Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Yumi nodded and went over to sit on the couch as she looked around the room. "This is beautiful."

@Xena: "That sucks. Looks like I don't have a glass cutter on me either."
"So we're stuck here until that Necromancer chick decides what she's gonna do to us...." She growled a little.

"Hopefully not." Donnie said as he started to feel around on the glass.

"I see." Yumi said taking the information in quickly. She then heard about the Necromancer person. "That's not very nice of her. I hope she does not. I wouldn't like that."
She watched Donnie curiously. "Trying to figure out how hard the glass is?" She asked before she would tap on the glass. "If these were meant to only hold zombies...they would be under the impression they would be capturing and controlling the more...human-like zombies, not mutant turtles..." She then looked at Donnie. "How hard's your shell?"

"My shell? Not hard enough to break through this. I'd really have to get a running start to do anything with it like that." Donnie said now trying to think.

@Niede: Yumi listened close, then nodded. "Ok. Make up my own mind. Come to my own conclusions......I don't want you to die." she said after Niede finished speaking. She would give Niede another hug.

Niede gently hugged Yumi, she had not felt this way in thousands of years, back when she was still human. She forgot how it felt to be a parent, and she was feeling that again. "Thank you, my dear one, but it may be what I deserve. I have hurt billions of people, and more importantly, I have hurt you. The fate of the world is not something anyone should bear the weight of, especially a child. I will have to hurt more in the future as well. My vision may be corrupt, but I have to see it through." She let out a soft sigh. "You have a good heart, I can tell. I can only hope you are able to do what I cannot and help the world."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:03 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Yumi nodded and went over to sit on the couch as she looked around the room. "This is beautiful."

@Xena: "That sucks. Looks like I don't have a glass cutter on me either."
"So we're stuck here until that Necromancer chick decides what she's gonna do to us...." She growled a little.

"I see." Yumi said taking the information in quickly. She then heard about the Necromancer person. "That's not very nice of her. I hope she does not. I wouldn't like that."
She watched Donnie curiously. "Trying to figure out how hard the glass is?" She asked before she would tap on the glass. "If these were meant to only hold zombies...they would be under the impression they would be capturing and controlling the more...human-like zombies, not mutant turtles..." She then looked at Donnie. "How hard's your shell?"

"My shell? Not hard enough to break through this. I'd really have to get a running start to do anything with it like that." Donnie said now trying to think.

@Niede: Yumi listened close, then nodded. "Ok. Make up my own mind. Come to my own conclusions......I don't want you to die." she said after Niede finished speaking. She would give Niede another hug.

Niede gently hugged Yumi, she had not felt this way in thousands of years, back when she was still human. She forgot how it felt to be a parent, and she was feeling that again. "Thank you, my dear one, but it may be what I deserve. I have hurt billions of people, and more importantly, I have hurt you. The fate of the world is not something anyone should bear the weight of, especially a child. I will have to hurt more in the future as well. My vision may be corrupt, but I have to see it through." She let out a soft sigh. "You have a good heart, I can tell. I can only hope you are able to do what I cannot and help the world."

"I'll do my best and make you proud. I'll help save the world." Yumi said with a smile and determination.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'll do my best and make you proud. I'll help save the world." Yumi said with a smile and determination.

Niede sat up again. "You already make me proud, my dear one, never forgot, you are the most precious person in the world." She nods her head at that. "You need to learn of your heritage. As I have told you, you are part vampire now. You are still living enough that you do need food. As for the other parts." She holds a hand up and Yumi could see her parents trapped through the shadows. She learns how to use the shadows to view far away places and people. "Here they are, they seem to be trapped at the moment. Oh well, I never pegged them to last long."

She shakes her head. "Anyway, the female is one called Spirit Fox. She is the female donor, I do not know all the powers you inherited from her, aside from intangablilaty. The Turtle Person with the Red Bandana is your male DNA donor. I'm not sure what you got from him, you seem more fox like and I replaced the Zombie he had with Vampire, as you know."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:53 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Niede sat up again. "You already make me proud, my dear one, never forgot, you are the most precious person in the world." She nods her head at that. "You need to learn of your heritage. As I have told you, you are part vampire now. You are still living enough that you do need food. As for the other parts." She holds a hand up and Yumi could see her parents trapped through the shadows. She learns how to use the shadows to view far away places and people. "Here they are, they seem to be trapped at the moment. Oh well, I never pegged them to last long."

She shakes her head. "Anyway, the female is one called Spirit Fox. She is the female donor, I do not know all the powers you inherited from her, aside from intangablilaty. The Turtle Person with the Red Bandana is your male DNA donor. I'm not sure what you got from him, you seem more fox like and I replaced the Zombie he had with Vampire, as you know."

"I see. Will I ever need blood like other vampires?" Yumi asked. She watched as Niede manipulated the shadows to show her the ones who had donated their DNA for her creation. She gasped like a child seeing two adorable animals for the first time in a pet shop. "Oh my gosh! I love them! Can we keep them?" she asked. She looked again to study the two, then frowned. "The turtle. It's arm is off." She looked at Niede with puppy dog eyes. Can we fix it? Can we help them? They could teach me about any Spirit fox powers I have. What if there is some kind of reptile like things I need to know? Like if there is some kind of latent DNA that just hasn't made itself known."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"I see. Will I ever need blood like other vampires?" Yumi asked. She watched as Niede manipulated the shadows to show her the ones who had donated their DNA for her creation. She gasped like a child seeing two adorable animals for the first time in a pet shop. "Oh my gosh! I love them! Can we keep them?" she asked. She looked again to study the two, then frowned. "The turtle. It's arm is off." She looked at Niede with puppy dog eyes. Can we fix it? Can we help them? They could teach me about any Spirit fox powers I have. What if there is some kind of reptile like things I need to know? Like if there is some kind of latent DNA that just hasn't made itself known."

Niede considers the question. "Maybe? It depends on what happens to you. If you somehow become, let's say more vampiric, then yes. As long as things stay as they are you can survive on regular food." She listens to the next part then sighs. "We can't keep them, they are people, not pets." At least not yet she thought to herself.

She felt her heart melt when Yumi pulled the puppy dog eye look. "Okay, we can try and help them. You are so adorable, how can I say no to a face like that." She taps her fingers on the armrest as she thinks. "We can do something, but that Military Woman is dangerous. We have to be careful, if we get caught we could put them as well as ourselves in danger." She stands up and heads for a door. "Let's go to the lab. I have equipment there to help. Your brain has been enhanced, so you can help come up with a plan too" She leads Yumi to the lab.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:18 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede considers the question. "Maybe? It depends on what happens to you. If you somehow become, let's say more vampiric, then yes. As long as things stay as they are you can survive on regular food." She listens to the next part then sighs. "We can't keep them, they are people, not pets." At least not yet she thought to herself.

She felt her heart melt when Yumi pulled the puppy dog eye look. "Okay, we can try and help them. You are so adorable, how can I say no to a face like that." She taps her fingers on the armrest as she thinks. "We can do something, but that Military Woman is dangerous. We have to be careful, if we get caught we could put them as well as ourselves in danger." She stands up and heads for a door. "Let's go to the lab. I have equipment there to help. Your brain has been enhanced, so you can help come up with a plan too" She leads Yumi to the lab.

"Ok. Can't keep people. Ok." Yumi said nodding. She was excited that Niede was agreeing to help and she wanted to at least set the two free so they'd be ok. She already loved them too much to see them hurt. She wasn't sure why she had the sudden love for the two strangers. They were after all, just donors, but it was much like the love she felt for Niede who had created her. She followed behind Niede while she tried to come up with a plan.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"I see. Will I ever need blood like other vampires?" Yumi asked. She watched as Niede manipulated the shadows to show her the ones who had donated their DNA for her creation. She gasped like a child seeing two adorable animals for the first time in a pet shop. "Oh my gosh! I love them! Can we keep them?" she asked. She looked again to study the two, then frowned. "The turtle. It's arm is off." She looked at Niede with puppy dog eyes. "Can we fix it? Can we help them? They could teach me about any Spirit fox powers I have. What if there is some kind of reptile like things I need to know? Like if there is some kind of latent DNA that just hasn't made itself known."

"Ok. Can't keep people. Ok." Yumi said nodding. She was excited that Niede was agreeing to help and she wanted to at least set the two free so they'd be ok. She already loved them too much to see them hurt. She wasn't sure why she had the sudden love for the two strangers. They were after all, just donors, but it was much like the love she felt for Niede who had created her. She followed behind Niede while she tried to come up with a plan.

Niede started to look around the lab and took out a suit. She shows it to Yumi. "This is a special infiltration suit. When a person wears it, they become invisible. I'm sure we can get one to fit you." Yumi could see many devices in the room, from medical to weapons. Niede picked up a med kit. Then walked over to a device. "This will make you an infiltration suit as well. We will have to figure out a way to hide our activities from the Military Woman and get the three out." She was feeling a little nervous about this entire plan, she did care for Yumi like a daughter and did not want to see her live with the DNA donors, she also did not want to disappoint the child.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:50 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"I see. Will I ever need blood like other vampires?" Yumi asked. She watched as Niede manipulated the shadows to show her the ones who had donated their DNA for her creation. She gasped like a child seeing two adorable animals for the first time in a pet shop. "Oh my gosh! I love them! Can we keep them?" she asked. She looked again to study the two, then frowned. "The turtle. It's arm is off." She looked at Niede with puppy dog eyes. "Can we fix it? Can we help them? They could teach me about any Spirit fox powers I have. What if there is some kind of reptile like things I need to know? Like if there is some kind of latent DNA that just hasn't made itself known."

Niede started to look around the lab and took out a suit. She shows it to Yumi. "This is a special infiltration suit. When a person wears it, they become invisible. I'm sure we can get one to fit you." Yumi could see many devices in the room, from medical to weapons. Niede picked up a med kit. Then walked over to a device. "This will make you an infiltration suit as well. We will have to figure out a way to hide our activities from the Military Woman and get the three out." She was feeling a little nervous about this entire plan, she did care for Yumi like a daughter and did not want to see her live with the DNA donors, she also did not want to disappoint the child.

"Maybe we could make their cameras see something else? Like a looped recording or something in front of them like a photo." Yumi suggested before using the machine to make herself an invisibility suit.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Maybe we could make their cameras see something else? Like a looped recording or something in front of them like a photo." Yumi suggested before using the machine to make herself an invisibility suit.

Niede nods her head. "That's a good idea. We can do that easily." She watched as the machine made a suit for Yumi, it was her size. "Another advantage of this suit is that it muffles sounds. So, unless we want a person to know we are they they won't know." She takes in a breath then smiles at Yumi before she gets dressed up in her suit. "We need a point to teleport everyone to. She makes a map of the New York area and picks a spot a distance away. "That spot should do, what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:17 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head. "That's a good idea. We can do that easily." She watched as the machine made a suit for Yumi, it was her size. "Another advantage of this suit is that it muffles sounds. So, unless we want a person to know we are they they won't know." She takes in a breath then smiles at Yumi before she gets dressed up in her suit. "We need a point to teleport everyone to. She makes a map of the New York area and picks a spot a distance away. "That spot should do, what do you think?"

Yumi smiled and put the suit on. Hearing Niede, she looked at the map and nodded in agreement with Niede's destination for the turtle men and the spirit fox. "Perfect." she said smiling.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Yumi smiled and put the suit on. Hearing Niede, she looked at the map and nodded in agreement with Niede's destination for the turtle men and the spirit fox. "Perfect." she said smiling.

Niede took in a breath then turned on her suit, Yumi would figure out the suit easily enough. She made a shadow portal into the room with Xena, Raph, and Donnie. The first thing she did was make sure that any of the cameras saw that the tubes still had prisoners. She walks to the tube with Raph in it then checks it before she flushes the formaldehyde out then opens it. She nods to the tube with Xena in it. "You can open that one. I have faith that you can figure out how." She then gets Raph's arm and uses her med kit to reattach it.

Sirea Angelie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:23 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede took in a breath then turned on her suit, Yumi would figure out the suit easily enough. She made a shadow portal into the room with Xena, Raph, and Donnie. The first thing she did was make sure that any of the cameras saw that the tubes still had prisoners. She walks to the tube with Raph in it then checks it before she flushes the formaldehyde out then opens it. She nods to the tube with Xena in it. "You can open that one. I have faith that you can figure out how." She then gets Raph's arm and uses her med kit to reattach it.

Sirea Angelie
As she waited for Donnie to come up with a plan, Xena caught notice of the formaldehyde being flushed out from the tube Raph was in before it opened. She narrowed her eyes in suspicion. Someone else was in the room with them. "Show yourself." She snarled a little. They seemed to be tending to Raph's arm, yet there no indication that proved their unseen company were allies. For all she knew, they could be working for the Necromancer. "What are you going to do with him?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:28 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Raph remained unconscious as Niede worked on reattaching his arm.

Yumi nodded, though Niede couldn't see it she guessed, before moving to open the containment cells Xena and Donnie were in.

Donnie had been about to answer Xena when he was freed. Blinking in confusion, he looked around the room to try and figure out what was going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Yumi nodded, though Niede couldn't see it she guessed, before moving to open the containment cells Xena and Donnie were in.

Donnie had been about to answer Xena when he was freed. Blinking in confusion, he looked around the room to try and figure out what was going on.

Niede turned off her invisibility and looked at Xena. "I am healing him. We have very little time, do you want to be rescued or not?" Xena would see what seemed to be a woman in black clothing, that almost looked like leather, including her head. She had a visor on, that was painted yellow, so Xena could not see her face. She lifted a hand and a new portal appeared. She lifted up Raph, carefully then looked in the direction she thought Yumi was in. "We do not have much time. We need to leave before the Necromancer shows up, or one of her underlings." She then walked through the portal.
Sirea Angelie

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Xena was confused as well, yet something didn't feel quite right. As she and Donnie were freed, she immediately rushed to Raph's side. The unseen figure tending to Raph revealed herself to be a woman in black clothing. Unfortunately, Xena couldn't see her face due to the visor the woman was wearing. Something about her seemed really off, yet due to their current situation they have little choice to trust her...for now. "Fine, however I hope you plan to explain yourself...or rather yourselves." It was apparent that the woman wasn't alone since she was focusing on Raph so she must've had a partner helping her. She narrowed her eyes as she gazed at the portal. While grateful for the help, there will be problems if there was a catch for their rescue.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff