in room 101 sweatdrop

Santa and his elves are everywhere. I should know. I'm one of them!  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:59 am
dreaming_mouse
scream TCH! He might have people who come on here and then my crush will be world known! I'll have to transfer colleges! I'll have to leave the country! I can always put you in room 101 sweatdrop

I'll cry if you do that. ;_; And the norm for this guild is white text, not small. You haven't looked about much, have you?  

Gaulia

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:06 am
Gaulia
Nebelstern

Let's not make this a 'I want to put YOU into room 101' contest... sweatdrop

Ah, the joys of open source... *hugs his new array of gloriously modded software*
xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:14 am
Gaulia
dreaming_mouse

I'll cry if you do that. ;_; And the norm for this guild is white text, not small. You haven't looked about much, have you?

If I put you into room 101 you won't exist. Therefor you can't cry. So HA!  

dreaming_mouse

Gaulia

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:15 am
Nebelstern
Gaulia
Nebelstern

Let's not make this a 'I want to put YOU into room 101' contest... sweatdrop

Ah, the joys of open source... *hugs his new array of gloriously modded software*
xd 3nodding

I want to put you into room 101!! O:

[Beats you with a hairbrush]  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out