Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:06 pm
Neko turned quickly, feeling the shift in Hieis body weight, and caught him under the arm. "Woah, easy there. Let's get you back inside." She moved to put his arm behind her neck, her arm wrapped around his back to hold him up as she moved them to the closest shadow and ported them back to the office. She moved, setting him down on the cot he had slept on the night prior.

Isuna snickered, taking her fan out. "I am, unless you want to climb down and walk back?" She asked teasingly  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:18 pm
Hiei shifted and gripped onto Neko, His eyes forcing a few blinks and he looked at Neko. " Sorry." He said as he sat on the cot and cradled his arm slightly looking at the arm that was slowly gaining the tattoo back. " Grab me a roll of bandages" He said and pointed toward it on the desk. He shifted resting his arms back on his legs and leaned forward. He was tired, that attack took a lot out of him. He was empty.

"Good work today." He said quietly.

- -

Akuro shook his head." Nope, Let's jump on that wind and get out of here." He said and flipped his phone open finally. " Oh. I shouldn't of ignored the messages. Come on, let's get back. Something happened as the castle."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:34 pm
Neko looked behind her, grabbing the bandages and moving to kneel next to him to help rewrap his arm. "Thanks, I enjoyed it for the most part. Dont regret taking the job this far. Almost the most fun Ive had." She joked. Finishing the bandages, she tore the tape with her teeth and set the roll next to him. "You should get some rest though. I'll call Issy to come check on the wounded." She stood, turning to leave.

Isuna blinked and summoned up her gale, grabbing Aluro and heading back to the castle. As they approached, the signs of battle were easy to see from above. "What the hell happened?" She moved, landing them just outside the front entrance.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:41 pm
Hiei sat there breathing heavy and chuckled. “ I think you are the only person I know that is okay or excited to be that close to the darkness flame” He shifted after Neko helped him with his arm. It was weird he didn’t expect that much bell but this woman had no problem helping him. He fell back on the cot slowly moving his dragon arm to rest on his chest so he knew it was safe. He didn’t move he just laid with his feet still on the ground and the rest of his body laying on the cot and passed out.

A lot of people didn’t realize how much power that took out of him and how weak and tired Hiei was after that attack. He was breathing slowly and out cold.

It was only second as Mukuro Walked in and looked at Neko. “ What Happen? Is he alright?” Mukuro asked.

“ I have no idea but it looks like Hiei let his Dragon out so it must of been a lot of men coming at the castle for him to risk using that attack. It leaves him so weak” The vampire said as he headed toward the castle. “ I’ll check on my generals if you check the wounded”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:57 am
Neko watched a him for a moment as he fell asleep. With a small smile, she picked his legs up and got them on the cot, then covered him with a blanket before standing to meet Mukuro. "The raiders from early made an attempt on the castle. We wiped a bunch out, he used his dragon to finish the rest." She explained. "Hes fine though, just exhausted, it's been a long day."

Isuna rolled her sleeves up, going to the closest wounded and starting to heal what she could to get him stable enough to get inside. She repeated this process over and over, asking some soldiers to help get the wounded moved closer to the castle so it was faster for her to help.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:35 am
Hiei just stay laid down on the cot. One arm over his face and his dragon one over her chest as he rested. Small breaths in and out, from being tired and well the dragon did still hurt sometimes. He heard voices but he didn't feel worried so just kept asleep.

Mukuro shifted and looked toward the balcony. " To think they had that many people gather together in such short time." Mukuro said and took a step back. " I'm going to get Ramsden set up in a room so she can meet Tear tomorrow then. I don't think Hiei is waking up anytime soon. Akuro and Isuna just got back so they'll deal with the hurt. I'll be downstairs." Mukuro said turning to leave.

Akuro was at it too, he wasn't the strongest medic but he still had some power to help out the best he could. He even looked up at some point and saw Kazu looking good helping out. The silver bat had the little hell hound carrying a bag with medical stuff as well. " Good job Jen." Kazu said and moved to another.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:56 am
Neko waited for Mukuro to leave before looking over her shoulder at Hiei, smiling a bit. "Sleep tight Hot Stuff" She moved toward the balcony, grabbing the ledge and hopping over it. She landed lightly, standing to survey the area. She took note of Kazu and Jen, Akuro and Isuna, all working on getting the wounded taken care of. She walked over to Kazu and Jen, grabbing some bandages from the medical bag and smiled as she looked at Kazu. "Did you get the meal I sent you?" She asked, referring to the dead wind demon she ported over to his clinic. She crouched and started bandaging a wound on one of the soldiers.

Isuna sat back on her heels, taking a breath and wiping her forehead with the back of her arm. "Okay, all those that are stable and capable, please help those that are not able to move on they're on over to either Kazu or I. Serious Injuries that need immediate attention please shout for a medic and apply pressure to anything that is actively bleeding." Isuna instructed. She stood, moving on to the next heavily injured person.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:31 am
Kazu glanced over at Neko and smiles. “ it was wonderful and still twitching which made it even better” Kazu said before working on a few other people. Some people were scared of Kazu so they either lied saying they where okay or had moved toward Neko and Isuna.

It didn’t take long for everyone to get patched up or anything. “ alright I’m heading back to my store. I’ll take Jen with me and just let Hiei know I have him” Kazu said and he left just like that.

Akuro sighed and shook his head a bit. “ crazy day for sure. “ He looked up and had noticed the once demon day had turned into and haunting night and looked at Isuna. “ try and get some rest” he said with a smile and moved to start clean up with the other nights.

———- ——- -

By the next Morning.....

Hiei was still passed out on his cot, he had woken up at one point to attempt to do work but could barely stay up. He had taken another swing of demon rum and was asleep again, just in pants and no shirt trying to get as much sleep as he could. File work scattered all over the office again. He moved scratching his stomach before he stretched and rolled over again. He needed some rest sill his power was only half back. “ Mmmm” he mumbled.

Mukuro was in another room, looking st jobs to take and glances toward Akuro who was sitting at his own desk looking at jobs and also working on some sort of item. “ when did you start playing with metal?” Mukuro asked. “ needed a new hobby for the nights I don’t sleep and when Isuna is busy” Akuro said and glances at Kidd who was sitting at another desk working on fixing her puppets, “ who are you?” Akuro asked and Kidd smiled.” New here, I’m kidd Ramsden the Puppet master” She said.

Kazu was asleep in his clinic, Jen was asleep in the spare room but Kazu had booze, smokes, blood, body parts and needles all around him. He shifted as he moved his hand pushing stuff off the desk and hissed a little before moving his free hand over his stomach and opened his red glowing eyes. “ ********@ he mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:59 pm
Isuna stood at her work bench, finalizing the salve she had spent so much time on. A mortar and pestle sat close by, the jar of sap from the day prior, various plant debris scattered the desk, her fingers dyed from the plants she was working.

In her window slept a black cat, enjoying the morning sun that streamed in. Neko generally crashed where ever her day ended, and Isuna had offered to let her clean up in her room the night prior. She opted to rest in cat form so as not to draw attention to herself.

A giggle of excitement caused the cat to wake up and stretch, arching it's back as it stretched its front paws out, then moved to sit as she looked down at Isuna. The fox girl held an amber colored liquid in a vial stirring it around gently and staring at it. "I think I finally got it Neko."

The cat jumped down, shifting back to Nekos normal self as she leaned over Isuna to look at the vial. "Awesome. Can you test it out?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:23 pm
Mukuro shifted walking down the hallway and knocked on the office door before walking in and sighed. " Our great King." She mumbled rolling her eyes as he was still asleep and moved grabbing some paper work before walking out. She knocked on the medical door before peaking in. " Our King is still asleep, But Do you think you can do a medical check of the new worker so I can get her file done and on hand?" Mukuro asked.

Akuro was sitting in the office laughing with the Puppet master who was just going on and on about her life and puppets and what not.

- --

Jen moved and poked at kazu a few time. " Kazy, I'm hungry...Kazy wake up." Jen said pulling on the Silver bats shirt and sighed before walking toward the door to leave. The bat was asleep and Jen was hungry, he could do this right? He just had to take some money and by food from one of the near by shops.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:09 pm
Isuna turned as Mukuro knocked, setting the new serum down in a rack. "Good morning, yes, I'll check in on her in a few minutes. Should I maybe make some recovery drink for the king? Might help incase hed getting sick or something." Isuna offered getting up and grabbing a small stack of papers and new file for them.

Neko shifted, taking a seat on the workbenches, being careful not to disturb anything Isuna was working on. She kicked her feet absently. 'Its gunna ne boring today....' she thought tiredly. She rolled her head, cracking her neck a couple times.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm
Mukuro glanced toward the King's room and nodded. " Yes, and give it to the bodyguard to do with. I don't have time to play nurse for the idiot who did it to himself." Mukuro said ith a sigh and handed some paper work over. " This is some of Kid's personal info. But we need medical done. I'll send her your way here." Mukuro added turning to leave.

- -

Hiei shifted opening his eyes staring at the wall and took a deep breath. ' Am I Tear today or Hiei...I was half and half yesterday...I should..do..' He thought trying to think a little bit and stretched rolling onto his back and put his arms behind his head and just laid there. He figured he could give himself a few more minutes.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:53 pm
Isuna nodded. "Can do. I'll have the file to you by tonight." She sighed once Mukuro left. "Maybe if I stick some giddy root in her tea she'll be less sour?" She muttered turning to her medicine cabinet and taking some ingredients down. She fixed up a brew fairly quickly, pouring it into a teapot and set it on a tray with some glasses for Neko to take. "This for King Tear. Hopefully he'll have a boost of energy after drinking some. If you see Hiei, he could probably use some too after yesterday's fight." She suggested.

Neko smirked. "Uh, yeah, I'll make sure they both get some. Good luck with the new girl. Have fun, dont work too hard." She took the tray and shadow ported to the office. Managing not to spill a drop she walked over and set it down on the desk, looking over at the past out Hiei. She moved, walking around the desk and reached to shake his shoulder. "Hey Hot stuff, Issy sent me up with something for you."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:11 pm
Moving a little Hiei looked up at Neko and rubbed his face, stilling laying on the cot. He let out a small annoyed sigh and sat up looking toward the Shadow cat. " What is it? Smells awful." He said and moved looking toward his desk a little and rubbed his face. Hiei was still tired as hell. Moving he shot the drink back and shook his head. " I need a day off" He mumbled and moved fixing the pull over hoodie and he got off the bed and messed up his hair. " I can't remember if I'm suppose to be me today or King Tear" He said with a sigh trying to think. He didn't think he had Tear meetings.

Mukuro shifted knocking on the door again. " H- Tear there an issue at the market. If I was you. I'd Send Hiei to deal with it." Mukuro said rolling her eyes and heading down the stairs after.

- -

Akuro moved walking into the medical room. " Isuna, have to met Kidd yet? She's awesome." The vampire said gesturing to the Puppet master.

The puppet master had sleeves tank top with a hood on it, black knee high shorts that where tight wearing black converse and her hair was blond with a baseball hat on. She did not look like a princess for sure but a street punk for sure. " Hey, Nice to meet you"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:36 pm
"Take two shots, I told Isuna both Tear and Hiei would get some." She joked. If it's any help, you only have to be one person in front of me, and I think I prefer Hiei over Tear. Way more my style." She grinned, leaning back on the desk and crossing her arms under her chest. She looked over her shoulder as Mukuro knocked and raised a brow. "Ooh, maybe it wont be boring today after all." Her tail flicked.

Isuna looked up from Kidds file and smiled. "Nice to meet you, my names Isuna, I'm the castles medic. Mukuro asked me to get some information from you real quick. Just some basic stuff. Allergies, any weird medical stuff I need to know. I specialize in herbal medicine so if you have any aversion to that, i need to know that too."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games