Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What is your favorite quote? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  yes please!
View Results

Racssirt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:04 am
One of my faves:

"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about Rock 'n' Roll." Shigeru Miyamoto  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:15 am
"Im the only thing I hate" thats my favorite  

ChatuRRa

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:48 pm
If I cared, I'd wear a pink shrit that played "I Love you" from Barney. Am I wearing that shirt? NO!

I ain't happy 'till you ain't happy

GEt the ******** Off the dark side, you sissy.

Vader was framed!

Mendokuse (How troublesome)

and others  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:54 pm
"When i see a pretty filr walking down the street,one part of me wants to take her home and treat her really nice,the other part wants to see what her head looks like on a stick" -Edward Kemper  

Lollipop Lust Child

whore27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:49 pm
"you all stare but you'll never see there's something inside me"
"i'd stop smoking but i'm not a quiter"
"always expect the unexpected but never expect the expected"
"to cry is to know that you're alive but my river of tears has run dry"
"don't judge just because you don't understand"
"be true to yourself make your own style"
"don't protest that which you do not understand"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:40 pm
Here's a really cool one I like ~
“ An ye harm none, do what ye will ”  

turntechKilljoy

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Lexiegirl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:10 am
Its something like, "I have a million ideas and all of them point to a certain death." Its a little humourous but mostly true. rofl rofl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:22 am
Can't believe I didn't post this sooner:

"See, I believe drugs have done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe that drugs have done good things for us, do me a favour: go home tonight, take all your albums, all your tapes, all your CDs, and burn 'em. Cause you know what? The musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? Rrrrrrrreal ********' high on drugs.

Today, a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves.

Now here's Tom with the weather."

- Bill Hicks

MortSanglant

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:12 am
MortSanglant

"See, I believe drugs have done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe that drugs have done good things for us, do me a favour: go home tonight, take all your albums, all your tapes, all your CDs, and burn 'em. Cause you know what? The musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? Rrrrrrrreal ********' high on drugs.

Today, a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves.

- Bill Hicks

Bah! The greatest musician (Bach) never did drugs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:17 am
Marilyn Manson quotes

"It says in here [the bible] that you have to be saved to get into heaven. You only have to be yourself to get into hell"

"Join the army, be all you can be. Visit new and exotic places, taste new foods, meet new people AND ******** KILL THEM!"

"If you die when there's no one watching, then your ratings drop and you're forgotten. But if they kill you on the TV, then you're a martyr and a lamb of god."

"I saw the pregnant girl today, she didn't know it was dead inside even though it was alive. Some of us are merely born to die"

"There's an apple in the pussie mouth. I am the dinner whore. There's a tumor in the TV mouth, burn it out before it grows"  

_Built_to_Offend_666

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:11 pm
"Chocolate comes from cocoa beans. Cocoa beans grow on trees in the rainforest. Therefore, if there are no rainforests, then there cannot be chocolate. SAVE THE RAINFOREST!!" ~ Me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:21 pm
zz1000zz
MortSanglant

- Bill Hicks

Considering that the majority of people who are into music listen to music from bands that delve into the world of drugs, this quote rings very true.

The statement of Bach being the greatest musician is mere opinion.

MortSanglant

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:28 pm
MortSanglant
zz1000zz
MortSanglant

- Bill Hicks

Considering that the majority of people who are into music listen to music from bands that delve into the world of drugs, this quote rings very true.

The statement of Bach being the greatest musician is mere opinion.

True. It disturbs me how many people feel they need drugs to be creative. Not a good sign.

And it is only opinion in the way saying Escher's paintings are pure genious.
In other words, it is an opinion, but a good opinion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:46 pm
"Sex is a part of love. You shouldn't go around doing it unless you are in love.."
Betty Page

WitchHazal0713

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:59 pm
zz1000zz

True. It disturbs me how many people feel they need drugs to be creative. Not a good sign.

And it is only opinion in the way saying Escher's paintings are pure genious.
In other words, it is an opinion, but a good opinion.

I'm not saying that I agree with drug use. I just like the logic that Bill uses. He's got a very atypical way of thinking.

And I'm not denying Bach as a great musician. I'm just saying that such a statement is just opinion. Some people may not agree at all.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff