Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Alfitaria (Earth & Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 5:14 am
User Image
User ImageAulona started to unbraid her hair, before she took off the clothes and accessories. It felt a bit embarrassing, but she figured they probably needed to wash off the salt-water from her.

"I'm from a village called Riverin," she replied. "I think he's very nice." While she had heard about nice humans from other merfolk, there had also been some terrible ones, so she was glad she had meet a kind one.

"Thanks, they were gifts." While the headband was from her mother, the belt (along with a matching headband) was from one of her best friends some birthdays ago.

She thought of the last question. The seashell-bra was the only personal clothing she had with her, as the grass-shirt, sheet and rope were just something she used to cover herself. "I guess just the seashells need to be washed."

Where: [Castle Alfitaria, bathroom
With who: Selone

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 5:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Selone
Alfitaria Adventuer (Samuari)
"I'm not picky about who I cut to pieces."

[Castle Alfitaria, Bathroom]
That sounds really lovely, Aulona. I hope that we can be friends. Selone said to Aulona, who was naked & her hair was down. Then filled the bathtub with warm water and added Hibiscus scented bubble bath mix. Afterwards, the bath was all ready, then Selone noticed Aulona was blushing.

That's very sweet of you, Aulona. How come your blushing? The bath is all ready for you. Step right in, so we can get started to have you cleaned up. Selone said to a naked Aulona. How did you become human and what was it like becoming human? Your hair is beautiful when its down, Aulona. Do you think I would look cute too with my hair down? Selone said to a naked Aulona.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 6:59 am
User Image
User Image"I hope so too," she replied.

She didn't realize herself that she was blushing. "Oh... I'm just not used to this..." Not even her friends had seen her without the seashells, nor had she seen them without theirs, so it was kinda embarrassing.

"Eldrin used magic to change my tail into legs. So far, it feels strange but also exciting." That was probably the best she could describe how it felt, she thought as she got into the tub.

"Thank you. And I'm sure you would." She was certain that Selone, who was already cute, would look good with her hair down.

Where: Castle Alfitaria, bathroom

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 7:09 am
Selone

Selone began to wash Aulona's body with the body wash and wash cloth. Thank you, Aulona. Maybe I'll try wearing my hair down. If my brother saw you with your hair down and in your new clothes, I'm sure he would blush. Maybe after you're all cleaned up and dressed, you can try wearing your hair down? Selone said to Aulona, as she was washing Aulona's body. So, Aulona. Blushing because you're naked at the moment? You're beautiful as a human girl and I bet you'll look more beautiful in human clothes too. Selone said to a naked Aulona after washing Aulona's body.

Care to lift up your legs and feet so I can wash them next, Aulona? How's the bubble bath? I added a Hibiscus Flower Sent bubble bath mix to it so that it would feel refreshing. Selone picked up the soap brush next.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 8:13 am
User Image
User ImageShe was a bit confused about why Eldrin would blush if he saw her in human clothes and hair down.

"Yeah, maybe," she replied smiling. It wasn't often she had her hair down, but it could be nice for a change. It could also be easier to braid it again once it had dried.

She nodded. "Yeah... I've never been that in front of anyone before." She lifted her legs, which was a bit easier now than before. It was also a weird experience to be washed by someone. "It smells nice." She had never felt the scent of hibiscus before, but she liked it.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 8:20 am
Selone

This may tickle you, Aulona. Selone said to Aulona, as she began washing Aulona's legs and feet with the soap brush and body wash. Your human legs & feet are beautiful, Aulona. Selone said to a naked Aulona as she washed Aulona's legs and feet.

You're very nice, Aulona. Is it okay with you if you and I become friends? I'm glad you're enjoying your first bath. Have you tried the food here in Castle Alfitaria? Selone said to a naked Aulona as she washed her human legs and feet which tickled Aulona.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 9:23 am
User Image
User ImageIt did feel ticklish when Selone started washing her feet.

"Yeah, that's okay." She would love to be friends with Selone.

She thought the bath felt very nice. It was also kinda funny seeing so many bubbles. Sure, there were places under the sea that had bubbles but not as colorful as these.

"Haven't tried any of the food yet."

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 9:30 am
Selone

That's wonderful, Aulona. You can lower your legs and feet now and I'll wash your hair next. Selone said to Aulona, as she went to get the hibiscus scented shampoo-conditioner. So, Aulona, maybe later we can show you a bedroom that you can use? I'll have your seashell bra brought there after its washed. What do you like to do for fun in Riverin? What's your mother like? Selone said to a naked Aulona.

There are plenty of Great Crystal & Elemental Crystal Nations here in Ivalice. Maybe when my brother shows you the Alfitaria Town Square, would you like to see the large crystal in the Town Square of Alfitaria?

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 10:50 am
User Image
User Image"Okay," she said. She was curious to see what the room would be like.

"I like to read, explore, and stargaze." Thinking, she kinda wished she brought her harp with her. Could have been fun for when she might be by herself.

"She's a very sweet person." She wondered to herself what her mom would think of her becoming a human.

"Yeah, I would love to see that." She didn't think she had seen a large crystal before.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 10:55 am
Selone

Selone washed Aulona's hair next. That's really nice to look at a night sky. Selone said to Aulona after washing Aulona's hair. I'm going to get some water to rinse you off. You can play with the scented bath bubbles & I'll be right back. Selone said to a naked Aulona then went to get water to rinse Aulona off.

When Selone returned with the water, she saw Aulona with a bubbble crown and playing with the bath bubbles with bath bubbles being blown in the bathroom. I think the bath bubbles you blown are really cute. Looks like you're having fun, Aulona. We also have an Earth Crystal in the Crystal Room too. Selone said to Aulona as she saw Aulone blowing the bath bubbles just like Ariel did during her first bath as a human as seen in The Little Mermaid

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 12:52 pm
User Image
User Image"Yeah, it sure is," she replied. She wondered to herself if it would be a different feeling looking at the sky from the surface.

While Selone went to get the water, she quietly poked at the bubbles, playing a bit with them. She then nodded at what Selone said. "Yeah. They are quite funny." Why, she had no idea. They just were.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 12:57 pm
Selone

Those bubbles are from the bubble bath, Aulona. Selone said to Aulona then rinsed her off and drained the bathtub of its water, revealing a naked Aulona. You can step out of the bath, Aulona and I'll dry you off. Selone said this as she went to get the towels out.

Aulona, how was your first bath as a human girl? Selone said to a naked Aulona.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 1:14 pm
User Image
User ImageShe closed her eyes when the water was poured over her, so that the soap wouldn't sting her eyes. Afterward she stepped out of the tube, feeling a bit embarrassed again. "It was amazing," she replied smiling.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 1:19 pm
Selone

Selone returned with the towels and proceeded to dry off Aulona. Shivering a bit after your bath, Aulona? Selone said to Aulona as she dried off a naked Aulona. I'm so happy that you enjoyed the bath. So you're a bit embarrassed because you're naked, Aulona? As I said before, we're both women in here. Selone then proceeded to dry off Aulona's hair

Aulona, I hope to show you what I'm like with my hair down. Selone said to Aulona, placed the wet towels into the hamper then gave Aulona a towel Aulona, wrap this around yourself so that when we go into the closet, you won't be going into the closet naked.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 1:52 pm
User Image
User Image"I know. It's just that it's the first time when around others," she replied. There have never been a real reason to it before which was why she felt embarrassed about it.

"I would love to see it." She thought that Selone would look great with her hair down.

She took the towel and wrapped it around her, ready to follow to the closet.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out