Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
The City Sleeps now Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Oh! Sure. Um....Yours I suppose if it'd be more comfortable to you."

Niede led him to her bedroom then got undressed before laying down and petting the side of her bed.

((This is where the time skip comes into play.))

Niede was surprisingly gentle and thoughtful.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:17 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede led him to her bedroom then got undressed before laying down and petting the side of her bed.

Zelus smiled and got onto the bed with her.

((Okie dokie. Time skip like to when? ))  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:22 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

((Oh! Ummm, hmm, I did not think of that! the start of the next night? =3 ))

Niede did not notice that she had fallen asleep while being held by Zelus. This was not objectionable to her in the least. She was happy that she gave him a higher endurance. She let out a breath as she waits for him to wake up.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:27 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede did not notice that she had fallen asleep while being held by Zelus. This was not objectionable to her in the least. She was happy that she gave him a higher endurance. She let out a breath as she waits for him to wake up.

((lol. It's fine.))

"Emm." he murmured as he woke up. "Good morning."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:41 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

((lol. It's fine.))

Niede hugged him then sat up. "I can't tell you how much I needed that! Oh, don't consider yourself tied to just me." She then kisses his cheek. "I do hope we do this again and often." She stand up then goes to the bathroom for a shower.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:57 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

((lol. It's fine.))

Niede hugged him then sat up. "I can't tell you how much I needed that! Oh, don't consider yourself tied to just me." She then kisses his cheek. "I do hope we do this again and often." She stand up then goes to the bathroom for a shower.

"Oh count on it being often. You're one hell of a woman, Niede." Zelus said as he watched her. He would wait for her to finish so he could get one after.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Oh count on it being often. You're one hell of a woman, Niede." Zelus said as he watched her. He would wait for her to finish so he could get one after.

Niede finished her shower then dried off before walking back into her room. "Thank you, and you are one hell of a guy." She stretched her arms over her head then got her clothes out. "I'm thinking we should finish the fort today, what do you think? I'll see what Bia has to say as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:27 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede finished her shower then dried off before walking back into her room. "Thank you, and you are one hell of a guy." She stretched her arms over her head then got her clothes out. "I'm thinking we should finish the fort today, what do you think? I'll see what Bia has to say as well."

"I think that sounds like a plan." he said as he got out of the bed and went to shower.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"I think that sounds like a plan." he said as he got out of the bed and went to shower.

Niede walks to the kitchen as Zelus takes his shower. She gets a nice cup of blood and sits down to enjoy it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:56 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede walks to the kitchen as Zelus takes his shower. She gets a nice cup of blood and sits down to enjoy it.

Once he was finished, he walked into the kitchen. "So, after we finish the base, then what?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:08 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Once he was finished, he walked into the kitchen. "So, after we finish the base, then what?"

Niede was enjoying her breakfast when Zelus walked in. "Our base will be our operation center. We need to deal with the zombies. I estimate there are currently from four and a half billion to five billion zombies. We should curb that number down a bit." She taps her fingers as she thinks. "There is also our secondary goal of cleaning the environment. We can see what is the most pressing issue and work from there. There are survivors and I suppose we should at least give the token look of having some survive, maybe. That's just the start though, we are all in this together so, I'm happy to hear ideas."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:05 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede was enjoying her breakfast when Zelus walked in. "Our base will be our operation center. We need to deal with the zombies. I estimate there are currently from four and a half billion to five billion zombies. We should curb that number down a bit." She taps her fingers as she thinks. "There is also our secondary goal of cleaning the environment. We can see what is the most pressing issue and work from there. There are survivors and I suppose we should at least give the token look of having some survive, maybe. That's just the start though, we are all in this together so, I'm happy to hear ideas."

"I'll think on it for a little while." Zelus said nodding. He would look around for a coffee maker to perhaps make himself some coffee.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"I'll think on it for a little while." Zelus said nodding. He would look around for a coffee maker to perhaps make himself some coffee.

Niede nods her head then finishes off her breakfast. She lets out a breath. "I'm going to have to pay a visit to Patient Zero. I'm not so thrilled about that." She shook her head as she remembered their first meeting. "He's been saying that the zombies were his fault. I find it very rude to claim something you had no hand in."

[[ Flashback: Niede had heard of an outbreak of Ghouls ((During the era this flashback takes place zombies were only the voodoo type. Ghouls are the closest other monster and what they were called in Night of the Living Dead)) in New York City. She had thought of Americans as quant and slightly backward. She made residence in England, London to be precise, and looked from head to toe the respectable Victorian lady. New York had just started its sewer system while London had already had one, for at least two decades.

She sighed softly as she searched or the one responsible, who she was keen to call 'Patient Zero, even though he called himself Finley.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:35 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head then finishes off her breakfast. She lets out a breath. "I'm going to have to pay a visit to Patient Zero. I'm not so thrilled about that." She shook her head as she remembered their first meeting. "He's been saying that the zombies were his fault. I find it very rude to claim something you had no hand in."

[[ Flashback: Niede had heard of an outbreak of Ghouls ((During the era this flashback takes place zombies were only the voodoo type. Ghouls are the closest other monster and what they were called in Night of the Living Dead)) in New York City. She had thought of Americans as quant and slightly backward. She made residence in England, London to be precise, and looked from heat to toe the respectable Victorian lady. New York had just started its sewer system while London had already had one, for at least two decades.

She sighed softly as she searched or the one responsible, who she was keen to call 'Patient Zero, even though he called himself Finley.]]

"I see. Do I need to go with you?" he asked.

The man was staying in a cemetery where he had a few of his "kinsmen" with him. He was still quite new to his role as a ghoul. His clothes were not tattered or bloodstained yet and he seemed young and may have been handsome to some of the ladies who had seen him when he was alive. His long black hair hung long enough to be seen despite his top hat. He carried a shovel propped on his shoulder and would use it now and then to steer other ghouls from the gates surrounding the cemetery. "Now now, Laddie. Don't be standin too close there. Ye'll draw unwanted attention to the rest o us." his Scottish accent was thick as he spoke.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

[[ Flashback: Niede had heard of an outbreak of Ghouls ((During the era this flashback takes place zombies were only the voodoo type. Ghouls are the closest other monster and what they were called in Night of the Living Dead)) in New York City. She had thought of Americans as quant and slightly backward. She made residence in England, London to be precise, and looked from heat to toe the respectable Victorian lady. New York had just started its sewer system while London had already had one, for at least two decades.

"I see. Do I need to go with you?" he asked.

The man was staying in a cemetery where he had a few of his "kinsmen" with him. He was still quite new to his role as a ghoul. His clothes were not tattered or bloodstained yet and he seemed young and may have been handsome to some of the ladies who had seen him when he was alive. His long black hair hung long enough to be seen despite his top hat. He carried a shovel propped on his shoulder and would use it now and then to steer other ghouls from the gates surrounding the cemetery. "Now now, Laddie. Don't be standin too close there. Ye'll draw unwanted attention to the rest o us." his Scottish accent was thick as he spoke.

Niede nods her head. "Yes, that will probably be for the best. I'm not sure how he will react to seeing me again." She stretched as she thought. "Finish your coffee first, though."

The darkness had led Niede through the city of New York to the graveyard, her cane making a tapping sound as she walked. When she reached the spot she did see the ghouls inside. "I see, someone has been rather busy, I must say. I am Niede, I have come here because of reports that ghouls have been attacking." Her eyes glowed blood red as she looked into the cemetery, she had no trouble seeing in the darkness. "This will not end well for you or the others, you know and I will do what I must to stop you." And also to steal whatever it is that changed you, she thought to herself.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff