Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Rurouni Kenshin Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rurouni Kenshin?
  ISAWESOME!!
View Results

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:15 pm
((yeah i'm pretty damn bored))

Sano was trudging his way around the hospital. hes he was trudging. why? because he was hungry. and when your hungrym, you trudge. Kenshin had been up hours before him, and had been filled in on the whole Fujita Goro bit by Megumi.

Sano felt himself unvoulentarily get angry at this thought. "Damn him.." he thought under his breath as he made his way to the room he hoped was the equivalent to a dining hall. However, as he reached out his hand to open it, he heard a high pitched voice, and paused, deciding to listen.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:38 pm
Megumi just happened to walk up behind sano. "sanoske what are u doing out of bed? Why do i even bother" She huffs as she began to walk down the hallway to her new patient in the other room.  

Kradxon

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:43 pm
Sanosuke diddnt even bother with a reply untill he heard the doctor slam her door shut. "...damn she's annoying" he thought bitterly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:53 am
(( sorry it just seems boring if i don't make a character up but it'll help move the story allong))

The door suddenly opened and a girl with long brown hair and dark green eyes ran straight into him.  

Kradxon

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:17 am
"Well jeez, Excuse You." Sanosuke said sourly as the girl ran past him without a word.

((btw, do you happen to know me by any chance? you just described me in a nutshell with that dsc. cept i have color in my hair

i'm going to make a character too but not till the story moves along a bit))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:08 pm
((I probably will too cuz I have no idea what ta do with Kenshin at the moment.))  

Nightshade_Wulf

Kradxon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:39 pm
(( o no i have brown hair myself..but its short...and my eyes change colors...they are originally hazel but occasionally will turn green or blue))
The frightened girl looked at sanoske. "my...my name is Amaya...." As she opened her mouth to say something a yell came from outside. The girls green eyes Widened with fear and she darted off as fast as she could.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:31 pm
A tall girl with long silverish blue hair walked out of the room behind Amaya, "Hello where did she go?" She asked in a smooth voice that flowed almost like a liquid.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Kradxon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:37 am
A shrill scream came from outside with the sounds of a struggle. Outside amaya was on her knees with a sword ready to kill her. She ducked in time only to have her hair, which was in one of the guyz hands cut. She scrambled only to slip and be dragged back. "your not getting away this time," the man said in a gruff voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:33 am
"Hmm..." The tall girl ran outside and as she ran she pulled out a katana, "Leave her alone!"  

Nightshade_Wulf

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:40 am
Sanosuke watched, dumbstruck, at the newcomers that had suddently appeared in the clinic. Then, out of the blue, a third girl showed up. she had brown hair as well, but was so dark as to be confused as black. her eyes were also green, but darker than the other girl's. in a flash faster than lightening, both the girl with the katana and the other one were on top of the man, and the other suddenly had a sword as well, pushing the blade closely to the man's neck.

What the hell?...... was pretty much the only thought to describe the bizzare sight.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:41 am
((my hair is really dark brown but my eyes stay gren all the time...the only thing is that i have a big ol orange streak in my hair))

haha,now this is getting fun.....why do i suddleny want to drag in Katsu?  

Sano-Ryuujin

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:10 pm
((*Shrugs* My characters name is Kari.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:19 pm
((mmkay....i'm going to mess around with everyone chars so dont hurt me))

If i said that the mess was quickly cleaned up, the police understood everyhitng, and even Yahiko understood everything, i might be lying.

yep i'm lying.

In fact, the poilce were trying their hardest to get the two arrested, and drag the third girl off to get questioned. However, they hadnt already becuase it turned out that the man was wanted. But the girls were carrying swords and commited violence in a clininc. But the man was a criminal. the police and everyone else were condradicted by all these facts.

Throught the mess of chaos, Sano was able to learn...a few things. One, that the two girls with the swords were something of bodyguards to the third girl (the really shy one). Two, that their names were as followes: Kari, Amaya, and Hotaru. Three, that he had no clue what they were doing here. Which wasnt really something he really found out for himself in hindsight.

Why he hadnt already left the clininc in a storm of confusion, was that it was extremely entertaining to watch the brown-haired swordswoman, Hotaru was it?, argue with the police. If you thought that Sagara Sanosuke had a temper problem, you should see this girl...

"'E WAS TRYIN TO KILLER GODDAMN YOU!!"

"But you commited a-"

"I DIDDN COMMIT s**t THAT YOU FELLAS WUDNT!"

"Yes but still..."

"WHAT OVIT?!"

this shouting comtinued for quite some time until her partner decinded to come over and calm her down, which wasnt going to well either...

((i'm loving this....))  

Sano-Ryuujin

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:26 pm
((It is fun to read rofl ))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items