Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:43 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Elizabeth nods her head in agreement. "Yes, that would not be a bad idea. Zelda already has a room there, I think Sirea here helped her pick out everything in it."

After Sirea sent the message out they would hear a familier voice from the shadows. "Ah, Sirea my friend. You know my library is always open to you. You can still teleport there, right? Would you care for a hand? Donnie and I have been hard at work on a few projects, the autodock needs more refinement before we can even think of live test subjects. The missile defense system is on track to be ready in a month and we have made a breakthrough in cleaning the water. We hope to have more than enough for drinking, although cleaning the gound water would still take centuries, and still so much more."
"Of course." Sirea said upon hearing Niede's voice. "I do have a couple of people with me who doesn't have your permission to enter your library, and it wouldn't be right to just let anyone enter someone else's personal library without their say, you know? One of these people is my daughter who was missing. Another is Raphael from another dimension. But my daughter's tale of her otherworldly adventure would have to wait." She said. "Glad to know that you've been keeping busy. A helping hand would be great. I need the Necronomicon. We've learned from our culprit that a cure for the poison used on Dan is in that book."

Xena nodded to Elizabeth before her sapphire blue eyes widen upon hearing Niede. "No way....that's her! That's the woman from the military base!"

Sirea's ears perked upon hearing Xena, which had her frown. "Niede? You don't have anything to worry about with her. She works with me." She tilted her head slightly, wondering what was it about Niede that's having her uncomfortable. She then looked at Elizabeth. "I'll leave this Deep One with you, if that's alright. If he's got more to spill, I'd like nothing left out." She then looked at Xena and Raph. "Would you prefer to stay with Elizabeth or come with me to Niede's library?"

"Tha one that saved us that you were suspicious of?" Raph asked. He'd been unconscious at the time, but remembers hearing snippets of conversation or at least voices talking. He nodded to Elizabeth and followed the others into Niede's library. "Whoa. If tha Donnie from your time is here, I'm surprised he ain't been havin a field day."
Xena tensed up when Niede stepped out from the shadows, watching her cautiously. Her ears twitched upon hearing Raph. "Yeah...her..." She murmured before looking back at Niede. She couldn't help but think of the one back in Raph's world...though she had to remind herself that this is not the same woman. "I'm Xena..." She said.

Sirea watched the interaction with a frown before she glanced over to Niede. "Seems we have another important matter to discuss later, that is if you don't mind hearing about my daughter's otherworldly adventure." She then looked back to Xena and Raph. "You have nothing to worry about, I can assure you. The assistance Niede's been giving us, it's her means of repaying me." When Niede opened the portal, she and Xena went through the portal. She then swiveled an ear upon hearing Raph. "Donnie...hasn't been much of himself these days. He keeps himself busy, yes...but it's more of a distraction for his well-being."

Xena kept quiet as she looked around the library.

Niedde answers Raph first, looking at him. "Yes, he has been here many times. The first time I teleported him. He then made his own means of teleportation from the books I have here. He calls it his second home. He even has rooms for himself and his family set up." She then looks at Xena. "It's a pleasure. I will tell you what we generally tell everyone else who has met an alternate dimension version. I can only help so much. All of us came to an agreement. We don't do anything with the other dimensions a Niedde is in. It just invites madness. If I did, that Niede would have the right to come here and mess with this one." She then shakes her head. "I doubt your mother would like that. I will try as little as I can do. Nothing direct, tough, sorry."

She nods her head at Sirea. "The country I represent had troubles. Our people were getting sick and hurt, all of our science could do nothing. I went to Sirea and she helped us out. The readers of the country, Bia, Zelus, Nike and Kratos decided it would be best if I represented them as I could repay the kindness given. They always seem busy, anyway, you know how leadership goes."
Xena frowned as she listened, yet kept quiet.

"I wouldn't, especially if said version of you happens to be a threat. Between the Great Old Ones and the war against the Empire of Humanity, we can't afford threats from other dimensions. Our own world is struggling to survive as it is." She said then shook her head. "But like I said, we'll discuss this later. We got a book to find first." She said. "We need the Necronomicon. According to our Deep One culprit, the crystal used on Dan contained a poison that only affected ghosts. It'll slowly break him down until he's nothing more than a puddle of ectoplasm."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Elizabeth nods her head in agreement. "Yes, that would not be a bad idea. Zelda already has a room there, I think Sirea here helped her pick out everything in it."

After Sirea sent the message out they would hear a familier voice from the shadows. "Ah, Sirea my friend. You know my library is always open to you. You can still teleport there, right? Would you care for a hand? Donnie and I have been hard at work on a few projects, the autodock needs more refinement before we can even think of live test subjects. The missile defense system is on track to be ready in a month and we have made a breakthrough in cleaning the water. We hope to have more than enough for drinking, although cleaning the gound water would still take centuries, and still so much more."
"Of course." Sirea said upon hearing Niede's voice. "I do have a couple of people with me who doesn't have your permission to enter your library, and it wouldn't be right to just let anyone enter someone else's personal library without their say, you know? One of these people is my daughter who was missing. Another is Raphael from another dimension. But my daughter's tale of her otherworldly adventure would have to wait." She said. "Glad to know that you've been keeping busy. A helping hand would be great. I need the Necronomicon. We've learned from our culprit that a cure for the poison used on Dan is in that book."

Xena nodded to Elizabeth before her sapphire blue eyes widen upon hearing Niede. "No way....that's her! That's the woman from the military base!"

Sirea's ears perked upon hearing Xena, which had her frown. "Niede? You don't have anything to worry about with her. She works with me." She tilted her head slightly, wondering what was it about Niede that's having her uncomfortable. She then looked at Elizabeth. "I'll leave this Deep One with you, if that's alright. If he's got more to spill, I'd like nothing left out." She then looked at Xena and Raph. "Would you prefer to stay with Elizabeth or come with me to Niede's library?"

"Tha one that saved us that you were suspicious of?" Raph asked. He'd been unconscious at the time, but remembers hearing snippets of conversation or at least voices talking. He nodded to Elizabeth and followed the others into Niede's library. "Whoa. If tha Donnie from your time is here, I'm surprised he ain't been havin a field day."
Xena tensed up when Niede stepped out from the shadows, watching her cautiously. Her ears twitched upon hearing Raph. "Yeah...her..." She murmured before looking back at Niede. She couldn't help but think of the one back in Raph's world...though she had to remind herself that this is not the same woman. "I'm Xena..." She said.

Sirea watched the interaction with a frown before she glanced over to Niede. "Seems we have another important matter to discuss later, that is if you don't mind hearing about my daughter's otherworldly adventure." She then looked back to Xena and Raph. "You have nothing to worry about, I can assure you. The assistance Niede's been giving us, it's her means of repaying me." When Niede opened the portal, she and Xena went through the portal. She then swiveled an ear upon hearing Raph. "Donnie...hasn't been much of himself these days. He keeps himself busy, yes...but it's more of a distraction for his well-being."

Niedde answers Raph first, looking at him. "Yes, he has been here many times. The first time I teleported him. He then made his own means of teleportation from the books I have here. He calls it his second home. He even has rooms for himself and his family set up." She then looks at Xena. "It's a pleasure. I will tell you what we generally tell everyone else who has met an alternate dimension version. I can only help so much. All of us came to an agreement. We don't do anything with the other dimensions a Niedde is in. It just invites madness. If I did, that Niede would have the right to come here and mess with this one." She then shakes her head. "I doubt your mother would like that. I will try as little as I can do. Nothing direct, tough, sorry."

She nods her head at Sirea. "The country I represent had troubles. Our people were getting sick and hurt, all of our science could do nothing. I went to Sirea and she helped us out. The readers of the country, Bia, Zelus, Nike and Kratos decided it would be best if I represented them as I could repay the kindness given. They always seem busy, anyway, you know how leadership goes."

"I wouldn't, especially if said version of you happens to be a threat. Between the Great Old Ones and the war against the Empire of Humanity, we can't afford threats from other dimensions. Our own world is struggling to survive as it is." She said then shook her head. "But like I said, we'll discuss this later. We got a book to find first." She said. "We need the Necronomicon. According to our Deep One culprit, the crystal used on Dan contained a poison that only affected ghosts. It'll slowly break him down until he's nothing more than a puddle of ectoplasm."

Niede sighs as she looks at Xena's frown. "I really am sorry, my hands are tied. I could give you general advice on me, or you could speak with Clone."She then looks at Sirea as she thinks. "We may need to look into the forbidden library for that." She walks over to a screen and stands next to it. "The way this works is simple. You just place your hand on the spot with the hand mark then you think of the book you want. She looks at Raph. "He has seemed more distant as of late, it should be fine as long as he has not figured out how to get into the forbidden sections. Loc assurered me he would not, probably, maybe, okay, he was not that sure."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede

At this point, Raph was just listening. He knew they needed the book to fix Xena's dad and for now, that was his only concern since he knew essentially Donnie was fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:54 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Niede sighs as she looks at Xena's frown. "I really am sorry, my hands are tied. I could give you general advice on me, or you could speak with Clone."She then looks at Sirea as she thinks. "We may need to look into the forbidden library for that." She walks over to a screen and stands next to it. "The way this works is simple. You just place your hand on the spot with the hand mark then you think of the book you want. She looks at Raph. "He has seemed more distant as of late, it should be fine as long as he has not figured out how to get into the forbidden sections. Loc assurered me he would not, probably, maybe, okay, he was not that sure."
"Tell me...why would you and the military have children created with stolen DNA?" Xena asked with a frown.

Sirea's ears twitched upon hearing Xena, which had her frown before looking at Niede. "I too want to know about this other version of you, but like I said, this is a matter that should wait. Time isn't exactly on our side right now." She then looked at Xena. "Hold on to your questions for later. Afterall, your father would like to hear this as well." She then walked over to the screen while listening to Niede. She would place her hand on the hand mark, thinking of the Necronomicon.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Tell me...why would you and the military have children created with stolen DNA?" Xena asked with a frown.

Sirea's ears twitched upon hearing Xena, which had her frown before looking at Niede. "I too want to know about this other version of you, but like I said, this is a matter that should wait. Time isn't exactly on our side right now." She then looked at Xena. "Hold on to your questions for later. Afterall, your father would like to hear this as well." She then walked over to the screen while listening to Niede. She would place her hand on the hand mark, thinking of the Necronomicon.

Niede considers Xena's question for a moment. "I can't be sure, without all the information. I can hazard a few guesses," She then tilts her head to the left and then to the right. "I see, you still have some residual particles from that dimension. There are a few reasons. One; is to test a new device. I always test things out first, you never know if something can go wrong. It must have a new feature that the 'me' from there wanted to test. Two; she has a goal of some sort. Remember this, she will only tell you the information she wants you to know and will prefer you to jump to your own conclusions. The biggest thing to think about is my ego, even I have to admit it is huge. So, you know, keep that in mind."

She watches as Sirea gathers information on the Necronomicon, maybe even a few passages from it. "I will go check the forbidden library. If you wish to join, be careful, the books here tempt the mind with power." She walks over to a door then chants before taking out a key and opening it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph was still just listening to the conversations going on. Hearing Niede, he shook his head. "Nah. I'm good here. I ain't real big on magic and never been tha inquisitive kind like Donnie."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:59 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Niede considers Xena's question for a moment. "I can't be sure, without all the information. I can hazard a few guesses," She then tilts her head to the left and then to the right. "I see, you still have some residual particles from that dimension. There are a few reasons. One; is to test a new device. I always test things out first, you never know if something can go wrong. It must have a new feature that the 'me' from there wanted to test. Two; she has a goal of some sort. Remember this, she will only tell you the information she wants you to know and will prefer you to jump to your own conclusions. The biggest thing to think about is my ego, even I have to admit it is huge. So, you know, keep that in mind."

She watches as Sirea gathers information on the Necronomicon, maybe even a few passages from it. "I will go check the forbidden library. If you wish to join, be careful, the books here tempt the mind with power." She walks over to a door then chants before taking out a key and opening it.
"I see..." She murmured after she listened to what Niede had to say before watching her mother gather information on the Necronomicon.

Sirea looked through the information on the Necronomicon, even the passages that was available, hoping to find the one they needed to cure Dan. She then swiveled an ear upon hearing Niede on checking the forbidden library. "I think it would be best for you to take that one, Niede. Xena and this Raph are unfamiliar with your work, if not the items and such you possess. That and I can't risk another I hold dearly."

"...I'll go with her, Mom..." She murmured. "I can't sit there and do nothing to help Dad. That and I need to know what and who I was dealing with in Raph's world."

Sirea frowned as she looked at Xena. "Heed Niede's warning. Remember this is her library, and knows what's safe and dangerous." She then looked back at Niede. "You be sure to take care of my daughter, Niede. If I recall, didn't you lose a friend to such a tome before?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

"I see..." She murmured after she listened to what Niede had to say before watching her mother gather information on the Necronomicon.

Sirea looked through the information on the Necronomicon, even the passages that was available, hoping to find the one they needed to cure Dan. She then swiveled an ear upon hearing Niede on checking the forbidden library. "I think it would be best for you to take that one, Niede. Xena and this Raph are unfamiliar with your work, if not the items and such you possess. That and I can't risk another I hold dearly."

"...I'll go with her, Mom..." She murmured. "I can't sit there and do nothing to help Dad. That and I need to know what and who I was dealing with in Raph's world."

Sirea frowned as she looked at Xena. "Heed Niede's warning. Remember this is her library, and knows what's safe and dangerous." She then looked back at Niede. "You be sure to take care of my daughter, Niede. If I recall, didn't you lose a friend to such a tome before?"

Niede looks at Raph. "Very well, if you wish you may either help Sirea or," She points to a door. "That is the way to my kitchen and dining room. I have any food and drink you can imagine, if you wish, you may relax there."

Niede looks at Xena and then Sirea when they spoke. "Yes, be sure to be careful. The room is filled with dangerous books, scrolls, and tablets. Many of them could spell doom to the world should they be taken by the wrong hands." She nods her head when Sirea mentions her friend that had his mind eaten reading such a tome. "Yes, he was my research assistant. A tome ate his mind.It promised him power if he read it. They will all do that, promise you everything you could dream of, but remember, there is always a price." She then steps into the forbidden library and leaves the door open for Xena. ((You decide if she finds it?))

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:51 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

"Be careful." Raph said to Xena. "I'd look real cute in there stabbin tha s**t outta bunch a books and scrolls cause one ate your mind." The last part he said in a teasing tone, but she knew he'd come in there and get her if need be. He then looked at Niede. "Thanks. I dunno if you can give me....." he looked at Sirea wincing a bit. He thought he remembered Xena saying the Raph in this world was also a zombie, but he wasn't sure if it was something talked about. "I.....uh....I'm good....thanks...."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:22 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Be careful." Raph said to Xena. "I'd look real cute in there stabbin tha s**t outta bunch a books and scrolls cause one ate your mind." The last part he said in a teasing tone, but she knew he'd come in there and get her if need be. He then looked at Niede. "Thanks. I dunno if you can give me....." he looked at Sirea wincing a bit. He thought he remembered Xena saying the Raph in this world was also a zombie, but he wasn't sure if it was something talked about. "I.....uh....I'm good....thanks...."
Xena nodded to both Sirea and Niede before looking at Raph. "Or make you look silly." She smiled a little before following Niede through the door into the forbidden library.

Sirea gave a nod to Niede as she watched them both head into the forbidden library before turning her gaze on Raph. "So you're a zombie." She said.

Once inside, Xena looked around the forbidden library as she looked through the shelves. She could hear voices tempting her to read certain tomes with promises of power, though she tried so hard to fight against them. Among the forbidden tomes was the Necronomicon. She reached to grab the tome before looking at Niede. "Found it!"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:35 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Xena nodded to both Sirea and Niede before looking at Raph. "Or make you look silly." She smiled a little before following Niede through the door into the forbidden library.

Sirea gave a nod to Niede as she watched them both head into the forbidden library before turning her gaze on Raph. "So you're a zombie." She said.

Once inside, Xena looked around the forbidden library as she looked through the shelves. She could hear voices tempting her to read certain tomes with promises of power, though she tried so hard to fight against them. Among the forbidden tomes was the Necronomicon. She reached to grab the tome before looking at Niede. "Found it!"

Niede had heard them, but had already started looking for the Necronomicon. She nodded to Xena when she walked in and then continued looking. She went past tablets that named the Great Old Ones, Outer Gods, and the Elder Gods, and past many books of power, she was accustomed to the whispering she heard. They still tried though.

When Xena had found it she walks over. "Yes, that's it, let's get out now. The books become stronger in their tempting as they get accustomed to you and what you want."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:31 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph winced a bit again. "Uh....yeah. I uh....had a run in wit an infected Purple Dragon and got bit."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Raph winced a bit again. "Uh....yeah. I uh....had a run in wit an infected Purple Dragon and got bit."
Sirea tilted her head slightly as she listened to Raph, noting how he winced on the subject about being a zombie. "You have nothing to be afraid of here. Different world, different territory. I can tell you weren't alive through your scent, and I've had my share of encountering various undead." She said. "At least in these parts, you have nothing to worry about. Our town welcomes all races, whether they be full-blooded or hybrids. That may sound a little too good to be true, yes, but it is not so easy as some races oppose each other...or natural habits of certain races cause problems with coexisting. Because of it, rules have to be placed in order to maintain that co-existence. For example, vampires need blood in order to survive, and yet that would cause problems for the living while also having vampires be hunted and killed." She then glanced back at the door that lead into the forbidden library. "Niede there is a vampire. She actually had found an alternate food source for vampires without having to hunt or rely on blood bags."

Xena nodded as she held the Necronomicon and would make her way out of the forbidden library.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:47 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea tilted her head slightly as she listened to Raph, noting how he winced on the subject about being a zombie. "You have nothing to be afraid of here. Different world, different territory. I can tell you weren't alive through your scent, and I've had my share of encountering various undead." She said. "At least in these parts, you have nothing to worry about. Our town welcomes all races, whether they be full-blooded or hybrids. That may sound a little too good to be true, yes, but it is not so easy as some races oppose each other...or natural habits of certain races cause problems with coexisting. Because of it, rules have to be placed in order to maintain that co-existence. For example, vampires need blood in order to survive, and yet that would cause problems for the living while also having vampires be hunted and killed." She then glanced back at the door that lead into the forbidden library. "Niede there is a vampire. She actually had found an alternate food source for vampires without having to hunt or rely on blood bags."

Xena nodded as she held the Necronomicon and would make her way out of the forbidden library.

Niede steps out of the forbidden library as well. "Xena found it, I was right it was in there." She then looks at Raph. "A zombie, I see. You should have said that. I have a machine that can grow internal organs, it is easy for me to grow limbs with it. If you wish for something to eat I can grow you something?" She then nods her head at Sirea. "If you recall, it was you that gave me the idea for Blood Fruit. It was after you mentioned Blood Apples."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"It does sound too good ta be true. We ain't got places like that where I come from. Most tha time, besides a few places we visited, we're looked at as freaks or monsters." Raph said. Hearing Niede, he thought about it for a moment, then nodded. "Yeah....that'd be nice. If you don't mind."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff