Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
~You Know You're Obsessed When~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.:OMG WTF?:.
  Freak.
  Ditto!
View Results

Yemaya Segundo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:18 pm
... when you re-read Winnetou, your childhood favourite, and you state that Old Shatterhand and Winnetou are lovers.
...when you are re-reading Moby Đick and you're angry because there are no more bed scenes after they go on board. You want to read Ishmael/Queequeg and not long, boring biology stuff. On board, all you get is Starbuck angsting for Ahab. Poor little thing.
...when you giggle on Les Mis constantly, particularly these lines:

"M'sieur le maire, you'll wear a different chaaaaaaaaain."
"...before you chain me up like a slave again..."
"I'm a stronger man by far!"
"I swear to you, I will be there!"
"We meet again... You've hungered for this all your life!"
"Another hour yet, and then I'm yours, and all our debt are paid..."
"How can I now allow this man to hold dominion over me?"

Valjean/Javert is just... there. Seriously, what was the librettist thinking? pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:27 am
Gods, I must say that I am guilty of a lot of these. I was thinking about quoting some, but it would be just too long!! Unfortunately, I have none of my own to add to this place, for those that I can think of are already here. >.<

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The_Radioactive_Woman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:33 am
**Is pretty much guilty of everything**

Hmm... What to add...
~When you even start pairing Tezuka characters together.
~You try and figure out which of your two tallest friends is taller to figure out who would be seme. (I'm still trying-)
~You can't really find any non-yaoi sites in your bookmark tab.
~You come up with a pairing for every series you read.
~You start contemplating John/Quincy...
And read Bloodline 6 times in a row because of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:40 pm
You know you're obsessed when....

You cant read or watch or play anything for more then a few episodes/chapters/levels without seeing a few yaoi couples in your head and you have to resist the urge to check them on fanfiction (I played Star Ocean-Till the End of Time, and when Albel joined the party my fist thought was "Is there any AlbelxFayt fanfics?" I didnt check, but after I read on GameFaq how to make him a part of your party permanatly, I opened another Tab to fanfiction.)  

dark_chocolateangel

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:54 am
You have a sketchbook dedicated to Yaoi only, which is hidden under your bed *guilty-ish, I can fill one though.*
You slash your male friends. *guilty*
You want to sneak into the boys locker room so you won't miss out on anything *guilty!*
You start giggling all the time because youre thinking about yaoi <3 *guiiilty*
When you systematically go through every male character you know to find a perfect match for your favourite *guilty... UME-CHAN!!*
When you spent a week finding the perfect position in which to draw a yaoi. *GUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY*
When you went to pride with gay ninjas t-shirts *guilty*
And then proceeded to watch all the yummy guys and plan to put the nicest in your sketchbook as animes *GGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTY*
When your screen name has Uke orr Seme in it. *Not guilty, but my friend is*
When you wish Aizawa (from hana-kimi) was actually a boy *guilty as charged*
When you read mangas only or mostly for the one minor gay character *guilty!*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:35 pm
You know when you're obsessed when you so deeply immerse yourself in yaoi, that you completely isolate yourself from the real world for a period of time. =__="  

lecoser

Romantic Conversationalist

iLoveAxel09

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:22 pm
guilty is charged >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:57 am
U know you are obbsessed when all u want to do is watch anime and read manga's to the exclution of all else.[removed]emoticon(' redface ') sweatdrop  

OMG its Lady_Erika

2,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:21 pm
I'm guilty of a far-too-large number of these, including all below. Ah well!

You know you're obsessed when:
arrow You try to write a story about straight people for a change, and the girl mysteriously morphs into a guy.
arrow You can effortlessly alternate between thinking about income statements/the Coriolis Effect and X-rated thoughts. (I can do this in less than five seconds, and still get back on track when I switch.)
arrow You actually discover new fandoms after reading slash fanfic for them on the internet. (Happened for me with Indiana Jones, Agatha Christie's Poirot novels, and Inspector Morse.)
arrow You find yourself somewhat disappointed with said new fandoms because of the lack of slash in the canon material.
arrow You watch Toy Story of all things with family, and afterwards your sister turns to you and says, "I bet you're going to write slash fanfic for Woody and Buzz, aren't you?"
arrow You're in History and start thinking that the two soldiers photographed in your textbook look sweet together.
arrow Likewise, you're in said History class before the lesson starts, gabbing about Axis Powers Hetalia, and your teacher is giving you strange looks, presumably because you're using your textbook and posters on the wall to explain Germany and Italy's romantic relationship during the first half of the 20th century.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:37 pm
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Hah! That last one x'D

...you only show interest in fandoms with slash possibilities
...you ship characters from fandoms you know nothing about
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:21 pm
When you dream of yaoi scenes and realize that every 'scene' thingy that you have to sit through in kingdom hearts has a possible yaoi reference. (very very very VERY guilty)

When your own mother sees 'manga' on your christmas list and automatically translates it to 'yaoi'

When you see Ouran high school host club and can just SEE the gay pairings and then haruhi just being without somebody. (hunnyXmori, hikaruXkaoru, KyouyaXTamaki...))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:40 am
S a f f r o n S u g a r

Hah! That last one x'D

...you only show interest in fandoms with slash possibilities
...you ship characters from fandoms you know nothing about
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

OH GOD that last one. I am just about near to thwapping my forehead with a newspaper because of it.
Although in fairness my friend has Tales of Vesperia. But she is basically not after getting anywhere in it. Has not told me much about it. So basically, I know next to nothing about it.
And yet I have still recently acquired the desire to ship Yuri and Flynn with the burning intensity of a thousand suns, as they say. rolleyes What am I to do with myself? Especially considering I have neither an Xbox360 nor a PS3.

Then again, it only makes my level of silliness on par with yours, Sushii. You know what I'm talking about, don't you...?  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:55 am

Y-yes.
*hangs head in shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame*
...you download yaoi games in languages you don't understand
...you read raws out of desperation
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:21 am
I think I might have managed to do worse, somehow. lol If you consider these next two...!

...When you go on fanart searches for a pairing from a fandom you know nothing about.
...When the amount of fanart you have for a fandom goes from literally nothing to at least four hundred different pieces in two days.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:23 am

fft. This list isn't exactly the best kind of self-insight...

... when you stalk online BL artists like a total creeper sweatdrop
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games