Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earth's Demise || Post-Apocalyptic Master-Slave Yaoi RP

Back to Guilds

Gay, Post-Apocalyptic, Cataclysmic, Sadomasochistic Mad World 

Tags: Yaoi, Master and Slave, Post Apocalyptic, Dystopia 

Reply Earth Died Screaming
Shoot the s**t - OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:03 am
Rhine Jive Click
I was reading on mobile and seem to have somehow accidentally posted a topic in St. Vier's domain (???!) I can't seem to entirely delete it, which is annoying xp

So, sorry about that.

I was so confused because it like, had no name to click and then I couldn't find the delete button lmao! It's all gone now♥  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:25 pm
Hey guys!! Just a little note that I'll be away for a week. I'm going to try and have all replies done before I leave and if I have any time while I'm gone I'll make an attempt to reply ; v ;/ I don't know my wifi situation in Oregon.  

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:18 pm
Kitty_Mew
Hey guys!! Just a little note that I'll be away for a week. I'm going to try and have all replies done before I leave and if I have any time while I'm gone I'll make an attempt to reply ; v ;/ I don't know my wifi situation in Oregon.

Sure thing! Enjoy your week out smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:54 pm
Hey. I'm not going to be able to post Cade until tomorrow, which I think puts me one day over the limit. So I just wanted to let Starv know. Sorry 'bout dat

Starving Dog

C l e a r b r e e z e

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:46 pm
C l e a r b r e e z e
Hey. I'm not going to be able to post Cade until tomorrow, which I think puts me one day over the limit. So I just wanted to let Starv know. Sorry 'bout dat

Starving Dog

Hey just wanna let you know I will be a bit late to reply. Things have been a bit sketch on my end  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:20 am
Starving Dog
C l e a r b r e e z e

Starving Dog

Hey just wanna let you know I will be a bit late to reply. Things have been a bit sketch on my end

Thanks for letting me know!  

C l e a r b r e e z e

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:37 am
My only characters that haven't replied in a while are stuck waiting for other people to reply. (Not Ikuto, but the rest of the inactive ones. I know Kitty is enjoying a well deserved vacation wink ) Ayluin, Seimei (and Yuki from my friend) are waiting for the others to finish the day/night etc. Drathir (hiding xD) is in wait till a party continues but he'll be able to continue soon. Once Kitty is back if the rest replies soon after as well smile One of the reasons Sky and I made 2 characters that stay away from others, we always end up stuck waiting. sweatdrop

It's okay, but just a headsup why they aren't active. They are def not forgotten and I am eager to continue each and everyone of them! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:37 pm
I returned yesterday! Working on catching up on replies now! Super sorry for the wait while I was on my trip!  

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:11 am
Kitty_Mew
I returned yesterday! Working on catching up on replies now! Super sorry for the wait while I was on my trip!

Don't worry about it! Did you have fun? smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:52 pm
mura is open for interaction and is looking for someone to claim.  

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:30 am
Rhun Tolihzeh
Kitty_Mew

I did! The unexpected flight cancellation was not so fun but the trip overall was lovely and full of pretty places!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:17 pm
Kitty_Mew
Rhun Tolihzeh
Kitty_Mew

I did! The unexpected flight cancellation was not so fun but the trip overall was lovely and full of pretty places!!

That is good! Glad you had fun ^-^  

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:10 pm
Phew!
My master is finally done, if anyone would like to play with him whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:32 pm
Hello everyone, sorry I haven't been very active passed few days. I'm sick and sleeping a lot. The one person waiting for my reply, Loveless, knows. I'm getting a bit better and will try to get a reply out tomorrow. But I'm still here and still active, I've just been unwell.  

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

phantom-wired

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:32 am
yo newbie here~
thought i'd introduce myself, i'm phantom
i work full time and i'm on est
i'm usually around on weekdays and tend to disappear on weekends (though sometimes i'll be here)
stoked to jump in :>  
Earth Died Screaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces