Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2022 VDay]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Horkos wondered idly to himself why he continued to get invitations to these things. He just didn't understand it. What was the purpose of being specifically instructed to use nerfed arrows on mortals to help "mix things up"? Especially when most of them were likely to perjure themselves almost immediately after promising Mr. or Mrs. Right Now the moon and the stars?

Resigned, the Spartan Erote finally made an appearance. However, it seemed the rest of Venus' retinue had already been busily stirring the pot. Bit unusual for Venus not to be center-stage right now. Dionysus running the show, stranger still. Where were the sequins and glitter Venus loved? And just what in the hells was he doing here?! As he moved toward the Agony, Horkos fired off an arrow at a group of late partygoers so he could later say he'd done his lovey-dovey duty.

EvilSilverDragon Horkos has spotted Logoi~
SSBrosB Osmerus has been hit with an Arrow of Oaths! He will feel compelled to make silly, lovesick promises to the first pae he sees.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Entering with the second wave of maenads and satyrs, Taric cut smoothly through the crowded bodies and made directly for the watchers at the back. It just wouldn't do to ignore his Lord Dio's proclamation to enjoy the festivities.

Choices, choices. So many cuties, too little time. Spying a couple of fae, whom he gathered to be a mother-daughter duo from overhearing their conversation, Taric turned on the charm and approached them. "Ladies, ladies. This is a festival of love and my Lord Dionysus has bade you make merry. Dancing has never been a spectator sport! Come dance with me~"

sailornorthstar Coronus and Nyx are being stolen away to the dance floor by Taric!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Following in Alena's wake, Melteidia arrived in time to watch the other maenad snag a pretty male faun right out from under the nose of an equally pretty female demon with feline features. Straightening her flowy robes, which managed to cover only the important bits while leaving everything else bare, the dusky-hued maenad made to move forward and soothe that building pout away. Unfortunately, it seemed one of her Lord Dio's on-again off-again girlfriend's lot had already seen to it. No matter...

"Oh, you're beautiful, like the night sky just before the stars come out," she opened with, leaning in close so her blossom-colored eyes filled Tanzanyt's vision. "Come dance with me and you won't even remember that guy."

Daisicle Tanz is being stolen away to the dance floor (or maybe the nearest table) by Melteidia Fabuna!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:00 am
Sol was still trying to make heads or tail of it and was quickly starting to think it was just the style. Despite a creepy like pae screaming for help as they flew down to dance. Help help I need to dance! someone help me? yeep he could see someone responding to that, smart guy!

Dance with me! Come, everyone must experience such bliss as a dance!

Sol looked up sharply, fully expecting to see both Rak joining in with the music below only to meet the dual colored gaze with a surge of alarm. The predatory gaze and smile forced him to freeze and swallow sharply as his heart beat shifted up. Flowing to the balls of his feet, pale winged lifted slightly as if to flee or perhaps fight as he backed up a few pace. It lasted a moment or two before he laughed but didn't folded his wings back, they were ready to take him to the sky should he need.

"Dreaming of me? Should I even ask? I take no responsibility for my dream self stepping on your paws!" he sang back teasingly, feeling his heighten heart beat as he flirted with danger...literally. He cast his gaze past the one who stared at him with such intensity to the other Raksha. He didn't know what was happening but considering their closeness moments before he didn't think she would approve, was this just a joke?. "I think your friend would like that first dance?" he said fairly. "I'll wait" he didn't want to be a scratching post for the other one is what he meant.

Wolfs Heart
Eruza

DaemonGabrielle
Kittums

Midnightspirit

Computerized Lightbringer

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Xeneka was muttering to herself that everything was okay, she was fine. "Get yourself together, Xeneka.." She may look like a social butterfly, with her bright wings, bright hair colour (...and bright body, but we are not going there) but she is the complete opposite.

Nevertheless, she tries to be more outgoing - hence why she was here. She was so deep in thought that she did not notice another Pae making their way to her. It was only when Eniko spoke up that she startled, wings flaring out before she hastily tucked them back. Smiling, she looked towards Eniko and...and... Mouth open, Xeneka's eyes were wide and words left her. Word could not explain the beauty.

"I- I am fine! J-just..." she swallowed. "Youarereallybeautifullikethestatueohmygod" At that word vomit, Xeneka slapped a hand over her mouth in embarrassment. The change of music (and the arrival of Dio) went unnoticed by her. She also did not notice that Kasmai was there. Go figure.

Daisicle
((Xeneka to Eniko...I had an idea in my head but I don't think it was executed properly))

Menelie
((Xeneka may not have noticed Kasmai yet))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Daedalus nodded emphatically - Zu was 100% correct. Sure, they were just mortals, but it was no fun when they were hit too much and broke. That was just painful to watch.

That said, he slightly raised a brow before glancing over to the satyrs and maenads doing... something... certainly similar to dancing. "If you say so..."

This was Calliope's moment to cross her arms and nod in agreeance. "Their fervor for the music hits me right here," she placed a hand on her chest and then tapped it twice, her face flushing slightly as she did so. Seeing pae so captivated by song and dance was just... amazing. She could watch it and take it all in forever.

She offered Zu a soft round of applause (as did Daedalus) before joining in with a small and graceful turn on her toes. Of the three, she was clearly the most skilled, but that didn't matter. Oh Venus! Something about the music and the dancing and the music and THE MUSIC was just getting to her. She reached over to grab her dear cousin's hands and pull her into a small twirl. Then stopped, eyes practically glittering. Oh how she wanted to pull out her lyre and join in the song and dance! In fact, she did just that.

"Shall we dance? Let us dance!"

Menelie
Calliope/Daedalus > Zuleika

Daisicle

Aged Genius

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:54 am
Menelie

Sweet Tart nodded listening to Ruya "Wine is always good." She said smiling. "I'll have to visit sometime to see if it's a nice place." She said teasingly, leaning in a little to flirt. She shrugged her shoulders at the mention of Breeheart "It was alright, it might just be me and my wanderlust rather than Breeheart being good or bad." She commented. She heard the Dj start-up "Hey want to go dance?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The edges of her eyes crinkled in delight - so that was it! "My sister and I are fairly new as well - you'll find it quite fun in this land if you can find a good one of live off of. Not too unlike our homeland, actually." In their case, they had their bonded and her mother dutifully supporting them - what good pets they were! And so entertaining too.

"Vea, what a lovely name. I'm Ziva."

Her ears flicked at the arrival of the God and as things went from 0-100 in an instant. Oh wow! This seemed so interesting and fun! Her tail flicked back and forth in little twitches, displaying her excitement at the new situation. "What say you we join in? Might as well enjoy ourselves while we're here."

Elros Namasi
Ziva > Alvéaenerle

No arrow effects

Daisicle

Aged Genius

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:04 am
Fea Line

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shimmer Star blinked as she heard Dio say that this celebration was his, which she found a bit odd since this was Venus' hotel she wondered what had happened. Did Venus approve of this switch up or had Dio captured her in some mischievous overthrow? She didn't plan to go right up to him and ask but she did kind of want to see if she could talk to him a little and get a feel for what was going on, perhaps he would give her some clue. She was nervous at the idea of going to talk to him but she decided to gather her courage and try. She went up to him and tried to get his attention. "Umm excuse me?" She said seeing if he would notice her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:12 am

It all seemed to happen rather suddenly - there was a grand entrance and a God that was certainly NOT Venus entered and then some b***h just, like, came and grabbed HER man? Oh HAIL nah. She started up behind them with an obviously displeased expression as she yelled back, "Oi! I DO mind! You give him back you little--!"

Her yelling cut off abruptly as various bodies moved to block her chase and nearly push her onto the ground. Why she never! She'd had a mind to just fly above the ground and find the little asshat who'd so rudely stepped into their evening when a quick stinging pain on the side of her thigh had her looking around and, simultaneously, mellowing out. She blinked, a little concerned yet wholly unconcerned by her newfound lack of concern for her date, when another female approached her.

Oh, Tanz liked that compliment. What a sweet talker... Oh well, she'd find Attor a bit later then - a little dancing wouldn't hurt anypae. She gave a toothy grin and scratched her cheek. "Sure, I'll dance with you if you keep complimenting me like that~" What an easy girl.

Fea Line
Tanz > Attor

Twitchapher the 3rd
Tanz > Alena

Elros Namasi
Tanz > Melteidia

Tanzanyt has been hit with Euphrosyne's Arrow of Mirth! She is now very happy.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:20 am

Eniko smiled and laughed lightly before immediately correcting herself. "No, no, I'm not making fun of you - it was just a smidge adorable. Though, tell you the truth, I am feeling quite beautiful tonight." And a little feisty, as it were. She looked over at Kasmai with a bit of a smirk. "Shame you weren't the first one to compliment me so directly demurely." She was mostly teasing on that one. Mostly.

But this was good timing! She shoved the second wine glass into Xeneka's hand before turning the girl to look at the dance floor that was immediately livening up. She clinked their glasses together. "Finish that and I'm gonna get you outta your shell hun." She then went full vertical on hers (like damn girl) before tossing the glass in the air to be caught by a slightly peeved and chubby chereb.

Eniko then turned to wrap her arm around one of Kasmai's and, whether or not Xeneka was ready, pulled him so she could wrap her other arm around Xenekas before pulling all three of them to the dance floor.

Falcona
Eniko > Xeneka

Eniko has been hit with Aglaia's Arrow of Beauty! Both she and the pae around her will find her quite beautiful.

Menelie
Eniko > Kasmai

Eniko has been hit with Aglaia's Arrow of Beauty! Both she and the pae around her will find her quite beautiful.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:13 am
Cathulu had been busy tilting his head and arguing at O'reo about dancing (he had two left feet) when something conked him in the back of his head. Hissing he whipped around trying to find them, only saw the food mess he made then glanced back at the other tentacled tiki cat, raising his stick in protest as he rubbed his head.

And then he felt like tackling the other. Who was also very pretty.

Flying off the table he flew towards O'reo, his hair tentas reaching and grabbing just as much as his hands were. His stick lay abandoned on the floor where it managed to lay as he let out a furious warcry. "MMMRNBLBLRLBRLGGLWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHKKKAAAAA!" before smacking face first, or mask first, into the spotted tenta kitty, grappling him in a wrestle like pose and proceeding to try and flip him over gator style.

Wolfs Heart
Beautiful wrestling!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:15 am
Elros Namasi

Phiinae had briefly considered loitering near the table being systematically dismantled by the octocat-things because it seemed like other pae were giving the general area a wide berth. But that option went right out the window when the atmosphere took on a decidedly terrifying turn. Wanting nothing more than to be back in their little den brumating, Phiinae tried to flee, but their path was blocked by the sudden appearance of a dark doorway to nowhere. Freezing, the little snake watched the portal spit out a disheveled mini pae followed by a sack of something heavy. Phiinae could probably sneak by without the newcomer noticing, but could they handle the guilt of leaving one of their smol brethren behind?

twitchapher the 3rd
Yipes

After anfew minutes of struggles, Oisin had given up. He laid thereunder the burden of his past transgression, a spotted bag of black and pink, and figured that this was the moment. The moment Venus would finally kill him.

When all of a sudden he felt a p***k at the top of his head. Yelping, he began his struggle anew. So, as the snek approached the wiggly bag of unsuspecting flour, Oisin suddenly flew out. He yelled curses that make a sailor blush, checking his wings over for any abuse.

It was in the middle of this that he noticed a small snek approaching. Probably staring at him at this point. What Oisin hadn't planned for, was all the sparkley bees and wombats that surrounded this new feller. Stopping mid wing check, he tilted his head and stared at the new snek and all his lil friends.

It took 0.3 seconds before his brain finally whispered "What a charming young man." Oisin blinked. Had he said that outloud?

Oh well, he was saved. Rushing foward, he attempted to hug his new best friend.

"THANK YOUUUUUUUU"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:21 am
Now, Zhixuan didn't consider herself much of a dancer (it could be so undignified) but she could hardly resist him when he'd pulled her on to the dance floor. She followed him with a throaty chuckle and did her best to match his movements. The display he was putting on with his tailfeathers was magnificent, and despite this not being her first choice of activity, she was finding it rather exhilarating. The more she danced, the more she got into it, shaking her own plumage in time with the music, hoping to impress him with her moves.

"You're a magnificent dancer!" she shouted over the music.

Elros Namasi
Zhixuan > Persika [no arrows]

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:31 am
Rubena had been rather sulking, or at least feeling quite sorry for herself. Her whole race were proud seductresses--how had she missed the mark so badly? Hmph. She sipped some wine when she felt a twinge in her chest. Was it heartache? But then another sensation bloomed within her. It felt like the sun was shining on her face, and she couldn't help but smile.

She should look on the bright side! There were lots more pae here to speak with, and it seemed like the party was really getting started now!

So when a handsome male with hooves and curved horns approached her, it further lifted her already-sunny mood. She giggled and fluffed her wings, pleased with the compliment. "Is that an invitation?" she asked, batting her eyelashes.

Wolfs Heart
Rubena > Lykon [arrow: mirth]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:32 am
Asios watched her next skin walk away from her, more than a little freaked out. Poor dear. Did he not understand the meaning of her trade? She would give him all her lovely greens!

Well. This was most dissapointing. She thought they were gonne be friends. Shrugging, she wandered off toward the wrestling octo-squads to grab some food. But then she got distracted by by the maenyds and satyrs grabbing people and inviting them to dance. Oh, delightful!!

She paused to watch them do their business. So there she stood, in between the dance floor and the table of food. Watching the goings on.

middy glow
Poor cow. Run baby. Be free.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:35 am
Attor chuckled. "Sorry, I just know my sister. She isn't all sugar and roses if you will." he shrugged. If She wanted to get Tvora something she could. "Actually, that might make her like you. On Second thought, do it." he said, curling his arm around her waist and pulling her closer. "As for the hair and accessories..." he said, though his eyes weren't on her hair.

Or actually her person anymore because he had just been yanked away by some chick with a glowstick that rather matched his colors and long pink hair. "Hey...wait a minute..." he protested but this other female was strong and was already yanking him out on to the dance floor where he was suddenly crammed in on all sides by other bodies with this chick gyrating in front of him.

He tried to look back for Tanz but he couldn't find her and she didn't seem to be trying to find him. Unless someone else had snagged her away too? And now some dude was appearing and trumpets were sounding and even more pae like the one that had stolen him were out and about, making everyone dance and do suggestive things on poles and....

Turning back towards the maenad he frowned, his body moving only because he was being jostled about. "You should really learn some manors...."

Daisicle

Twitchapher the 3rd

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas