Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rejekted_Heart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:20 pm
At the begining of amost every Gauken Heaven ep its a suggestive scene 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:55 pm
I don't know it word for word but in KH:CoM there's a scene that goes like this.
Person ((Forgest her name)): Axel, let me play with him
Axel: Fine, as long as you promise not to break him
P: I promise.

They be talking bout Sora... That just sounds suggestive...  

Aen Veritate

Aen Veritate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:07 pm
AC

Kadaj: So what if I'm just a puppet?

Also didyou notice that whenevr Cloud and Kadaj battle Kadaj always looks hurt, even if he wasn't hit at all? CloudxKadaj hintings?

FF7

Sephiroth: Because... You are my puppet, cloud ((Mocha: stare ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:30 pm
ChaosSinAlchemist
Tyree-Shingen
ChaosSinAlchemist
xD OH I GOTS ONE! Thanks to the dude who mentions Sephiroth.

In Advent Children the way Sephiroth looks at Cloud.

Cloud:Stay where you belong,in my memmories! (xD Ehehe.-Kat being perverted here-)
Sephiroth:I will...(And I thought he meant it until..)Never be a memmory.

At this I was like ZOMG! xD Yesh yesh yesh!!

Also the Revenant(spelling?) trio.Kadaj,Yazoo,and Loz.

*Spoilers*

Not to mention Cloud is holding Kadaj as he's dieing.I was like...zomg.
I thinks that was meh? 3nodding

Most likely.Ya know what? I'ma glompeth you now. -glompeth-Becuase you reminded me about smexy Sephiroth.
Wahh! gonk *runs around in circles trying to get glompy fangirl off* Your welcome, but please get off meh! sweatdrop  

Rock Paper Tofu

popopbubblegum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:15 am
Aen Kitten
I don't know it word for word but in KH:CoM there's a scene that goes like this.
Person ((Forgest her name)): Axel, let me play with him
Axel: Fine, as long as you promise not to break him
P: I promise.

They be talking bout Sora... That just sounds suggestive...

That was Larxene~! XD
She's such a cool Org member. Too bad she was only up to CoM... TT3TT

Haha. When I got to that part, I restarted my GBA then pictured it screen by screen >D
It was so worth it XDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:56 pm
LoZ is a pot of gold for suggestive lines!

In Ocarina of Time my brother was fishing and the fishing guy explains it funnily!

FG: ... That means today you can feel the vibration!
And there's more I just forgets... sweatdrop
I just laughed at that!  

Aen Veritate

Dr_Kael

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:09 pm
Tyree-Shingen
ChaosSinAlchemist
Tyree-Shingen
ChaosSinAlchemist

Cloud:Stay where you belong,in my memmories! (xD Ehehe.-Kat being perverted here-)

*Spoilers*

Most likely.Ya know what? I'ma glompeth you now. -glompeth-Becuase you reminded me about smexy Sephiroth.
Wahh! gonk *runs around in circles trying to get glompy fangirl off* Your welcome, but please get off meh! sweatdrop

xD Wheee! Okay I'ma let go now.-lets go-

o.o ZOMG I bought the Descendants Of Darkness series on DVD...THE SUGGESTIVE LINES ARE TOO MUCH MAN!

And During the scene on the cruis ship,when Tsuzuki runs into Muraki and Muraki invites him up for wine...Muraki is practicly molesting his wine glass.

And then Muraki is all over Tsuzuki.=D Then I watched the fun fact video.Watch it,it points out ALL the hidden lines in there.

xD And in the second Devil's Trill episode after Tsuzuki got bit the blond guy was like "Take your shirt off!" And then he rips off Tsuzuki's shirt and he's all like "Nothing." And then Tsuzuki's like "Hey,you know some people find me attractive.." When the blonde guy was actualy just looking for a demon mark.

=D Yeah it was funny.I died man,I died.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:34 am
ChaosSinAlchemist
Tyree-Shingen
ChaosSinAlchemist
Tyree-Shingen
ChaosSinAlchemist

*Spoilers*

o.o ZOMG I bought the Descendants Of Darkness series on DVD...THE SUGGESTIVE LINES ARE TOO MUCH MAN!

And During the scene on the cruis ship,when Tsuzuki runs into Muraki and Muraki invites him up for wine...Muraki is practicly molesting his wine glass.

And then Muraki is all over Tsuzuki.=D Then I watched the fun fact video.Watch it,it points out ALL the hidden lines in there.

xD And in the second Devil's Trill episode after Tsuzuki got bit the blond guy was like "Take your shirt off!" And then he rips off Tsuzuki's shirt and he's all like "Nothing." And then Tsuzuki's like "Hey,you know some people find me attractive.." When the blonde guy was actualy just looking for a demon mark.

I've died so many times watching Yami no Matsuei(or Descendants Of Darkness for those who only know the English title) and all their suggestive lines.

The episodes on the cruise ship will always be my favorite. The scene on the ship were Tsuzuki lost that game of poker to Muraki and then Muraki was going to have his way with him. Oh man, I called every friend I knew and told them to turn to AZN(channel 500) to watch some yummy yaoi. And then Hisoka came and stopped the yaoi goodness crying scream . I flew into a rage when that happened but got over it when he killed himself... crying

And then my mind went into overdrive when the show was over to think of the yaoi that could have happened in that episode... 3nodding domokun *dies*

(Darn you Hisoka!!! scream )  

caligulasNightmare

Greedy Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hisoka1980

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:56 am
Jizabel
ChaosSinAlchemist
Tyree-Shingen
ChaosSinAlchemist
Tyree-Shingen
ChaosSinAlchemist

*Spoilers*

I've died so many times watching Yami no Matsuei(or Descendants Of Darkness for those who only know the English title) and all their suggestive lines.

The episodes on the cruise ship will always be my favorite. The scene on the ship were Tsuzuki lost that game of poker to Muraki and then Muraki was going to have his way with him. Oh man, I called every friend I knew and told them to turn to AZN(channel 500) to watch some yummy yaoi. And then Hisoka came and stopped the yaoi goodness crying scream . I flew into a rage when that happened but got over it when he killed himself... crying

And then my mind went into overdrive when the show was over to think of the yaoi that could have happened in that episode... 3nodding domokun *dies*

Yeah there a lot of suggestive lines in Yami no Matsuei. I think in that same episode Muraki is talking to Hisoka and Muraki says to Hisoka "I don't dream often but I often dream of that night." (Hes refiring to the night he raped Hisoka 3nodding ) first off that is so cheesy and second I was like *Insert Yaoi seen here!!!* whee But sadly there was no Yaoi seen crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:40 pm
Hisoka1980
Jizabel
ChaosSinAlchemist
Tyree-Shingen
ChaosSinAlchemist

Yeah there a lot of suggestive lines in Yami no Matsuei. I think in that same episode Muraki is talking to Hisoka and Muraki says to Hisoka "I don't dream often but I often dream of that night." (Hes refiring to the night he raped Hisoka 3nodding ) first off that is so cheesy and second I was like *Insert Yaoi seen here!!!* whee But sadly there was no Yaoi seen crying

x3 I've seen the yaoi scene man! And it would've been so great...if it wasnt rape...and if Muraki didn't have serious mental problems.

xD I would've thrown something at Hisoka if it had been the Japanese version.I'm sorry but Americans tottally messed up Muraki.In the Japanese version he was all awsomefuls and with a smexy voice...and americans made him sound congested and sound like a psycotic *****/>>> I read a fanfic of what would've happened if Hisoka hadn't come in. xD Can you say nosebleed central?  

Dr_Kael

MangoWOW

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:46 pm
Oh god I seriously dont remember WHAT the name of this video game is... but if ya get blown up it says things like

"You rode his rocket"
and
"He banged you hard"

and me and my boyfriend laughed  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:34 pm
it was in YYH when kurama was fighting karasu and it was like........well since i can't remember those goddamn lines i won't quote but it was like karasu was telling kurama he liked pretty things but when he sees them he likes to break them or something like that.
i nearly fainted man. xd  

Innuendos In Tea

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Kami Llama

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:42 am
omg you guys. D: I can't BELIEVE you missed this one.

Loveless, when Soubi decides that Ritsuka needs to permanently mark him, to give them a deeper connection. They're in Ritsuka's room, Soubi on the floor, crawling closer to him, BETWEEN HIS FREAKING LEGS, he murmurs,

"Pierce me."

Cue Jenna nearly screaming with fangirly delight, feet kicking all over the place...

I loved it so much, I even made a banner for my sig:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:31 pm
KamiLlama
omg you guys. D: I can't BELIEVE you missed this one.

Loveless, when Soubi decides that Ritsuka needs to permanently mark him, to give them a deeper connection. They're in Ritsuka's room, Soubi on the floor, crawling closer to him, BETWEEN HIS FREAKING LEGS, he murmurs,

"Pierce me."

Cue Jenna nearly screaming with fangirly delight, feet kicking all over the place...

I loved it so much, I even made a banner for my sig:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

=o ZOMG I know! xD Loveless has so much suggestion, my sister threw a biznatch fit.

We're like "JUST SHUT UP AND YAOI ALREADY!"  

Dr_Kael

Areku.Kawaii

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:23 pm
*will think of something to add later*
These are funny though...And I remember most of them!

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff