Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Nerns' Clothing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:07 pm
User Image

xxxx❁ ♔ Ⓨukari Ⓚoizumi ♔ ❁xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▃ ▂ ▁

While Yukari was waiting for the process to be done, she was watching Vivi roaming around the store like a curious girl she was. There were a few other customers aside from her; some noticed her presence but just briefly, others were ignoring her completely. The one in charge of the currency exchange called out to Yukari, informing her that the US dollar equivalent to euros was slightly larger. But still, the cash and coins were given out to her and she thanked the person, apologizing for the trouble before heading back to the girl. "Sorry for the wait, Vivi, but you have brought in the total of approximately 34 US dollars to pay for the shirt, I believe. Luckily, the shirt you brought costed only 20 dollars," she said. "Shall I help you in paying for it? I'll guide you to the cashier if you like."

God, she was starting to like that kid so much. However, she was still wary about what Yukina may react at the sight of the brunette being welcomed into the Koizumi household. She was hoping that the reaction wouldn't be too extreme.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ ▃ ▂ ▁

Mood: embarrassed as hell, but also relieved
Company: everyone in the store, talking to Vivi.
OOC:

Vicar Amelia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here | With:Yukari | Species:Human | Theme:Here | Outfit:Here
Come over to the other side of the stars
Off a secret shortcut through a back alley
To a hill where you can see the moon well

User Image

Vivi minded the strangers, smiling and waving before Yukari would find her way to her again. The moment the silver-haired woman drew near, she would reach to grasp onto her hand gently, holding it with a slight squeeze similar to a child anticipating the lead of an adult. "I'll pay now! All of it is for Yuka." She stated this in a matter-of-factly tone.

The little lady rocked back and forth on her heels, affectionately swinging Yukari's hand in a rhythmic pattern to display the immense amount of joy that radiated off of her being. Her rocking turned into hopping, then her hopping turned into dancing, and soon Vivi was spinning in circles with Yukari's hand held over her head.

"Pay now~ Pay now~ I'm gonna pay now~"

So exhilarating! This new experience, oh she would treasure this forever.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:27 am
User Image

Vivi was just so laden with positive energy, and with the bill being settled for the shirt, aside from one of the hands being intertwined together, Yukari could at least guide her to see how that shirt was actually worn. She guided the young girl into one of the dressing rooms to fit the shirt the correct way; it ended up being a bit too big on her, but the smell was comforting for Vivi, somehow reminding her of home. "Hey, ummm... I actually brought some candies along for lunch break aside from my meal. I hope you won't mind the lollipops." That was all Yukari could bring to fit into her bag, but at least it was the thought that counts. Or so she believed.

Mood: spoiling someone a bit too much.
OOC: Short reply because I'm brain dead.

Vicar Amelia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:48 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

She shut her eyes as the shirt was fitted over her small frame, her head tilting back as she took in a deep breath... Home... Vivi was lost in thought before Yukari piped up, the small girl's eyes opening once again so she could shed every bit of attention onto her new friend. "Lunch?" She'd chitter back curiously.

Ah! Lunch, she knew what that was. Lollipops? Yes yes, she knew that too! Vivi's mouth opened in a dramatic gasp, "We go buy lunch! We can go have food together, I'll pay - I'll pay~" What better way to spend time with her new friend than over a meal? She wanted to experience every possible thing that there was, and lunch was a perfect start.

Vivi bounded forward to envelope Yukari in a hug, her features practically beaming as her gaze tilted upwards to stare at the silver-haired woman. "What does Yuka want to eat?" She would buy her anything! Money permitting, of course - but that didn't seem to matter quite now, she had her friend to take care of.

Out.Of.Care; You're fine! No worries c:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:51 pm
User Image

Yukari sighed; she appreciated the enthusiasm, but she had to make it clear that she had no time to head outside to eat. "I appreciate the offer, but I actually packed home-cooked lunch for the break. Restaurant food is good and all, but cooking at home offers a personal touch. It's quite a habit for me. Maybe I can share some with you? I do end up making a bigger batch than intended since I forgot that my sister is staying at home because of her injuries and it will be a waste." Good thing that Yuko was going to keep Yukina company while she was away; there would be a chance that she would become extra busy depending on the customer demand. And speaking of which, there was a customer calling her name, asking for her assistance. "Hey, I'll be right back. A client is asking for my help." And she half-jogged to respond to the request for help. And it was a difficult one.

And Yukari may have to provide alternatives since that design requested in a specific size was out of stock. Unfortunately, that client was a demanding one, and chose to leave the store instead in a huff. She sighed; that was indeed really rude.

Mood: spoiling someone a bit too much.
OOC:

Vicar Amelia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:31 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

Lunch that Yukari made? Even better! She gave a vigorous nod of her head in response, her mouth opening to respond as well as comment about her... Sister? - Though as her new friend jogged away from her hold she would be left in a curious silence, simply watching from the sidelines to get a taste of what it was truly like working here.

That customer... Why would someone be mean to Yukari like that? Vivi bounded along soon after the interaction, outstretching her hand to timidly grasp at the woman's wrist to garner her attention. Her expression took on a more confused connotation as she looked to the entrance of the store, then to Yukari herself. "... Is Yuka okay?" She murmured quietly, concern quickly taking place of confusion. "I'll- talk to them! So they won't do it again."

Yes! Perfect idea. There is absolutely no reason for being rude, everyone should be kind and friendly to one another lest they disturb the natural order of the world.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:38 am
User Image

It was as if a storm cloud was starting to form on her head as she coerced a smile even with the dampened mood. However, Vivi's hold, together with her voice, induced a curious look from Yukari herself. She giggled, though the tone was sheepish. "I appreciate your concern, Vivi, but customers are also busy with other things aside from us workers. They may not always have the time for conversations. They will learn to respect employees eventually." That was the only reassurance she could formulate so far. Other than that, she remained speechless other than to help out the customers who were asking for her help. And unfortunately, it didn't seem to go less worse than the demanding woman who left the store.

It would just become a long day, even with the hours ticking by till lunchtime. Such was the reality of retail workers, no matter what the residence they lived in.

Mood: a bit too grim
OOC:

Vicar Amelia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:31 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

"I respect you!" She immediately chimed, a look of determination gracing her features as she clutched Yukari's hand in both of her own now, shaking it up and down before releasing it to let the silver-haired woman work... You know, Vivi could cheer her on to make her feel better!

Vivi marched over to the counter to take a magazine off of the desk, her hands rolling it up into a makeshift megaphone. The little lady held it up to her lips and began to chant words of encouragement as the day rolled on, a tiny fist pumping in the air. "Yuuuka! Yuuka! She's the best, she can do anything!" She scrambled to stand onto the counter, but her daring act was short lived when a customer simply... Picked her up and set her back down out of worry.

"Oh... Thank you!" She flashed the stranger a grin before continuing on, "Yuka Yuka! I love Yuka!"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:07 am
User Image

It was a good thing that the troublesome folk left the store, much to Yukari's relief, but it wouldn't mean that the storm cloud in her head would just go away like that. The booming voice from Vivi did help as a distraction, however, and she giggled at the free-spirited girl. "Such a silly girl, really...." Nonetheless, the thought still counted the most, and it was all that mattered. Hours had passed and lunch time was coming around. As usually, she was going to eat cooked lunch, but it was of a different one this time. It was actually the simple chicken stir-fry as the topping above the bed of cooked white rice.

Definitely, she may not end up finishing it all, hence there was the option to share so that there would be no waste. Yukina may end up cooking something else on her own unless Yuko would be willing to help her.

Mood: partially okay
OOC:

Vicar Amelia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:32 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

All of this yelling... Made her... Tired. Vivi noted the giggling from Yukari, and with that she decided to take a little break. The little lady invaded the space behind the counter and plopped down onto a seat where she would simply rest her forehead against the edge.

You know... She could take a nap right about now. Yes, a nap - while she waited for Yukari to take her lunch break! Man, working seemed so difficult, she couldn't play with Vivi while doing it. "Mmn... I don't like work." Vivi grumbled quietly and pressed her cheek atop the cold surface of the counter, her eyes slowly shutting to take a moment of rest, just a bit of quiet... Just a... Ah, and then she fell right asleep, that little thing.

Her dozing was peaceful, and at least she wasn't causing anymore disruption within the store. Vivi's little sunhat glided off of her head, landing onto the floor right beside her in the midst of her nap.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:50 pm
User Image

She was going to eat the food when she saw Vivi sleeping on the counter; it wouldn't be good in case people would still ask for help. Yukari picked her up and put her on one of the plush benches usually reserved for customers for better comfort. With that being taken care of, the employee ate her lunch in silence, all while taking occasional glances at the other girl just in case someone dared to disturb her in her sleep. It was a good thing that most people were wise enough to leave her alone. much to her relief. With that, she finished the rest of the food and washed it all down with the cold water placed inside the thermos for a good measure. Her meal was simple, but at least the break wasn't so boring with Vivi around.

But sadly, it's time for work once again. Should Yukari wake her up or not? It was difficult for her to choose the course of action.

OOC:

Vicar Amelia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:13 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Her little head jolted right up as Yukari finished her meal, her eyes wandering before settling on the silver-haired girl... And her lunch. Vivi took a moment to rub at her eyes before hopping off of the bench to pit pat over, her expression still as cheerful as ever as she looked between both the container and Yukari herself. "Did Yuka have a good lunch? Can Yuka go outside now?" She piped up, her hands reaching out to rest on her friend's shoulder.

How much longer did she have to work? Can't she ever play with her? They could go anywhere! See all of these things... If it weren't for this pesky job, she would be enjoying the outdoors with Yukari! But... Nonetheless, she knew she had her priorities.

Vivi took on a slight pout as she leaned against Yukari, her wide eyes taking a puppy-like appearance. "Can Yuka go outside soon?"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:45 pm
User Image

Yukari was about to head to the back when Vivi spoke up, and she nodded in response to the question. "Yeah, the lunch is really good." But to reply about the reality of having to stay inside the store because of having to return back to her shift without having to disappoint the brunette was a challenge. "Ummm... You see, we can go out later in the afternoon. My shift ends after three hours today, so the wait may be a bit long. Perhaps, we can have some ice cream before we get home? My sister actually loves the treat so much." It wasn't much of a compensation, but that was all she could manage with the money she had left in her savings.

OOC:

Vicar Amelia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:15 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Three hours? In that moment her whole world would shatter before reassembling itself in a newfound glory! Vivi pulled her hands away and clenched two tiny fists in a victory-esque motion, her eyes practically glistening with a surge of confidence as her head nodded vigorously. "Mm! Mm!" She hummed in approval, "I'll buy ice cream, I can pay - I'll buy ice cream for Yuka's sister too."

A wonderful idea! Waiting didn't seem too hard now... Vivi bounded away from Yukari and swiped her sunhat off of the floor. She plopped right back onto the cushioned bench and gave the silver-haired woman a thumbs up from where she was. "I believe in Yuka!"

The waiting game... Waiting was a game... Yes, if she thought about it like that, Vivi's patience will pay off.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:57 pm
User Image

It was definitely something to cheer Yukari up, the sight of Vivi believing in her even with the fact that the rest of the day would be tiring. It was a good thing that the remaining hours weren't as bad like the morning before lunch time, with most of the customers being kind enough to be considerate. Plus, some kids were playing with Vivi while the parents were busy with the purchases, with the exception of one girl who had to be dragged away from the brunette because the parents were a bit too condescending about talking to strangers. While Yukari understood how protective the family would be since Yukina was feeling the same way towards her, the actions were a bit over the top. That one aside, her shift was finally over and she could finally prepare herself to go home.

The first thing Yukari did was to hold Vivi's hand, a sign that she was ready to head out to the ice cream parlor with her on the way out. She was hoping that even the dessert would be sold in huge containers so that she would buy any of the flavors that Yukina would like. That would be considered a take-home treat.

-- Exit --

OOC:

Vicar Amelia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items