Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What First Drawn You To Anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leggers289

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:03 pm
-Cursed Beauty-
I have nooo idea xD All I remember was that my cousin first liked it...and he came over our house once and gaves us some anime videos to watch. I was only 4 years on and I was already in love with anime~

What about you? ^^
it was when i first got cable and i wached cartoon network and saw all the anime shows  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:22 am
Total Chance. I discovered it while channel flipping! XD  

inufan2005

RyD_Roe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:08 pm
hentai.....wait....no, wrong answer.... I gotta say I don't remember, I began when I was too young to remember. The first anime I watched was Pokemon. After that, I just found an anime and began watching, whether it sucked or was cool.......which, I have yet to find an anime that sucks.^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:21 pm
It started with Sailor Moon and Pokemon and Digimon. I didn't know that they were anime, though, all I knew was that I wanted to be like sailor moon/get all the pokemon games/somehowmeetmarrymatt. ROFL;. But chea, I found this site that had some info on them and other anime and that's pretty much how I got into it all :]  

Inkieee!
Crew

Mayze

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:47 pm
I.... Honestly don't remember. It was back in like... 5th Grade, and I was channel surfing and my friend was over, I happened to stop on Cartoon Network and catch Sailor Moon. After that I started watching DBZ when it first aired on CN, and then Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:00 pm
well i watched anime like Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, and Sailor Moon but i was never really interested. and for a while i stopped watching anime altogether. then my friend showed me the first of episode of Chrono Crusade and i got hooked. hehe once i get into something thers no stopping me. after chrono crusade i got into other animes and i started reading the mangas too (took me a while to get used to the mangas XD) i count Chrono Crusade as my first anime b/c thats when i really got into it.  

xxNai-chanxx

kasacoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:22 pm
-Cursed Beauty-
I have nooo idea xD All I remember was that my cousin first liked it...and he came over our house once and gaves us some anime videos to watch. I was only 4 years on and I was already in love with anime~

What about you? ^^

it ether started with pokemon dragon ball z or tench muyu. but my fav.s are still rod, and outlaw star.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:05 pm
well ive always liked things like sailor moon and dragonball z and pokemon digimon and tenchi muyo. but anime first came to me when i saw my sister watching yu yu hakusho and inuyasha when she was supposed to be doing her homework 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

chocolatess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:11 pm
in gr.2 the looks of them now im a pro =] in drawing them -thumbs up-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:10 pm
Actually, I got into it because of an artbook of Slayers from my friend. I looked at it, then went out and bought all the Slayers anime. Then my downfall began. XD;;  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Kyouka_Maiden_Rei

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:50 am
i started watching it when i was like 5 or 6 and my brother was watching it..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.—¤÷(`[¤* People Change... Things Go Wrong... *¤]´)÷¤—User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -

I think I was surfing the channels, when I came up on
Cartoon Network. They were showing Sailor Moon. x_x
Then I was watching KidsWB & Pokemon showed up. xD
And then I was watching Cartoon Network, again, when
Tenchi Myuo(hope I spelled that right. D=) came on.
&& Then my sister had the videos of Tenchi Myuo (sp?) and
I watched it and began to like it. =o
AND then, -.- , my friends were into anime and I decided to
watch a few series and I got hooked. x)

- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.—¤÷(`[¤* s**t Happens... But Life Goes On... *¤]´)÷¤—User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

` Panda Chan `

[[Insane.Perfection]]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:46 pm
I think it was Gundam Wing, although I did see DBZ first but I paid it no attention  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:03 am
i would have to say i was first interested in anime in 6th grade when my friends were showing me their drawings and telling me about the cool anime shows on tv  

PinayFlipMode

Kradxon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:25 pm
I believe Sailor moon got me hooked. after a while SM really annoyed me but then rurouni kenshin came on.... crying They had to take it off the air!! i alwayz made sure not to miss one episode...w/ the acception of out of town stuff and church youth gatherings. I didn't get to see the last episode!! After that it was Inuyasha, then Witch hunter robin. My list can go on so i'll stop here.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff