Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Shota Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Shota?
  what is shota?
  of course I do!!!
  No thats so wrong!!
View Results

cocoyasha

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:18 am
eh, I like shota, but nothing extreme for boys under 13. oh, and nothing a**l 'til they're 16 at least. But other then this, yeah, its cute!
Oh! oopse, I read it wrong, you ment Loveless type stuff, right? well, I like loveless, and as long as its not rape then sure, its cute ^_^

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:01 pm
Kikyana Ookami
I'm going to be perfectly honest.

Shota does not bother me one bit. And yes, I'm talking about real, hardcore, actual Shota.

I mean, none of this is real, right? It's all drawings on paper in the end. I actually like most Shota i've seen (Hell, I draw it.) But See, I would never accept this in real life. Maybe that's hypocrytical, maybe it isn't, but I just have the ability to seperate Reality from Fantasy (I couldn't put that any other way but no - I do not fantasize about little boys D: )

I mean, my favorite pairing ever is a shota pair (Seto/Mokuba...Not to mention it's incest...Which everyone also hates XD;;; )

So I guess what all that amounts to is - Yes, I am a real, actual, living and breathing Shota fan.

...You now have permission to be disgusted with me D: (I'm used to it xD;; )

I actually like shota, too. Cuz, you're right, it's not real. The real stuff I deffinitely do not like. XD I don't care what type it is, I don't mind it at all. I'm thinking about making a shota manga, but it's not gonna be little boys, it's gonna be a fifteen year old (to say the least xD). So yeah. Go ahead and judge meh.  

ph34r t3h b3cc4

ushah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:36 am
It depends on the age. I will never accept anything, that contains kids under 15 - firstly, it's just illegal, secondly - sex is for the adults, not for kids! But if you call a relationship between two 15-18 boys or adult and an 15-18 boy a shota - it's okay. And I like it even better than relationships between two adults, as i'm 17 myself and I prefer reading about sb near to my age. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:05 am
ushah
But if you call a relationship between two 15-18 boys or adult and an 15-18 boy a shota - it's okay.

... Which you can't, since the term shota only covers the ages 6-14.  

[OMFG NARKI]

issan_angel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:25 am
I believe that within reason shota is fine...nothing to extreme and mostly fluff is good 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:57 am
As long as the boy and his partner are within reasonable age, I don't mind it.

Saccharine Light

Festive Trash

[L-Toxicated]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:43 pm
Shota?! :Heart: I love shota!! It's just so cute and sexy at the same time. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:11 am
blackrose_25
Shota?! :Heart: I love shota!! It's just so cute and sexy at the same time. XD

Yeah i know ^_^ its awesome i love it to bits!  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Aoife

Beloved Worshipper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:26 am
Kikyana Ookami
I'm going to be perfectly honest.

Shota does not bother me one bit. And yes, I'm talking about real, hardcore, actual Shota.

I mean, none of this is real, right? It's all drawings on paper in the end. I actually like most Shota i've seen (Hell, I draw it.) But See, I would never accept this in real life. Maybe that's hypocrytical, maybe it isn't, but I just have the ability to seperate Reality from Fantasy (I couldn't put that any other way but no - I do not fantasize about little boys D: )

I mean, my favorite pairing ever is a shota pair (Seto/Mokuba...Not to mention it's incest...Which everyone also hates XD;;; )

So I guess what all that amounts to is - Yes, I am a real, actual, living and breathing Shota fan.

...You now have permission to be disgusted with me D: (I'm used to it xD;; )

This pretty much states everything I could say about how I feel about Shota.
And for Shota slash, this is my very fav pair as well...
frankly, I like the appeal of fanfic and stuff with sibcest. Again, only in a non real form, I am well able to separate all my paper sick fantasies and fetishes from my real life.

I think everyone who said here "I like shota depending on the age" doesn't actually like shota.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:42 pm
B3
Shota anime = 4laugh heart

Shota irl = eek talk2hand

[ - P a n d a - ]

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:15 am
[ - P a n d a - ]
B3
Shota anime = 4laugh heart

Shota irl = eek talk2hand

This pretty much sums up the general feelings. Also what Kikyana Ookami said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:29 am
*sighs happily* kawaii  

Mia Eidenschink

ll.Hoshiko.ll

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:48 pm
Yay for Loveless *-*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:28 am
I love how people don't know what they're talking about. So many people say "Shota's ok if they're like 16" or "within a reasonable age" or whatever, but the point of shota is that they're not a reasonable age. They're not 16. They're not 15. Hell, you're lucky if they're ten! Shota is about older men with children. Young school boys in tight tiny shorts who barely know how to use their p***s to piss let alone for sex.

Plenty of people have already stopped and explained what shota is. Why don't you stop and read it before voicing your opinion on something you don't know anything about? 90% of you look like idiots. Can't imagine why. stare  

This is Major Tom

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:58 am
This is Major Tom
I love how people don't know what they're talking about. So many people say "Shota's ok if they're like 16" or "within a reasonable age" or whatever, but the point of shota is that they're not a reasonable age. They're not 16. They're not 15. Hell, you're lucky if they're ten! Shota is about older men with children. Young school boys in tight tiny shorts who barely know how to use their p***s to piss let alone for sex.

Plenty of people have already stopped and explained what shota is. Why don't you stop and read it before voicing your opinion on something you don't know anything about? 90% of you look like idiots. Can't imagine why. stare

Hmm thats true i like shota, i write it and I agree with the "Within a resnoable age" Thing in Shota there IS no resonable age! Shota is like a 12 year old with a 24 year old man or something!  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff