Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Syn nodded with a smile before turning his attention to the menu. Syn placed a hand on his cheek as he decided on what to get. Ot waa so jard to choose from as theu all looked good. Excrpt for thr mysteey meat. He shuddered to think what was in it. After a few minutes of debating he decided on the lasagna meal. It had been a while since he had that so that was what he would get. "Okay. I know what I want. Do you?" he asked, looking over to Morgan as he texted, who he assumed, was his brother. He was really.curious to meet Morgan's brother and his wife, wondering what they would be like. And suddenly he felt very unsure of himself and he had no idea why. He shoved the feeling away as they waited for the couple to arrive. He instantly tried to fix his hair and his uniform and had to tell himself firmly to stop it. "Do you want to wait for them at the counter or the booth?" he asked automatically as he fiddled with a curl of his hair.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:27 pm
User Image

"We can wait for them at the booth and I think I'll get the veggie pasta that they've got. My brother and his wife can get theirs when they arrive." nodding as stands with Syn at the counter, a tad bit unusual to be dining out at a hospital cafeteria, though Morgan doesn't mind it one bit as he looks at the rest of the meals they're serving on and keeping warm on hot stoves. Scratching his chin he glanced around the room then back at Syn. "If my brother is quite eccentric, but not as much as Baba Yaga, him being a retired wizardry instructor gave him a lotta time for his studies, but at least his wife is there to keep him under control." Morgan chuckled just from mentioning that. After having the cashier take his order, Morgan waited by the side for Syn to finish his and while Syn orders his meal, Morgan took a peek around the snack bar, only to line up again with a bottled drink in his hand.

Ooc:
DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:47 pm

Syn nodded in agreement. "Alright. Sounds good." he replied as he ordered his food along with Morgan. He had to think about what drinking get and after a moment settled on a bottle of coffee milk. It was kinda like a latte but a bit more sweet. He tilted his head to let the other know that he was listening as he finished ordering his food. He accepted the bottle of coffee milk from the vendor happily before accepting his food as well. "Well, that's good. I don't think i can handle someone who is like Baba. Not that I have a problem with that but that woman scares me." he said with a small laugh as he started heading over to their chosen booth. "He seems like a wise person. I look forward to meeting him and his wife." he added. He decided that he would get dessert later as those slices of chocolate cake were awesome.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:41 am
User Image

Morgan chuckled nervously when Syn commented about his little brother being wise, but he would rather let Syn see for himself as a familiar jingle rings in the air as it grabbed Morgan's attention as he looked at the entrance of the cafeteria as he sees a rather tall fox wrapping her arms around a short bubbly guy who looks at his companion with a smile. Morgan seems like he's trying to avoid eye contact with his little brother as they scan the cafeteria, though his effort was laid to waste when his little brother spotted him sitting with Syn. "Hey bro!" his little brother yelled waving his arms up in the air like an overenthusiastic individual, though his companion just gave a simple wave. Morgan groaned a bit from the attention his little brother brought on himself, he waved back at them as they went on to order their meal.

"Well there's my little brother with the round glasses, that fox is his wife as you can tell." Morgan said nonchalantly as he fiddles with pasta noodles and munching on a few veggies. The taste was pleasant enough to get Morgan out of his daze.

Ooc:

User Image (Lil bro and his vixen)
DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:57 am

Syn raised an eyebrowat Morgan's nervousness. Huh. He wondered what that was all about and why would the detective be nervous? He was just about to take a bite of his food when he heard someone coming into the cafeteria and looked up, following the other's gaze to see a short man enter along with a....fox? Well, to each their own he supposed, amused. He muched on a dry as he watched Morgan avoid contact, trying not to laugh at the look on Morgan's gave when his brother called out to him while waving like a lunatic. He hastily turned his laughter into a cough so as not to alert Morgan that he was laughing at him. "Yes, I can. They seem like very nice people." he replied, hoping the hitch in his voice was hidden. "Can't wait to get to know them." he added as he took a sip of his drink as he watched Morgan's brother and his wife order and then come over to them.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:22 am
User Image

Continuing with his meal, Morgan nibbled away at his veggie pasta as he gets a few texted from a fellow officer at the precinct. Moments later, Morgan's little brother and his wife had their orders ready as they make their way over to the booth Syn picked out, they sat on the opposite side of Morgan and Syn. "So this is the infamous Syn who dragged a CIA agent to his house." Morgan's little brother said in an impressed tone for how Syn casually dragging a trained special agent away from a crime scene before chuckling, his wife just smiled as she's already eating her sweet and sour pork over rice. "Syn meet Avery my little brother and his wife Gerry." Morgan formally introduces them to Syn as they waved when their names were called out. "Avery used to work as an instructor in Hael Academy before he decided to retire early to focus on his own research." Morgan said in which his brother places his hands on his hip beaming proudly. "Well, I only worked there for 5 years, it was fun teaching students my way but my research became a priority." Avery titter before munching on the chicken salad he ordered.

"I hope my brother hasn't treated you poorly Syn, sometimes he can be a little honest-to-goodness." Avery teased as Morgan looked at him like "Hey" before he continues eating his pasta. "Thanks for watching over Morgan yesterday though, was worried when I saw the state the car looked over on the news." concerned as Avery can be for his big brother.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:07 pm

Syn paused in his eating to look up at Morgan's brother whose name he now knew was Avery. "Hello. Nice to finally meet you." he replied to the statement cheerfully. It was true that he had dragged the other male to his house but nothing happened. "Yeah. Nothing happened. Plus Morgan got some sleep that he looked like he needed, so it was all good." he added after a moment. He blinked at the information and his curiosity was peaked. "Really? An Instructor, huh. That must have been an interesting career before you retired." he said after swallowing a out of his food. "Ah. What is your research? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. I am just curious." Syn said with a smile before tilting his head to the side. "Oh, he's been a real sweetheart." he replied, parting Morgan on the shoulder gently. He waved the thanks away. "It was no problem at all. Then man could use a lot more sleep and I had a guest room so it was cool." he finished with a smile as he finished his fries.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:47 pm
User Image

Avery chuckled from Syn's question about his research as he tries to ponder the words to use to summarize what he's studying, holding his chin up, Avery's brainstorm makes him seem like he's stuck in his thoughts before he's able to figure what he's gonna say as he points down to the ground. "Well you could say that I fall into the category of demonology or maybe teratology if that makes sense, though I follow a specific group." crossing his arms as if he's finished explaining until he looked baffled for some reason as if he's missing something. Gerry just looked at her husband with a blank look and so did Morgan in which he paused in his eating, not getting anywhere in his thoughts, Gerry leaned over to whisper in his ear which snapped him out of his mind as he reached into his pocket pulling out a pocket sized container that contains a small amount of liquid that's opaque and sand-like. "Well judging from the smell you guys have lingering around you, you used my cloning scroll for work I suppose, so I'll have to keep this little guy inside otherwise he'll think you're it's siblings." Avery placed the container on the table. A few taps on the table woke up what's inside as the puddle shivers before morphing itself into a humanoid-like sludge as it appears to look at everyone around it's container tilting it's head before rubbing it's eyes as if it woke up from a long nap.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:20 pm

Syn finished off the rest of his food as he listened to Avery explain what he researched. Or, tried to anyway. He blinked but nodded in understanding as his mond processed the statement. Huh. "That's a rather interesting subject." he said after a minute of thinking and wondered what kind of group the other liked to research. He blinked in surprise when Avery pulled out a bowl which a starnge-looking...was it a liquid?...inside of it which piqued his interest. Wait. Little guy? He leaned forward to get a better look at the now humanoid sludge, wondering what the hell it actually was. "Ah. What exactly is it?" he asked after a second of just staring at the creature in fascination. It was kinda cute. In a...mutated sort of way. If that even made sense. "And how in tje name of Gaia did it come to be?" he added in afterthought as hebreaisted the urge to reach out and touch it.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:03 am

Avery lit up when Syn asked about the little sludge thingy inside the container as it turned it's head towards Avery before face planting itself towards his direction which made Avery and Gerry giggle as she places a finger right on the glass where it's face is. "They're called a changeling, I'm sure you've heard of these guys from any of the priestesses around mentioning some of the folklore creatures that was once believed to be around." Avery said after picking up the container and holding it at head level as the little one made an attempt at making a neko face at Aver in which he looks around before placing the container back down. Rummaging through his bag, he goes through a few glass vials he had inside, "I came across him when a student of mine found the little guy trying to tip over a bottle of Amber-mist potion, well it's not what inside that drew him but the color as if he's looking at a bottle that contains his own kind." Avery explained not minding the various sounds of glass vials he's sorting through before finding the one he's looking for as he dabs a little oil-like liquid onto his hands and the tip of his nose.

"Well I know I shouldn't let him out, but it's hard not to." He said before fishing the little changeling out of his container and holding him up, the changeling had an upper body of a humanoid and his lower body looked more of a snail as he held his arms wide which Avery brought his nose close for the little guy to wrap his arms around. "I'm not sure whether they have a gender or not but I suppose they appear however they would look like." Avery said as he broke the embrace on his nose scooting the vial he used to Syn for him to use if he'd wanna hold the little one.

Ooc: I'll just leave Morgan's picture down here since it'll mostly be Avery talking.

User Image

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:55 am

Syn just watched on in a cross between horrorified fascination but he wasn't scared of the creature. Not in the slightest. He couldn't help but smile at the slime's actions as he listened to Avery talk. A changeling, huh. To be honest, he had never seen one up close before as his teacher always told him to stay away from then though he never figured out why. He stated as it made faces at the couple and shook his head in amusement. He continued to listen, nodding at Avery's statement. "Yeah. I can understand it's confusion mistaken one thing for another." he replied after a moment of thinking about it. He could understand very well. Syn stared at the vial for a few seconds before deciding what the hell and accepted it, doing the same to his hands and nose before holding it back out to Avery as he held out the free hand for the little creature.

F-XylilShrink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:36 pm

A slight giggle came from Avery when he noticed Syn putting the oil on his nose as he places the little changeling onto his hand, "You don't have to put the oil on your hands, well unless you want him to hug your nose." never the less, Avery giggled but happy to see that Syn would wanna take a look at the little guy. "The oil I used is mainly to keep him from sticking to you. They're quite uh.... umm... sticky? I suppose like cotton candy." He demonstrated that by having the little slime highfive the back of his hand as a little dab of changeling goo can be seen. With a free hand, Avery fished out a small utensil that he uses to pick it off his hand and letting the little guy drink off it. "They lose their mass quite easily in this state so putting him in a glass container keep him whole." stating why the oil was needed when he used a free hand to shake the vial.

"I think the main reason that people avoid them and label them as monsters is because in a much bigger mass, they're quite fearsome and hostile especially when they can appear as anyone." Avery seemed sad as he pets the little one's head, it smiled at him before turning his smiling face towards Syn like it's a little child that's having their hair ruffled by their parent. "He's what I'm researching, I want to be able to take away that fear while also finding a way to control their hostile. It'll be hard though since he's the only known changeling now that the rest of his kin have been wiped out during the 70s." a soft curve on Avery's face tries to break away the sad look when he sees the little changeling hugging Syn's pinkie. "They may be monsters, but, monsters are just like anyone else in the world and they're afraid of everything too. Not a lot of them out there and that's why it's hard to understand them and this lil guy is where I'm starting my journey to take away the fear of them." stating what his goal is as a sudden thought crossed over to him as he wipes his hand on a clean wetnap reaching into his bag for a notepad and dotting down some observations or at least a theorization he might do later at home.

Ooc: You can have the little changeling do some cute things if you want. ( ^ u ^ )
User Image

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:07 pm

Syn just shrugged at Avery's statement before pulling the little changeling closer to him for a better look. "Ah. I see. That makes sense." he replied after a minute of just staring at the little creature. It stared back. He just continued to listen to Avery as he used a fiver to gently prod it. Huh. It didn't feel slimy all but kinda squishy. Yeah, that sounded about right. "I think that's silly. Hating a creature just because they are different is ridiculous. I mean, maybe they shift when feeling threatened? I'm not an expert, but maybe that's one of many reasons. As for the shifting into other people, maybe they like to play pranks on people hence the change. Then again, they are dangerous as taking another form, they could do bad things as that person. Personally, I think they're cool But that's just my opinion." he said, smiling as the creature hugged his pinkie. The next thing he knew, the little creature had transformed into a tiny version of him. "Uh. Is he supposed to do that?" he asked in bemusement as the tiny him waved. It was awesome. Startling by awesome.[/cor]

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:44 pm

"Aww, oh don't worry about that, it's just his way of saying he trusts you." Avery said after finished writing, Gerry rubbed some oil on her hands as well as she petted the little changeling. Morgan on the other hand stared at it for a little while before applying some oil on his hands as well and before you know it, Morgan was poking the cheeks of little Syn which caught Avery and Gerry by surprised as Morgan rarely interacted with the changeling. Looking at Morgan they could see imaginary flowers around him, Gerry took out her phone as she quickly took a picture of the moment before Morgan could realize what he just did as he slowly pulls his hand away and turning his head towards the side.

Avery leaned over to Syn, "There's a black cat that roams around the neighborhood we live in and when no one is looking, he'd let her sleep on his lap." Avery whispered though it was loud enough for everyone at the booth to hear and with no where else to go since he's cornered, Morgan could only stare at the wall trying not to feel embarrassed.

Ooc:

User Image

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:21 pm
Syn tilted his head at that, wondering how the hell that had happened as he had only met the creature today. He smiled at Gerry patted the little thing before Morgan decided to get on on it too. Judging by the couple 's faces, he didn't interact much with the channeling and had to blink a few times when he saw the imaginary flowers. He shook his head, wondering if he was seeing things before deciding not to even ask about it. Nope. "Oh, really? I wish I could have seen that. I would imagine that it would make a very cute picture." he replied, looking over at Morgan who was embarrassed. "Heh. You're cute when you're embarrassed, you know that?" he added after a second as the mini him tried to go after his coffee milk. He pulled it away before it could get to it as he didn't know it it was safe for the creature to drink it or not.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas