Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:33 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"We're all alright. A bit of weirdness but now that we're all back together, things are going well. I'm trying to get the farm back up and running so we can have power and hot water and all. Well power without the generator. We might be unable to find fuel for it soon." Donnie explained.

*Flashback*

"Probably was saved by the shell. Think I was just winded, then all those humans kind of were on me before I could really react." Donnie said blushing. He heard her about the coat before responding "Return it later? Ok......wh...where do you go to school or ....live if that's not to forward." He put the purple coat on and rubbed his hands up and down his arms to get warm.

"I've died and ended up in hell in some kinda chick flick staring my little brother." Raph muttered. He was getting antsy about being inside the church, sure adults would come looking for the missing child or animal control for the "demon" in the basement.

@Xena: Leo smiled and got the tea ready before handing one cup to Xena, another to Yumi, then goijng into the living room to drink it.
She took the cup before joining Leo into the living room with Yumi. "Perhaps she might know if April and Casey are alright if she had seen them." She asked.

"Hopefully. We'll ask." Leo said nodding as he sat on one of the couches.

@Zoey: "Well, the good news is there's water. Bad news is until I get the hot water heater going, those are cold showers." Donnie said chuckling. "But I'll work double time to have everything working as best I can by the time you get here. That or Mikey'll just have to boil water in the fireplace again." he chuckled.

*flashback*

Donnie nodded, memorizing the school name just before she pushed him and his brother into hiding. While Zoey spoke with her foster mother, Raph pulled Donnie towards a back door. They would escape out of it and back down into the safety of the sewers. Well as safe until they got home and found their father waiting.

The two were grounded for a week which was fine with Donnie who indeed had a cold from having been drenched in water and in the cold. Once he was better though, he waited until one of the training times that Splinter did one on one. While Raph and Leo were up, he made his way out and up topside to find Zoey's school. When he found it, he would wait close to the fenced in playground holding her coat. He was a little sad it probably smelled like him and his home in the sewer, but maybe she could wash it.

Zoey would giggle at him and cover her mouth for a moment before calming enough to clear her throat. "Good enough. Just don't work yourself into the ground. It would be a shame for you to be asleep when I get there." She would tease.

*Flashback*

"Get away from us, demon girl!" Donnie would hear a kids voice say before someone shrieked and a brief thud is heard as the person hits the ground.

"Aah!"

"Yeah! No one wants to be friends with a weirdo who summoned a demon!"

"He ain't a demon! And I didn't summon him!" Zoey sniffled as she argued back. Glaring at the other kids.

"Tch, yeah right!"

"Come on. Let's go play."

"Yeah."

"What a weirdo!" The other kids would walk away as Zoey pulled her knees to her chest and began crying. Why had they been so harsh? She was only telling the truth. Donnie wasn't a demon she had summoned. And she wasn't weird....she wasn't.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:29 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"We're all alright. A bit of weirdness but now that we're all back together, things are going well. I'm trying to get the farm back up and running so we can have power and hot water and all. Well power without the generator. We might be unable to find fuel for it soon." Donnie explained.

*Flashback*

"Probably was saved by the shell. Think I was just winded, then all those humans kind of were on me before I could really react." Donnie said blushing. He heard her about the coat before responding "Return it later? Ok......wh...where do you go to school or ....live if that's not to forward." He put the purple coat on and rubbed his hands up and down his arms to get warm.

"I've died and ended up in hell in some kinda chick flick staring my little brother." Raph muttered. He was getting antsy about being inside the church, sure adults would come looking for the missing child or animal control for the "demon" in the basement.

@Xena: Leo smiled and got the tea ready before handing one cup to Xena, another to Yumi, then goijng into the living room to drink it.
She took the cup before joining Leo into the living room with Yumi. "Perhaps she might know if April and Casey are alright if she had seen them." She asked.

@Zoey: "Well, the good news is there's water. Bad news is until I get the hot water heater going, those are cold showers." Donnie said chuckling. "But I'll work double time to have everything working as best I can by the time you get here. That or Mikey'll just have to boil water in the fireplace again." he chuckled.

*flashback*

Donnie nodded, memorizing the school name just before she pushed him and his brother into hiding. While Zoey spoke with her foster mother, Raph pulled Donnie towards a back door. They would escape out of it and back down into the safety of the sewers. Well as safe until they got home and found their father waiting.

The two were grounded for a week which was fine with Donnie who indeed had a cold from having been drenched in water and in the cold. Once he was better though, he waited until one of the training times that Splinter did one on one. While Raph and Leo were up, he made his way out and up topside to find Zoey's school. When he found it, he would wait close to the fenced in playground holding her coat. He was a little sad it probably smelled like him and his home in the sewer, but maybe she could wash it.

Zoey would giggle at him and cover her mouth for a moment before calming enough to clear her throat. "Good enough. Just don't work yourself into the ground. It would be a shame for you to be asleep when I get there." She would tease.

*Flashback*

"Get away from us, demon girl!" Donnie would hear a kids voice say before someone shrieked and a brief thud is heard as the person hits the ground.

"Aah!"

"He ain't a demon! And I didn't summon him!" Zoey sniffled as she argued back. Glaring at the other kids.

"Tch, yeah right!"

"Yeah."

"What a weirdo!" The other kids would walk away as Zoey pulled her knees to her chest and began crying. Why had they been so harsh? She was only telling the truth. Donnie wasn't a demon she had summoned. And she wasn't weird....she wasn't.

Donnie laughed a little. "Ok. I'll try not to. I make no promises though."

*flashback*

Donnie watched from the other side of the fence and for a moment, wanted to give the bullies exactly what they wanted. A demon. But his want to comfort the one who had been so kind to him outweighed it. He scaled the fence and hurried over to her wearing an oversized sweat shirt, baseball cap, and what looked like some very baggy pants. "Zoey. Are you alright?" he asked softly as he knelt down beside her.

@Xena: "Yeah. I hope they didn't end up getting them." he said with a grim look.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

*Flashback*

*flashback*

*Flashback*

"Aah!"

"Tch, yeah right!"

"Yeah."

*flashback*

Donnie watched from the other side of the fence and for a moment, wanted to give the bullies exactly what they wanted. A demon. But his want to comfort the one who had been so kind to him outweighed it. He scaled the fence and hurried over to her wearing an oversized sweat shirt, baseball cap, and what looked like some very baggy pants. "Zoey. Are you alright?" he asked softly as he knelt down beside her.

@Xena: "Yeah. I hope they didn't end up getting them." he said with a grim look.

"Of course you don't...." She murmured, shaking her head with a fond smile. "I miss you Donnie...I should have just stayed the night when you asked me too. If I had...I would have gotten out with you sooner and instead I....I am so sorry Donnie."

*flashback*

Zoey sniffled and looked up at him. Eyes wet with tears and hurt. For a moment. She would sniffle with a hiccup and her eyes would soften. Rubbing her eyes, she would smile and get up to her feet. Brushing down her uniform as well as brushing strands of hair from her face. Tucking them back behind her ears. "Hey Donnie."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

*Flashback*

*flashback*

*Flashback*

"Aah!"

"Tch, yeah right!"

"Yeah."

*flashback*

"I hope not. I haven't seen any signs of them during the time Raph was captured by the military. If they haven't found out about their association with him..." She murmured before looking at Leo. "There's a woman in the military who has necromancy powers. She used her power to subdue myself and Raph, but I was able to get away thanks to a friend."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:54 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

*Flashback*

*flashback*

*Flashback*

"Aah!"

"Tch, yeah right!"

"Yeah."

*flashback*

"Of course you don't...." She murmured, shaking her head with a fond smile. "I miss you Donnie...I should have just stayed the night when you asked me too. If I had...I would have gotten out with you sooner and instead I....I am so sorry Donnie."

*flashback*

Zoey sniffled and looked up at him. Eyes wet with tears and hurt. For a moment. She would sniffle with a hiccup and her eyes would soften. Rubbing her eyes, she would smile and get up to her feet. Brushing down her uniform as well as brushing strands of hair from her face. Tucking them back behind her ears. "Hey Donnie."

"Hey, don't worry about it. All that matters is you're safe. Right? And like you said, we'll see each other soon." Donnie said soothingly.

*flashback*

"Hi." Donnie said smiling brightly. "I brought back your coat." he said holding up the coat he had neatly folded and had one of his purple bandannas tied around it to hold a box on it securely. "You didn't answer my question though. Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

*Flashback*

*flashback*

*Flashback*

"Aah!"

"Tch, yeah right!"

"Yeah."

*flashback*

"I hope not. I haven't seen any signs of them during the time Raph was captured by the military. If they haven't found out about their association with him..." She murmured before looking at Leo. "There's a woman in the military who has necromancy powers. She used her power to subdue myself and Raph, but I was able to get away thanks to a friend."

"Oh? If she has that kind of power. She's a threat. We'll keep an eye out for her. If she's anything like Bishop, it's better to leave them be unless they try something.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

*flashback*

*Flashback*

"Aah!"

"Tch, yeah right!"

"Yeah."

*flashback*

"Oh? If she has that kind of power. She's a threat. We'll keep an eye out for her. If she's anything like Bishop, it's better to leave them be unless they try something.
"She did have an interest with Raph because he was a sentient zombie...well, a mutant turtle zombie." She said with a frown. "The military's got checkpoints all over the city. Between that and the zombies going loose from the graveyard...I'm glad we made the decision to come here. Seems she's still looking for Raph as we speak."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:21 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

*flashback*

*Flashback*

"Aah!"

"Tch, yeah right!"

"Yeah."

*flashback*

*flashback*

"Hey, don't worry about it. All that matters is you're safe. Right? And like you said, we'll see each other soon." Donnie said soothingly.

*flashback*

"Hi." Donnie said smiling brightly. "I brought back your coat." he said holding up the coat he had neatly folded and had one of his purple bandannas tied around it to hold a box on it securely. "You didn't answer my question though. Are you alright?"

Zoey closed her eyes and lowered her head for a moment. "Yeah....yeah, I'm safe." She would murmur. "Never thought I'd be so excited to get out of the city. Heh."

*Flashback*

"I will be..." She sniffled, shaking her head as she noticed him holding her coat. A purple bandana around it. "Hehe. You brought back my coat! I hope y'all didn't get in too much trouble." She said, stepping up to him to take her coat back. Fingers brushing against his hands.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:26 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

*flashback*

*Flashback*

"Aah!"

"Tch, yeah right!"

"Yeah."

*flashback*

*flashback*

*flashback*

Zoey closed her eyes and lowered her head for a moment. "Yeah....yeah, I'm safe." She would murmur. "Never thought I'd be so excited to get out of the city. Heh."

*Flashback*

"I will be..." She sniffled, shaking her head as she noticed him holding her coat. A purple bandana around it. "Hehe. You brought back my coat! I hope y'all didn't get in too much trouble." She said, stepping up to him to take her coat back. Fingers brushing against his hands.

"I had thought about moving out here with Splinter at one time. It's safe and calm. I could work on my projects and all and not worry about someone blowing up our lair every other six months." Donnie said. "I was.......I was uh....gonna ask if you wanted to come too...."

*flashback*

"Oh, no. Not too much." he said smiling as he fingers brushed his. "I got you a present so maybe it'll help you feel better again." he said gesturing to the box tied to her jacket with his bandanna.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

*flashback*

*flashback*

*flashback*

*Flashback*

"I had thought about moving out here with Splinter at one time. It's safe and calm. I could work on my projects and all and not worry about someone blowing up our lair every other six months." Donnie said. "I was.......I was uh....gonna ask if you wanted to come too...."

*flashback*

"Oh, no. Not too much." he said smiling as he fingers brushed his. "I got you a present so maybe it'll help you feel better again." he said gesturing to the box tied to her jacket with his bandanna.

Zoey smiled and felt herself blush. He was going to ask her to basically move in with him and they hadn't even...she hadn't.... "I would've said yes. So yes, Donnie...yes. I like that very much."

*flashback*

Zoey looked at the box curiously. She untied his bandana, had him hold her coat and present, and tied the bandana into her hair. Zoe then took her coat and put it on. Switching her hold on the box till she had the coat on. "You didn't have to get me anything. Or make me somethin'." She giggles excitedly opening the box.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:13 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

*flashback*

*flashback*

*flashback*

*Flashback*

*flashback*

Zoey smiled and felt herself blush. He was going to ask her to basically move in with him and they hadn't even...she hadn't.... "I would've said yes. So yes, Donnie...yes. I like that very much."

*flashback*

Zoey looked at the box curiously. She untied his bandana, had him hold her coat and present, and tied the bandana inti her hair. Zoe then took her coat and put it on. Switching her hold on the box till she had the coat on. "You didn't have to get me anything. Or make me somethin'." She giggles excitedly opening the box.

She couldn't see it, but he was also blushing now and smiling. "Well, good. It might be a little cramped here what with most of the family out here now and Raph's new family, but.....we can make it more accommodating I'm sure." he babbled.

*flashback*

Inside the box was a small mechanical bird. It didn't fly or anything. If she wound the small key on it's back, it's wings would expand out in metal plated feathers and a music box melody would play. "I hope you like it and I hope your coat doesn't smell too bad."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

*flashback*

*Flashback*

"Aah!"

"Tch, yeah right!"

"Yeah."

*flashback*

"She did have an interest with Raph because he was a sentient zombie...well, a mutant turtle zombie." She said with a frown. "The military's got checkpoints all over the city. Between that and the zombies going loose from the graveyard...I'm glad we made the decision to come here. Seems she's still looking for Raph as we speak."

"Lovely. I keep telling him, he needs to stop making such interesting friends." Leo said with a sigh.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

*flashback*

*Flashback*

*flashback*

*flashback*

Zoey looked at the box curiously. She untied his bandana, had him hold her coat and present, and tied the bandana inti her hair. Zoe then took her coat and put it on. Switching her hold on the box till she had the coat on. "You didn't have to get me anything. Or make me somethin'." She giggles excitedly opening the box.

She couldn't see it, but he was also blushing now and smiling. "Well, good. It might be a little cramped here what with most of the family out here now and Raph's new family, but.....we can make it more accommodating I'm sure." he babbled.

*flashback*

Inside the box was a small mechanical bird. It didn't fly or anything. If she wound the small key on it's back, it's wings would expand out in metal plated feathers and a music box melody would play. "I hope you like it and I hope your coat doesn't smell too bad."

Zoey chuckled and listened to him babble. Yup. She was definitely gonna make good on her self promise. "Donnie, Don....DONNIE!" Zoey laughs but talks through her giggles. "Donnie I don't need anything special or fancy. Big house or a farm...You and me, cowboy. That right there...its already got me smilin'." She would say, looking down at a still in tact little music box shaped like a bird. Her fingers brushed it's wings softly before her hand reached into her coat pocket and wrapped around a familiar bandana.

Zoey would gasp and stare at the music box in awe. "Oh Donnie....its beautiful." She pratically whispers, gently taking it from the box to inspect it. Seeing the key, she turns it till it started playing music and gasps. Listening to the gentle tune play, Zoey closed eyes and hummed along as she smiled. When the music stopped, she would carefully put the adorable music box away before hugging Donnie. "Thank you! I love it! And don't worry 'bout my coat. I'll just have momma wash it when I get home."

"Donnie....I can't wait to see you."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:46 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

*flashback*

*Flashback*

*flashback*

*flashback*

*flashback*

Zoey chuckled and listened to him babble. Yup. She was definitely gonna make good on her self promise. "Donnie, Don....DONNIE!" Zoey laughs but talks through her giggles. "Donnie I don't need anything special or fancy. Big house or a farm...You and me, cowboy. That right there...its already got me smilin'." She would say, looking down at a still in tact little music box shaped like a bird. Her fingers brushed it's wings softly before her hand reached into her coat pocket and wrapped around a familiar bandana.

Zoey would gasp and stare at the music box in awe. "Oh Donnie....its beautiful." She pratically whispers, gently taking it from the box to inspect it. Seeing the key, she turns it till it started playing music and gasps. Listening to the gentle tune play, Zoey closed eyes and hummed along as she smiled. When the music stopped, she would carefully put the adorable music box away before hugging Donnie. "Thank you! I love it! And don't worry 'bout my coat. I'll just have momma wash it when I get home."

"Donnie....I can't wait to see you."

"Sorry." he said chuckling. "Right. I'm glad you're smiling, and I can't wait to see you either."

*flashback*

He was surprised by the hug at first, but soon hugged her back. After a few moments, he pulled away. "I better get back. My father will be looking for me." he said. "I'll come back and visit as much as I can. Maybe you can tach me how to sing or something." he said before waving and running to scale the fence and leave the school property as quickly as he had gotten there.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

*flashback*

"Lovely. I keep telling him, he needs to stop making such interesting friends." Leo said with a sigh.
She frowned a bit. "I've never really trusted Finley, even though Raph sees him as a friend. It's his fault this whole zombie infection started, and he's done nothing about it...just keeping himself and his fellow zombies in the graveyard. He was ready to kill me because I killed a few zombies upon my arrival to this world. He did nothing when Raph was captured...it was up to me, Donnie, and Michelle to rescue him." She shook her head. "I get that Raph wanted to repay Finley for 'helping' him, but I feel that those zombies are not his responsibility to deal with. I already told Raph my two-cents on the whole thing."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff