Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
would you rather have an uke, seme or seke? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raion Ronin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:44 pm
Kitty-Chan: hmmmmm thats really hard for me to pick.... @___@ its weird, my OTP is Zexion and Demyx from Kingdom Hearts. The great thing about them is you can change whos uke and seme back and forth. Zexy can either be the mature resposible serious one, and Demyx the childish, goofy one. Or Demyx can be the strong protective one, and Zexy can be the confused emo one. lol but in the end, im straight as a nail ^__^;;

Ronin: *smaks kitty* well, I can tell ya what im lookin for, a uke who I can protect with my life. Oh btw, if any ya males lookin for a male, PM me, Id love to get to know you! ^__0 <3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:49 am
I'd want a seke, because I'm seke and I need someone that can go with that. I always thought I was more of a "seme." I'm usually more seme-ish in relationships, but I get sick 'n tired of always having to take care of the other person all the time like they're a frickin' baby. Wtf, mates? Altough it is fun to be in control and to "protect" someone, I need some love too. I don't think I could settle with just an uke or a seme. Flexibility, yo. That's what it's all about.  

Vinny Bertolli

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xX_Wrath_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:55 pm
I'd love me a lil' seke. I'd be seme most of the time, but if I want my brains to be screwed out, I wouldn't have a problem!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:16 pm
I'd want a Seme, mainly because I'd be no good at being Seme myself xd Aggressive Uke, yes, Seme, no. LOL

It would be the same regardless whether I was really male or not. If I was male I'd still be the same as I am now, just I'd actually BE male rather then get mistaken for one often >.>

Could also be I am more of a hopeless romantic, and love to be important to someone, being protected and stuff, ya know.

EDIT: Maybe a Seke also! Give me a** some REST once in a while lolol If was a guy T.T )

Demented Kid

Beloved Lunatic

Ethereal Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:47 pm
I think...a seke or a seme would be best for me. I'm a seke myself, but I'm mostly uke, so I could see myself with either one. It's nice to not have to do all the work in a relationship every once and a while. XP  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:11 pm
I'm an uke most of the time and like to be cuddled and stuff like that, but sometimes I just randomly like to beat up on guys I like, so I'd say a seke'd be best for me.  

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

toothpaste kiss

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:46 pm
I'm usually more uke then seme, so I suppose I'd go for a seme myself. Besides, I realized that I tend to be fond of being dominated in relationships or have a feeling of being protected. Even if they are cold and play hard to get, that makes it all the more fun to catch.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:25 am
I would rather have a seme. I like power plays, and submissive people tend to annoy me.  

Lainy122

PhinaReiBrasil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:54 pm
I'm a major seme myself but oddly enough I want a seme.
I think that if I didn't get someone stronger then I'd walk all over them. And besides that I can't wait for the fireworks when we fight for control. Oh, the fireworks.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:56 pm

Seme for me. I don't really like the thought of dominating someone.
I'm a uke, but I've already found my seme. n___n

K!nk

angelBmine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:23 pm
semeeeeee~ i need some order in meh life xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:36 am
I go for Seme's but always seem to attract Uke's...  

meiyun

[(Nightwish)]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:34 am
a seme for me please.....i always have been the submissive one in a relationship.....always have been the uke and friends tease me for it....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:51 pm
Nu everybody wants a seme! Then there will be no more for Nen!!!  

Mister Dapper

angelBmine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:43 pm
but im sorta a seke, i like to be cuddled, but i like to sorta rough around a bit. yeah.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff