Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:05 am
Train tilted his head wondering how someone like him could be afraid of something so silmple. "Uh.. I didn't think you were going to kill yourself. Although you did kind of seem to be in the mood. " He chuckled a little. "You know I really do like your attitude. I don't know why. I just do. Especialy when your angry." He had pictures of her one moment of anger towards him running through his head, and he was trying not to ruin the moment with laughter. "Oh and that dumb note you stuck to my forhead... I have no idea why, but I still have it. Maybe to remember when we weren't so fond of eachother, and apreciate our relationship now." He layed his head down on the bar and smiled a bit. "You know, I feel a little better now. Except the point that an 'immortal' killer could barge in at any minute." He smiled over at Sven agnowledging his presence as well. "Oh, and no thank you Annette, I'll be fine now."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:48 am
Myoko giggles. "Well I'd kill myself if I could but it's impossible. I'd have to shut myself down which I don't know how...or I'd have to crash my internal system." She giggles knowing this is probably confusing to Train. "You know...if you're trying to say you like me...You might want to consider the law...I'm sixteen and you're in your late twenties" She gets off the stool she's on and bats him in the shoulder. "Annette I was kidding don't bother with the knife...I'm fine using my claws." She walks towards the stairs that lead to the appartment upstairs. "I'm just gunna lay down for a sec and contemplate how hes going to kill me..." She sighs and disappears up the stairs.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:12 pm
Sven finished eating his riceballs,and then asked Train,"So...Any ideas on how to stop this Kaine guy? I've already got one plan of mine working."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:31 pm
Train was completely oblivious to sven's question. He was watching Myoko make her way up the stairs. His head was tilted, and he seemed to be in his own little world.  

Emos Eat Skittles

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:57 pm
From upstairs you hear the ceiling creak quietly in what seems to be the floor of the bedroom. Thinking to herself and looking out the window as a nice warm mid day breeze blows through her curtains. 'I'm begining to worry about Train...I think he likes me...'She giggles. "That's crazy talk! Why would a grown man like an immature dolt like me?" She rolls over onto her back and stares at the ceiling. "It's simply..." She yawns. "Simply not right..." She closes her eyes slowly trying to keep awake but seems to be drained for some reason. 'He's closer then I'd thought...too close I can...I can feel him creeping up slowly. He knows...he's stronger then me and...' She shakes her head and stands dizzily. 'He's sucking my energy. But what for? He's never needed to before, why this time.' She hisses quietly. "Kaine you son-of-a-b***h! SHOW YOURSELF! Quit playing games!" She leans against the bed regaining her strength bit by bit.

"Well, well...I see you've gotten quite the attitude..." Kaine pushes her door closed and towers over her like a tall building. "But we can't have any of THAT now can we? Your little friends downstairs...you let them in on me didn't you? That Sven character now has Friends out looking for me!" He snatches her by the wrist causing her to cry out in a small yelp creating alarm for the people downstairs. "Shut up you! I'll strike you if you make noise again!" Kaine's eyes flared.

"You can't hurt me anymore!" She struck back. "I have people to help me this time and you WON'T WIN!" She smiled and started screaming and kicking throwing a fit. "You won't get out this time Kaine! You're TRAPPED!" She dug her sharp claws into the arm holding her other wrist. "You can either let me go and get away or hold onto me and lose this fight."

Kaine wasn't sure he wanted to stay and let her go. Bleeding, but healing quickly, he went to the window to escape but not before striking and threatening her. "Don't count on being saved, princess. I'll destroy you like it or NOT!" He lept from the window dissapearing into a small smoke cloud.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:33 am
Train was the first person to react. As soon as he heard her, he rushed upstairs, nearly faceplanting on the way. He slammed open the door, out of breath, and looked around frantically. "What's wrong, was it Kaine, is he here?!" He walked slowly over to her and hugged her. "It's ok now. If it was him, doesn't look like he's coming back just yet." He noticed her wrist and took it in his hand gently. He sighed in relief seeing that she wasn't hurt too bad. "I swear when he comes back..."  

Emos Eat Skittles

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:36 am
"It was...Kaine was here but this time for some reason I didn't run. I think I scared him a little." A small smile touched her lips. "He wasn't expecting to come across trouble, but he found it." She hugged back not knowing why. "Train...do you like me?" She asked almost as though questioning herself in the same sentance.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:04 am
"Uh...um...uh... Well I definetly like you as a friend if thats what you mean." He was stuttering a bit, and seemed a bit nervous. "As you said there's a law. So I really couldn't like you more than a friend if I wanted to." He sighed and leaned against the wall. "And besides, would you even like someone like me...?" He felt nervous again, and he knew he might have just given it off.  

Emos Eat Skittles

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:18 am
"You can like me...and I can like you...the law is only set that we can't date." She shakes her head. "If we were to date and someone found out they could throw you in jail for child molestation. though with me...I'm basically a social outcast. No one really notices me. Sven might not agree with it if we did date." She stepped up to him and pushed his bangs gently with her fingertips. "I'd like you...but at the moment I have to deal with something much more important. Then we'll see what goes on after that. Ok?" She looked into his eyes with a childish and gentle look.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:11 pm
Train simply nodded dazed. He had no idea what to say, although he knew he had feelings for her. Then he thoght about what she said. They did have more important things to worry about right now. He still had to figure out how they were going to defeat Kaine, and he knew it wasn't going to be easy. He went over to her window and looked out of it, letting the cool breeze rush through his hair. He seemed deep in thought, almost like he wasn't there. He swung his legs over and braced himself into a sitting position on the windowsill. "Wow... there's so much we need figure out. And we barely have any time to think about it. I have no idea how to take down someone like him..." A butterfly fluttered by him and he put his hand out towards it. It rested on his fingertips as if sensing no danger. "And there's no way... I'll ever let him touch you.....never....." His voiced dimmed a little, and he seemed to either be asleep once again or very deep in his thoughts.  

Emos Eat Skittles

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:16 pm
Sven ran up after Train, Sensing the same danger,and he was also alerted by his vision eye,which had shown him what had happened in the room while they were running up the stairs. "That b*****d,he'll regret making an apperance!"

Sven pulled out the communicator and half said and half yelled "Kaine's already made an apperence,get over here ASAP! That includes you too,Belze!" Then he went over to myoko,after Train and her talked, and made sure she wasn't hurt. "The Chronos Numbers should be here soon,so he won't be able to get you anymore."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:33 pm
"That won't stop him. Kaine will stop at nothing to have me dead." She shakes her head a little. "He seems weaker then usual though. Maybe I'VE grown stronger. I scared him by clawing him, he's such a wimp when sharp object are involved." She smirks bringing her hand up to view to look at the traces of his blood on her nails. "He'll come back...but I don't want you to interfere unless it looks necissary. Alright?" She gives Sven a stern look. She looks over a Train and whispers. "In case he's asleep and didn't hear that...hold him back."  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:14 pm
Train wasn't asleep. He had only pretended. But, he didn't want to be held back. He wanted to protect her as good as he could. When would this all end? when could they have a normal friendship. It all seemed so far away...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:19 pm
"Because...I don't want you getting hurt too soon in the battle." She turns her full attention to him though he said nothing. "Either of you. Let me take him on awhile. Only step in if I stay down too long."  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:36 pm
Train stayed silent. And this time he actually fell asleep. Though it seemed dangerous sleeping so high up, he didn't even as much as sway when the wind picked up.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff