Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Why are emo's hated? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+Horror.in.Wonderland+

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:32 am
Gah.
It's just a stereotypical/jealousy thing.

A lot of kids I know have admitted to the fact that since everyone else hates emos, they want to too.

D;

The world is a b***h.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:17 pm
to all those people who hate us:you'll be sorry when we take over the world

*thinking about it*......maybe just when i take over the world...wichever one.  

rikaLeshay

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:07 am
Hidden Wind Runner
tessamon
A lot of groups hate emos and they usually use the line "go cut yourself emo kid" or "why dont you cry about it" or something like that. So drawing on how they attempt to pay out emo people, I'd say that they think we are ALWAYS sad and whinging about everything.

They also draw on the stereotype that every emo cuts, which is completely wrong. There are two types of emos, the ones that cut which are in it for the attention and are just generally depressed, and then there are the ones who are in it for the music and the style.

My friend said he doesn't like emos because they make a mockery of depression, but i don't really agree with that because he believes the music is just bands pretending to be depressed to get listeners. A lot of the time i think it is the bands/artists appealing to those who are depressed and giving them something to relate to, hence helping them through their problems. But yeah thats my rant.
I know. gonk There is this person on my bus who always says, "Go cry in a corner, write some poetry, cut yourself, and die." gonk gonk gonk emo

That's true (about the music thing.)
When I finally admitted that I was emo, I got a lot of nasty coments.
And this girl told me to cry.
And a lot of "Show me your wrists..."
um.
yes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:27 pm
They say we suck and they hate us.
Then they turn around and say their "cooler",
so we can't say s**t about them.
It's called KARMA you bastards!
When you prejudge and trash people,
it gives them the right to do the same to you!
Why can't they just accept us because we're
different?
They don't even really care if we cut ourselves.
They just wanna fit in with wannabes,
so they bash us.
(All kids who bash emos, I know
at least once you've thought about
wanting to be emo.
We all know you wanna be us.
So shut your traps and get a life.)

`Disenchanted

xvxMadexvx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:21 am
i just get sick of everyone bad mouthing emos, it's like people we don't judge u so u know don't judge us just because thats the way we are why should everyone hate us because of appreance and musical taste  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:02 pm
I say.."They laugh at us because we're different...We laugh at them because they are all the same!"  

ldwta

`Hottie In The Tight Jean

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:55 pm
IDK. I think because most of them think that emos are such a gay wannabees. But emos are awsome. <3 My girlfriends emo., Im emo. Emo <3 Emo I guess,
But yah.
We do still the chicks. I dont like guys so yeah.
But emos are going to rule the world some day, I can feel it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:31 pm
rockxstar
Ghetto kids can beat the s**t out of you, therefore, ghetto-ness had to be in. Still people needed someone to pick on and making fun of goth kids got boring.

Thus, people began to hate emo kids.
my sis and i are twins,we have the same style but,..kids are afraid of her cause she'll kick anyones a**,im the peaceful one sweatdrop ,and for the preps my sisters preppy i love her but sometimes the way she acts pisses me off,but what can you do  

sexy-me-emo

tear drop angel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:19 pm
ya i know what u mean some of my friends are like that so what can i say... i wish they stop picking on us... the weird part is my friends think im punk and im like weird ut sure why not what ever u say  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:44 pm
That is a really good question. I mean, its not like we ever did anything to make them hate us, well, besides shop at different stores, act differently, and listen to GOOD music.  

ATTACCKKKK.x

TinkerBellsHell

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:06 pm
xXScreamxWithxMe
That is a really good question. I mean, its not like we ever did anything to make them hate us, well, besides shop at different stores, act differently, and listen to GOOD music.

that must be there reason WE HAVE THE BEST MUSIC  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:48 pm
hardcoreXemo
xXScreamxWithxMe

Yes because the likes of FFAF and BFMV can really compare to say Iron Maiden, Madness, Queen, David Bowie and The Presidents of the USA in terms of musical genius, success and quality of output, whilst appealing to such a broad spectrum of people.

That was sarcasm by the way.  

Rellik San
Captain

C A N C E R.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:04 pm
hardcoreXemo

Actually, the music doesnt BELONG to us; music is to anybody. and if they were so jealous of us they could just dress like us.
As for hating us, I have no clue. Maybe for the same reason some people hate "preps" or "gansters" or whatever.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:26 pm
QueenOfDarkness2010
softrain200614
lol
i think that the preps are just gay and jelous of us! whee

stressed bastards stressed

we have so much cooler friends than them preps suck at my school~ stressed

I'm hated. So what. It's a hater's job to hate--SO LET THEM DO THIER JOB! DDDx And alot of people like me because I'll do alot of ((Stupid)) stuff. Preps think I'm cute, and it's even funnier when I tell them I have the hots for a dude cool But if ONE MORE PERSON comments my awsome chick-pants, I'm gonna slap her right up the wall!  

[.Emo Ink-Pen.]

EMO x FABULOUS

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:04 am
the_emo_cat
[ The Emo Ninja ]
satinschild_666
[-Hey Its Me-]
[ The Emo Ninja ]
the_emo_cat
i've noticed alot of emo guys like the preppy chicks....
what's up with that?? crying

I have no clue. I don't like the overly preppy ones. I hate them so much. But I ahve no problem with the just normal preppy types. Not over the top and they actually don't hate emos. But my gf is on the preppy side. ninja

pish i can't stand em. there like "omg your so cute!" and they change who the aare on a dime

I know exactly what you mean..

Well, the preps you described AREN'T my friends or my gf. You described the ones I hate actually.
as much as i hate preps, scene kids are like....gay, gothic preps. well, if you ask me.

Scene kids are like.....Trendy emo kids...  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games