Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Soleil Aquarium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:17 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kisari Nim Astor

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: Essence de soleil tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: Chester tab tab MONEY: $900 tab

• tab tab 🌸 Knowing Chester was so busy, even before he had thought about contacting him to hang out again, Kisari had been totally understanding while they bounced days back and forth trying to find the time to meet. It was a little easier for Kisari, given he was only really working at the one place, the pet store and he was only there so many days to begin with. Smiling, glad when he and Chester could finally get time together, and he'd get to explore someplace new too. He hadn't been to the aquarium since moving here, so that'd be nice.

tab tab 🌸 It was nice not having to carry a coat or anything with this weather today. He was in a green button down, the sleeves rolled to his elbows, cargo pants with pockets he could stuff a few essential items into and sneakers. He tried to change it up just a little, his look, an attempt at looking a little more relaxed. Smiling as he saw Chester. Waving lightly, coming up to him, "H-hey, there were so many people on the way here, I thought I might end up late but I managed to dart around a few." He hadn't realized there might be so many people, couples and families hanging out here today at least so early in the day, so he was surprised to be darting around so many to get to the entrance. "It's great to see you again."

tab tab 🌸 He hadn't realized there might be so many people, couples and families hanging out here today at least so early in the day, so he was surprised to be darting around so many to get to the entrance. "It's great to see you again." Leaning in to give him a hug, or had attempted to. He got a little flustered thinking if it was an appropriate action, it ended up as sort of a half hug. His arm around Chester's should, giving him a brief pat on his back and pulling back. Sheepishly looking away as he brought his hand up, fingers running through his hair and pushing it back as he tried to cover the light flush on his cheeks. "S-so...shall we?" Walking alongside him to head into the aquarium. "I actually never been here yet, so I'm excited to get to see the place with you. Have you been here before? I'm sorry...what kinda question is that, I'm sure you've been plenty places before, and explored more then me." Chuckling lightly, as he thought maybe it was a silly question he was asking Chester and he was just a little nervous just like he had been on those blind dates.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:43 am
User Image

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

The DJ took a deep breath, but he almost lost a chance to compose himself because of Kisari finally showing up. Chester was close to falling down if it wasn’t for his instinct to keep himself balanced. He inspected Kisari’s outfit from head to toe, also being as casual as he was. Nice effort. “Nice to meet you, too,” he gave the other at a casual wave, though he noticed Kisari’s next action. The attempt at the hug was truly awkward from the brunet but Chester decided to stay quiet, at least until letting go. At least he was thankful for the change of topic, adjusting the strap of his own messenger bag before speaking up to satiate Kisari’s curiosity.

“Can’t remember, but I can say that it is a long time ago. Feels like forever,” was all he would say before departing towards the line to acquire the entrance passes. It was a good thing that the schedule was early as he was among those who paid for them as soon as the gates creaked open, finally allowing the guests with passes to come in. He handed one of the passes to Kisari as soon as the transaction was resolved for two. “Here. Just don’t lose it, alright?” he said.

His eyes then darted towards the bulletin board close to the gate. There was a poster showing a dolphin show later at 11. Perfect timing. “What do you think? Shall we check that one out?” he asked, hoping that Kisari wouldn’t mind the extra activity aside from strolling around and seeing the sights.

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Mood: overthinking a bit
Company: everyone within the vicinity (talking to Kisari)
Money: $60.00 (Wallet - after paying); $1300.00 (Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
kotaro17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:45 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑨тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③⑥
( ⑪ мσитнs, ② םαч )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:37 am
-
OOC:

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Aquarium, Soleil Beach With: Mark soon Status: Worried. Waiting for Mark Profile: Damen Daniels Address: 1419 Doux

User Image

As he looked at his phone, relief washed over the demon as he read his friend's text. Okay it wasn't all positive, but at least he was breathing. Damen would probably not have waited much longer had they not replied this time. He knew well how dark the other's thoughts could get at times. Of course he wouldn't tell Mark outright about that part. He didn't want Mark wrongfully thinking they were bothering him. Relieved to hear from them this time, the man didn't lose a moment with replying to them.

"It's good to hear from you my friend! Of course we can. Anywhere, anytime. I'll be there. Just let me know what time and I'll be at the aquarium waiting for you." Damen sent the text back and waited for a reply.

He didn't wait idly however. The demon was already putting on his shoes and walking out of his house to get to the aquarium with a sandwich between his teeth as he locked the house. Damen made his way straight to the aquarium and ate his quick breakfast while he walked. It wasn't ideal, but it was clear that Mark needed someone right now. Still they had told him about his overprotective parents so instead of insisting to pick him up, the male opted to meeting at the aquarium. By the time he arrived at the beach, he had finished his sandwich and looked around at the area of the aquarium before he stood at the entrance and waited for his friend to arrive as well. Over the quite short time he seemed to have grown very attached to the other male.

Of course it was true he knew a lot that had been going on in Mark's life so even though he didn't know how it felt, Damen had a clear idea of it. But it was more than that. He wanted to protect them from such things, yet he knew he couldn't completely. Because a lot of it was really none of his business, he knew that. Only as much as the other allowed him to get involved. Damen sighed. He could still be there as much as Mark allowed him at least. And he would do his best.

By Bi Blitz

-

[color=#8080ff]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:38 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Writing l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark smiled a bit at the text that he had received, it was amazing to Mark how just a few words from the other man could lift his spirits. His heartbeat would pick up a bit, something that the half Korean completely missed as he read through he and took a deep sigh of contentment. For just a moment Mark forgot about his Mother's call before quickly typing out a quick reply to the other man.

'I appreciate that Damen! Let's meet there in about fifteen or twenty minutes, see you soon!'

his reply was short but sweet and besides, Mark needed a few minutes to clean himself up. He'd even forgone his usual morning shower just to try and relax himself through his writing. So Mark would quickly hop in the shower and took the fastest shower he could, speeding through everything before then stepping out and drying himself off as best he could and putting on some deodorant. Thankfully he was able to dry off well enough before getting changed and stopping before his wardrobe for a moment before deciding on a pair of jeans, a baby yellow t-shirt, and a light blue hoodie. He would then proceed to stop and stare at himself in the mirror for a moment before reaching down and grabbing a bottle of cologne from the top of the wardrobe. Why did he even grab this....well....there was no harm in smelling nice, right? He's spritz himself once or twice, not enough to be offensive to the nose but enough to where it was noticeable. With that he'd step out of his house and make his way down the sidewalk, used to the oppressing heat at this point and simply took it as he got it. Eventually after about sixteen minutes of quiet walking and constantly checking his phone Mark would arrive at the Aquariam where he saw Damen standing there waiting for him and the sight of the other man made his heart skip a beat, why did that happen? "H..hey Damen...I uh...I didn't keep you waiting, right?" he asked, not sure if the other had been standing around for too long. He hoped not.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:40 am
-
OOC:

Where: In front of Soleil Aquarium, Soleil Beach With: Mark Status: Relieved, talking with Mark Profile: Damen Daniels Address: 1419 Doux

User Image

The man waited for Mark to arrive, pacing a little bit. It was true that he had heard from Mark now which meant he was alright. But at the same time it had been worrying. Even from those few words that he now reread on his mobile while his other hand rubbed his neck as he absentmindedly went through his hunted thoughts. Though for Damen it wasn't something new and he was still trying to grasp whether or not he had lost his mind or if it really was the same as back then, when he was pulled from his train of thoughts when he heard a familiar voice. The demon looked over at the source of the sound and instinctively smiled when he saw his friend standing there hale and healthy, or at least healthy.

"Hey Mark, I haven't waited that long, don't worry. It's good to see you." he said and walked towards Mark as well. He wanted to pull the other in a protective hug but he kept his self control. Once close by he could smell the faint pleasant scent around Mark and he blushed a bit before he cleared his throat and spoke gently. "I'd ask you how you were, but I think that was already answered by your reply in the message. Are...you alright?" Damen asked a bit hesitantly, hoping he didn't after all ask a dumb question. The man didn't mind when they would talk, be it here or while in the aquarium, as long as Mark would feel better and perhaps the demon could actually help him. If not physically, then at least by lending a listening ear.

Though it was hard to tell with just words, it seemed to him that something had distraught them and it pained the demon to think that Mark would be heading for yet another rough patch, he had plenty already. It was part of how Damen was, once you manage to win his heart he was very protective, though he would always do his best to not overstep another's boundaries. His adoptive father had really drilled that into him. Always respect another's wishes and boundaries. In Mark's case Damen knew that the last he wanted was someone to be overprotective. Though the demon couldn't avoid feeling like that, he could control himself so he wouldn't unduly show it to his friend or bring discomfort to them.

By Bi Blitz

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:37 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Spending time with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark would end up returning the smile that the other man gave him, Damen just seemed to have a knack for lifting up Mark's spirit's it seemed. As the two men approached each other Mark would notice the redness around his face and felt a pang of guilt. He must have been waiting longer than he let on, he was red in the face from standing in the heat for so long 'Come on Mark! You couldn't have picked up the pace!? Poor Damen obviously wouldn't admit to waiting long!' he would end up mentally berating himself for his apparently slow and leisurely pace that he'd taken to get there, he'd do better next time. Of course then the topic came up and Damen asked if he was alright and Mark's gaze shifted down to the ground for a moment before looking around a bit, seeing other people around made Mark a bit antsy "...L..let's get inside...first..." he quickly stated before walking up to the counter where he would glance at Damen "Um..I..if you don't mind, let's pay separately p..please..." and once the two were inside Mark was pleased to see that the aquarium wasn't apparently all that popular on a weekday as there were very few people about. Mark went out of the way from the open tanks where children got to interact with small sea animals and instead went to a darker area where the large tank with schools of fish were illuminated and he'd stand by and admire them a bit before glancing over at Damen before sighing a bit "I...I um...my...Mom..called m..me a few uh...days ago" he began his explanation and while some people would usually take that as a good thing, his tone suggested it was anything but "We...um...we had a big fight and w..well..." suddenly Mark grabbed a hold of his sleeve and let his gaze drift to the floor "You...you know about how...my Parent's pay for my home...well...she t...threatened me...threatened to stop...s..sending me money..." he shook his head a bit "...and...f...force me to l..live back...home...with t..them...." Mark was very thankful that this place was so empty because he didn't want anyone else to see how badly he was trembling "I..I'm scared Damen...I can't go back...I'd...I'd rather be dea...." he quickly stopped himself but that didn't stop the rising panic in his chest. Mark would then try to deep breathing exercises that his therapist taught him for whenever this began to happen to him.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:49 am
-
OOC:

Where: Soleil Aquarium, Lune Beach With: Mark Status: Talking with Mark Profile: Damen Daniels Address: 1419 Doux

User Image

Damen was relieved to see his friend before him, but he didn't miss the fact their behavior was way off. No matter what had happened, it clearly had rattled his poor friend. At least it would seem his question wasn't a dumb one, though Mark requested they go inside the aquarium first. The man nodded and walked with them to the entrance, glancing at them as they walked. All Damen was thinking was that he would gladly take all his friend's worries away from him, so they could lead an unburdened life. Sadly it was never as easy as that. He was slightly surprised when Mark said he wanted to pay separately, but Mark had been like that on Damen paying for him before so he didn't think it was a bad thing. "Of course, if you wish." the demon said and smiled at them a bit.

Once inside Damen looked around them for a moment, if only to see if anything new was added since last time, but he didn't for long. To him the most important thing was giving Mark some support so he focused on them very quickly again as they stood at the illuminated fish tanks. The glow of the light on the other's face caused Damen to smile gently. Thankfully they also still enjoyed small things like that. It was a moment soon faded though when they turned back to the older male and started talking again. Not in a bad way though, Damen was ready to help them out. Wherever they would be. By the time they had made it here, the flush of Damen's cheeks had faded as well and he walked closer to Mark to stand next to them as they spoke. So far it sounded normal enough, Damen was always happy to hear his mother and father's voices.

But then he did have an entire different youth than his friend. Clearly it didn't have the same positive for Mark. Of course when they spoke of a fight, that might explain it, but Damen wasn't entirely prepared for what the other revealed next. The male was just as unhappy with that news as Mark himself was, but before he could react to it, he heard Mark's last words and even though he didn't finish the sentence completely, the demon knew all to well what they meant to say. Still Damen forced himself to stay calm, even though that sentence and Mark's disposition and them possibly leaving Soleil was a shock to him as well. Yet he knew he couldn't help his friend if he would lose his calm now. The demon watched as Mark seemed to do his best to calm down, but their trembling was unmistakable.

Damen looked around real quick before he took a soft hold of his friend's shoulders and gently coached them to one of the benches nearby, sitting down with him. "Why does she threaten with such? Over a fight?" he asked, his voice a lot calmer than he himself felt. Though Damen was also concerned now with how to perhaps help Mark to stay, he made sure not to lose his attention on his friend. Yet there had to be ways where the other could stay. For now though Damen's position was to listen, help Mark talk and hope it would help them out. The demon had only taken one hand of the other's shoulders while leaving the other in place lightly for some support, or so he hoped.

By Bi Blitz

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:37 am
User Image User Image User Image
Minata Santoku | Etoile Housing District | Occ: ...

With her bag strapped over her shoulder, Minata stretched her arms high over her head and yawned. Having slept most of the day away, at least that's what she'd felt like she'd done, she was rather surprised to see the sun still up. Deciding to explore a bit today, the purple-haired girl wandered through the city and found herself adventuring toward the aquarium. She had always enjoyed being around animals so she thought why not and paid the small fee to get in. She was quite curious as to what she would see here and compare it to what she's experienced back home in Tokyo. She smiled as she passed butterflies that flew around freely before she ducked into a building that had various tanks on display with different kinds of fish and other creatures. Wandering up to a rather large tank, her blue eyes watched as she caught sight of a big turtle that swam slowly through the water. Smiling a bit she quickly scavenged through her satchel before grabbing her sketch book and flipping to a free page. She began to sketch carefully as she stood by the tank, and when the creature would move a little so would she in an attempt to keep the same angle she had.

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:49 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Spending time with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark knew that for some people, a call from their parents was only ever a good thing for them. Most people had loving, supportive parents who wanted their child to grow up and learn to live their own life. But Mark's parents? Specifically his Mother? She wanted him to stay under her thumb for the rest of her life. He understood her paranoia to an extent, losing five children in her lifetime to unfortunate circumstances with only three left? of course she wanted her youngest safe but what she never understood, even after counseling is that Mark wanted, no, needed his freedom. Thankfully though Damen's gentle touch and guidance to a nearby bench caused Mark to barely utter thanks as he tried desperately to to calm himself down. It also helped that Damen's question gave Mark something to focus on, an objective to focus his mind on "She's a..c..controlling b***h..." he quickly shook his head, that wasn't fair. He may loath his parents deeply but he knew that for what they've been through it'd be cruel to paint them in such a light. So with a deep sigh Mark managed to even out his breathing "She's...controlling...but...she has h..her reasons..." Mark's gaze turned downcast as he stared at the ground "They originally had...a..a...family of eight kids..b...but..." he shook his head a little bit as he was still a bit sad over the deaths "...five died...two died to drunk drivers....o..one to a workplace accident...another drowned while at a lake..." he paused for a moment as he glanced off to the side "...and...the one closest to me in age...he....he killed himself..." he finished the explanation about his family's history with death "I know...it ******** them up...but...how they sheltered me...refused to let me do anything...didn't listen to me...guilt tripped me...they...they use their trauma as an excuse..." he explained to Damen before grabbing the sides of his head as he began to cry a small bit "I know...some people have it worse...but...dammit...I...I just...I can't stand them...I.." he finally paused and suddenly looked ashamed of himself at this moment "I'm sorry Damen...all I ever do is unload my problems onto you..." Mark apologized, even if it wasn't an issue for the other man. He's just not used to having someone who wanted to listen to him so it just seemed like he was whining at times.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:00 pm
-
OOC: Damen is a softy xD (Unless he needs to protect something/someone) That and not even Mark's parents get to steal away his Mark, especially when he is so frightened by the idea. (ye ye, demons can get possessive you know, Damen doesn't escape that fate despite being a lesser one lol, at most he can control it better than other demons.)

Where: Soleil Aquarium, Lune Beach With: Mark Status: Talking with Mark Profile: Damen Daniels Address: 1419 Doux

User Image

Damen was glad Mark allowed him to guide them to the bench. It just seemed the right place to go for now. Where they could sit while his friend spoke some more about his past. It was a harsh one sure, though Damen did think 8 children was a bit much. Did they never hear of regulating births? Or safe intercourse rather. Not that his mind was on that for long. Maybe just a split second as his foremost purpose now was to listen and do his best to help Mark feel better. Besides, it wasn't his place to judge at any rate. The demon shook his head when Mark apologized. "Don't worry about it. I am glad I can help, whichever way possible. You're my friend Mark and even though I can't change the past, or make your parents understand, I can be a listening ear for you and perhaps help out in other ways." he replied.

"I do understand how it is to be on the run for something, or someone, I have someone in my history as well who is one reason I came all the way to Soleil when my business partner was adamant I need a rest. Though I don't have the added worries that you do." he explained a bit in a calm voice as he was thinking about all he heard while they spoke. How could he make sure Mark could stay here as he wished to? Safe from wiring the money to Mark instead. The other would never accept that, Damen knew that much. Though... "You don't have to worry about your parents dragging you away from Soleil, or them quitting to pay for your house." he started. "If they actually end up doing that, you are welcome...to come to me. All I can offer is my friendship and a spare room that doubles as an office, but if going back really scares you this much...then don't go back." he finished his offer. Yet he knew it was possibly something they needed to think about first.

The demon glanced outside real quick, only to see it was getting later in the evening. The red and orange hues of sunset were unmistakable. "You don't have to answer that right here and now. Take all the time you need. The offer will be open when you want it." he said before he got up and looked at Mark. "It's getting late, what do you say we go find us a restaurant and order ourselves some dinner?" he asked and smiled gently to Mark as he offered his hand to his friend. It was true he didn't really have a completely privacy room for his friend. But if it would help them, the demon would gladly allow them to come live with him. It wasn't like he used the office a whole lot after all and it already had a bed. The room was ever set for guests, why not offer it to Mark as a permanent stay, or as long as he would want to stay.

By Bi Blitz

-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:17 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤④
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

QueenTurnip

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:32 pm
User Image

🧁 My Safety Place is at 1227 Pasadena Housing 🧁 I'm currently nervous and kind of really hungry, skin feels a little tight
        🧁 I'm waiting for my Blind Date 🧁 My clothes are fashionable today

╔═.♥.══════════════╗

Maeve had woken early, if not a bit reluctantly. She had spent the last three days moving and putting together her new home. She was happy to have her small space. Falling asleep in the completed bedroom, in her freshly made bed was her heaven for her. Finally a place to call hers.

She managed to get herself a blind date, still not sure how she managed to accomplish this but she had no complaints so far. Finishing up the rest of a protein bar, Maeve tossed the plastic trash away while she stood against a pillar, idly flipping through her phone. She planned to buy the tickets for herself and her date, if they felt comfortable with that of course.

Maeve was a little worried about tonight. She hoped to end the date early enough so she could escape and find a place to run. She hadn't had enough time to scope out the city and find the safe places to transform. Maeve was not planning on letting others know her secret. Stretching her arms over her head, Maeve tried to shake of the ache in her muscles. These symptoms were always the signs that she needed to shift or she would just feel uncomfortable and anxious.

╚══════════════.♥.═╝

🧁Profile🧁

Out of Cheerios
Hope this is an okay start :3 it's a little short but I got called into work on my days off >.>

Bag
On Person: $100
Bank: $900
Items: Android Phone, Headphones, Pen & Pencil, Pad of Paper, Protein Bars, Black & Red Lipstick

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
:3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:32 pm
User Image

”The man who has no imagination has no wings.” - Muhammad Ali

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist / The Smoothie Palace Barista - Cashier

The weeks that came by after her meeting with Mel had been stressful for the most part, the only remembrance from the interaction being a compilation of piano musical scores. It was as if Kristine was able to see a piece of Zora's life through that item. Nonetheless, several of her online class subjects required her to submit a few projects and there was homework involved as well. Thankfully, she was able to finish all of them in a span of a few weeks, despite the fact that she ended up lacking sleep. Not good for her health. It was only when she was able to accomplish her academic work that she was able to get enough sleep.

On this day, on her second blind date, she could only hope and pray that she wouldn't screw up. Her outfit was casual, bringing only her messenger bag as she biked her way to the aquarium, though there was some traffic involved, which was frustrating. Her green eyes finally took notice of whom she should meet for the event.

“Hey. Sorry if I'm late. Unavoidable traffic jams,” Kristine explained as she hopped out her bike. The human girl made sure that her bike was parked securely before approaching the young lady.

Mood: praying for success
Company: her blind date
Money: $50.00 (Wallet - after various expenses) ; $1200.00 (Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
QueenTurnip

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

QueenTurnip

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:07 am
User Image

🧁 My Safety Place is at 1227 Pasadena Housing 🧁 I'm currently nervous and kind of really hungry, skin feels a little tight
        🧁 I'm with my Blind Date🧁 My clothes are fashionable today

╔═.♥.══════════════╗

The sound of a bike approaching had Maeve looking up. Seeing a teenager ride up smiling her way made her think this was her date. Standing to a straighter position as she got closer, finally Maeve gave a shy friendly wave as she was soon getting off her bike, with the first sentence exchanged between the two. “Hey. Sorry if I'm late. Unavoidable traffic jams.”

Maeve shook her head, “No, not late at all, just on time.” Maeve could feel lips quivering in nervousness, too shy to give genuine wide smiles so she refrained with a conscious half-smile.

“So, uhm, I was going to wait to see what you wanted to do about the tickets, if you wanted to split or let me treat you?

╚══════════════.♥.═╝

🧁Profile🧁

Out of Cheerios
By the way, my work schedule for the week is this so you know when I'm busy (it changes weekly and subject to change, I work in management so I'm pretty much on call, all times are PST); S 12pm-4, M 2pm-9, T 12:30pm-9, W 2pm-9, TH 3pm-9, F 2pm-9pm.

Bag
On Person: $100
Bank: $900
Items: Android Phone, Headphones, Pen & Pencil, Pad of Paper, Protein Bars, Black & Red Lipstick

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces