Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
What language do you speak the most at home? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What language do you speak the most at home?
Chinese
22%
 22%  [ 60 ]
English
41%
 41%  [ 113 ]
French
0%
 0%  [ 2 ]
Spanish
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Italian
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
All the above
2%
 2%  [ 7 ]
Other
32%
 32%  [ 87 ]
Total Votes : 270

IL Sole Bello

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:53 pm
rofl rofl domokun Me??? *sigh* I usually speak english...but sumtimes tagalog! I was born in the Phillippines, raised there for 5 yrs. and moved over here! But my sis, swty_pia911, usually speak tagalog!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:28 pm
english with mum.dad.&&.siblings buh chinese(cantonese) with aunties.uncles.nan.etc because their not good at english >.<  

xalicex0410

Long gone bye

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:33 pm
I mostly speak English at home.
Yet my parents nearly always talk to me in Tagalog.. which I just respond back in English hah.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:37 pm
I speak english, but my grandma comes over about twice a week so I have to speak korean to her.  

PinkDroplets

[ `RAWR ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:42 pm
vietnamese

but with my grandma, its vietnamese and french(she throws in random french words) ;__;

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:11 pm
lol it seems most of these are chine laugage's as my parents would say, but I ussually speak punjabi with parents relatives, some times with jsut random punjabi adults, plus i can understand hindi adn a bit of urdu, I also speak punjabi/ enlgish wiht my lil bro with punjabi kids in my class (im my class eveyr one knows swear words in english, punjabi, and spanish XD)

but it seems wierd speking punjabi with my lil sis,

also me and my cuzios fool around like instead of saying 'forgive me' we ussualy say 'Mafi' lol

PLUS SHARUH KHAN ROCKS xd  

Retail Associate

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:56 pm
English ALL THE WAY! I also know French fluently. But I have a hard time speaking it sometimes. One time I said in some post on Gaia, "Ughhh French is so difficult!" Then this stupid girl came and replied "Actually, French is easier than English since blablablabla. If you think French is hard it's probably because you never heard of that language before. I take classes."

LOL! What a stupid bee-atch! mad I just replied to her nicely. Dunno what I said. But that loser pisses me off. "I take classes." crying ii Uh? Like hello? I went to a French school my whole life. Damn bee-atch shouldn't even talk! scream She's acting like she knows better than me. Then try living in a French area you dumba$$!!!!! scream stressed domokun Stupid ignorant people. Don't make assumptions and don't assume something if you don't have the facts. Finding something difficult doesn't mean you never heard of it before, otherwise, how can you judge? LOL! FACKING B^&%#&% arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! domokun

Anyways, if she wants some beef from me... She's gonna have to get a life first. talk2hand

She says French is easier than English...Ahaha... I got 100 in English [not joking!] and 63 in french... Probably becuse I'm in a french school. But hey, I can't blame the girl. She's just a dumbass.
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:15 pm
xd hindi... thats wut indians speak

i speak english wit my brothers...

and im learning french in school  

Blu321

Stickah Facee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:11 pm

..English..
Some indonesian.
When its dinner time we usually scream "makan".
Which means "eat" in indo.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:04 pm
english or thai with my mom. english with my dad. and japanese and chinese with my sister and certain cousins.  

hana~hime~chan

Azn Fcuk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:07 pm
Chinglish  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:50 am
I speak Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin. Mostly Cantonese) And English to my bro. xD  

Chinky Doll

Colonel Ranwell

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:11 pm
we speak filipino (tagalog) at home
but people on my dads side speak ilocano  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:12 pm
Hebrew most of the time or english i can't speak Japanese because they don't understand me  

Oprahs Va_Jay_Jay

SomeTea

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:24 pm
I mostly speak Korean at home.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items