Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Vday 2021]: A Winter's Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:47 pm
Kadri was about to be offended that Quetzal was trying to ditch him right after he un-ditched him, but, in true teen boy form, the moment he was pointed toward a girl his age most of his higher processing functions quit working. "Um, okay, yeah. Sounds good." He spared a glance back at Quetzal. "You gonna be okay on your own, man?"

After receiving such confirmation, Kadri started toward the dark-skinned girl. On his way there, he felt a small p***k, but shrugged it off. His mind swirled with what he wanted to say to her. He noticed that she was already talking with some other teens, but neither of them compared to the seara girl, whom he was about to make his conversation partner.

He nodded to the two land teens as he swam up to her--he wasn't rude, after all--and tapped her shoulder to get her attention. "I couldn't help but notice you," he began. "I would have brought you an anemone but your beauty would have far outshone it. I'm Kadri."

Elros Namasi
Kadri > Quetzal

Dream WhiteWitz
Kadri > Laoise (arrow: flattery)

Wolfs Heart
Rhyol

Shicala
Skylie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rho raised a brow and shrugged at Mena's nuanced reply as if to say 'meh, same thing.' That said, for the minimal moment, that wasn't his focus. It was cold and how could he get someone 'hot under the collar' if he was freezing below?

He couldn't.

Besides, they could always use this also as an opportunity to pick up some souvenirs for his sister and for Maple Sugar - all women liked clothing, wasn't that right? Even Rhoea was quite the fan of looking dapper when the time arose.

He offered a solid round of high-five to the group of working cherubs as he and Mena got out of the gondola at their trip's end before motioning towards the steady stream of pae inside. "Betcha these guys got the same idea as us." Grin. "First we get warm, then we get tail. Hella smooth plan, amirite? Let's go!" He waited for an affirmation of sorts before confidently following the crowd into the small store. "Woah, brooooo.... This is so different from the one in the Tree..."

Menelie
[Clothier] Rhoea to Menahem

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:45 am

"Oh, okay then. Have fun! Bye bye!" Mossy perked up a bit to Peaches' smile before sending her off with one of her own and an enthusiastic wave. That's good that she was feeling happy and warm. She turned her smile to the purple one once their good tidings ended and shook her head. "Nope, I don't know you! I'm Mossy!" She blinked as she noticed his frown before dawning a somewhat confused one herself. "Are you okay? You look a little sad... Are you cold?"

The cold seemed to be the enemy of the day.

Her attention was once more taken by a decidedly suspicious sound from behind her and, once she turned, she couldn't help but gape slightly. The way his eyes seemed to glow from the shadows his wings caused caused her to catch her breath in her throat and her heart to flutter in a way entirely different from excitement. What was this? Mossy had never experienced such an emotion, but she knew exactly one thing - she needed to get closer to this awe-inspiring hunk of a male. She drew closer, enraptured. "I'm... I'm Mossy..."

She never had time to notice Zhong's leave.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Mossy to Peaches [byebye!]

Strawberri Stardust
Mossy to Zhong

Wolfs Heart
Mossy to Jael

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:12 am

Many sweets were in the tikicat's mouth and arms - not as sweet as him of course - when he paused to look around at the guests starting to come in.

Oh. Oh praise be to Wakinyan! There were so many of the sacred birds this year!

AND THERE WERE OTHER MALES TOO.

Maika'i wasn't familiar with the firebird or his offspring, but he didn't have to be. Their godly aura was symbol enough for this tikicat to adore. What a wondrous day it was. Even he could lift up a finger and help with some work for their sakes. Grabbing some more delish sweets to present as offerings to the beings, the cat scurried over to do as such.

For the one with plumage dark and beautiful as night (Zhixuan), he offered a chocolate cupcake.

For the pink and blue cutie (Rosamin), a strawberry cupcake.

For the black and white aquatic one (Gywn), he tried to catch her attention as she swam by in one of the tanks with promises of a fishcake

And to the great, mighty, and glowing male (Zhong), he offered a blueberry cupcake and some appreciative words in his native tongue.

Why yes, they were all small cakes. A tikicat could only hold so much!

Menelie
Maika'i to Zhixuan

Dream WhiteWitz
Maika'i to Rosamin

shadica
Maika'i to Gywn

Strawberri Stardust
Maika'i to Zhong

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:23 am

Killa's ears twitched and she messed with her hands in her lap before glancing quickly over to Az and then back down. "Uhh... um..." she hesitated before responding in a way that was half-true, half-intended to keep Az in a good mood. "Well... L-last year... I came to make friends..." She was sure it hadn't been successful, given how many others had attacked her and how she'd just been a bother to the one nice guy there. She'd never seen him again, in any case, and doubted she ever would. "I-I think some come... to enjoy themselves? Since it's so different... from the--"

Her words were cut off abruptly as she was pulled out of the makeshift tram and quite literally into Az's arms once more. Her ears remained folded as the headpats resumed and she looked around at the other guests paying her no mind.

No, of course they wouldnt go out of their way to help her.

"Huh...?!" She blinked and her eyes widened as the bunny found herself very much right by the face of her captor. Plants? "I-I do eat vegetables..." she responded meekly, unable to look away and largely frozen in place. If she was out of her fight or flight mode, she might have taken a moment to wonder why she was being treated like a literal pet rabbit might.... But as it were, she was mostly acting in a way to try and keep things running as smoothly as possible. Maybe if Az was satisfied and found whatever it was she was looking for here, she'd let Killa return home and begin her newfound hikkikomori life.

Fea Line
Killa to Az'shta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:40 am
Oh Tugger just made her huge heart pitter patter. Such an amazing tom~ She took his chin in her hand, lifted his gaze up slightly and kissed him ever so softly on the lips. Such a tease she was. "You'll get more later~" She purred to him before spinning around to head to the lodge. "I mean we do need a room, just for the two of us."

She started to walk toward the lodge, looking at the others who were here for this vacation as well. She couldn't help but note the large amount of birds things coming off the lifts. "Seems we should have brought the screaming chickens here and dumped them here. There's more then enough parental figures about for them." And she was tired of the biting and screaming little devil feathered things. "What should we partake in first? The food? The spa? Hunting the local wildlife to see if their hearts come even close to the taste of the angel hearts?" Nothing was ever as good as angel hearts.

Revel1984

It was a quiet ride up the mountain and to the stop. She flutter her way to the lodge to sign in. Maybe she would meet some more handsome guys? She giggled to herself as she did quick look around when she spotted something pink and purple and very familiar. She grabbed the side of her head and nearly pulled her hair.

"SINDRI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" Peaches kinda screeched loudly that turned a few cherub heads. Nooooo. No no no no no not her uncle! Whhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy? She walked over to him. "Your parents are going to kill you if they find you here! Don't tell me Kadri is here too nooooo." She ran her hands down her face, pulling her skin down slightly as she did. "If anything happens to you two and mom and dad find out I'm here I'm deaaadddddddd....Nooooo I have to babysitttttt." Vacation ruined. Night of mingling with hotties ruined. EVERYTHING WAS RUINNED AND SUCKED OFFICALLY!

Daisicle"
NO TEENS! ONLY NIECE BABYSITTER!!

Jericho smiled and nodded. "It w-w-will be r-r-rude n-n-not to t-t-talk t-t-though. " The cart jerked to a stop and Jericho opened the door to get out.The second he hopped out he felt a strange p***k. Bugs? Up here? He looked back to Rainbloom and- Oh....He was suddenly feeling feelings that he didn't get that often...He...Couldn't explain the feeling well. His face turned the reddest it could possibly as be. He thought his face was steaming from the temperature difference. He quickly hid his face in his jacket and just about bolted to the other side of the cat to open Rainbloom's door and offer his hand to her to help her out.

shadica
Jericho is as seductive has a rock but he'll try damn it.

Horus nodded to his brother. "Yes. I believe there is only place he would be beside the spa to get oiled up." Then as if on magical queue the god of desire made his presence known to all. Horus grinned to his brother and gave him a small elbow nudge before walking over to the god just just arrived. He flung his arms out wide and let his own voice bellow over the soft snow mounds. "FATHER!" He slowly made his way over to Adonis and, of course, greeted him with a flex of his own. "It's so good to see you again! Oh do tell us Lady Persephone is doing well as we hope." The teen beside Adonis had not been unnoticed but she was busy with the know. Horus was gitty with excitement. She also called father well father! The another teen called her by name. He hated to be rude but he couldn't help himself. He had been so excited to meet his siblings after all. "You two must be our siblings oh it's a honor and a delight to meet you both!" Horus butted into Kore's and Sha nsa's convo like it was nothing.

Fea Line
FATHER AND SISTER!

shadica
More sibligns! Horus is saying hi!

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:20 am
No.

No no no. No no no no no.

Phaenna hated the cold. The Grace of Glory felt like anything BUT being glorious at the moment what wrapped up in so many jacket layers she looked like a giant marshmellow. Not only that but she was pouting hard with her arms folded over her chest and a scowl on her face. This. Was. The. Worst. Why couldn't they go back to the nice island with the crazy cat things and the lightening bird? Sure the kidnapping was a downer to the party but it was warm at least.

So Phaenna was leaned up against the lodge front wall pouting hard like a giant child and she was going to stay that way for the next foreseeable future.

(Just know he's a teen.)
Unlike his mother and most of the other adults Theras was wearing a simple spring jacket(because his mother made him) and warmish pants. Seems he wasn't too bother by the cold or the snow and for good reason! He looked over to his mother has she threw her silent fit. "Mom, we train in the mountain all the time. What are you so worked up about?"

"That's training sweetie. Just because we train there doesn't mean I can't hate it like the very punchable face of a certain Eris son I know." She huffed at the thought of that a*****e. "The mountains are no place for the armor I enjoy wearing. It gets too cold and the metal burns to the touch. I'd rather be anywhere but on this mountain right now."

"But Grandma-"

"I know Theras you don't have to remind me." Phaenna whined. This was what mother wanted so she had to give it her all and make it the best possible horrible vacation she could make for the guests. "I just need to warm up. You got my bow and arrows?"

Theras nodded as he shifted the quiver over his shoulder a bit more. "Yes mom. I've got them."

"You keep them safe for a bit, I'm just going to warm up inside for a little while." With that she gave her son a smile and headed inside

He watched his mother go inside the lodge before turn back to watch the guest head inside and then disburse to the various activities. He was pretty quiet as he watched, half wondering if Maegara would show up again this year...Then again after last year and with this year's location she might not. Was he...A bit disappointed in that fact? They had bonded a little bit last year or at least he thought they did. She was...Coo...He guessed. A bit angry but maybe that was an underworld thing? Being a god of jealousy probably didn't help her mood either. Eiher way this year might be...A bit boring for him.

Theras' eyes caught the attention of something small and struggling in the snow. Hmmm...He could help out...In an odd way. His mother did say to keep her boy and arrows safe, not that he couldn't use them. He readied the bow, notched an arrow and let it fly to hit the struggling teen whisp stuck in the snow. "Here you go bud. You should be able to get out now." He mumbbled to himself and went back to watching the guests.

DaemonGabrielle
Theras is helping Oisin out...By making him want to show off which will lead to some playful wresting! Get those passing legs!

Wolfs Heart
Phaenna is inside being a stick in the mud. Theras is outside watching the guests. For Kleta and Areus

Elros Namasi
Because Horkos is gonna be there and spartan siblings go!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:55 am
Wolfs Heart

sailornorthstar

Shimmer had not even realized she had been blocking anyone till she was covered in food and she stood there blinking her new outfit a mess, she would have to go to her room and change. She took the napkin and looked at the pae who gave it to her and to the other somehow involved in this, though she wasn't sure how. "Oh well.. it was just an accident." She said gently. Not that she was sure it was an accident since she wasn't sure how it happened at all. "I better go to my room and get cleaned up."  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:28 am
Strawberri Stardust

Toby smiled at her and got on the gondola with Ea. He laughed at the idea of either of them trying to ski. "Yea I don't think that would go very well, but perhaps we could go sledding instead." he suggested.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:28 am
Tugger put his arms around Kally's waist as she purred, smiling as she kissed him, kissing her back, of course. He pretended a pout when she said 'later' though. "Why not right here? who cares about these lesser creatures" he stated, especially eyeing the harpies and feathered winged Pae.

The moment she mentioned the harpy children they'd 'adopted' he scrunched his nose up "Ew, Kally, way to kill the mood" he muttered, "They're fine with their sitter, the little feathernuggets would just ruin our trip anyway"

He mused over her suggestions. "Whatever your pleasure my dear, though may i suggest warming up somewhere first?" while his teeth weren't chattering from the cold, he was a big strong Rak tom after all, he was starting to feel the effects, he'd forgotten how cold it could be and hadn't actually dressed for the weather efficiently.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:37 am
Erminea had just picked Pekania upright again for the, what felt like, millionth time, the tiny whisp child giggling everytime she faceplanted the snow, when she heard a familiar voice "PARKER" she called happily, chuckling lightly to herself as she watched him running, the backpack bouncing, she did frown a little when she didn't immediately see Pyper though but she knew and trusted Parker to know their other child was close by, Her point proven when after bending down to Peka, he opened the backpack and Pyper's head popped out, "That's one way to carry her" she laughed, "Hey baby" she cooed to Pyper, reaching a hand out to ruffle the child's head before watching Peka attempt to throw a snowball at Parker.

Peka's eyes lit up when she heard her father, stumbling in the snow as she tried to run to him but yet again, falling down, this snow stuff was tricky but it was cold and it tickled and she liked it. "Dada! issnow" she said, attempting to throw some at him but her little fists could only hold so much and her throw fell short, landing on Pyper's head in a soft splat

Fea Line

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:45 am
SSBrosB

Linda loved her family "I don't mind seeing everyone here and there but yes I agree our schedules have been crazy lately and it will be nice to finally have some time to ourselves." She reached for his hand and held it gently. "I would love to try skiing and of course spend time with you in the hot tub. I will have to see what activities there are here, come let us check-in and settle into our room and figure out what to do first." She was looking forward to this event now time with Philip.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:32 am
With Mossy wandering off from what was supposed to be a duo mission in search of the coveted personal toiletries, the female harpy looked around at the busybody of the populace coming and going and generally having fun doing whatever they were going to or are doing doing at the moment. Rosamin extended the full span of her wings in all their majestic glory before shaking the water off them from the melted snow; and then proceeded to fold them up carefully, tucking them in without a feather out of place. "Where to go first..." she mumbled to herself, looking around. She proceeded to walk forward, to let her stomach decide that as she smelled roasted meats and sugary sweets. The travels to get to such a place left her hungry and in search of something to fill her belly before she does anything else.

What she didn't know that a rather small tikicat was heading her way with such a sugary sweet dessert. And when that happened, she accidentally bumped into him. Her wings went soaring out, fluttering in surprise. "Ah!" she blinked, looking down at the tiki cat, her head cocking sideway. "You are so cute!" the female said, moving to pat the tiki cat known as Maika'i. "What you got? That looks really good!" she said in a thrilled tone of voice before moving to pick him up and snuggled him against her chest. She was an affectionate one, for sure!

Daisicle
Maika'i is getting snuggled! XD

Laoise coughed, waving at her nose before she wrinkled her face, eyeballing Skylie and whatever other stuff she had offered her. "Laoise," she shook her head and then proceeded to move back from the edge. Her tail unfurled as she moved against the slow current that was awash in the waterways. And then... the strangest thing happened, a male had approached her, tapping on her shoulder which came as a rather big surprise. Not just any male, a pretty male with blond hair. He has hair! Her glowing green eyes widened as she blinked. "Ooh," she questionably garnered when he did in indeed approached her, and not just approached her, he talked to her.

Her stomach started to gurgled, pursing her lips. Oh no, please not now! she mentally thought to herself. The young adolescent smiled tightly, as if she was holding something back. Stomach was not to be ignored. The cupcake, sugar cookie, and the fizzy drink was definitely not doing her any good. She gulped, blinking rapidly. "I... Oh, I'm L-" the youngling said before her stomach decided what she was going to do at that moment and in a quick moment, she swam over to the other side and performed the evacuation of her stomach. She was horrified, clapping her hands to her mouth. "I'm sorry," she squeaked, covering her face.

Wolfs Heart

Shicala

Menelie
Laoise to Kadri. Edited.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:25 am
Revel1984
Twitchapher#2234

Oisin was struggling to get a grip on his snow reaction when he heard some mumbles in the above ground world and a p***k on his leg. Slapping at said p***k, he muttered about the bugs in the snow and finally made his way up to the top of it.

Only to see a few tails. Connected to feet. Which hooked up with some fine looking caboose. And on upward to some chests, one much lovelier than the other. To faces.

Faces he wanted to smish. With his body. So, he wrestled the snow a bit, before finally tumbling out into a pathway. Shaking off the excess snow, he stood and aimed his body toward the poor unsuspecting pussies. Practically running, he screamed "PREPARE FOR THE FISTICUFFS!" as he jumped toward the cats, fists raised, face prepared to wrestle all that junk inside their trunks.

Oisin is under pheanna's arrow - prepare to wrassle

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:33 am
Before Kally could even respond to him, he felt something under his foot and muttered something about mice under the snow. Normally Tugger was alert to any disturbance around but assuming it was just burrowing creatures, he ignored the snow moving behind him, if it hadn't been for the whisp shouting, Tugger probably wouldn't have paid him any mind at all but, once he DID notice, he reacted quickly, moving a hand out quickly, grabbing a flailing limb on the whisp and holding it still, before BREATHED in Kally's direction.

"Explain or die, right here, right now, i was just thinking of having a snack" he growled menacingly, teeth bared and fluffy mane very much standing on end, practically vibrating with anger.

Twitchapher#2234

DaemonGabrielle

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas