Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you ever been caught? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MochiPuchiko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:24 pm
Years ago, I asked my mom to buy me s few volumes of Head Cha La (a Dragonball Z doujinshi) and after she looked at the site she was all "WTF is that? Piccolo and Goku kissing? I'm not buying you that s***!"
Well they didn't kiss, and I don't like that pairing, the rest of the story is why I want it. sweatdrop

But now I have an account on E-bay, and I just tell her I'm gonna buy stuff and she says "Ok"... so she doesn't exactly know. Hopefully she never will. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:25 pm
Kyshoo
Well my mom didn't figure out the whole Shonen-ai deal on this one anime, but she went through a large lecture of the anime i was watching. Nothing more, nothing less.
Hahaha, that must have sucked. Im sorry. <33 Hopefully she never figures it out.  

UlooAloo

Kyshoo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:51 pm
kiba132324
Kyshoo
Well my mom didn't figure out the whole Shonen-ai deal on this one anime, but she went through a large lecture of the anime i was watching. Nothing more, nothing less.
Hahaha, that must have sucked. Im sorry. <33 Hopefully she never figures it out.

yea hopefully  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:30 am
Fenris Von Uberwald
~Yayoi Yuki~
User Image
I have only been caught looking up a anime movie to buy, my mom was behind me and I was just reading about it. ((And of course looking at the art, and out of now where I hear "What is this?......I didn't know you liked that kind of stuff, you could of told me I saw something like this at a bookstore once if I knew you liked it I could of got it for you." I turned around slowly not knowing what to say so I just smiled and said "yeah, ummm.....now you know."

Now that's a moment I'll never forget ^-^;;;
User Image

I am envious. gonk

User Image
heh, well you never know, what they will say. I thought she would kill me or something .XD
User Image

~Yayoi Yuki~

~Yayoi Yuki~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:32 am
kiba132324
~Yayoi Yuki~
User Image
I have only been caught looking up a anime movie to buy, my mom was behind me and I was just reading about it. ((And of course looking at the art, and out of now where I hear "What is this?......I didn't know you liked that kind of stuff, you could of told me I saw something like this at a bookstore once if I knew you liked it I could of got it for you." I turned around slowly not knowing what to say so I just smiled and said "yeah, ummm.....now you know."

User Image
O.o I hate you. <3333 Lucky.

User Image
^-^
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:35 am
~Yayoi Yuki~
kiba132324
~Yayoi Yuki~
User Image

User Image
O.o I hate you. <3333 Lucky.

User Image
^-^
User Image

were did you get the bunny...  

jene-chan

tsuyayaka1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:09 pm
No. And I don't want to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:43 pm
I've been caught a few times but nothing really bad happens

Most of the time people just go "Ew wtf... blah blah blah" then everyone around me gets into a 2 minute discussion then everyone forgets about it.

but ya know what.....

its fun getting caught  

MangoWOW

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:11 pm
my mom still thinks i'm just going through my "moon-eyed people" phase. she doesn't know i've gotten into yaoi and thankfuly she knows nothing of cookies on computers. my dad on the other hand... arg! once i had to go through each cookie folder and the history and delete anything yaoi related because he had to fix my computer and visited sites about fixing it. couldn't get rid of them because he'd know. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:36 pm
well accualy i've kind'of been caught last year.
see we were on are way home from borders and i bought Gravitation, knowing what kind of book it was, and this was my first official shounen-ai/yaoi manga and for some unknown reason my dad asked what book i got and look through the pages(i've already looked throught the pages) i was hoping/praying he would skip through them but he didn't and my dad is this big time homophobe. and it went something like this:
"what the f***" my fathered whipered to himself.
"what is it, is there something wrong" i said cooly, trying to act oblivious to what he was talking about.
He didn't answer me and kept flipping through the book and even read some dialogue to my mother. then he told me "did you know they have fags in here. look the cover even looks gay"
"what i didn't know i just picked out the book" i said trying to act innocent. they thought i was telling the truth.hehe.
so we went hope, i never got to finish reading it...until my parents went to sleep and i read it. and are currently reading the others at the book store. but my dad would flip, and i'd get a long discusion about it. but i don't think they'll ever catch me. my mom though i think she gets the idea that i dont' have a problem with guys kissing.

Savior of the [Broken]

netamineko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:06 am
Ha... One time I did get caught and my mom had a freakin' obese cow! So I jumped up from the computer and said: "It was a popup! I swear!" Then later on my mom told me not to be looking at them even if they were popups... She apparently told my dad too 'cause the next day my dad said: "You're not looking at things your not supposed to be are you...?" Gosh, I thought I was gonna die...! xd xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:08 am
My parents are okay with it as long as it isn't too graphic, otherwise I'm in trouble.

As for getting caught, yes I have gotten caught before. Basically - I had all my electronics and books taken away for a good month. Along with that my parents discussed with me about it. We came to good terms, luckily.

such a mess

Kitchinou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:28 am
my mother already think I'm a freak by reading manga and Anne Rice (simply for the vampire subject) so she doesn't bother any further  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:09 pm
Almost. My computer is famous for lagging when too much things are on a page on a web page, and I was reading yaoi online and it was right in the sex scene, and so my mom comes in and I tried switching over to another window but it wouldn't go, so I had to jump up infront of the computer. xDD  

nallos numba 1 fan

Erran

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:20 pm
I've come REEEEALLY close to being caught before.

Like, seriously.... I actually always have at least four windows open besides the yaoi, because usually if someone comes into my room (the computer monitor is directly facing the stupid door, and it's RIGHT THERE as soon as you come in TT-TT ) I panic and click ANYTHING to get it off the screen. ^^;; Not to mention my mother has seen most of the books in my manga collection, and I think she has a pretty clear suspicion about it, but even if she did find out, it would just be awkward for a little while.
She's the kind of person who wouldn't say anything about it, but I would KNOW that she KNEW. My dad would be horribly grossed out, I'm sure, but I think he'd do something like "Well, I guess it's your eternal soul....." (He's not really that religious, but he is a bit.... traditional in some matters.)

Yeah. Not to mention, sometimes my mother will get it in her head that she wants to randomly come into my room to chat with me when I'm trying to RP via Instant Messaging, and I'll have to minimize the window for like, ten minutes until she leaves. =____= I always feel bad for the person on the other end.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff