Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Discussion/Religion] So, what's your religion? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG, too many religions for a poll!
  OMG!
  gold!
  god!
View Results

CoyoteXendo

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:31 pm
i have my own beliefs that constitute my faith. it involves reincarnation, no heaven or hell, and eventually rejoining of the life force to become true creators/creation  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:43 pm
I am a Roman Catholic, but I'm a doubter. Although I still hold up the idea that there really might be a god out there, most of the time, different situations prove that it doesn't, so I am left questioning.  

Maki Casanova

Lemmonie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:50 pm
I'm Catholic, though I do disagree with some aspects of it. I belive in God and Jesus and the "Love your neighbor as yourself" and the like, but not the whole "gay is wrong" and"U be sent to Hellz 4 being bad!" lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:39 pm
I think that since there's no real proof that any god exists, or an afterlife, just deciding that you like one or the other religion is silly.
But the message in all religions is similar- Don't go about being a meanie.
Also, even if this is the only life I'll ever have, I'll have fun with it and let others have fun with their lives.
To be honest, though I hate religious fanaticism with a passion, I have to admit that the church can and has done good as well as bad.
Hell, I want my damn presents at christmas!!
My reason for never having any religion is simple- My dad was raised jewish (though not practicing) and my mom was raised catholic.
My grandparents on my mom's side hated the match, but the effect was that my parents agreed together that it would not be fair to tell the kids "Your mom/dad can't go to church with us. He's going to go to hell. "
However, my mother still thinks of all religion as neutral or even positive, whereas my father thinks of it as stupid and causing a lot more trouble than it cures, like... the inquisition, the witch-hunts, the whole anti-gay thing....
Oh and of course the bombers fom Iraq...
Personally, I think it's just another weapon, that can be used for good or bad.
And if there's one thing I do not want to be a part of, it's a weapon.  

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

nuripyon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:00 pm
I consider myself nondenominational, or, more specifically, Christian. I believe in God and Christ, yet I also believe that not one faith is right or wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:35 am
I'm an atheist. I don't need fear and obligation to be a good person. ( :

-PANDATUBE

ObREJECTive

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:51 am
I'm in the 'Own religion' category.

I did have a Holy Communion as a little kid, but that was only because my grandmother wanted the pictures =__=;

I really don't care for Christianity though. (If you like it, awesome, I don't mind, just don't shove your beliefs down my throat)It's too contradicting...Holy Wars, and "Thou shall not kill." Eh...no...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:38 am
I am an atheist. I am not fond of religion, I think it gets in the way sometimes.  

Indie_lullaby

Tipsy Gawker

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Vermilione

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:39 pm
Well, I'm pretty Christian but I realllly believe in reincarnation, ya' know?
But, I'm not Buddhist.

I'm so religion-confused ;A;

~Vermilion  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:31 pm
I don't believe in orginzed religion. I beleive that there is something out there but it's not necessary GOD. Me and mt other is starting our own religion, The Elbib.  

Takahata San

JeiMuze

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:24 pm
Raised a Catholic. Now a Satanist (although I DO NOT worship the devil; a misconception about Satanism). And converting to become a Pagan of sorts (I just can't seem to settle on one, but I think Paganism is right for me). I have my reasons. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:19 pm
User Image
Once there was a darkness,
a deep and endless night,
you gave me everything you had
and oh,
you gave me light

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
i'm raised lutheran.
tho i would like to make up my wn religion at times than follow everything in an organized. >.>
but mostly for the fact that a lot of christans and people i've met believe gay is bad. O.o

Pawn Of Ace - - x

FrikinChibi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:44 pm
I'm Nihilist.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:11 pm
I'm a Nichiren Shoshu Buddhist.  

x-Yoite-x

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100