Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The start of a great adventure (me and Krazy Kuni) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:15 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul nods. "sounds like a plan. and you have only me on this. remember your not a member yet so you cant call on others to join. but if you need tools and such im sure i can request it."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:20 am
"I wasnt expected tp call on someone, I figured the guild would pair me with someone else every so often so they may have more then one's opinion on me." Mi'ra said with a small smile. "And Im sure I can get what I need on my own, besides it would be nice to have my own items too if I stay with the guild."

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:23 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul chuckles. "looks like Sarah really did rub off on you." He takes a deep breath and calms down. "After you Mi'ra." he motions for her to lead.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:27 am
"Shes strong and smart. I cant help but want to be like her a bit." Mi'ra said with a light blush. Smilig at him she gave a nod and headed to the market knowing what few shops she would need to go to in order to get the better items then what her father carried.

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:32 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul followed behind her supprised they were going to markets instead of her father's store. he looks around a bit for his own supplies mostly medicine since boars are known to be a bit territorial.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:36 pm
MiĀ“ra traded items with others happily in the market and happily greeted a few shop keepers many handing her something to take to her fathers. As they walked towards her fathers shop she glanced back to him. "Father has older and worn weapons. Sara said its not good to use thise kinds so the black smith is better for that, same with newer armor. But father still has the best enchanted items i know about."

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:44 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul nods. "a blacksmith is nice. but its very difficult to get the sturdier stuff. He is afraid to work with steel because of how heavy his weapons end up being. he want to provide the strongest stuff he can. but weight is his issue." He looks at her father's store. "Well if he is a strong enchanter then you must be as well. and an enchanter would be very welcome to the guild. lots of people want to improve there gear but with so few enchanters in the city its hard to get your gear enchanted."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:07 pm
"Fatger could never enchant, that was my mother and her family" Mi'ra pointed out looking over to him. "My mother was good at all things magic related and father sold her familys stuff... Its now they meet. But i never tried it alone, father could never help me and he looked so sad when I tried.". Mi'ra paused and grasped her bag as she stood still "I just stopped... When she passed. I guess i could attempt it if you think it would help the guild. Maybe I wont have so many scratches and the such if i do that."

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:37 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul pats her back. "You walk your own path. if you feel like you dont want to enchant things then you dont have to." he gives her a reassuring smile.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:28 pm
"Maybe just a few small things first. I dont want to end up curing someone because I messed up" Mi'ra said with a light laugh. "Lets drop off fathers things and grab a few items from him before we head out okay". Mi'ra smiled at Zerul happily before she started walking again to her fathers shop.

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:46 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul nods "No need to push yourself" follows her into her father's shop.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:57 pm
"Papa, the merchants send their thanks to you" Mi'ra said walking over to him and setting the gifts on the counter. "I sear you get a gift each week from someone, Im worried one of those women will steal you away from me, I wont have anyone to cook for anymore.". "Id be more worried if you did cook for another man, you'd be married and with a child before I knew it" her father said with a small smile making her blush and pout. "Papa!" she sad with a nervous pitch to her voice. "I have another task today, so ill be gone for a few days at most I hope. Ill have to grab some items okay?" receiving a nod from her father she walked to the back room.

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:01 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul couldn't help but chuckle hearing Mi'ra and her father talking about marrage and such.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:06 pm
"You laugh but if you eat her cooking, you'll try and stop by for dinner when you can" Mi'ra's father said looking over to Zerul. "She may not be able to fight well but she carry's her mothers talents" he said with a chuckle of his own.

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:10 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul shakes his head. "After the training she got she should be more than capable to take down any threat. and with how your selling her cooking i might just try it."

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff