Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply ★Ooc
Roleplay Partner Request Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nintendoe Switch

Trash Wife

9,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:46 am
Felfordulas
Nerf This

Morning/Evening/Another time-based greeting,
Stahl is just idling around Nern's Clothing at the moment, I can have him bump into one of them {whether that's figuratively or literally is a bridge to cross later x3 } if you'd like.

O OOO! Since he dosent like fires much, Soleil is clearing out her garden (she loves flower) and is having a bit of a meltdown so she has some flames going on. Not sure which neighborhood your lovely man lives in.. or my Dragon babe is at the Grocery store!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:12 pm
Nerf This

O OOO! Since he dosent like fires much, Soleil is clearing out her garden (she loves flower) and is having a bit of a meltdown so she has some flames going on. Not sure which neighborhood your lovely man lives in.. or my Dragon babe is at the Grocery store!

Hahaha, I like the thought of Stahl immediately jumping at the chance to try and save the dying flowers, but also being terrified by the fact that Soleil could set fire to everything without warning xD
He lives in the Nahri Distrcit, but I'm 100% okay with him getting lost on his way back since he's still new to the area :3

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Nintendoe Switch

Trash Wife

9,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:14 pm
Felfordulas

Hahaha, I like the thought of Stahl immediately jumping at the chance to try and save the dying flowers, but also being terrified by the fact that Soleil could set fire to everything without warning xD
He lives in the Nahri Distrcit, but I'm 100% okay with him getting lost on his way back since he's still new to the area :3

Perfect! This sounds to be a perfect comedy xD I cannot wait to see the interactions that are about to befall!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:23 pm
Nerf This

Perfect! This sounds to be a perfect comedy xD I cannot wait to see the interactions that are about to befall!

Awesome :D
On to some less good news, won't be on for much longer right now to post {gotta head out to take care of some things}, but I'll be back later to send him on the scenic route towards her home ^^

Side note: despite listening to the voice you're using for her, it hasn't been long enough since I've watched Kiznaiver to not hear Chidori's voice xD

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:40 am
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

By the way, Angel and Adrian still need their movie night. I'll probably take him out of the barracks. With the next day change being the 29th.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:05 am
MakinSammiches

I knooooow, lol. I'm very excited for it. I considered making a reply, but all she'd really do would be able to text him an 'okay', and I was piddling around waiting for a chance to write more than that. X'D But whenever you're ready to move him on, let me know!  

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:06 am
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
MakinSammiches

I knooooow, lol. I'm very excited for it. I considered making a reply, but all she'd really do would be able to text him an 'okay', and I was piddling around waiting for a chance to write more than that. X'D But whenever you're ready to move him on, let me know!

Expect a quote from me then. Did she need him to pick her up?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:08 am
MakinSammiches
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
MakinSammiches

He totally can, otherwise, she's gonna have to ride her bike there, lol. Once he's finished up with his meeting and lets her know, she can give him her address. She's probably just been getting ready this whole time, haha.  

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:10 am
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
MakinSammiches
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
MakinSammiches

He totally can, otherwise, she's gonna have to ride her bike there, lol. Once he's finished up with his meeting and lets her know, she can give him her address. She's probably just been getting ready this whole time, haha.

Well, he's actually on his way out. We can just make it so he swung by and picked her up, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:13 am
MakinSammiches
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
MakinSammiches
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
MakinSammiches

Well, he's actually on his way out. We can just make it so he swung by and picked her up, lol.
Ahhh, lol. Okay! Do you want me to make a super short post with her texting him, or you wanna just say it already happened? XD  

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:15 am
GUCCI CAM

Should we have Abella and Dracula still meet up?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:17 pm
So I've been away for awhile and I've come back and have no idea where to place my babies.

Helios

Seok-yeong

Yulian

Fuyu

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

saad caat

Ruthless Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:51 pm
MakinSammiches
GUCCI CAM

yes but i wont be able to respond mondays thru thursdays because of school  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:12 pm
GUCCI CAM
MakinSammiches
GUCCI CAM

yes but i wont be able to respond mondays thru thursdays because of school

Oh it's cool. Education comes first smile  

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Nintendoe Switch

Trash Wife

9,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:08 am
Ninnba

I have one of my babies at the Grocery Store and I have another working in the furniture store if you'd like one of them to meet. It does not matter to me!

★Ooc

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff