Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:17 pm
Hey.

I'm Jishin. I've been in the guild a long time, but have been out of following my path for a while. I've been called back to it recently and am in the process of re-sorting and re-acquainting myself with various resources. So I came back here as part of that.

I follow an eclectic faith heavily sculpted by Shinto and basic magic tradition, topped off with being called by Loki of all people. sweatdrop Very bizarre, but it works for me. I do research, but I also do Unverified Personal Gnosis. I endeavor not to be fluffy, but that doesn't mean I make it all the time.

I have a looong list of "I believes" on my livejournal, and am willing to post them here if people care to hear them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:54 pm
Greetings!

I'm DaisyDreams! While I have not offically made my dedication yet, I have thrown myself into the study of pagan ways. Goodness, and there is a ton to learn! Thankfully, I am living with my own mentor.

Yes, yes -she used to be part of the dreaded Silver Ravenwolf's clan, but is no more and has not been for quite a few years. So, from the get go I have already been instructed to avoid her books and teachings. ^-^;

I lean more towards the Egyptian pantheon, Bastet and Sekhmet, though not totally devoted to it just yet. It comes in part from such a fantastic and vivid dream that I had a couple of years ago.. Dreaming of the ancient temples while the paint was still fresh upon the walls and still able to smell the desert sand upon awakening does make one wonder about past lives.

I am greatly interested in herbalism and trying to study that one my own, making the preperations to see what sort of garden I can grow this year on an apartment balcony. It should be interesting!

I am a super senior at college right now, Art major with an Illustration emphasis and a minor in history. On a interesting side note, I am currently taking a class for my minor titled: The History of Witches. The topic is about the witch hunts of 1500-1700s of Europe and North American colonies.

I'm hoping to make some new friends on this forum and gleen information. I crave it! INFORMATION! ... knowledge and understanding!

heart  

My Shining Starr

Liberal Gaian

Gornwen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:25 pm
'Allo Everybody.

I guess it is introduction time for myself, so, yes; I'm Wen, or Gornwen. 19, college freshman studying art and design, though that is soon to change (probably Near Eastern Studies) at UMich. And, no, I am not pagan, but Roman Catholic... theoretically. I am one of those fun, few, people who walk that fine line in between all religions. Actually, I really should say that the church I associate myself with, attend, & c. is the Roman Catholic Church, but my beliefs are more of that of One God, many paths, many manifestations. And, if asked, I will tell you that a tree is probably the most holy thing you will ever see.

Laughs, about two years ago I was flirting with the idea of Wicca, but it was very much the fluffiness that turned me off (most of the people I knew who were looking into it were Fluffy). I actually was talking to my mother about it, who also very much had the anti-fluff, anti-Wiccan reaction, and was told basically to stick with Catholicism and believe what I want. It normally works fairly well, though there have been some very big identity/belief crisis.

What else? Hmm... I have been studying the Tarot off and on and on for the past 3 years, and still feel very much like a newbie at it, and have a terrible memory, so yes, no fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:51 am
im a pagan in training  

XxXMisatoXxX

Ninja Lord Kitwick

Profitable Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:11 am
Im sorry its taken me so long to post in here ^^;;;

My name is Kitwick, my soul name by the way, and I am 22 years of age on this earth. I am married and have a young soul on the way into this world. I am a celtic shaman, as have my parents and their parents for a few generations back, 18 to be exact.

I beleive heavily in reincarnation, and beleive myself to originate from another realm of existance, by the way not fluffing this, to those who think I am. I also beleive in otherkin as well, as I beleive myself and my soulmate to be.

But I came to this guild to learn more about paganistic rituals, and to learn more from others so that I can be better in my studies and hopefully learn enough to make my family proud. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:49 am
Hi ^_^

I am Amabael, and when I started on this path about 8 years ago, I was fluffy. However I've moved past that and today I consider myself a more traditional Pagans, not Wiccan, and a cottage witch.

Nice to meet everyone  

MaddLlama

Starlock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:29 pm
Enjoy your stays here everybody. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:51 am
This is more of a reinitroduction. My name is Otakumoonie but please call me Usagi-K. I have been pagan for about 7 years now and I am doing some soul seraching.

I currently lean twords the Hellenic side of paganisim using an ecceltic worship. I am still studing the ancient ways and I'm hoping that in a few years I will know if having a small basis in the hellenic side of paganisim is all I need for my soul or if I should try to be a reconstructionalist.  

Charity.Solei

Seeky

Inquisitive Seeker

14,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:52 pm
Good evening. I'm Seeky, and I'm here searching for something that stirs in me more than Judaism. I'm looking for deities in specific, and traditions in general. I need freedom from total organized religion.

I have never tried this sorta thing before, so I doubt that I am fluffy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:35 pm
Hi I'm Danielle!

You can call me Danni. I was born into a wiccan household, my grantmother, before shedied, taught me everythign she could. She said I had a gift for mental dicipline, and astrial projection. I currently own over 2,000 books on wicca/paganish. She died when I was nearly 12, so she didn't get a chance to finish, my mom left the faith, so I was left to dicover my path alone.

I am 18 and I live in our lovely swamp ridden state. ^_^ (figure it out)

I am a solitary witch, and I do have a nack for handling myself in the kitchen, thanks to a old book my grandmother left me in her will. Thanks grandmaw... It taught me everything from why to not meddle in love, but if you must here's how, to sending away unwanted persons, in a non kill them way.

I hate the sterotype people label pagans, as evil, satanic, and spend my time striving to change that image. We are among the top 50 religions in the world ya know, and one of the oldest. I hope you all don't mind me here, and look forward to showing someone how to astral project, I sware its so fun...

Well, happy brewing, don't get into too much micheif.. smile

kagirinai_Kisu

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Silent_Voices

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:29 pm
Hi everyone. I just joined this guild, and thought I'd introduced myself. I'm Kimberly, also known as Merindia by my Goddess Mother, and Trinity by my Master. I have been of the Occult/Paganism going on a decade now, though my family tried to raise me and encourage me to be a christian. (I live in southwest Georgia, 45 miles north of Tallahassee, Florida. I've lived here nearly all twenty years of my life.) I am an only child to both of my parents, though I have four older, grown-on their own, half-siblings, thanks to my dad--two sisters, and two brothers.
I am a Freshman at the local junior community college, majoring in Computer Information Systems. (My boyfriend, Pagan himself, is currently the college's computer club's vice president, soon, after this semester, to be the president, and he said I'm to run for vice president.)
I am the Daughter of the Great Dragon Mother, Tiamat. I am in allegience to Odin, the Norse All Father, the Bast, the infamous Cat Goddess. My Patron Goddess is The Morrigan, and being so, my daughter will be given the name Morrigan Raven Knight (my surname) when she is born.
My Spirit Animal is the White Tiger, and Ravens and Crows answer to, and follow me.
I am Gothic, and being in the "bible belt", that is certainly something to say.

Anyway, anyone can feel free to message me about anything. ^_^ I swear I'm a very friendly girl!  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:46 pm
Hi All

Well...I'm Cerridwen, well derh I here you say...lol

I am not a Fluffy....But I joined as I like to help those poor souls that are little fluffy bunnies...

I would also like to hope that if I did show any signs of fluffiness, there would be some here who would guide me back to the right place biggrin

As for myself, I have been looking at Celtic Paganism, being of Celtic ancestry myself I have always be drawn towards it. I do not concider myself to be Wiccan at all, although trying to avoid it, via books etc, can be difficult.

When it comes to spells, I mostly do healing spells, and stuff to rid negative energies etc from peoples live.

I'm a Playleader for two After School Clubs and work with children who are aged between 4 & 11 years and it's a job I totally love.

I live in the UK, close to my family and I adore the countryside, music, poetry etc...I best stop or I may be mistaken for being fluffy...lol

Blessings

Cerridwen heart  

dark_reki

Dapper Gaian

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200

Boxy

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:29 pm
Hmm... I suppose teh Boxy should introduce himself.

Boxy's the name. I was born and bred a Mormon in the grand ol' state of Iowa. Currently I am an ordained priest, and am currently in the process of analyzing a number of religions. There seems to be a powerful relationship between the Hebrew, Hellene, and Hittite pantheons, as well as some vague resemblances with some Brahmic religions. I may even go as far as to say that the "original" Judeo-Christians were the Vedic Aryans, who eventually went a-conquering all over the place.

So, in short, I'm studying a variety of "pagan" pantheons to better understand my own. It's always fun blaugh

My main focus is "hierotheisms": ancient religions, particularly reconstructions. The Hellenic pantheon seems to bear the greatest personal revelation; study of the Hindu pantheon may prove of interest as well.

Regardless, I hope to use Gnossis as my greatest aid.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:38 pm
Hello all,

I am known as Zweanslord on these forums, currently 18 years old. I live in the Netherlands. I am a student at the Vrije Universiteit at Amsterdam and I study Artificial Intelligence, and it is my first year at University.

Only recently I have found information about witchcraft, and it caught my interest and thus motivated me to find more knowledge about that and related subjects.

This guild seems like a great oppertunity to learn more and a superb place to ask questions if neccesairily. Plus, I am sure I can find advice here.  

Zweanslord

TagraNar

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:46 pm
Greetings. I'm TagraNar, real name Kyle. I was born into a Roman Catholic family, yet was never really into the faith (though that may be because we rarely ever went). I do not feel that Christianity is the religion for me, and so I went looking at other religions in my early-mid teens (I'm 20 now). None really felt right, but at one point I did feel a, for lack of a better word, pulling towards Athena (which is partially why I feel I may be a bit of a fluffy). I've come here to hopefully learn more about that possible path.

Some other background info:
-I live in Chandler, Arizona, where it is starting to get really, really hot.
-While I'm still deciding what my major should be, I'm thinking of going more towards a history professor than my earlier option of going into paleontology.
-I have a calico cat named Calypso.
And that's about it. sweatdrop  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas