Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Obyvatelé Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serene ShangriLa

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦

❖ 𝕰́𝖑𝖊́𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖊 '𝕬𝖓𝖙𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊' 𝕬𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖚𝖒𝖊 ❖

♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦

𝓔𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓮 :- 𝒜𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒽𝑒𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝐻𝓎𝓅𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓏𝑒𝒹

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓼 :- 𝒪 𝐵 𝒴 𝒱 𝒜 𝒯 𝐸 𝐿 𝐸́ 𝒫 𝒜 𝑅 𝒦

𝓐𝓬𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 :- 𝒥𝑜𝓍𝑒𝒾𝒶

𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓻𝓮 :-

𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓮 :-

𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮 :- 𝒮 𝐸 𝑀 𝐼 - 𝒜 𝒞 𝒯 𝐼 𝒱 𝐸 ~ 𝒯𝒶𝓂𝑒𝒹

╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Éléonore's pupils dilated, her eyes widening when she felt the softness of Joxeia's lips reach the back of her hand. A drawn-out exhalation was released from her lungs, her cheeks all the more reddened. The already quickened hammering of her heart continued to accelerate to the point of her assuming she might undergo a heart attack– however, it wasn't really that horrible. The intense sentiment she was experiencing was phenomenal– appreciably pleasing, to be more precise. She softly giggled as her hand was released; which was a bit disappointing, her senses and the fear that was once present moderately alleviating.

Her eyes interlocked with Joxeia's once more, deeply exploring his for any kind of emotion as she intently listened to his distinctive vocalizing. His answer was too minuscule from her perspective, she longed to know more than that but decided to not question further, for the reply was dark as it is. Concern clouded her gaze, which was then altered back to nervousness when it was her time to explain the origin of her residing in this area.

Her faintly trembling hands elevated to make sure that her hair piece was properly held in place, lips parting. "F-familial issues...," she muttered, eyebrows knitting. "To shorten the interminable story, my...'dearest' mother was going to randomly espouse me– sell me to a noble-born man of an opulent family for affluence," she chewed on the raw skin of her bottom lip, her body shifting a bit nearer to his. "Had I not absquatulated on the eve of the wedding day...I would most probably be stuck in the worst of conditions," she derisively chortled, eyes crinkling in an antagonizing sneer. Her hands clutched a handful of her skirt, a lenghtened sigh bursting out of her lips. "..And..here I am!"

{O.O.C :- Hmm, great idea! Let's do so. ^_^}

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Exitiium

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:03 am

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●
Jᴏxᴇɪᴀ.

His sensitive hearing could pick up the Girl's quickening heartbeat, and he felt a sort of satisfaction from her reaction to his touch. He met her gaze steadily, his hues glint with a modicum of amusement as he noted her reaction.

He could detect the concern from the girl but he decided to swiftly disregard it. He was not going to discuss his burden with any of these people. It was all fine and dandy until people realized the full potential of his abilities.

"That sounds like a terrible burden. And very old mannered. Back then running away would result in severe punishment. I was never in favor of such things." He spoke, his tone calm as he expressed the words carefully, his unruly accent making his R's and L's roll off in a lilting manner that had men and women swooning.

No matter what he did, the accent wouldn't go away. It seems the source was truly attempting to make his life far more difficult than they should.

At the sight of her mood slowly deteriorating He decided it was safer to change the subject, tilting his head as a gush of wind passed over them. He lowered his eyes to see a soft petal at their feet, bending down to pick it up.

"Don't be bitter. It's our misfortunes that make us grow." He murmured, the petal in his palm transforming slowly into a single rose at the peak of its life. He caressed one of the petals, feeling the soft hum of the pleased flower before he offered it to the girl.

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕ Tʜᴇ Pᴀʀᴋ.
Mᴏᴏᴅ : Cᴀʟᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜꜱ.
Wɪᴛʜ﹕ Èʟᴇ́oɴᴏʀᴇ
Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ ﹕ Jᴇᴀɴꜱ﹐ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙʟᴜᴇ. Dʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱʜɪʀᴛ ﹐ʟᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʙᴏᴏᴛꜱ.

Serene ShangriLa

BeanInABarrel

Wheezing Wildcat

21,800 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Serene ShangriLa

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:26 am

♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦

𝓔𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓮 :- 𝒜𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹 ~ 𝐻𝓎𝓅𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓏𝑒𝒹

She released a mild gasp, eyes darting between both the elegant rose that was presented to her by the alluring gentleman and his eccentric yet infatuating lavender hues. Her lips were slightly parted in astonishment, fingers warily brushing against the petals before grabbing a gentle hold of the rose altogether. A multiplicity of emotions caused her body to shudder– she was completely overwhelmed.

Why was she feeling like that? Why was he making her feel like that? Her free hand attempted to cover both her cheeks, trying to conceal the evident vermeil tint that rivals that of a tomato. She just encountered him about approximately an hour ago so...why? Every small detail about him– seemed to make her hazy.

"I– um..," she stuttered, awkwardly giggling, "I...how?" she questioned, the back of her hand still fruitlessly striving to cover both of her cheeks.

Exitiium

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:46 pm

Jᴏxᴇɪᴀ.

He knew it was stupid. Attracting attention to himself would be unwise, especially with the extent of his 'talent'. He said nothing for now, the woman's reaction causing a rush of satisfaction course through him.

He could tell the girl was questioning her reactions to him, but he was unbothered. He simply tilted his head some, as if waiting for her to come to terms with what he's just done.

He found the attempt to hide her blush somewhat endearing-- She was a gentle girl with a delicate spirit. It was something he hardly encountered nowadays. Gone with the fair maidens of extreme manners and proper behaviour. Now it was just a mess all over.

"It's a secret, and I'd appreciate if it could be our secret as well."
He replied calmly, offering her the faintest of smiles. The corners of his lips curved up some and the ghost of a dimple showed over his left cheek as he met her gaze with his piercing gaze.

"Now now, no need for such shock. You'll get used to it." He murmured, glancing at her briefly to measure her reaction as he spoke further about performing magic in front of the girl in question.

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕ Tʜᴇ Pᴀʀᴋ.
Mᴏᴏᴅ﹕Cᴀʟᴍ.
Wɪᴛʜ﹕ Èʟᴇ́oɴᴏʀᴇ
Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ ﹕ Jeαɴѕ, dαrĸ вlυe. Dreѕѕ ѕнιr т, leαтнer jαcĸeт αɴd мιlιтαry вooтѕ.

BeanInABarrel

Wheezing Wildcat

21,800 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Serene ShangriLa

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:56 am

♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦

𝓔𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓮 :- 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸 ~ 𝐻𝓎𝓅𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓏𝑒𝒹

Her eyes gleamed with delight and elation at how the corners of his mouth lifted, even if it was just a small inch upwards. To her, he seemed like a man of few grins, as he was quite emotionless from the start. Thus, it was definitely an accomplishment she was satisfied with.

His reassurance washed her shock away, snapping her out of her daze. Her free hand fell from its place on her cheeks, pointer finger horizontally resting on her lips in a shushing gesture. "As you wish, m'lord!" she snickered, providing a wink. "Consider me your confidential assistant!" she humorously remarked with a simper.

"This was...breathtaking. I'm genuinely fascinated!" she softly squealed, interlocking both of her hands together while carefully making sure the rose wasn't damaged. She snorted at her childish antics, her simper stretching further as her gaze fixated on his unique, intense irises once more. She has always wondered if he suffered from visual impairments, she has never seen such eyes...maybe she should ask about it eventually. The current thing that was greatly rousing her interest was the enlightenment she was receiving about his magic abilities. Her expression lit up, "Are you some kind of necromancer?" she queried, gingerly toying with the petals of the rose.

Exitiium

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:23 am

Jᴏxᴇɪᴀ.

He felt amusement bubbling within him at the Girl's positive acceptance of his antics. He kept his facial features blank, however, as he watched her with a certain amount of satisfaction with her swift adjustment.

He noted the way she was gently treating his creation, silently wondering what was going through her mind at the moment. Had he been better at reading and understanding emotion, he would have an easier time with her, who despite being such an honest little thing, he still had trouble deciphering such things.

"Have you never seen magic before?" He inquired calmly, meeting her gaze quite easily. He held no qualms for embarrassment or shame. When someone is the personification of Creation, it was very difficult to to have things to be embarrassed of.

"No. Mages and warlocks acquire their powers through work and research. I was born from magic. I was created to contain it. It has been a part of me since I was a young one." He replied to her question, tilting his head some. "Some magic can be learned. Some cannot. In order to be truly powerful you must have innate powers. It's how you survive." He continued, his hues darkening with memories of Xipharus and Geara, running through the fields of the First Realm. Geara lecturing him for his inability to open his heart. Geara approaching him in tears and begging him to seal her away as well and let her dream for all eternity.

"Otherwise, you just get sucked into the darkness."

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕ Tʜᴇ Pᴀʀᴋ.
Mᴏᴏᴅ : Cᴀʟᴍ.
Wɪᴛʜ﹕ Èʟᴇ́oɴᴏʀᴇ
Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ ﹕ Jᴇᴀɴs﹐ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙʟᴜᴇ. Dʀᴇss sʜɪʀᴛ ﹐ʟᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʙᴏᴏᴛs.

BeanInABarrel

Wheezing Wildcat

21,800 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Serene ShangriLa

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:30 am

♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦

𝓔𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓮 :- 𝒢𝓊𝒾𝓁𝓉𝓎 ~ 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓇𝓃𝑒𝒹

She merely gave a soft shake of her head as a no to his question. Her mother kept her locked in her room too much for her to experience the sight of wizardry and the like. She attentively listened to his continuation, keen hums escaping her lips every now and then to show that she was indeed earnestly hearing what he had to say.

The curiosity and great interest only seemed to increase ten-fold. He...he was technically the magic itself?! Her whole being was filled with surprise, her eyes expressing silent wonderment. Frankly, it left her jealous. She was just a trivial human– she never possessed something special or unique such as this, even though she greatly longed to be particular, one way or another.

Her expression instantaneously changed to that of immense fret. His usually unexpressive eyes, with some slight, occasional emotions, is completely swarmed with gloom. She shivered at how sharp the last statement came out of his lips.

Has she reopened wounds...? "A-are you alright, Joxeia?" she questioned, her irises frightfully concerned. She converted the rose from her right hand to her left in order to gently touch the back of his hand. "M-my deepest apologies! I never meant to bring unwanted thoughts into your mind!" she apologized, guilt and anxiety gradually blooming inside of her abdomen.

Exitiium

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:11 am

Jᴏxᴇɪᴀ.

He was sinkiing in his own doom and gloom, the face of Geara etched within his mind before he lifted his clouded gaze to stare at her blankly. He blinked, gathering hold of his emotions so the lavender shade became pale once more.

Her touch gave an odd sensation. She was a very delicate human.

He could break her with no effort. He was fearsome. He was the first demon.

Sometimes he was seriously wondering about what happened to humans and their developed sense of danger.

He however took in a soft inhale and took her hand within his own, giving her a gentle squeeze of reassurance.

" Do not fret, child. It is hardly your fault. You're entirely not to blame." He responded quietly, in a way that he hoped would calm her. " I'm quite all right. You just remind me of someone I once knew." He said wistfully, arching a regal eyebrow at the fussy girl before a lopsided quirk of the corner of his lip showed.

"Its refreshing to see someone so caring for another's feelings. Isn't that tiring to do all the time?" He asked with genuine curiousity as he let his head tilt some in silent question.

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕ Tʜᴇ Pᴀʀᴋ.
Mᴏᴏᴅ﹕ Dɪsᴛʀᴇssᴇᴅ.
Wɪᴛʜ﹕ Èʟᴇ́ɴᴏʀᴇ
Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ ﹕ Jᴇᴀɴꜱ﹐ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙʟᴜᴇ. Dʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱʜɪʀᴛ ﹐ʟᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʙᴏᴏᴛꜱ.

BeanInABarrel

Wheezing Wildcat

21,800 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Serene ShangriLa

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:05 am

♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦

𝓔𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓮 :- 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉 ~ 𝒢𝓁𝑒𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓁

She watched how his irises shifted from one state to another with a heavy heart. She wanted to figure out how to alleviate the stress from his mind once and for all. Seeing someone, especially him, in such a state always saddens her to no end. The suffocating weight on her chest vanished once she felt his hand enveloping her own, squeezing reassuringly. A sincere smile immediately covered her upset frown.

"Ah...I see," she softly murmured, tightly squeezing his hand back. Still, there were still bits of regret...maybe if she hadn't somehow reminded him of that certain person, he wouldn't have felt this pain, yes? She brushed off the thought, watching as the corner of his lips raised once more. A large beam was plastered on her face, giggles vibrating out of her vocal folds. "I am not a child!" she jokingly proclaimed, her lips pursing into a childish pout. Her facade was promptly broken, her chest moving in rhythm with her gentle laughs at her silliness.

She hummed at his enquiry. "It definitely is not," she replied, "it personally makes me feel...content, buoyant...it's– it's just an amazing sensation to experience someone's happiness...I cannot just sit still if a person is having a mental breakdown!" she chuckled, her thumb caressing his hand as she thought of more interpretations. "And, you will feel loved in return," she added, "when you exhibit your care to the naked eye...everyone will feel deep affection towards you...and it is a very nice sensation, really,"

"There is more to it than you think...but it will be a very long list!" she enunciated, twirling the rose in her left hand.

Exitiium

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:26 am

Jᴏxᴇɪᴀ.

He could sense bits of guilt still simmering over the surface, but he let that slide. She will have to understand that it wasn't her fault some way, and it would be on her own time and comprehension ability.

At her remark of not being a child he let a choked sound that would have been a snort had he been used to making such a sound. "How old are you again? I would estimate mere two decades at most, Oh Young One! When you reach the one thousand or so you may be a bit of an adult." He exclaimed with a hoarse sound to express his utter amusement with the idea of the girl being a "Not child."

How much life force could be in one child? He wondered. He's never felt this lively even on his first days on this newly built universe. It was always Xipherus. The explorer. Geara, the investigator. They went on adventures in the never ending fields, discovering and creating new things as they went, always bringing home new creatures and herbs for him to enjoy as well.

He snapped out of it. What was with him and the rememberance of his siblings? It seemed as if this place reminded him of his past far more than it should have.

"So you're telling me you're letting everyone know how you're feeling and you're just kind because it feels good?" He asked, his expression doubtful and his tone disbelieving. "People are far too destructive for that kind of treatment." He muttered, his thumb absent-mindedly brushing across her palm gently, tracing across the pale skin before he sighed out.

"You're far too kind. As people say nowadays.. 'Special cookie' ? " He said with a bit of a question, slightly amused with the girl's lively attitude.

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕ Tʜᴇ Pᴀʀᴋ.
Mᴏᴏᴅ﹕Sᴇʀᴇɴᴇ﹐ ʏᴇᴛ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜs .
Wɪᴛʜ﹕ Èʟᴇ́oɴᴏʀᴇ

[Ooc: How're you doing? I really like Eleonore. She's super sweet. Good job on building her characteristics. ]

BeanInABarrel

Wheezing Wildcat

21,800 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Serene ShangriLa

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:22 am

♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦

She dramatically gasped, placing her left hand on her chest as if offended. "Two decades! Oh, I beg to differ! That is complete rubbish!"she puffed her cheeks, her brows knitting in feigned agitation. She angrily muttered under her breath, eyes rolling before breaking out in laughter, her voice filled with mirth.

Her expression melted into a serene one, occasional giggles bursting out of her lips. It has definitely been a while since she has laughed this much, and she enjoyed every millisecond. She inched closer to him, bumping her shoulder with his as she enjoyed the feeling of his thumb tracing the skin of her hand. Her mother would've probably chastised her for being this close to a male.

She listened to his words once her laughter completely died down, humming once more. "I firmly believe that, any kind of person deserves to be loved. Everyone should experience how warmth feels like..no matter how 'destructive' they are," she smiled at her utterance, blowing some of the bangs sticking to her forehead.

She snorted at his next reply, releasing a small 'aww'. "You think I'm a special cookie? I'm so flattered, how nice of you!" she giggled, a slight teasing tone gracing her voice. Nevertheless, she still couldn't suppress the heat that crept up her cheeks.

{O.O.C :- I'm over here squealing at how adorable this is! Ahaha. ^_^ Other than that, all fine and dandy! How're you? ^^ D'aw, thank you so much! I can say the same for Joxeia! I swear I was attracted when I first read his character sheet, and I'm really enjoying his reactions! It's just too adorable! whee }

Exitiium

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:09 am

Jᴏxᴇɪᴀ.

"So you're saying you're actually an ancient all powerful witch that wants to kidnap me for my stunning good looks and unwavering charm." He stated dryly, but his hues glinted with his amusement at the girl's joy. He felt a certain giddy coil beginning to form within his depths. The girl was truly something of nature he's never encountered with such intensity since Geara's.

His senses tingled when he heard her laugh. It was something that unexpectedly made him feel an urge to make her laugh once more. When she bumped their shoulders together he stared at her, completely baffled with the gesture. He was at a loss of words at the sight of her so openly communicating.

"Don't flatter yourself. The only reason you're a cookie to begin with is because you're too small to size up to anything else." He teased, but his tall cheekbones were tinted in the faintest of shades of crimson. He wasn't used to such teasing. People were usually threatened by him far too much.

He cocked his head some, taking a look around the park before he leaned in to murmur. "But yes, quite special."

[Ooc: He's not adorable, he'sa fearsome warrior that shed the blood of thousands. -Manly face.- Kidding though, Joxeia is ******** adorable. He's that grumpy cat that will scratch out your eyeballs and then lick them to make you feel better. xD Also, did you see the enterance post to his home? It was comical how irritated he was. )

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕ Tʜᴇ Pᴀʀᴋ.
Mᴏᴏᴅ﹕Aᴍᴜsᴇᴅ.
Wɪᴛʜ﹕ Èʟᴇ́oɴᴏʀᴇ

BeanInABarrel

Wheezing Wildcat

21,800 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Serene ShangriLa

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:52 am

♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦

A smirk stretched her lips, gaze wandering all over for a second before meeting his. "Well, m'lord, I cannot lie about that!" she snickered, her side sore from the severe fits of laughter she was emitting. Another chuckle escaped once she noticed the befuddled look on his face.

Her expression comically fell as his statement reached her ears. "Wha...what did you just say!" she squealed, another pout contorting her lips. "Listen here, you handsome bucko, I assure you I'm very well experienced in martial arts! I can flip you over in a matter of seconds!" she exclaimed, her gaze softening at the sight of his reddening cheeks.

She grinned at his following comment, gently placing the rose in her left hand beside her on the bench before reaching out and softly, yet somewhat firmly pinching his cheek. "My, my, you're quite special as well, if you ask me!" she simpered, releasing a small titter as she let go of his unfortunate cheek.

{O.O.C :- Heeeell yeah! xD Pffff- hahahah! Oh my God, that's a very accurate description! xD Yes, yes, I did skim through it, I swear I couldn't stop squealing at his mannerisms from the start! If I was in Eleonore's place I doubt I would've stopped squeezing him in millions upon millions of hugs! My gosh whee }

Exitiium

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:25 pm

Jᴏxᴇɪᴀ.

He let a small sound to express his amusement with her inability to deny wanting to kidnap him. At her reaction to his remark on her size he almost choked on her following statement.

"I think whatever drugs you're on are taking their course,
My lady."
He said with an extremely serious expression before he delivered a wink.

"Agh." He groaned when his cheek was pinched, making blood rush to his cheek and redden the spot some as he stared at her, his bottom lip poking out some as he puffed his cheeks.

"You're mean, abusing my stunningly handsome face like that. Hmph." He muttered, rubbing the spot before he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Feeling quite comfortable, are we, Cookie?" He questioned jokingly, his lips curved upwards faintly as his expression softened some from its usual rigid expression of nothingness.

[Ooc: He's so cute, I know. I always find something charming about the silent types. Plus you're boosting his ego right now.]

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕ Tʜᴇ Pᴀʀᴋ.
Mᴏᴏᴅ﹕ Oᴘᴇɴʟʏ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟғ.
Wɪᴛʜ﹕ Èʟᴇ́oɴᴏʀᴇ

BeanInABarrel

Wheezing Wildcat

21,800 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Serene ShangriLa

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:44 am

♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦

Exhilaration coursed throughout her body as she carried on with wholeheartedly laughing at his jocular remarks. She felt a bit special...hours ago he was utterly stoic, barely showing any kind of emotion except a hint of annoyance and irritability. The sight of him opening up to her like that was marvellous, causing tingling warmth to radiate from her heart. She's sure that if she found him communicating as freely and pleased as he is right now with another individual, she would be downright shaking in extreme jealousy.

She giggled, gaze fixating on both of their, until now, interwoven hands. "Yes...very much so!" she sincerely replied, smiling with cerise cheeks at her supposedly new nickname. She slightly leaned on him, concentrating some of her weight on his shoulders as she fell in comfortable silence. She never wanted this to end, not in the slightest. Her heart would feel empty– was this how attraction felt like..?

{O.O.C :- Yes, ditto! It makes them all the more mysterious, which will definitely cause some kind of attraction. ^_^ Ahahaha, I'm aware! That's what Eleonore loves to do after all!}

Exitiium

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items