Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2018 VDay]: Main ORP (Hotel Lobby) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:06 pm
"Thank you," Ducky said, and then got up to walk, more like do a little flowery dance, on her way over to where Cerulean had re-entered thee water after his little feast of the food they had available. The hot pink plaid skirt swishes with her, gracing her hips with the look of a blooming flower on dry land upside down. The female tucked a stray shimmering red curl behind her ear and looked down at the blue/green pae'il in question, smiling shyly in response."Hi," she quipped, giving a finger wave and then moved to sit down near the water. "I heard your name is Cerulean. I'm Ducky. I love ducks and water," the pink female said, her face took on a elated gleen in form of a wide smile.

SSBrosB
Ducky to Cerulean

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:26 pm
"You can call me whatever you feel like, love. But, since you asked for my name, it's Selich," he answered her, pleased by her reaction to the scone theft and still suffused with a warm, tingly feeling from that lovely fizzy drink he'd consumed earlier. His statement was true; she could call him by whatever she wanted to and, frankly, he had a whole slew of endearments he'd happily use to refer to her but, as she'd given her own name, he'd use that for the time being.

"A pleasure to meet you, Hanna. And I'm sorry if you hadn't the chance to try this one yet. My apologies," he said, offering her the side of the scone he hadn't taken a bite from. "It's really quite good but I think the search for the best one is still on. I'd like your opinion, though."

SSBrosB

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:53 pm
Cerulean felt his face heating up as the female practically danced over to him, wondering what exactly was going on, and trying to figure out if Seamus was trying to play a prank on him. However, the female greeted him and then sat down near the water, near him and introduced herself. "Wow, Ducky is a nice name." He said, and he really thought it was. He always thought ducks had been neat, the way they could float on top of the water and fly.

He gave a small smile back, though his face seemed to turning a deeper shade of teal. He didn't often talk to female pae that weren't naiads, so he always got extra nervous when it came to ones that weren't his own species. "I'm Cerulean. Uh... I think you can see why I'm named that way." Or at least that's why he thought he was named Cerulean... or he could just be sounding like an idiot right now.

"How are you, uh, enjoying the party so far Ducky?" Small talk was the way to go in a situation like this, right?

Dream WhiteWitz

Hanna blushed a bit darker as Selich called her love again. She was sure he just said it to females as a way of... talking. Yeah, that's right. That's just what he calls them. Like sweetie or something that some others do. Right. She thought to herself as she tried to listen to what he was saying. He told her that she could call him whatever she wanted but... well to be calling someone you just met by a nickname seemed way too close very quickly! And if she called him something like Sir, that seemed a bit too formal. And she couldn't use Mr., that would be silly...

She shook her head a bit, probably looking a bit crazy to the other pae. "I think Selich is a nice name." She would just use that. Maybe if they met again, then she could think of a good nickname for him!

And then he apologized for stealing the Scone! She wasn't sure what that meant exactly, but at least he was being nice about it. She nodded in thanks, though giving him a small "thanks" said in return too, and gave him a smile before trying it. It was... not that amazing, so she had to agree with Selich. "Yeah... It's good. But out of the ones I've tried so far, they seem to be pretty much the same in terms of 'will eat 10 of them'. Definitely need to try a few more." She said, nodding, and getting serious as she put a couple more pastries onto her plate. Pastries almost made her forget about everything else. "We should definitely each try them and maybe put them on certain plates in terms of worst to best or best to worst or you know. And then we'll know what we've tried and what we know we want to have again." Okay maybe they would just be taking over the table.

Elros Namasi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:18 pm
Summer and Cami headed over to the food Cami headed over to try a different fountain leaving Summer by her self. Looking around the Fae saw a fountain of cheese. Her stumic grumbled reminding her that she had not eaten for a bit as she had gotten ready. She headed over to the cheese she picked up a a piece of bread she moved it to the cheese when she noticed that a little creature was covered with cheese. Giggling she put the bread and ate the bread with the cheese.
"Wow that is good." She took another peace of bread and submerged it in the cheese. After eating a few more pieces she giggled and looked at Iokepa. "Hello Little Guy, the cheese is very good don't you agree."

Teigra
Iokepa

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:28 pm
Ducky leaned forward, setting her elbows on her legs while she use her arms tonprop up her head. “I thought so too. Lots think it is more cutesy than anything else,” the pink female murmured, fluffing out her wings to get more comfortable before shaking out her colorful hair that shimmered in the surrounding lights.

I’m enjoying it. The food is really good. I came alone. Not attached to anyone, really. Are you... enjoying the party?” she hestiantly asked, pursing her lips. “Can I... uh, put my feet in the water? It is a little warm in here,” Ducky asked with a bit of muster in her personality and wiggled her feet, giving a ahy giggle, ducking her face down.

“SSBrosB”
Ducky to Cerulean.
This is so cute.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:54 pm
With the evening setting upon us, the village begins to light up. New areas are now open for exploring and RPing in.

Remember, these new areas have a cover charge to them, so explore with that in mind. You also need to wrap up an RP with your Pae in a particular area before moving- you cannot be RPing with the same Pae in multiple locations.

Most of all, enjoy!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FA Venus
Crew

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:16 pm
Cerulean couldn't help but stare for a moment, before he realized what he was doing, blushing some more. If he was more light colored, or at least not colored like he way, his face would probably be the color of salmon or something at this point, or it would have matched his head. He hadn't really ever 'flirted' so this was quite new to him, and a female showing interest in him like this was making him nervous.

He scratched the back of his neck a bit, a sudden itch having formed there suddenly, and looked back at her. "Well, you are cute too." There, he said it. If she wanted to leave she could. "I came alone too, well I mean, I came here with Seamus, but as friends, not together together, because he wanted to come and meet a lot of ladies and since I really like eating land food, I thought it would be a good way to get some." And he had, and he knew he would want to get more later. He shrugged his shoulders at her first question. "I like the food so far. Not really sure about... gambling." He didn't really like doing it. Sure, they had been given tokens but even then, he didn't know if he wanted to spend them, since he had heard it would take tokens to get into other places. He was fine with the ones he had right now.

Cerulean was surprised by her second question though. "Of course! I mean, that's probably one of the reasons that they set up the pool here, besides allowing naiads to be able to enjoy the celebration too." He couldn't really tell if she was asking for his permission or if she just didn't know.

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:22 pm
Selich watched as several different emotions flitted across Hanna's face. First, there was more of that charming blush which warmed him considerably, though that might just be the champagne still. Then he watched her brow furrow as she struggled with what name, nickname or otherwise, to call him by. Finally, there was the bright earnestness that came through as she warmed to the idea of a grand taste-testing. If pressed, he would have a difficult time deciding which was sweeter: the spread or the company.

"That is an excellent proposal, my dear," he said, forgetting his resolve to just use her given name. "But, in the interest of not holding up traffic, perhaps we should find somewhere to sit and spread out. Then we could pool our resources," he indicated their laden plates, "and have three blank plates; one for keepers, one for maybes, and one for nopes. How does that sound, Hanna?" There was a half-second extra bit of pause before her name; not because he'd forgotten it, but because he'd just realized he'd slipped before.

SSBrosB

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:45 pm
Hanna was pretty sure she was making a fool of herself in front of this guy, but she hadn't really talked to someone who made her lose her thoughts just by looking at them! She hadn't had that experience before! Luckily he was either really patient, or didn't notice how long it took her to respond, but it seemed that he liked the idea. She didn't really notice that he didn't call her Hanna, after all, it seemed quite natural for him not to use one's given name if he was comfortable.

"That sounds like a great idea! We'll have to find some space though. Have you been wandering around here for a bit? I just got here so I'm not sure where we would be able to sit, though I'm sure there's some space somewhere!" She was always optimistic at least. She liked to brighten the mood when possible and tried not to let anyone get down in the dumps when they were near her. She went and grabbed another plate, and put a few more pastries on her plate. "We can walk for a bit if we need to find a space! But thanks so much! This will be a lot more fun with the two of us than if I was just eating by myself!"

Elros Namasi
I'm terrible at flirting >_>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:50 pm
The coloring on the female’s face turned from her isual light pink to something of a hotter shade of pink, one would find it to be an appealing coloring since it was highly noticeable. “I think you’re cute too,” she giggled, licking her lips nervously. The female wiggled her way closer to the edge, mading an attempt to unbind herself from her current leg-folding position only to do what she would considered later a rather foolish move, which caused her body to rock right into the water.

After a second or so, Ducky cane up with a screech and blinked, giving a cough. “Oh dear,” she squeaked, floating in the river water that was meant for the Naiads and sea-dwelling creatires. Her eyes blinked widely as the move caused her to become in rather close position to Cerulean. “Hi,” the female murmured, giving a shy giggle.

“SSBrosB”
Ducky to Cerulean

Dream WhiteWitz

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:14 am
Truthfully, it wasn't that Selich was particularly patient. Nor was it that he didn't notice her extended pauses. Mostly, he was just enjoying watching her face while she thought things through. Plus, when she did decide on a course of action and what to say, she did so with infectious enthusiasm.

Grinning, a little idiotically, at her ready acceptance of his suggestion, Selich set to stacking another two plates underneath his already laden one. Balancing the whole thing in one hand, he offered her his free hand. "Well, I've only just arrived myself and haven't had the chance to get a good look around yet. So.. Let's go on an adventure, shall we? We can look for a place to set up and do some exploring in the process. Would that be pleasing to you, dear heart?"

SSBrosB
S'ok. Selich has the flirting covered x3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:02 am
Lila peeked in the door of the massive and unusual building, she'd never seen another place quite so grand. From the lips she had read and the excitement she was seeing there was a party here. Lila rarely went out to these functions, primarily due to her hearing, but decided today would be different. She just prayed that nothing weird happened... yeah right.... something always went wrong when she attended gatherings, like the time she got stuck on that beach many seasons before... Oh well there was always a chance to see if it was just bad luck that time. She tentatively entered the building and soon saw a group of attractive fountains, other pae seemed to be taking tastes of them... so why not, she too took a sip using a glass she found nearby the fountains and dipping it to take just a little of the one that appeared to be bubbly. Mmmmm it was GOOD, and she found herself loosening up and not feeling so cautious... In fact she wanted to just party... something she never did. Looking around for something fun to do she soon found herself entering a Night Club...

Quote:
She's open for anyone as she is going in here, be aware she is deaf. So to get her attention one couldn't just talk at her out of eye-sight

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:29 am
Zola saunters into the hotel she'd heard so much about, this was her first outing to a Venus event, though she'd been told so much about ones in the past and she HAD to see if the stories, which she herself felt were far-fetched, were true. Looking around the demon saw many different pae, and the fountains and melons and wow, even the deities were here. She saw many sipping or tasting from the fountains "odd" she mumbles to herself and wanders over to the nearest one looking down into it. It didn't look anything out of the ordinary, she plucked a nearby cup and dipped it taking a swig of the clear liquid and then looked at the cup "Water?" she questioned and looked around to see if anyone was familiar to her.

Quote:
Open for interaction

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:17 am
Quote:
late to the party due to batshit busy irl; hiiii it me :D

Raelyn had taken wayy too long to find this event that was written on the invitation card. She looked at the mini now smudged map she had scribbled onto her sketchbook a few days ago, and gave a relieved sigh. "I..am finally here..."

Looking around the big plaza, she noticed that others were already there. For how long, she did not dare to ask. She also spotted a beautiful blue lady near the water fountain.

Calmly, she put her sketchbook away in her bag and flew towards the lobby to sign herself in.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers