Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:47 pm
Masquanade
Durza the Shade
Yeah, that seems a bit too complicated to pull off well.

And I'm glad you're here, Masq, I wanted to ask you something. The Massillon BOA regional is in a week, and I wanted to see if any of the other members' bands are going. Does that deserve its own topic, or should I just post in the BOA thread we have already, which is technically about Grand Nationals?

uh . . . it doesn't matter to me. sweatdrop

All right then. I'll lock the topic when the regional's done and all the scores are posted and everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:28 pm
That was a good idea, Masq, even though it would be a bit complicated for Gaia. e_e; I was thinkin' we could maybe have one of those "Person Above You" things, in which you state something you KNOW ABOUT THAT PERSON. I.e, the instrument they play, or somethin'.

Looking at the Introduction thread is cheating!! scream

sweatdrop  

Ascend

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:13 am
Einstein Ami
That was a good idea, Masq, even though it would be a bit complicated for Gaia. e_e; I was thinkin' we could maybe have one of those "Person Above You" things, in which you state something you KNOW ABOUT THAT PERSON. I.e, the instrument they play, or somethin'.

Looking at the Introduction thread is cheating!! scream

sweatdrop

hahaha true

that is a good idea  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:29 pm
I think I'll go make the thread now. :3  

Ascend

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:25 pm
Does the annoucment thread turn orange every time I update it? eek I can't tell because I'm the one updating it . . . sweatdrop

Oh this weekend I'll be going out of town. From Thursday to Sunday. I will make an announcment of it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:23 pm
Masquanade
Does the annoucment thread turn orange every time I update it? eek I can't tell because I'm the one updating it . . . sweatdrop

Oh this weekend I'll be going out of town. From Thursday to Sunday. I will make an announcment of it. 3nodding

Yes, teh Announcement thread turns orange.  

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:09 am
oggywoggy222
Masquanade

Yes, teh Announcement thread turns orange.

ok making sure
i might not be leaving thursday to sunday . . . but instead i might have to evaculate due to Hurricane Ivan. gonk And then my electricity might go out and you know all that fun things- that's if I'm still here. I don't know where the hurricane is going to hit land in the US yet until it gets into the Gulf of Mexico. It really sucks because probally my trip is cancled and if we miss any school we have to make it up during our fall vacaction which I also have another trip to visit a college planned at that time to. God- this hurricane is just messing up everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:42 pm
Uh,oh...good luck Masq..be careful...Hopefully this darn storm will be in and out by the end of the week though...band must go on!  

Skye of Thunder

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:56 pm
We got hit by two tropical storms/depressions back in my 10th grade. Really messed us up. But supposivly it's coming straight at us. I'm already not having any school wednesday- so if I leave suddenly . . . you'll know why.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:53 am
Update:
Uh the Hurricane is kind of coming straight at me- it's actually going towards Mobil, Alamba, which I only live an hour away from. I'll most likely have more news once I'm home from school- and I'll then make an announcement of it  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:09 am
eek Best of luck, Masq! Damn... that really sux... I've only had to deal w/ one hurricane the whole time I've lived in Va... the rest have all bowed out to just giving us a bunch of rain... *heh* sweatdrop

On a brighter note, Yay! We've got about 120 members! blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:06 am
Hmm... I wonder if we might not have to start cleaning out dead threads.... the 'TOB' thread only got 3/4 posts.... sad  

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:34 pm
Aryah- I don't think we need to clean out threads YET

Update:
Today was fun. Civil Defense announced a mandatory evacuation of all residents living south of the highway- I actually live north of the highway, but most people are leaving anyways. I might be leaving- my family is split because my mom has to stay for work till noon tomorrow (she's a nurse in the Operating Room) and my brother doesn't want to leave. We boarded up my house- I have pictures on my camera but I'm too lazy to upload them. School was really hectic as the radio and TV said that all children should be taken out of school so as my third block class started I had seven students which ended up only being three students. eek sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:54 pm
Dear Mods-

I AM evacuation to Merdian, Mississippi, four hours away. I have no clue when I'll be back, but please continue modding and checking the Guild Home Page for any requests to join. 3nodding I believe I'm leaving later on tonight.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:58 pm
Masquanade
Dear Mods-

I AM evacuation to Merdian, Mississippi, four hours away. I have no clue when I'll be back, but please continue modding and checking the Guild Home Page for any requests to join. 3nodding I believe I'm leaving later on tonight.

I know you're already gone, but good luck, Masq! Hope you come out of this okay. cool  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games