Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What's The Strangest Dream You Have Had? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:58 am
The two most extreme ones on the "strange scale" are without a doubt inappropriate for this forum so I will not be telling any of you~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:05 am
the night before i watch fruits basket, I dreamt about Jun Matsumoto from Arashi. He's my boyfriend in the dream, but when I hugged him, he turn into a fish eek  

BerryIce

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:18 am
As long as you didn't eat him by mistake it's okay!~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:43 pm
Oo, I just had a funny dream a couple days ago.
I dreamt that I was part of this special forces (you know the kind that hunts down bad guys and stuff), and Hiei was in these special forces too. A lot of things happened but the funniest part was when Hiei was sent to fight this one person, and he got brainwashed into thinking that he was a little girl. He wore a dress and a blond wig. When me and some other people found him, we took his wig and he started crying and having a temper tantrum. lol So far, it's the only dream with an anime character in it that I can remember what happened.  

2 Be Continued___

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:47 pm
... the dreams I have had.. are too bad for gaia~ ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:57 pm
i dreamed i was being chased across a densely forested hillside at night by a huge gorilla.

the trees had fruit on them that glowed darkly, fruit like grapes and pineapples (which shouldnt even have been on the trees).

the ape was swinging through the trees.

i was saved by silent ninja assassins, but then they bound me and carried me off to their master with no explanation.  

chessiejo

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:27 pm
You don't want to know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:35 pm
Cami_Kaminari
... the dreams I have had.. are too bad for gaia~ ninja
Heheheh~ Same here  

Dariram
Crew

Ongakukoe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:52 pm
i had a lot of weird dream but i can never remember them  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:32 pm
i have had many a dream with anime ppl in thenyo chick how summer treatingf  

Lady Duck

Skulls Deadbody

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:16 am
I had a dream i was in a Anime styled RPG once me and a bunch of odd anime characters ive never seen before it was funny because right when we got to the boss fight in my dream i woke up ...(I was sad i really wanted to fight the boss) xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:44 am
my weirdest dream was when i was dreaming of zombies taking over the world  

KaoruKittie

RyuAmy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:01 pm
What's messed up. Last night I dreamed I was Ranma and belldandy was in love with me woot. Then I woke up to find it was a damn dream. That had been one hell of a cool dream. I was kicking a** left and right. Excuse my laganuge. Any one this was how it started. I was Ranma. I was brought to heaven by Urd and all the gods and goddesses wanted to kill me brought I somehow gave them tails. Expect belldandy. Any way I got out of there somehow and went up a mountain. At the top I took a vine and swing to another mountain with slippery sides. I was scared I was gonna fall but I made it to the top. When I got there, there was a small fairy there. It was creepy. Anyway I wished all the gods wouldn' hate me and they didn't. Belldandy cameback to me. Yay. Anyway We lived happily ever after and I woke up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:22 pm
I remebered another one. Long time ago. I was My self. I had these cool abilities. Being able to Jump on roof tops and such. Also to shoot Ki Blast out of my hands it was cool. The thing I hate about the dream is Luna from sailormoon was my damn advisor. I actually listened to it. At least I did not have to wear a frilly dress and what not. I was going to fight someone but I Can't remeber then I woke up.  

RyuAmy

fugiyamavolcano

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:08 pm
I once had a dream when me, my cousin and a girl i liked snuck into my school to hunt down a ghost that lived there. Weird huh?  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff