Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 2:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

His eyes went wide for a moment in surprise before very carefully returning it.
She continued to kiss him as the hand that was rubbing his cheek slowly trailed down to his neck before she wrapped both arms around his neck.

He kept the kiss chaste, never opening his mouth to deepen it, but not pulling away.
She eventually pulled away before resting her forehead against his. "Guess that makes us even, eh?" She asked with a slight smirk.

"Guess so." he said with a chuckle. He sat the fore a moment with his forehead against hers before pulling back. "Ya know as a zombie, I can't kiss ya.....like people normally kiss, and we can't ever.....ya know....do anythin. In bed cause.....zombie infection and all is spread through saliva and other bodily fluids and I sound like Donnie....."
"Yeah, you definitely sounded like Donnie there." She chuckled a bit before she frowned for a moment, noting his concern with the zombie infection. "And here I thought one gets turned from bite." She said. "We'll just have to make the most of it in our own way. As long as we're happy in each other's company, then that's all that matters, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 3:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

His eyes went wide for a moment in surprise before very carefully returning it.
She continued to kiss him as the hand that was rubbing his cheek slowly trailed down to his neck before she wrapped both arms around his neck.

He kept the kiss chaste, never opening his mouth to deepen it, but not pulling away.
She eventually pulled away before resting her forehead against his. "Guess that makes us even, eh?" She asked with a slight smirk.

"Guess so." he said with a chuckle. He sat the fore a moment with his forehead against hers before pulling back. "Ya know as a zombie, I can't kiss ya.....like people normally kiss, and we can't ever.....ya know....do anythin. In bed cause.....zombie infection and all is spread through saliva and other bodily fluids and I sound like Donnie....."
"Yeah, you definitely sounded like Donnie there." She chuckled a bit before she frowned for a moment, noting his concern with the zombie infection. "And here I thought one gets turned from bite." She said. "We'll just have to make the most of it in our own way. As long as we're happy in each other's company, then that's all that matters, right?"

"I'm gonna find a way ta revive Donnie so I can kill em again for tellin me this s**t, but yeah. It is spread through bite, but it's because tha saliva from tha zombie's mouth gets inta tha wound and then gets inta the bloodstream." he explained. He then smiled and nodded. "Right. We'll be fine."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 6:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm gonna find a way ta revive Donnie so I can kill em again for tellin me this s**t, but yeah. It is spread through bite, but it's because tha saliva from tha zombie's mouth gets inta tha wound and then gets inta the bloodstream." he explained. He then smiled and nodded. "Right. We'll be fine."
"Learn something new everyday." She smiled then nodded. "If all else, we could always snuggle so that I could keep you warm during the winter. Zombie or not, you're still a reptile." She chuckled a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 6:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Learn something new everyday." She smiled then nodded. "If all else, we could always snuggle so that I could keep you warm during the winter. Zombie or not, you're still a reptile." She chuckled a bit.

"I'm not gonna argue wit that." he said blushing.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 6:21 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She laughed a little upon seeing him blushing. "Keep that up, you'll be as red as your bandanna."  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 6:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She laughed a little upon seeing him blushing. "Keep that up, you'll be as red as your bandanna."

"Yeah....." he said, rubbing the back of his head.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 7:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"You're so adorable when you're embarrassed." She laughed a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 7:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ador........I am not......"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 7:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She laughed more before she kissed his cheek. "Are too."  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 8:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He tried not to blush more from the second kiss and instead picked up his pillow and playfully pushed her with it.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 9:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He tried not to blush more from the second kiss and instead picked up his pillow and playfully pushed her with it.
"Hey!" She laughed a bit before trying to push the pillow back at him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 9:33 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He smirked and smacked her in the arm with it after she pushed it back at him.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 10:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"No fair!" She laughed more after getting smacked on the arm with the pillow.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 10:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ya better arm yaself, Princess!" he said with a grin. He'd give her the chance to grab her own pillow.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 10:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ya better arm yaself, Princess!" he said with a grin. He'd give her the chance to grab her own pillow.
Smirking a bit, she got up and went to get herself a pillow of her own. "Think you're slick, Raphael?" She asked with a smirk.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff