Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:05 pm
"Oh dear!" Miss Basore rushes over to the girl, "How did this happen?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:30 am
Junimaia

Well, it's kinda a long story...  

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

debbiediva

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:31 am
*athina walks in casually, sipping a drink.*
erm, excuse me Miss Basore, but could i have some help please?
i was wondering, can dragon burns and cuts or do they count as magical scar's and CAN'T be removed?
see, i've come back from my two year gap year and i sorta look like a scratching pole... sweatdrop
i was wondering if you could suggest some potions?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:40 am
ChubbyK1tty
Junimaia

"I'll need to know exactly what happened to make your eye this way before I take any action. Safety protocol."

debbiediva
i was wondering, can dragon burns and cuts or do they count as magical scar's and CAN'T be removed?
see, i've come back from my two year gap year and i sorta look like a scratching pole... sweatdrop

The nurse raises an eyebrow, "Dragon burns and cuts you say? I don't see why not, to my knowledge the most common dragons don't attack with magic... what sort of dragon we talking about here?" She looks more closely the girl, assessing the damage.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

debbiediva

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:28 am
Junimaia
ChubbyK1tty
Junimaia

"I'll need to know exactly what happened to make your eye this way before I take any action. Safety protocol."

debbiediva

The nurse raises an eyebrow, "Dragon burns and cuts you say? I don't see why not, to my knowledge the most common dragons don't attack with magic... what sort of dragon we talking about here?" She looks more closely the girl, assessing the damage.

Well, two actually...
Antipodean Opaleye's and Peruvian Vipertooth's.
i was doing a two year work experience and i got to look after the motherless baby ones and well... they were only little so...
they had a habit of burning and cutting things, mainly me... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:49 pm
Junimaia
ChubbyK1tty
Junimaia

Okay... well I was trying to, err..I was trying to do Wingardium Leviosa, with a er... potion I made up and it, uhh...tipped over and onto my eye. redface

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:01 pm
debbiediva
Well, two actually...
i was doing a two year work experience and i got to look after the motherless baby ones and well... they were only little so...

"Ah, well so long as its just burns and cuts... er, you didn't get bitten at all did you?"

ChubbyK1tty
Okay... well I was trying to, err..I was trying to do Wingardium Leviosa, with a er... potion I made up and it, uhh...tipped over and onto my eye. redface

The nurse narrows her eyes on the girl's eye, as if concentrating, "Mmm, and what potion was it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:16 pm
ChubbyK1tty

The nurse narrows her eyes on the girl's eye, as if concentrating, "Mmm, and what potion was it?"

As I said before I made it up. And what did I put in it, lets see... I put a handful of my hairs in to boiling a mini cauldron (Size of soccer ball) and it was in boiled vingur. THen I uh... put in...my cat's fur(muggle cat). After that I stirred it, about 20 times, and as I did it I added...some pumpkin juice. That's it I think...OH wait!! The mini caldron I got from, er... The Weasley Twin. redface  

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

debbiediva

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:48 pm
Junimaia
debbiediva
Well, two actually...

"Ah, well so long as its just burns and cuts... er, you didn't get bitten at all did you?"

*blushes*
maybe... sorta... kinda...yer... sweatdrop
*shows mark*
but its not swolen or anything, so i thought it was ok...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:43 pm
ChubbyK1tty
As I said before I made it up. And what did I put in it, lets see... I put a handful of my hairs in to boiling a mini cauldron (Size of soccer ball) and it was in boiled vingur. THen I uh... put in...my cat's fur(muggle cat). After that I stirred it, about 20 times, and as I did it I added...some pumpkin juice. That's it I think...OH wait!! The mini caldron I got from, er... The Weasley Twin. redface

She listens to the girl's explanation looking dissapointed by the ingredients she was listing off until the mention of the cauldron. "Oh!" Without saying anything she runs to her office leaving the girl by herself for at least five minutes before she practically stumbles back into view clutching a beat up maroon coloured notebook.

"Brilliant spellwork those boys do," she says flipping through the notebook as she wanders towards backroom, "Absolutely brilliant, but I can't say this is the first time I've ever had a patient come in from using their products...ah, cauldrons, here we go..." Her eyes dart left and right on the page she stopped on, quickly reading over the details. She then drops the notebook on a nearby table and dissapears into the room stored with all sorts of cannisters and bottles and jars. The nurse comes back out with cup of water, a tiny jar lidded with an eyedropper and a handkerchief.

"Here you go," she hands the girl the handkerchief, "And I'm just gonna ask you to lay down here for me please," she pats the pillow on top of the nearby bed.

debbiediva
*blushes*
maybe... sorta... kinda...yer... sweatdrop
*shows mark*
but its not swolen or anything, so i thought it was ok...

The nurse clears her throat, "Well that depends, was it the Vipertooth or the Opaleye?"  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

debbiediva

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:46 am
...Vipertooth... sweatdrop
why, is there something wrong?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:14 am
Junimaia
ChubbyK1tty

She listens to the girl's explanation looking dissapointed by the ingredients she was listing off until the mention of the cauldron. "Oh!" Without saying anything she runs to her office leaving the girl by herself for at least five minutes before she practically stumbles back into view clutching a beat up maroon coloured notebook.

"Brilliant spellwork those boys do," she says flipping through the notebook as she wanders towards backroom, "Absolutely brilliant, but I can't say this is the first time I've ever had a patient come in from using their products...ah, cauldrons, here we go..." Her eyes dart left and right on the page she stopped on, quickly reading over the details. She then drops the notebook on a nearby table and dissapears into the room stored with all sorts of cannisters and bottles and jars. The nurse comes back out with cup of water, a tiny jar lidded with an eyedropper and a handkerchief.

"Here you go," she hands the girl the handkerchief, "And I'm just gonna ask you to lay down here for me please," she pats the pillow on top of the nearby bed.

*Goes and lays down on the bed looking worried, as the infected eye suddenly goes haywire, zooming all over in Lily's eye socket, at the sight of the jar.* Umm... first may I ask what that is??

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:10 pm
"This," the nurse wiggles the little eyedropper jar, "Is a specially designed potion to get rid of that stuff that was in that Weasely cauldron. I've got a bunch of antidotes to their products and a few Zonko ones as well. Actually the potion wasn't originally designed to go into the eye like this, but I've modified the potion to be eye friendly. I guess those guys weren't expecting it to get into somebody's eyes... which is probably why your eye hurts right now... well... its either that or the stuff you put in along with it. We'll find out soon enough once I give it a few drops. Are you alright with this?"

debbiediva

"If you got the bite wound treated properly then no, however if you didn't, there might be some Vipertooth venom lingering in your bloodstream. Since you were working with babies it shouldn't be much of a problem especially if you haven't felt the effects of it already, but I should probably give you something anyway since I don't want to run the risk of the venom damaging you in the future."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:06 am
Junimaia
"This," the nurse wiggles the little eyedropper jar, "Is a specially designed potion to get rid of that stuff that was in that Weasely cauldron. I've got a bunch of antidotes to their products and a few Zonko ones as well. Actually the potion wasn't originally designed to go into the eye like this, but I've modified the potion to be eye friendly. I guess those guys weren't expecting it to get into somebody's eyes... which is probably why your eye hurts right now... well... its either that or the stuff you put in along with it. We'll find out soon enough once I give it a few drops. Are you alright with this?"

debbiediva

"If you got the bite wound treated properly then no, however if you didn't, there might be some Vipertooth venom lingering in your bloodstream. Since you were working with babies it shouldn't be much of a problem especially if you haven't felt the effects of it already, but I should probably give you something anyway since I don't want to run the risk of the venom damaging you in the future."

ok...
but please, no jabs...
i had to have a few when i was over there, and i had a tattoo...

debbiediva

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:18 pm
"Oh it's nothing of the sort I assure you. You just have to drink a potion is all."

The nurse heads back into the storage room and after a few moments strides out with a miniature bottle of milky lilac coloured syrup and a small cup. She then slowly pours out the contents stopping now and again to measure the amount until she finally stops.

"There, that's more than enough I think. Bottoms up!" She hands the cup to Athina.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff