Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Lilac Spa and Relaxation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:51 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November3rdFriday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:34 pm
Sora Kitsu
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kitsu ran as fast as he could through the rain. He wanted to get out of the rain as fast as he possibly could. He also wanted to make sure his bagel was still warm, and that his tea was still hot. He then also had some cookies for later on. When he got to the Spa, the doors were still locked. He punched in the code, and opened the doors. He disabled the alarm, and started what he needed to start for the day. His pants were wet though. Damn, He would have to work in them until they became less wet.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

[[OOC: ]]

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:04 pm

November4thSaturday

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:35 pm

November5thSunday

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:19 pm
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
ⓂⓄⓇⒾ ⒶⒺⒸⒾⒹⒶ ❀
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MOOD: angry at herself ✦ WITH: no one ✦ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: lol no

With her phone set at an alarm to alert her to return to the morgue, Mori didn't feel like running over to take care of the dead today. She only forced herself out of work, remembering her turning her gaze to see the dreadful witch leaving the house after getting what she needed in the middle of the night. She knew then that her eyes and ears were an extension of the witch's now, and whatever she did see and hear was something she needed to be careful of.

It was another rainy day, and having the baggy cheap raincoat donned upon her, she didn't even look even slightly attractive. Her haggard eyes appeared like she could just keel over and lay on the pavement like a wet, haplessly strewn bag in the rain. The demon can only wish that she wasn't so depend on alcohol and she would have avoided the blurry night that she care only remember pieces of. But why her? There were other customers there that appeared far more capable of doing the job. Mori ran her frigid cold hand through her sleek, dusty silver hair and sighed roughly through her gritted teeth.

Currently she was in her small car, with the heat blowing against her chilly form and the speakers playing her mellow playlist through her phone. Her hazel eyes shifted towards the playlist when she was at a stop, turning off her music and groaned audibly after hitting her head gently on the wheel.

"Stupid stupid... How am I going to do this? I don't even remotely act flattering..."
The shadowy monster within blubbered from her visage, then began to drive again when the light had switch to green. With a small squeak of the tires, she heard the sound of her car's wheels run through small puddles over the sound of pattering rain.

She has been binge spending while she was out of course, already purchased herself a bunch of junk food and even planned to buy tubs of ice cream once she decided to head home for the night. Driving in silence, she came to see the familiar sign that she often saw during her drives, the Lilac spa that she never found herself going to since she was so damn frugal. Maybe she should just drown herself in one of the hot tubs? Nah. Maybe just a dip will suffice.

Peering about and having found a parking space, she carefully swerved in between the lines with her blinkers on, then hopped out of her car and into the rain once she saw that she parked sufficiently for her driving prowess. Mori tugged her raincoat's hood slightly to prevent any soakage for her hair, then sauntered over to the spa's doors to head in inside.

Immediately, she was greeting by warm colors and the decor looked inviting to even a cold individual like Mori. She obviously looked confused though, since she never has set her foot in here before. Maybe she should just wait until someone decided to guide her on what kind of packages this establishment can offer.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:35 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

Having come in just a few minutes before Mori, Anna had just sat down in her office when she heard the door open. "Kitsu, is that you?" She leans slightly to see who was there. Seeing someone who was noticeably NOT her receptionist, she gets up and heads into the lobby. "Hello!" She says, a broad smile on her face.

She sits down at the front desk and starts typing away at the computer, logging in and getting the necessary programs running. "I'm Anna. I run this spa, and...is there any service in particular that you were looking for?" She turns to face Mori, still with that smile. Seeing her bundled up in all those clothes, Anna raises an eyebrow. "Feeling cold? I'd suggest the hot tub. I'll join you if you want to hear more about what we offer here. And I'll bill you once you're done here for the day. Do you have a bathing suit?" Preparing for the response of "no", she goes around the corner, returning with two suits, one for each of them. "It seems to be a slow day, so I'll join you for a bit. Maybe tell you some other things we offer here." She holds out one of the suits for Mori to take and, once she has, heads into her office, where she quickly changes clothes. She then gestures for Mori to follow her. "Well, come on. Unless you'd rather do something else."

Invidere

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:51 pm
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
ⓂⓄⓇⒾ ⒶⒺⒸⒾⒹⒶ ❀
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MOOD: angry at herself ✦ WITH: anna ✦ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: lol no

It seemed like clockwork since one woman approached her immediately at the sound of her entering. Automatically, Mori managed to stammer a hello in response to the greeting before she pretty much watches the spa owner run about busily and before she knew it, handed her a swimsuit. It's not like she can just leave now that she was recommended something by the spa owner herself. Shrugging lightly, the youthful looking woman headed into the changing room to get changed into the spa's rented out suits. Yeah, it was definitely going to cost her money for this, but she never shopped for bathing suits before. Once changed, she awkwardly tugged at the waistline and sauntered over to follow after Anna.

"I never thought I would be in a place like this but lately, I guess work has been stressful." She commented while walking through the establishment, on the way to the hot tubs. Was it really that hot though? Maybe like lava even? Hopefully she didn't break in the water or she might have a difficult time climbing out of the tub itself.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:13 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Well, then this is the place for you to sit down and relax." In her swimsuit and gloves, she leads Mori back to the hot tubs. There she has Mori wait a few minutes as she turns them on, letting them warm up. Of course, she had no knowledge of the nature of Mori's curse, just as Mori had none of Anna's. Once she deems the tubs warm enough, she motions for Mori to go in first. "After you." She keeps her smile on the whole time, and even helps Mori into the tub, during which she feels the chill of Mori's porcelain skin even through her gold-plated gloves. "Wow, you really do need a hot tub...hopefully this helps..." Once the customer is in, Anna joins her, sinking up to her collarbone into the warm, bubbling water. "Ahh...this feels good...I hope it does to you as well. What's your name, by the way? So that I can put something in the books later."

Invidere

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:51 pm
ⓂⓄⓇⒾ ⒶⒺⒸⒾⒹⒶ ❀
MOOD: angry at herself ✦ WITH: anna ✦ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: lol no

So they were in the tub, her icy cold body made the heated water steamier than expected since it was trying its best to warm her frigid body. Still, at least she felt warm. If only she can stay in this forever, it wasn't like her body was going to prune anyways. "Oh. So this is what a hot tub is like." Mori commented with small delight in her tone, sinking a little bit lower in her seat so the water level went up just below her chin.

When the owner of the establishment asked her for her name though, Mori raised her her attention to the other in the hot tub with her. "Oh. It's Mori. Mori Aecida. Didn't think you put a log down for anyone who visits. I am so new to this." She chuckles lightly, feeling a bit flushed out of embarrassment. "So what else do you offer here, I mean, it seems like there are more things. It all looks interesting." Mori commented with slight interest in her tone, while peering around through the mist formed by her body temperature and the water itself.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:57 am
User Image
Anna Askr

"Oh, yes, we need to keep a good record of our customers. A standard business practice, keeping track of what business you're performing." She relaxes for another moment, listening to Mori speak. "Well then, nice to meet you, Mori. As for what else we do here...I like to think we have the works. Hot tubs, saunas, mud baths, massages, and more. You name it, we provide it. Though I must admit, the massages aren't quite as satisfying as they should be." She holds up her hands. "The touch of smooth skin helps add to that. But instead people get these gloves. I really need to get a masseuse..." Putting her hands back down, she glances towards Mori. "Any of those sound interesting? Or maybe something else strikes your fancy. I'd also be willing to give you a massage right here and now, if you want one."

Invidere

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:32 am
ⓂⓄⓇⒾ ⒶⒺⒸⒾⒹⒶ ❀
MOOD: "wow look at the bubbles" ✦ WITH: anna ✦ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: lol no

Tilting her head to the side, Mori didn't honestly know why the woman wore the gloves into the hot tub. Lightly wringing the heavily soaked hair of hers, she proceeded to wrap the long strands of dusty-colored hair around her neck like a scarf while listening to Anna speak. They spoke of massages, saunas, mud baths even. Her pale hazel hues twinkled with delight, or maybe it was the hidden glowing eyes underneath the guise of her shell. She clasped her hands, eagerly thinking of what she should do first because she felt no restraint on spending today.

"That sounds delightful, but it's sad that there isn't a masseuse around. Do you normally get odd complaints from visitors because of those gloves?" Mori chuckled lightly after her question, then waved off her hand as if she was swaying them away. "Don't think that I think it's weird or strange to have gloves on during a massage session. I'm quite curious to the comments of how the massage is around here." She chimed cheerfully then, tilting her head slightly to the side as some strands of her long hair slipped away from the wrapping, dropping into the pool of hot water limply.

To be honest, she was interested in a mud bath. It has been awhile since she had dunked herself in some mud, but she didn't think they provided something like that in a spa. Maybe she should have come here earlier since that might just remind her of home a bit. "I would love to try out the mud bath, isn't that good for... Er." Pondering for a moment, Mori brought her index finger up to her lips while looking up and towards the right, obviously emoting her thoughts before having the information click into place. "Your skin? Or was it for calming? Ahaha, look at me. I should just ask you, you're the professional here." She covered her mouth as she laughed shortly, feeling giddy that she felt like she was treating herself well. Perhaps she should go out for clothing shopping, or maybe purchase herself another book to add to the giant pile already accumulating on her living room table.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:43 am
User Image
Anna Askr

"They can be calming, yeah, but they are also a bit therapeutic. Basically, they help clean up your skin. Kind of strange, considering what mud is, but hey, if it works, then it works. I just have to keep an eye on people when they're in it. Wouldn't want them to start wrestling in the mud, now would we?" She laughs for a moment at that. "And I haven't received a complaint from people about my massages, though I just feel that it could be better if I could actually touch them. But, as it stands, I can't. Not with my hands, at least."

She sits in the tub for another few minutes, closing her eyes for a little bit of that, then focuses her attention back on Mori. "You mentioned that you want to go to the mud baths? Well, we can certainly do that. I can show you where they are. Would you rather have some time to yourself there, or...?"

Invidere

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:08 am
ⓂⓄⓇⒾ ⒶⒺⒸⒾⒹⒶ ❀
MOOD: "yep. there are bubbles." ✦ WITH: anna ✦ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: lol no

Humming softly to herself, Mori then noticed that she was being responded to and immediately stopped her wordless notes. If she was left unattended, she might just lay in the bottom of the pool for awhile and probably frighten someone. She thought to not do that, just to prevent any heart attacks. "To be honest, I'll try that later. I really like the hot tubs here, Anna." She responded softly, then let her arms cross over each other to perch them on the wall of the tub. The surface of that was cold, but at least the rest of her body was warm enough to feel sluggish - almost as if she felt like napping right about now.

"I remember there was a spa somewhere I visited a while ago. It was quite different compared to here, but I never experienced it myself." Speaking as she was recollecting some memories left buzzing in her thoughts, she then turned her attention back to the present. Anna was still there, probably trying to offer her the best options in their spa so they can get as much payment as possible. Naturally, the demon didn't expect the woman to be actually interested in what she had to say. It just felt nice to mumble out whatever came to her head, at least to someone instead of the bodies of the deceased.

"So how do you fare as the owner of this spa? I never really wandered too far from my routine of working and going out to drink, so I don't really notice how the businesses go in StarCreek. Maybe this is a good step away from my daily alcohol consumption." She joked lightly for the last sentence, since it's not like she can give up her liking for alcoholic beverages - even if it was the source of her current troubles at the moment.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:45 am
User Image
Anna Askr

Anna listens to what Mori has to say. Though her interest didn't rise much over her typical approach to customers, it was still present there. Mori's statement about the other spa raises Anna's curiosity. She was always looking for more ways to attract customers, so there might be an idea there. "Hmm...how was that other spa different? Did they offer something that I'm not? If so, I might need to look into it..."

The spa owner pauses for a few moments, thinking on Mori's question, then answers. "I think it's going well enough. Winter doesn't really seem like the time that a lot of people come here, so business isn't as booming as I'd normally like. Might have to do with the fact that people tend to want to be more warmly dressed at this point in time, and they can't very well do that here. And being in here is certainly better for you than drowning yourself in booze, I would think. Plus, I'm not complaining about getting a little more income." She laughs for a moment, then speaks up again. "So tell me about yourself, Mori. Where you work, what kinds of things do you do...things like that. We're here, might as well hold a conversation, right?"

Invidere

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:25 pm
ⓂⓄⓇⒾ ⒶⒺⒸⒾⒹⒶ ❀
MOOD: "yep. there are bubbles." ✦ WITH: anna ✦ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: lol no

Shifting back to reality while her pensive mind occasionally flicked back to the blurry memories of last night, Mori's hazel eyes looked upon Anna and uttered a slightly audible noise of acknowledgment before putting her memory of the other spa she remembered. "Oh, the spa. Well, they surely didn't provide swimsuits to their customers, they had an area where it was gender segregated and everyone was in the nude. For each respective gender, they had wash basins and herbal hot tubs. Also, a steam room. Then you can wear the spa's given clothes and relax in the unsegregated rooms where these heat rooms are there for sweating. I heard those heat rooms sometimes have herbs or red clay for added beneficial effects." Placing her hand over her mouth, she sputtered a hearty chuckle since it must not be the norm around here to have that kind of establishment. It was a Korean spa that she had heard of when she was just wandering the shadows in those days. A passing conversation pretty much revealed to her what the spa had to offer.

"Hmm, I'd think you'd get more customers during winter. It's just so warm here." She tittered lightly as she adjusted her fallen strands of hair back around her neck so it wouldn't clog up any drains in this hot tub. "I guess each of their own... Oh. I guess I'll drop by whenever I feel like I want a drink but I have work the next day." Mori responded calmly, placing her hand on her own cheek to feel that her skin was still cold as ice, even if she had dunked herself in this tub for minutes now.

Straightening up once she was asked about herself, the youthful-looking demon sputtered a slight laugh of nervousness and rubbing the back of her nape. It's not like every day the coroner of StarCreek shared what she did for a living. It must be lowkey disturbing to some if anything. "I work at the hospital, as the sole coroner... It's probably the reason why I smelled of chemicals before I jumped into this tub here, haha. Sorry about that." She excused herself with a gentle apologetic bow, then turned her head away from Anna bashfully.

"I was thinking after this nice spa visit, I was going to shop for a couple of exciting books to read. Then on the way home, I'll buy tubs of ice cream I always wanted." Humming in thought, Mori was back to organizing her schedule left in her thoughts before shifting her attention back to the spa owner with a warm smile. "How about you? I'm sure you don't keep yourself in this spa all day, even if sitting in the hot tub is very pleasant." She inquired out of curiosity, resting her head on her open palm where her elbow rested on the ledge of the hot tub wall.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces