Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:49 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Okay. Sounds Good. Anyway, I was playing Shadow Warrior 2 again on Hard Mode. When I reach the Insane Difficulty in that Game, it becomes beyond hard in a way.

So in Newer Nintendo Games, they used something called Intensity Modes where it has a Difficulty Scale from 0 Being the Easiest to 9 being the Hardest.
Since I'm at Level 82 in Shadow Warrior 2, that means Intensity 3 on Insane is already unlocked while Intensity 1 is already unlocked by default when starting a New Character Save. Plus Mode works differently in Shadow Warrior 2 where after clearing the game, you would start a New Game with that Same Character Clear Save while Retaining all the Karma Skills, Money Weapons, Gemstones, etc from the Previous Game.

Other than that, when we introduce Shaesa & Sheldon in the IC, this would be fun for them to see the open waters and the world above. In the meantime, besides Shadow Warrior 2, I may do some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery for a bit while I wait for the PS4 Controllers to be charged.

I had stew for dinner earlier this evening and it was good. In the meantime, I forgot to check on Caravan Stories for the Daily Tasks. Lost another Tribal War Round in that game.

*1-16-2023*
Evening, bord. I started Shadow Warrior 2 on Insane Mode after beating Hard Mode. This is where it gets Super Hard depending on the Player's Ninja Level in the Game. Also, if you get defeated on that Difficulty Mode in Shadow Warrior 2, you lose more EXP, MP, SP, Money and Enemies/Bosses Heal Up. So grinding for Karma Skill Points can take longer when doing Side Quests.
Falling in a pit will also cause the player to Lose SP & MP and Enemies Heal Up too.

It's possible that you may end up doing a Boss Fight all over again or the Boss Fights in Shadow Warrior 2 can take a Long Time if your Karma Skills & Weapons aren't upgraded.

Other than that, Shadow Warrior 2's Long Possible Boss Fights remind me of another old game. Highway Hunter, which is a 2D Road Shooter from 1994. 3 Years before Apogee released Shadow Warrior.

= 1-18-2023
I was checking Notepad just in case I missed anything in the RP since I hadn't done so in a while. Anyway, I started working on the Nation of Evening Lake. Its under construction at the moment but it has a Transport Rocket. More on Evening Lake later...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other than that, I hope to see The Flintstones 1994 Movie again one day when I can.

like, you keep quoting me, but none of it's stuff directed to me, jsyk if I don't answer it it's because it's an infodump about things I know nothing about from personal experience

Evening, bord. What's new? Happy Year of the Rabbit 2023. Next Year is the Year of the Dragon 2024.
I had Chicken Cutlets, mashed potatoes and dinner rolls earlier tonight. Reminds me of a Restaurant Style of Dinner.
so that's today, I guess? I couldn't remember if the lunar new year was late January or early February since the day varies. anyway, I had my favorite, buffalo chicken pizza. it's really nice, my mom was able to find some (maybe on sale, idk) in the best brand, Mystic pizza. Also I went shopping a bit and got a beefy melt burrito at Taco Bell, maybe not the healthiest lunch but at least it has protein. So you can keep your dinner, I think it might be too plain for me LOL (I'm more of a beef or fried/spicy chicken person.)

I've been designing another avatar and posting a bit in the forums. I should probably do like, one roleplay post though.

Cool. I had a Cheeseburger for dinner. Hadn't had one in a long time. It was around 50 Degrees outside even though it isn't Groundhog's Day yet.
lol, you had a warm day. we had weather like that a couple days ago but today it was colder and a rain/snow mix. at least it was a bit above freezing so the road wasn't icy, although I take city bus to work which is still safer than a regular car.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:48 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Okay. Sounds Good. Anyway, I was playing Shadow Warrior 2 again on Hard Mode. When I reach the Insane Difficulty in that Game, it becomes beyond hard in a way.

So in Newer Nintendo Games, they used something called Intensity Modes where it has a Difficulty Scale from 0 Being the Easiest to 9 being the Hardest.
Since I'm at Level 82 in Shadow Warrior 2, that means Intensity 3 on Insane is already unlocked while Intensity 1 is already unlocked by default when starting a New Character Save. Plus Mode works differently in Shadow Warrior 2 where after clearing the game, you would start a New Game with that Same Character Clear Save while Retaining all the Karma Skills, Money Weapons, Gemstones, etc from the Previous Game.

Other than that, when we introduce Shaesa & Sheldon in the IC, this would be fun for them to see the open waters and the world above. In the meantime, besides Shadow Warrior 2, I may do some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery for a bit while I wait for the PS4 Controllers to be charged.

I had stew for dinner earlier this evening and it was good. In the meantime, I forgot to check on Caravan Stories for the Daily Tasks. Lost another Tribal War Round in that game.

*1-16-2023*
Evening, bord. I started Shadow Warrior 2 on Insane Mode after beating Hard Mode. This is where it gets Super Hard depending on the Player's Ninja Level in the Game. Also, if you get defeated on that Difficulty Mode in Shadow Warrior 2, you lose more EXP, MP, SP, Money and Enemies/Bosses Heal Up. So grinding for Karma Skill Points can take longer when doing Side Quests.
Falling in a pit will also cause the player to Lose SP & MP and Enemies Heal Up too.

It's possible that you may end up doing a Boss Fight all over again or the Boss Fights in Shadow Warrior 2 can take a Long Time if your Karma Skills & Weapons aren't upgraded.

Other than that, Shadow Warrior 2's Long Possible Boss Fights remind me of another old game. Highway Hunter, which is a 2D Road Shooter from 1994. 3 Years before Apogee released Shadow Warrior.

= 1-18-2023
I was checking Notepad just in case I missed anything in the RP since I hadn't done so in a while. Anyway, I started working on the Nation of Evening Lake. Its under construction at the moment but it has a Transport Rocket. More on Evening Lake later...

Other than that, I hope to see The Flintstones 1994 Movie again one day when I can.

like, you keep quoting me, but none of it's stuff directed to me, jsyk if I don't answer it it's because it's an infodump about things I know nothing about from personal experience

Evening, bord. What's new? Happy Year of the Rabbit 2023. Next Year is the Year of the Dragon 2024.
I had Chicken Cutlets, mashed potatoes and dinner rolls earlier tonight. Reminds me of a Restaurant Style of Dinner.
so that's today, I guess? I couldn't remember if the lunar new year was late January or early February since the day varies. anyway, I had my favorite, buffalo chicken pizza. it's really nice, my mom was able to find some (maybe on sale, idk) in the best brand, Mystic pizza. Also I went shopping a bit and got a beefy melt burrito at Taco Bell, maybe not the healthiest lunch but at least it has protein. So you can keep your dinner, I think it might be too plain for me LOL (I'm more of a beef or fried/spicy chicken person.)

I've been designing another avatar and posting a bit in the forums. I should probably do like, one roleplay post though.

Cool. I had a Cheeseburger for dinner. Hadn't had one in a long time. It was around 50 Degrees outside even though it isn't Groundhog's Day yet.
lol, you had a warm day. we had weather like that a couple days ago but today it was colder and a rain/snow mix. at least it was a bit above freezing so the road wasn't icy, although I take city bus to work which is still safer than a regular car.

Evening, bord. Today was a slow day for me, so I rested for most the afternoon since I was a bit tired. Had some Mac & Cheese for dinner earlier. I enjoy both the Aged Cheddar and White Cheddar Cheese Flavored Versions. Hadn't had Mac & Cheese in a while.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:27 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Evening, bord. Today was a slow day for me, so I rested for most the afternoon since I was a bit tired. Had some Mac & Cheese for dinner earlier. I enjoy both the Aged Cheddar and White Cheddar Cheese Flavored Versions. Hadn't had Mac & Cheese in a while.
and I was tired and cranky today (: (: (: I ate leftovers and snacks (some were healthy at least) and sat around on my lazy butt. But I did shower after dinner. Also aged cheddar/white cheddar are the best varieties, I like those too

I think that maybe you should've just posted here first and left the character Q&A alone. Later when I have a real reply I'll delete the cranky response though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:36 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

and I was tired and cranky today (: (: (: I ate leftovers and snacks (some were healthy at least) and sat around on my lazy butt. But I did shower after dinner. Also aged cheddar/white cheddar are the best varieties, I like those too

I think that maybe you should've just posted here first and left the character Q&A alone. Later when I have a real reply I'll delete the cranky response though.

Okay. Sounds good. I may warp things up before bed, bord. Nothing like some sounds of an Atari 2600 to help clear the mind before bed.
Have a good night.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:43 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Okay. Sounds good. I may warp things up before bed, bord. Nothing like some sounds of an Atari 2600 to help clear the mind before bed.
Have a good night.
yeah, I tried Atari games once, I had a teacher who was able to connect Atari game controls to a normal PC in his classroom. also one of my favorite teachers in high school if not my actual favorite, LOL. very hilarious uncle kind of guy. They were fun, although I think if I played them a lot I would get tired of them- they're the kind of games that are fun to play once in a while, pretty nostalgic. and good night (I'll be offline in about half an hour anyway. but tomorrow I'll be on and after I do some actual exercise maybe post stuff.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:01 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Have a good night.
yeah, I tried Atari games once, I had a teacher who was able to connect Atari game controls to a normal PC in his classroom. also one of my favorite teachers in high school if not my actual favorite, LOL. very hilarious uncle kind of guy. They were fun, although I think if I played them a lot I would get tired of them- they're the kind of games that are fun to play once in a while, pretty nostalgic. and good night (I'll be offline in about half an hour anyway. but tomorrow I'll be on and after I do some actual exercise maybe post stuff.)

I think I seen one in school in a science classroom when I was in school years ago, at least once or twice. But I don't remember.

How to Beat Home Video Games, which is a Videotape series from 1982 shows some games on the Atari 2600 such as Space Invaders, Missile Command & Asteroids. Those games are pretty fun. It even had some other games like Chopper Command, Defender & Super Breakout (which they showed Progressive Breakout on the Atari 2600 & Cavity Breakout on the Atari 5200).

*1-26-2023*
Afternoon, bord. What's new? It was windy and rainy last night for me. Anyway, I woke up early as I heard a bug fly close to my ear and it hurt.
I couldn't sleep a bit after that then went back to bed a couple of minutes later.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:07 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Have a good night.

I think I seen one in school in a science classroom when I was in school years ago, at least once or twice. But I don't remember.

How to Beat Home Video Games, which is a Videotape series from 1982 shows some games on the Atari 2600 such as Space Invaders, Missile Command & Asteroids. Those games are pretty fun. It even had some other games like Chopper Command, Defender & Super Breakout (which they showed Progressive Breakout on the Atari 2600 & Cavity Breakout on the Atari 5200).

*1-26-2023*
Afternoon, bord. What's new? It was windy and rainy last night for me. Anyway, I woke up early as I heard a bug fly close to my ear and it hurt.
I couldn't sleep a bit after that then went back to bed a couple of minutes later.
hi, I've just been doing the same things I usually do. for me I have trouble going to sleep earlier, my body just wants to stay up late and sleep in, I'm not a morning person lol. but I got enough sleep. also my dad made some pancakes so I put a tiny bit of syrup and some cream cheese on them because I have cream cheese I need to use up and I like it better than butter anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:43 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Have a good night.

*1-26-2023*
hi, I've just been doing the same things I usually do. for me I have trouble going to sleep earlier, my body just wants to stay up late and sleep in, I'm not a morning person lol. but I got enough sleep. also my dad made some pancakes so I put a tiny bit of syrup and some cream cheese on them because I have cream cheese I need to use up and I like it better than butter anyway.

Evening, bord. I had hot dogs earlier this evening and finished the ice cream pie. Since I didn't have hot dog rolls, I used Cheeseburger rolls instead.
Nice merman avatar. Speaking of which I'm working on a mermaid OC but haven't decided what color coding to use at the moment.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:59 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Have a good night.

*1-26-2023*

Evening, bord. I had hot dogs earlier this evening and finished the ice cream pie. Since I didn't have hot dog rolls, I used Cheeseburger rolls instead.
Nice merman avatar. Speaking of which I'm working on a mermaid OC but haven't decided what color coding to use at the moment.
hi, thanks, I made this for a runway contest (he's not an OC, just a joke character lol, but it was fun to make.) anyway today I worked, and there was some catering platter food for lunch, mini sandwich type stuff and mini desserts in the break room which was nice. and LOL because we've had hotdogs on hamburger buns before when we didn't have the hotdog buns, but I usually eat hotdogs without the bun because I'm trying to stay in shape and don't really crave food that's like all carbohydrates tbh which helps a bit, now I just need to actually work out a bit when I'm at the YMCA instead of just using the wifi and shower most of the time  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:28 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Have a good night.

*1-26-2023*

hi, thanks, I made this for a runway contest (he's not an OC, just a joke character lol, but it was fun to make.) anyway today I worked, and there was some catering platter food for lunch, mini sandwich type stuff and mini desserts in the break room which was nice. and LOL because we've had hotdogs on hamburger buns before when we didn't have the hotdog buns, but I usually eat hotdogs without the bun because I'm trying to stay in shape and don't really crave food that's like all carbohydrates tbh which helps a bit, now I just need to actually work out a bit when I'm at the YMCA instead of just using the wifi and shower most of the time

Okay. Anyway, we're getting closer to the end of the current day in the RP as its around dinner time. Other than that, I was able to beat Tiny Tina Wonderlands and complete the optional Side Quests, next is the DLC Quests. Hopefully, I can save up to trade in at least one PS4 Controller for a New one.

Have a good night, bord.

*2-19-2023*
Evening, bord. How was your day? Mine went well. I went out for a walk to the Farm County that's close by near the 7-Eleven Store. They sell some fresh organic Maple Syrup there along with other trinkets at their Farmhouse Store. I even got to see some Hens there too.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:10 am
CrystBalfast

Okay. Anyway, we're getting closer to the end of the current day in the RP as its around dinner time. Other than that, I was able to beat Tiny Tina Wonderlands and complete the optional Side Quests, next is the DLC Quests. Hopefully, I can save up to trade in at least one PS4 Controller for a New one.

Have a good night, bord.

*2-19-2023*
Evening, bord. How was your day? Mine went well. I went out for a walk to the Farm County that's close by near the 7-Eleven Store. They sell some fresh organic Maple Syrup there along with other trinkets at their Farmhouse Store. I even got to see some Hens there too.
We literally have neighbors who have chickens (mostly hens, I think there's one person half a mile away near one of the local grocery stores who has a rooster, at least they did a couple years ago because I heard him LOL.) It's hilarious to hear them clucking in the late morning, probably after they lay eggs, and I guess the neighbors get fresh eggs for breakfast. Not a fan of plain eggs myself, although I like things that have eggs mixed in them, it's a texture thing mostly but they kinda smell like farts to me too LOL.

Anyway, today I need to do a little shopping I think, just meat products and maybe a little salad (meat doesn't last too long, even the deli meat is good for a week or two at most unless it's salami, but that's greasy and I get more pimples from it probably.)

Also, I was thinking hard over the whole mermaid Lulu concept, and I really like the idea. I think it might even work better having her start off as a mermaid and not a human after all. The only thing is her personality would be mature and seductive and of course I'm good at roleplaying without adding any inappropriate adult-rated content so it would still all be PG-13, but there's also no way I would ship her with a 16-year-old boy, it would have to be an 18+ guy like I mentioned before because it would be borderline illegal for her to seduce an underage guy (18-25 years old, she herself would be in her early 20s, maybe 22 in the roleplay.) I think she would make an excellent Siren, luring men but of course not the monster kind that eats people obviously (just fish and seafood as a mermaid, and not the intelligent type- Sebastian would be safe LOL.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:33 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Have a good night, bord.

*2-19-2023*
We literally have neighbors who have chickens (mostly hens, I think there's one person half a mile away near one of the local grocery stores who has a rooster, at least they did a couple years ago because I heard him LOL.) It's hilarious to hear them clucking in the late morning, probably after they lay eggs, and I guess the neighbors get fresh eggs for breakfast. Not a fan of plain eggs myself, although I like things that have eggs mixed in them, it's a texture thing mostly but they kinda smell like farts to me too LOL.

Anyway, today I need to do a little shopping I think, just meat products and maybe a little salad (meat doesn't last too long, even the deli meat is good for a week or two at most unless it's salami, but that's greasy and I get more pimples from it probably.)

Also, I was thinking hard over the whole mermaid Lulu concept, and I really like the idea. I think it might even work better having her start off as a mermaid and not a human after all. The only thing is her personality would be mature and seductive and of course I'm good at roleplaying without adding any inappropriate adult-rated content so it would still all be PG-13, but there's also no way I would ship her with a 16-year-old boy, it would have to be an 18+ guy like I mentioned before because it would be borderline illegal for her to seduce an underage guy (18-25 years old, she herself would be in her early 20s, maybe 22 in the roleplay.) I think she would make an excellent Siren, luring men but of course not the monster kind that eats people obviously (just fish and seafood as a mermaid, and not the intelligent type- Sebastian would be safe LOL.)

Well. I just got back from another walk. It was pretty good as I saw some stores and nothing really caught my eye. One of the Stores said "All Sales Final & Everything Must Go!" which sounded like one of the stores was getting ready to close down for good as I saw empty shelves everywhere since was a Going out of Business Sale.

The Last time this happened is when Toys R Us went bankrupt and that was in 2018. It was very sad to see Geoffrey the Giraffe out of a job and unemployed. I liked Toys R Us when I was a kid, it was where I got Pokemon Blue & the Game Boy Color. I also saw the Pokemon Cartoon during that time growing up.

*2-21-2023*
I just had lunch earlier and was looking at some Max Fleischer Cartoon DVDs. They were also shown on Cartoon Network back in the Checkerboard Era which was from 1992-1998. The 2 Fleischer Cartoons that were shown from I can remember was Popeye and Superman from the 1930s to 1950s where it was done with hand-drawn cartoon animation.

The Cuphead Show on Netflix had a similar vintage hand-drawn animation Max Fleischer art style too.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:48 am
CrystBalfast

Well. I just got back from another walk. It was pretty good as I saw some stores and nothing really caught my eye. One of the Stores said "All Sales Final & Everything Must Go!" which sounded like one of the stores was getting ready to close down for good as I saw empty shelves everywhere since was a Going out of Business Sale.

The Last time this happened is when Toys R Us went bankrupt and that was in 2018. It was very sad to see Geoffrey the Giraffe out of a job and unemployed. I liked Toys R Us when I was a kid, it was where I got Pokemon Blue & the Game Boy Color. I also saw the Pokemon Cartoon during that time growing up.

*2-21-2023*
I just had lunch earlier and was looking at some Max Fleischer Cartoon DVDs. They were also shown on Cartoon Network back in the Checkerboard Era which was from 1992-1998. The 2 Fleischer Cartoons that were shown from I can remember was Popeye and Superman from the 1930s to 1950s where it was done with hand-drawn cartoon animation.

The Cuphead Show on Netflix had a similar vintage hand-drawn animation Max Fleischer art style too.
Yeah, I went to a job lot store that was going out of business once, there wasn't a lot of great stuff left, but I got some interesting funky striped arm warmers for $2 (sad because I lost them, don't know where they disappeared to ;( ) And I kinda miss Toys R Us too, although I only went in that store maybe once or twice, my parents would never let me shop there, we got toys at Walmart when I was little until they went all superstore and my mom started disliking it (which I probably got from her lol.)

Also I would rather get some type of response on potential mermaid Lulu instead of extra info on cartoons, I think after posting a bit more in the roleplay with Torren I'll probably do a different roleplay (after another day in the roleplay time though.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:59 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*2-21-2023*

Yeah, I went to a job lot store that was going out of business once, there wasn't a lot of great stuff left, but I got some interesting funky striped arm warmers for $2 (sad because I lost them, don't know where they disappeared to ;( ) And I kinda miss Toys R Us too, although I only went in that store maybe once or twice, my parents would never let me shop there, we got toys at Walmart when I was little until they went all superstore and my mom started disliking it (which I probably got from her lol.)

Also I would rather get some type of response on potential mermaid Lulu instead of extra info on cartoons, I think after posting a bit more in the roleplay with Torren I'll probably do a different roleplay (after another day in the roleplay time though.)

Oh... For Mermaid Lulu, I think I've seen some fanart of her as a KH Style Character looking 18 years old as a human girl on DeviantArt. So she can be 18. What would she look like as a mermaid along with her human outfits?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:11 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*2-21-2023*

Oh... For Mermaid Lulu, I think I've seen some fanart of her as a KH Style Character looking 18 years old as a human girl on DeviantArt.
Yeah that's logical, my version of Lulu would still be 22 though- there's no age limit on a princess. Although I wouldn't make her older like 30, some of the parents of those other mermaids are in their 30s. I'm more wondering about a potential guy character who might fall in love with her in the future, and if you're already doing a bunch of roleplays, whether there's someone else in the Mermaid Princess guild who likes to make male characters and might ALSO be tired of all the nicey-nice princesses (I just don't want to make another super sweet female character, I do have one right now- Shaesa.)

I think I'll go with Shaesa and Sheldon for the next roleplay in any case, and Lulu would be after that. But as a young adult, I'm uncomfortable with them all dating 15-16 year olds all the time (obviously Torren himself is a highschool-aged merman and only a year older than Kendall or a bit less), I would definitely ship Sheldon with an 18-year-old female mage though, and as for Shaesa, probably any polite male adventurer who's about the same age as her, 17-18 would be fine as well.

It would've been really weird to me as a high school girl to date a college age guy, by college I was okay with being attracted to a guy who was four years older, now I might get a crush on a guy who's like 17, but I wouldn't be in a relationship with him until he was older- that's the whole "dating a minor is borderline illegal" business. I make the characters in the roleplay younger than I really am, but most of them are about 18-20 because typically, college age young adults are more emotionally immature than most high schoolers- I DEFINITELY wasn't mature enough to be in a relationship when I was 15 even though I wanted to be, even though there are some girls and a few boys who are. So I really prefer to roleplay with characters who are a little older than high schoolers because a 15-year-old boy is half child to me.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff