Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Marr's Pass (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:05 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother
"Continue your dreams across the seas."

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
I see. So, its until I'm used to having legs? Roxas said to Roxanne as he was helped until his new legs feel steady. So, Roxanne. Where are you from? Roxas said to Roxanne until he was walking steady. What's this? Roxas asked Roxanne about the footprints in the sand he made with his newfound human legs and feet.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"I would say so, yes and to answer your questions. I was born in this very town, I have lived here my entire life, to answer your other question. What you are leaving in the sand are called footprints." She said smiling and going to get a nearby sail and rope. "I'm just going to get something to help cover at least your lower half, practice what you are doing in a small area"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:12 pm
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Alright. Roxas said to Roxanne as he does so. Since Roxas was naked after becoming human, then he saw Roxanne return with the rope and sail. Thanks. A naked Roxas said to Roxanne as he's given the sail and rope. Please turn away while I put this on. I'll let you know when you can turn around. Roxas asked Roxanne, waiting for her to turn away so she won't see Roxas naked.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:14 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Alright. Roxas said to Roxanne as he does so. Since Roxas was naked after becoming human, then he saw Roxanne return with the rope and sail. Thanks. A naked Roxas said to Roxanne as he's given the sail and rope. Please turn away while I put this on. I'll let you know when you can turn around. Roxas asked Roxanne, waiting for her to turn away so she won't see Roxas naked.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"okay, I shall turn around and you are welcome" She said blushing and turning around.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:18 pm
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Roxas covered his lower half with the sail and tied it with the rope. You can turn around now, Roxanne. A naked Roxas said to Roxanne Do you think I look nice on human legs, my merman tail or both? Roxas flirted. Besides the sail and rope covering his lower half, he saw that Roxanne was blushing.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:20 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Roxas covered his lower half with the sail and tied it with the rope. You can turn around now, Roxanne. A naked Roxas said to Roxanne Do you think I look nice on human legs, my merman tail or both? Roxas flirted. Besides the sail and rope covering his lower half, he saw that Roxanne was blushing.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

Roxanne turned around "I would say both. speaking of which, how are you finding your human feet? able to walk and keep balance?" Roxanne answered.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:26 pm
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Roxas was able to stand and walk with no problem. Yeah. I am. So, am I making you blush? A naked sail sheet Roxas said to Roxanne since the merman was charming toward her. So, what will we do once you show me where you're from?

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:30 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Roxas was able to stand and walk with no problem. Yeah. I am. So, am I making you blush? A naked sail sheet Roxas said to Roxanne since the merman was charming toward her. So, what will we do once you show me where you're from?

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"Y-yes, you are, a lot actually. You are nice and charming and very beautiful. Once we get to where I am from, we shall get you clean, get you some spare clothes and then we will have a human dinner" she said smiling at him  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:34 pm
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Don't you mean breakfast? Since it's Morning. A naked sail sheet Roxas said to Roxanne as he playfully teased back. So you were blushing because I'm human now? A naked Roxas walked with Roxanne.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:37 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Don't you mean breakfast? Since it's Morning. A naked sail sheet Roxas said to Roxanne as he playfully teased back. So you were blushing because I'm human now? A naked Roxas walked with Roxanne.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"Yes, breakfast. I apologize. It is not just because you are human, it is also because of your charm and your beauty." Roxanne answered as they walked towards the castle.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:39 pm
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
That's very sweet of you, Roxanne. A naked sail sheet Roxas said to Roxanne as they headed for Castle Tipa. So what do you mean by having me cleaned up? A naked Roxas walked with Roxanne.
*exit to Tipa*

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:07 pm
User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Later during the morning, Marico surfaced after his mother Madison let him see the open waters. He swam to the shore of what appears to be an island and saw a human who is a year younger than as him. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, she looked elegant.
Hello & good morning. You look beautiful. I'm Marico, Kanako's Twin brother. What's your name? Marico said to the human girl as he splashed his tail.
User Image

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:13 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Later during the morning, Marico surfaced after his mother Madison let him see the open waters. He swam to the shore of what appears to be an island and saw a human who is a year younger than as him. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, she looked elegant.
Hello & good morning. You look beautiful. I'm Marico, Kanako's Twin brother. What's your name? Marico said to the human girl as he splashed his tail.
User Image

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

Vanessa blushed at the sight of him "H-Hello, my name is V-Vanessa. Nice to meet you Marico."  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:22 pm
Talamea
Vanessa blushed at the sight of him "H-Hello, my name is V-Vanessa. Nice to meet you Marico."

User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Marico blushed a little back.
Same here, Vanessa. So where are you from and you're really beautiful. Marico said to Vanessa as he flapped his green merman tail.
User Image

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:14 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Talamea

User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Marico blushed a little back.
Same here, Vanessa. So where are you from and you're really beautiful. Marico said to Vanessa as he flapped his green merman tail.
User Image

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"I-I am from the near by city of Marr's Pass... you look cute too" Vanessa said  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:31 pm
Talamea
"I-I am from the near by city of Marr's Pass... you look cute too" Vanessa said

User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Marico smiled toward her.
I would love to see it, Vanessa. What's this city nation called? Marico said to Vanessa as he flapped his green merman tail, since she would turn him human.
User Image

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items