Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Where Did Your Username Come From? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_1548226

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:17 am
I came up with a character if I wanted to make a manga, and I asked for a name for her. I got Missy Rei, then I smoothed it out to Mishirei. That character's name is now Anathema. It means the cursed one in Greek... I think... xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:12 pm
Chibi + Ish

3nodding  

Chibish

AngelAchika

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:27 pm
My avatar name came in two ways, hence it being two names put together. On of my friends is really huge into anime and we all call her by a shortened version of her name with the honorific "chan" at the end. She decided to give everyone in our group a name that was either japanese or at least with the "chan" at the end. She gave me the name of Achika, meaning .. I don't remember saddly enough. And the angel part of my name comes from that being a nickname from those who have known me well since early childhood. Not many people call me by that anymore (not to say I've become "devil" mind you). One of those "special people" in my life calls me by both "angel" when he feels like making me blush, or "achika" when we're playing a game online together. He has a nickname too, but that's off the topic here. Anyway, I've explained it well enough now. heart
~Achika (a lil' angel of a friend)  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:58 am
My name came from my love for a certain violet eyed, long haired Gundam Pilot. ^_^ Since Duo is nicknamed Shinigami, God of Death, I changed it a little to suit my gender and made Shinimegami, Goddess of Death. I also think chibis are too kawaii and just had to put it in my name. 3nodding  

Chibi_Shinimegami

Ryuuseigun

Unbeatable Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:51 pm
Mine is a Chihiro Onitsuka song about a woman that's in love with a man that doesn't love her back. crying  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:01 pm
My name came from a time and a place far, far, away . But not to far. This name is a name among Japanese names i like. And so I chose this name cause i like it and I love anime for it has given me this name.... The End ..(sry for the weird name story, fairy tale... im just really bored)  

Eshika

Death Junior

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:07 pm
take one guess. Of Corse! Rurouni kenshin! my favorite Manga/Anime  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:10 pm
Named after Yoshaki Manabe from the pillows. Thats it.  

Ceveo

fallen element

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:00 pm
Mine comes from a nick name my friends gave me. lol. thats about it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:06 pm
It means hiccup in japanese.  

Shakuri

Inochibiroi

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:51 pm
Inochibiroi, translated from Japanese to English it means a narrow escape from death. It was the nickname given to a rp character I used to have. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:30 am
I just made up Nimmery xd she's a little vain fairy I made up once, with hair similar to my avi's but pink.  

Nimmery

cabeiro

Quotable Nerd

8,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:58 am
Dragonball Z. Usually it's something like Sayianprincess, but I got tired of Sayians. So it became Namek. So now I am NamekPrincess.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:54 pm
its a nick name because i seem to be like a pet with in my little group of friends xp  

Humanslavepuppet

cloud431

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:46 am
Mine's from ...Final fantasy VII It's the name i've used for every thing  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items