Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Karma Bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Species ◑ Incubus Zodiac ◑ Scorpio Housing ◑ Nahri District - 245 Vixen Road
Outfit ◑ His usual kimono
Profile ◑ Here

██████████ « • » ██████████ « • » ██████████

Shirou stared at the girl for a moment, wide-eyed, and then burst out laughing. "Wow, you sure are blunt with your inquiries are you, Princess?" he continued to laugh, his hand up to mouth trying to muffle it. After he was done, he took a deep breath to calm himself. "It is a cursed illness, but fret not Princess, I'll be alright," he smiled almost sadly. He was already quite used to his condition.

Themes: Infected - Hopeless

Abilities:

➛Sexual Inducement: Can induce sexual arousal in others to make them lustful or crave sexual interaction, can work with both genders. Usually is used by touch, voice or thoughts to stimulate the person.

➛Eye color manipulation: Able to change his eye colors in order to further seduce his victims, usually likes to use galaxy colors.

➛Tantric Metabolization: Can sustain themselves by feeding of sexuality or sexual energy of others as a source for his powers.

(OOC: )

Princess Zelda21

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:08 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, shy ↛ wíth: Shirou Ryuunosuke ↛ lσcαtíσn: Karma Bar ↛ σutfít

"Ah, sorry. I guess it's become sort of a habit of mine." Rei apologized, chuckling a bit at how silly she must of sounded. She managed to regain her composure after a few moments, looking back towards Shirou. "Hmm, what if I tried using a healing spell on you? Would that help stave off the illness?" the princess inquired curiously. she could tell it must be very painful to live with, considering such an illness would in time kill a normal human. Rei waited patiently, wondering if perhaps her suggestion might not work at all. It was one thing to treat a patient at the hospital, but the princess wasn't sure how cooperative Shirou would be if he let her try and treat him.

[օօƈ]:
Zombuddie

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:38 pm

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Profile ◑ Here

He thought about her suggestion for a while, his hand up to his mouth and tapping at his lower lip. Well he never tried using magic on his curse, but even regular medicine couldn't keep his symptoms at bay. "Well, we can try if you want to, but I don't think it would help so much," he started talking, crossing his arms into his kimono. "I take antibiotics occosionally and they only seem to soothe the symptoms for a few days at best until I run out."

Abilities:

➛Sexual Inducement: Can induce sexual arousal in others to make them lustful or crave sexual interaction, can work with both genders. Usually is used by touch, voice or thoughts to stimulate the person.

➛Eye color manipulation: Able to change his eye colors in order to further seduce his victims, usually likes to use galaxy colors.

➛Tantric Metabolization: Can sustain themselves by feeding of sexuality or sexual energy of others as a source for his powers.

Princess Zelda21

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:55 pm
User Image

The princess listened quietly while Shirou spoke. It seemed like normal medicine wasn't always the best solution. However, Rei was willing to try and help him anyhow. When she stood from her spot, the princess lightly placed her hands on his shoulder, her expression one of relaxed concentration. A soft, light blue aura surrounded the affected area of the gentleman's body from the inside.; Rei did her best to try and heal the affected areas, taking her time. After a few minutes, the princess had finished while removing her hands away from him. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper giving it to Shiro. It contained her current address with a hand drawn picture of her clan symbol beneath; A lunar eclipsed crescent moon overlapping the sun. "Please, write to me any time. Even if it's for a medical emergency." Rei spoke timidly, managing to smile a little. Though she was a bit worried her magic wouldn't be strong enough to stave off Shirou's illness, even if it were temporary.

[օօƈ]:
Zombuddie

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:54 pm

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Profile ◑ Here

Shirou backed up a bit as soon as he saw her start standing up. He hadn't really expected for her to try healing him right away. It felt a little awkward with the strange girl's hands on his shoulders when all of a sudden his chest started to light up with a soft blue, almost matching his kimono. Minutes going by, the light faded away and she removed her hands away from him. Shirou certainly didn't feel much different, probably it was since his condition wasn't really in a bad spot at the moment. His thoughts were turned away as the princess handed what looked to be a business card of hers. He studied it over first, and noticed the symbol on it. "Sure, but how did you even know what part of me to try and heal?" he said looking back up at her. "I didn't even tell you what was wrong with me or what I was cursed with."

Abilities:

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:29 pm
User Image

"I've worked with a few patients at the hospital who had similar symptoms, but different illnesses." the princess answered the gentleman simply. Her gaze was focused up at his face, realizing he was only slightly taller than her, despite standing quite close to him. "Do you feel any improvement, or did nothing change?" Rei asked him, wondering what the end result had been after using the healing spell. Regardless of it all, Rei knew that she tried her best. 'Maybe I made things worse, or... perhaps I'm not strong enough to treat something that difficult.' Rei thought observantly, waiting patiently like before.

[օօƈ]:
Zombuddie

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:35 pm

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Profile ◑ Here

What she had said didn't really make much sense to Shirou, but of course he wasn't a doctor so he paid no mind his doubts. He felt around his chest a bit and then looked over at her, "It's a bit more comfortable, but not much change as before. I wasn't really in a bad condition though, just some simple coughing." The princess was looking a little lost in thought and Shirou wondered if he should say anything or just leave her be.

Abilities:

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:24 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, shy ↛ wíth: Shirou Ruunouske ↛ lσcαtíσn: Karma Bar ↛ σutfít

The princess's gaze had somehow remained towards Shiro's face, managing to smile a little. "Indeed, 'tis a slight improvement, at least." she replied timidly. Turning around, Rei decided to sit down again in her chair to relax. From the opposite end of the building, she could hear the head chef call out from the kitchen. Rei could only guess that the staff was quite busy, even if there weren't many customers around the rest of the day. She reached towards the glass of wine on the table, gingerly picking it up to sip on it a little. Truly, Rei wasn't sure what more to talk about for the moment, seeming at a loss for words.

[օօƈ]:
Zombuddie

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:59 pm

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Profile ◑ Here

He watched the young princess sit down and turned over in the direction where he heard commotion going on in the back. He waited for a moment and thought that maybe he should go back to doing his job. Turning back over to Rei, he spoke, "If you excuse me, your highness. I should probably get back, but let me know if you need anything else this evening." Shirou started to walk back on over to behind the bar.

Abilities:

(OOC: Sorry, I really don't know how else for them to communicate.)

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:48 pm
User Image

Watching as Shirou left to attend his duties, the princess turned her gaze back towards the red rose within the center of the table. She continued sipping on her glass of red wine, a bit lost in thought.
*Might I ask why you decided to move here in StarCreek?* Rei asked Shirou telepathically with a hint of slight curiousness to her voice. Perhaps changing the subject would be a better idea for the moment. The princess continued waiting patiently like before, silent as ever to hear the older gentleman's answer. Truly he was quite a mystery, despite knowing very little about him in general.

[օօƈ]:
Zombuddie

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:07 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November19thMonday ⚜

13 - Day Time Skip

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:14 pm
User Image

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ▃ ▂ ▁

Considering that work within those thirteen days was hectic, it was a good thing that she was now having the day off after a while, and she suddenly had the urge to try out a few of the fruity-flavored cocktails while she was reading about them in the private library right at home, hence her decision to head to Karma Bar on this fine-weathered Sunday. The interior designing of the place resembled that of a prohibition bar, except that it was out in the open except of underground. Also, the tune of the piano music playing in the background was slow and steady, a love song waiting to be heard. Yukina frowned, hand resting against the side of her face as she noticed the few people who were inside, chattering the day away and winding down after the bustling weekdays. Now the older Koizumi wished that she had brought her book, but the risk of getting the pages splattered wouldn't be good at all, so she should at least talk to other people aside from her neighbors and the patrons in the cafe.

With that, she called out to the bartender present at the moment, the craving definitely visible, waving her hand gently. "Excuse me, may I have the few recommendations available in this bar?" she asked, though she had to use her indoor voice in order not to disturb the others.

Mood: craving for something
Company: everyone in the bar
OOC:

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:18 pm

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Outfit ◑ Kimono of the day
Profile ◑ Here

It was another day at work for him, he actually quite enjoyed being a bartender. He was able to chat more with the customers and it wasn't that stressful of a job, even though he did enjoy relaxing the next morning back at his studio. It had been at least two weeks since he moved into the area, he recognized some faces coming into the bar from time to time, but it wasn't like he memorized them. Shirou sported his more red and brown kimono today and his eyes were a deep violet to match the flowers on the kimono. He was cleaning out a glass when he heard someone call out from down at the other end of the bar. Setting down the glass, he walked over to the silver-haired girl and spoke, "Well what can I recommend you? Do you enjoy sweet or a more sour taste? Citrus?" He studied the girl a bit, not remembering if he had ever seen her in the bar before, but she sure was interesting. She wore an eye patch over one eye, he assumed from some kind of injury or perhaps it was fashionable, and the other eye that was visible was a pale blue.

Abilities:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:28 am
User Image

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx

Yukina would admit that the bartender working for the shift was a fine guy, possessing a unique charm which was a plus point to his job. The swordswoman contemplated on her decision, a hand resting close to her own chin, with a hum. "That may do. Whichever is the bestseller," she replied, her exposed blue eye staring into his purple ones, the color of flowers that was still fresh in her memory. But also, she then remembered the color of red, the shade that sputtered out of her wound, the memory of that incident flashing back to her and she resisted the urge to shiver at that memory. Still, it was a price to pay to keep her sister safe and sound, though recently, it was also due to the order that she had to obey from the male whom she had met back at the Halloween event.

"May I ask how long you have been working as a bartender here in this bar?" she questioned, taking a second's glance at the view through the ceiling-to-floor glass windows before looking back at the male. So far, nothing unusual, which was okay in her book.

Mood: craving for something
Company: everyone in the bar
OOC: EDITED THIS POST BECAUSE I AM SUCH A DUMBNUT. GDI.

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:18 pm

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Outfit ◑ Kimono of the day
Profile ◑ Here

The demon shrugged at the answer from the girl and thought for a moment on what to give her. She seemed like the type to actually care what was chosen for her. Something about the way she looked though made him want to give her a minty drink, neither sweet nor sour. Shirou grabbed a bottle of white rum from behind him and with his other hand, grabbed a tall glass. Beginning to prepare her drink, he then listened to her as the silver-haired girl asked a question. "I've only been here for about two weeks or so. My name is Shirou," he glanced up at her momentarily. "And how about you? I think I would've remembered a girl as gorgeous as yourself sitting here in the bar." Finishing up the drink and topping it off with a slice of lime resting on the side of the glass, Shirou placed the Mojito in front of her.

Abilities:

(OOC: ITS OKAY ITS OKAY I PROMISE D: )

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff