Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
Episode 3 planing stuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:42 pm
Haru Yates

Actually, Fen could even be an instument a tool to teach Terran to fight and develop his magic. He appreciates a good challenge. (Although that might be a stretch.)

As for Terran's magic, I'm struggling with it a little because all of his abilities are somewhat related to one-another. The "more powerful spells" are actually more developed or "advanced" versions of what he already knows. His magic becomes stronger as he develops his abilities.

Shadow Manipulation (Lv.1) The ability to control and manipulate a shadow's size, shape, length, and intensity (how dark the shadow looks). This ability looses any effect in pitch-darkness, as shadows require a light source and a room can not be made brighter by shrinking shadows. (Lv.2) Can be used to darken a room and extinguish dim non-magical light sources, such as candle light or small torches. (Lv.3) "Black-out", ability to extinguish light by blocking it out completely with a thick black shadow. This power may also extinguish magical sources of light, and can push back light magic.

Tangible Shadows (Lv.1) Ability to physically interact with shadows as if they were physical matter (usually in a thick liquid-like state, smoke-like state, or as a state of matter in between the two). The shadow in this form can be thrown in the eyes of enemies to blind them, or, (Lv.2)(more gruesomely), used to choke or "flood" enemies. Ability to lift (into the air) and manipulate tangible shadows without physically touching them becomes available at Lv.2 as well. See "Shadow Conjure".

Shadow Meld (Lv.1) Related to the above abilities; the ability to cloak oneself (or objects) in shadow like a blanket for concealment or to hide from sight, usually by wrapping the shadows around him, or by sinking into the shadow as if it were a deep puddle. Terran can see through these shadows, but he can be found if he is stumbled over or bumped into (if he is not inside the shadow), or if the shadows are repelled or extinguished by a source of light. Shadow must be large enough to hide within. Ability to move within shadow. Terran moves through shadows at his regular speed (risking being seen or loosing his cover), or slower (to keep his cover), and the shadows must be connected (overlapping or joined) to travel through them. (Lv.3) Travel through shadows quickly, as if to disperse and teleport from one shadow to another. This ability includes being able to connect two visible shadows as if they were portals. (Lv.4; max.) Ability to physically become like a shadow. Grants caster the ability to dissolve/travel as a mist-like smoke and reform in another close visible location. Blades would cut through the caster as if they were cutting through smoke.

Shadow Capture Bind; Related to Shadow Meld. (Lv.1) Ability to immobilize or hold a person or object in place through it's shadow. (Paralysis/immobilization). The strength of this ability is relys on the caster's physical strength to hold or manipulate a target. Caster must have line of sight to use this ability. Caster's shadow must overlap, or be connected to a shadow that overlaps the target's shadow. (Lv.2) Ability to move/manipulate a target's movement by force through their shadow. (This ability may be regarded as an extension of Lv.1, but it becomes easier to manage at Lv.2) (Lv.3) Advanced Shadow Capture: Shadow Prison. The ability to draw/pull a target into the shadow below them, much like the ability to shadow meld, and trap them in the darkness. Shadow must be connected to the caster's shadow, and is essentially drawn into the caster's shadow. Caster will enter their "shadow prison" if they meld into their own shadow while a target is captured. (The prison is considered the caster's domain, and the caster can see the target through the darkness while within their own prison.) If this spell can be countered or broke, it may cause damage to the caster. (Lv.4 Max) Advanced Shadow Prison: Consumption. Draws energy from the target trapped within the shadow prison. Causes necrotic damage, and can heal the caster by consuming the energy of the prisoner. (slower, but similar to the effects of blood without the boost in physical strength.). ("An eye for an eye, as they say")

Shadow Conjure (Lv.2) Ability to create/conjure tangible shadows out of thin air. (See tangible shadow). (Lv.3) Ability to conjure/form solid objects out of shadow. These solid objects are generally created in groups (multiples of about 4-7 at a time), and they are sharpened spikes that the caster then launches at a target as a projectile attack. (Lv.4) Conjure obsidian swords of shadow that behave in much the same way as the previous spikes, but they are stronger and more durable. (Lv.5 Max) Extension of the Lv.4 Shadow Conjure ability (is available at level 4, but requires practice to master [hence, Lv.5]); conjure/create an obsidian shadow blade to use as a weapon in battle. The caster, with sufficient control, can change the blade from solid to shadow and back at will (although it is unclear of if the blade is truly returning to a solid state, or if it has simply been replaced instantly by a newly conjured shadow blade). Requires skill to use a sword effectively.
I think that's all of them. Might be a bit of overlap as far as progression and abilities, but that's what I got. What do you think?

Cool, going to add these into the pot and also might get to work on some side quests  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:29 am
Xa44
Cool, going to add these into the pot and also might get to work on some side quests

Cool! (Ugh... my computer just shut off for no apparent reason. Again.)

Btw, could I ask you more about your cult again? I tried to google it so as to not bother you with questions, but I can't find anything except a cult following for a movie... (Which I'm pretty sure is not the same thing.) What do you believe in? And I won't compare religions if you don't want me to! I'm just being curious. (Sorry for my being nosy. I just like learning stuff, but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. (My college religion class didn't exactly cover cults... Well, that and the fact that there are many cults and not a lot of info on good ones.))

Another random thought: I'm not psychic so I'm not really great at reading them for other people, but if you'd like me to I can try to read my oracle cards for you. They're not tarot cards, they only give positive messages, and I haven't used them in a year so I'm kinda rusty, but I could give it a shot if you want. Just for fun.
(I use the 'Messages from your Guardian Angels' Oracle card deck. I also have one that's 'Messages from your Animal Spirit Guides', which is surprisingly accurate when I use it (specific), but it's a little more... what's the word I'm looking for... direct?)  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:12 pm
Haru Yates
Btw, could I ask you more about your cult again? I tried to google it so as to not bother you with questions, but I can't find anything except a cult following for a movie... (Which I'm pretty sure is not the same thing.) What do you believe in? And I won't compare religions if you don't want me to! I'm just being curious. (Sorry for my being nosy. I just like learning stuff, but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. (My college religion class didn't exactly cover cults... Well, that and the fact that there are many cults and not a lot of info on good ones.))

That is very vague of a question I don't really know what your asking about by what do you believe in, that can mean almost anything. Also trust me you will find nothing about us online we are very small

Haru Yates
Another random thought: I'm not psychic so I'm not really great at reading them for other people, but if you'd like me to I can try to read my oracle cards for you. They're not tarot cards, they only give positive messages, and I haven't used them in a year so I'm kinda rusty, but I could give it a shot if you want. Just for fun.
(I use the 'Messages from your Guardian Angels' Oracle card deck. I also have one that's 'Messages from your Animal Spirit Guides', which is surprisingly accurate when I use it (specific), but it's a little more... what's the word I'm looking for... direct?)

Seems interesting don't know much about that stuff so what do I do  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:23 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

That is very vague of a question I don't really know what your asking about by what do you believe in, that can mean almost anything. Also trust me you will find nothing about us online we are very small

I mean, like, do you worship a god or a higher power? (Or do you believe in the universe and the power of attraction? Who or what do you pray to?) Why is it called stardust? Anything you want to say about it is cool.
Like I said, I studied religion in school, but it's fascinating to learn about religions other than the main ones too.

Xa44
Haru Yates

Seems interesting don't know much about that stuff so what do I do

You don't have to do anything, really. If you'd like, you can think about a question or a situation that you'd like more information about, but I'll just be asking, "What do Xa44's angels/guides want him to know right now?" The answers or guidance it gives can be very vague, especially since I'm a complete amateur, but I'll do my best to read them! (I'll do it tomorrow for ya.)
Now, my step-mom is psychic for real, but she doesn't really do readings for people anymore. (I could ask her anyways if you wanted me to see if she can validate anything, but I'm not sure if she'd need a name to do a proper reading. And that's only if she is willing to do that.)
Like I said, it'd just be for fun. Heck, I may not even understand what they mean, lol, but with any luck, something will end up making sense to you.
I'll PM you about it after. ")
Goodnight. (logging of early tonight.)  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:12 pm
Haru Yates

I mean, like, do you worship a god or a higher power? (Or do you believe in the universe and the power of attraction? Who or what do you pray to?) Why is it called stardust? Anything you want to say about it is cool.
Like I said, I studied religion in school, but it's fascinating to learn about religions other than the main ones too.

Well we believe in many gods witch god a member worships is up to them(praise the sun<3).
The reason for them name well it has layers to it the main reason is that, all is the same everything just simply is, hope that makes sense  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:31 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Well we believe in many gods witch god a member worships is up to them(praise the sun<3).
The reason for them name well it has layers to it the main reason is that, all is the same everything just simply is, hope that makes sense

That's actually kinda cool. And it makes perfect sense to me, (although I can't really explain how it makes sense. It just does).

I also did the reading for you! I sent it to you in a PM. (Like I said before, I'm not psychic, so it's not going to be all that specific, and it may be up to you to figure out what exactly it's talking about, but I hope you like it! It's all text, though. Hope that's OK.)
[*also, the guidebook text is in quotes, but I forgot to say what the quotes are from. All of the Angel card quotes are (channeled) by "Doreen Virtue, PhD", and the Animal cards are (channeled) by "Steven D. Farmer".]

Say, will the religion of the RP world that you're building be similar to your cult religion in the sense that there are multiple gods? Because I'd be cool with that. (Actually, I'm kinda expecting that!)
Also, I might be offline over the weekend. (Not sure if i'll get a chance to get online, but I'll try.)  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:13 pm
Haru Yates
Say, will the religion of the RP world that you're building be similar to your cult religion in the sense that there are multiple gods? Because I'd be cool with that. (Actually, I'm kinda expecting that!)
Also, I might be offline over the weekend. (Not sure if i'll get a chance to get online, but I'll try.)

Yes, actually a theme I have been dropping hints at is that because of the whole endless amount of different universes thing the RPs we do are real in a sense and we are just displaying what some events of that world are  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:26 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Yes, actually a theme I have been dropping hints at is that because of the whole endless amount of different universes thing the RPs we do are real in a sense and we are just displaying what some events of that world are

Kinda like my theory on dreams being glimpses into other universes, lol. (I like to entertain the thought, but I don't much like thinking that Luigi was killed by redead in one of them. :/)
Actually, the thought of our characters being real makes me smile. (Kinda makes me feel like a creator myself, giving life to the character, although it may be my own illusion.) Also reminds me of something from a manga called Blood Lad, where everything from manga actually existed somewhere in the demon world (even if it wasn't 100% accurate to the items in the manga). Neat!  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:46 pm
Haru Yates

Kinda like my theory on dreams being glimpses into other universes, lol. (I like to entertain the thought, but I don't much like thinking that Luigi was killed by redead in one of them. :/)

Well if you have seen that smash ultimate trailer its not that far off lol
(...may or may not be something that is part of stardust)

Haru Yates
Actually, the thought of our characters being real makes me smile. (Kinda makes me feel like a creator myself, giving life to the character, although it may be my own illusion.) Also reminds me of something from a manga called Blood Lad, where everything from manga actually existed somewhere in the demon world (even if it wasn't 100% accurate to the items in the manga). Neat!

Well yeah but also according to stardust there is an alt where... well rule 34... endless possibilities is never a good thing lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:55 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Well if you have seen that smash ultimate trailer its not that far off lol
(...may or may not be something that is part of stardust)

Haru Yates

Well yeah but also according to stardust there is an alt where... well rule 34... endless possibilities is never a good thing lol

lol. True. We could be clowns made of candy.
And yet in another you're Batman.  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:06 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates
I was actually hoping that by working with you to form my characters back story you could build on it and use it. So you can take control of Fen if you want. I only ask that you treat him with respect even though he's a selfish a** hole. I'll try to do a personality test as him and see what he gets... (He's the type who would see a red button that says "do not press" and then press it just to see the chaos that would ensue.)

Kk, and trust me if you knew what my plans for him are(can't say without spoiling everything) make him very interesting deep and makes him to the worst worst of people(still bad)

Also, just out of curiosity, do you have the word filter turned on? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't sensor the word a** up there. (you can change it under your account settings if you want it off.)

The post you did in the character sheets thread; is that a template? or what is that? lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:11 pm
Haru Yates

Also, just out of curiosity, do you have the word filter turned on? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't sensor the word a** up there. (you can change it under your account settings if you want it off.)

Idk

Haru Yates
The post you did in the character sheets thread; is that a template? or what is that? lol

Yeah meant as a template  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:46 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Also, just out of curiosity, do you have the word filter turned on? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't sensor censor the word a** up there. (you can change it under your account settings if you want it off.)

Idk

Haru Yates

Yeah meant as a template

Ah, in that case, I'll edit the first post to include it. (You can use that post for a basic description of Kate if you want, but erase "dhampir" from the race line, lol)

Also, you do have the censor thing on. (Like I said, you can change the word filter setting in your account settings. (top right of the page under the drop-down menu that says "Hi Xa44" )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:05 pm
Haru Yates

Ah, in that case, I'll edit the first post to include it. (You can use that post for a basic description of Kate if you want, but erase "dhampir" from the race line, lol)

Lol fell like its better as its own post, less to change

Haru Yates
Also, you do have the censor thing on. (Like I said, you can change the word filter setting in your account settings. (top right of the page under the drop-down menu that says "Hi Xa44" )

Idk I'll try to see if it's on  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:41 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Lol fell like its better as its own post, less to change

Haru Yates

Idk I'll try to see if it's on

Ok, sounds good.
Back to the rp discussion for a while, what gods would you say are in the RP? (or should we just pick anything and let ya know?)

Terran would probably worship the goddess of the moon.  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff