Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:43 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eve
Experimental AI

"Okay." Eve responds to Marisa. "It's nice to meet you, too." She does her best to be as polite and friendly as her curse would allow, though was likely not succeeding. Taking Marisa's hopes to mean an offer, she temporarily leaves her table to go over to the waitress. "What time do you get off?" She asks. "Maybe we can talk more then, if you still wish to do so. If not, that's fine as well."

sugapopYG

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:10 am
User Image

how long do i need to wait
xxxxxx how many more nights must i stay up
xxxxxxxxxxx to see you, to meet you?

✿ location - kona cafe
✿ company - Eve --> two new customers
✿ mood - happy
✿ wearing - apron, gray collared dress,
black stockings, black high tops

-;-

xxxMarisa was surprised to find that Eve had left her table just to ask her when her shift ended. "Of course I'd like to talk to you more! My shift ends in 30 minutes, if that's alright with you?" She smiled warmly at the other, giddy at the thought of being able to talk to her more. 'It's only been two days since I moved here, but it already feels like home to me. she sighed happily.

⦗ ✿ ⦘

ooc: aaaah, sorry for the late reply! i wasn't feeling myself today, which is also partly the reason why i have such a short reply ㅠㅡㅠ
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:16 am

Eve
Experimental AI

Eve nods. "That sounds good to me. 30 minutes...if I still have some food left by the end of it, we can share." She returns to her table and resumes eating, keeping an eye on the clock. With less than 30 minutes remaining, there wasn't time to eat and go anywhere, so she instead savored her food in order to make it last longer.

sugapopYG

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:24 am
E p ii c C u p c a k e

User Image
✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦

Dean nervously chuckled at Taylor's first statement. The sound of news traveling fast didn't really lift his spirits since he knew that if something were to happen to news report would probably saying something like, "Cars crashes and fights seem to be breaking out as the whole town appears to be drunk." The thought made Dean's heart skip a beat out of fear, but he forced himself to relax. He knew he should have more faith in Kasey but sometimes his brother could be such an air head that Dean couldn't help but to worry. At times he felt like more of a father to Kasey than a brother, but he knew he put himself in that position. After Kasey managed to get his addictions somewhat under control he told Dean that he didn't need him hovering around him so closely, but Dean didn't listen. Too many drugs could kill Kasey, but not enough could also kill him. His brother was in such a delicate position where he needed to consume just the right or he'd end up screwed. I just hope he remembered to pack breath mints or a face mask to help mask some of his scent, Dean thought before Taylor crossed his path to enter the cafe.

Taking a silent but deep breath Dean entered behind her, and followed her to a small table. Once there he sat across from Taylor before she said "Order whatever, it's on me." "Oh that's very kind of you but I'd feel bad taking money from someone I hardly know, especially without doing anything in return. I mean I don't even know your name." While Dean was low on cash he preferred to earn money through work rather than take it from others for free. Kasey on the other hand usually was able tomato money wherever they went because he had his own weed plants and would sell pot from them. He even knows how to make meth but he'd need certain pills and equipment to do that, and Dean was not willing to carry all that with him on the road.

═━┈┈━═
▸ ▹ Love Interest: N/A
▸ ▹ Wearing: Dean Casual #1

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:47 pm

TΑYLOR TAKUMA

†And - all - the - kids - cried - out - "Please - stop - you're - scaring - me" - I - can't - help - this - awful - energy†

Sometimes her curse was a blessing as well. Taylor could sense both the nervousness and the change in his hear beat. She didn't know why it made him change but she felt bad for making him feel like that. "Just messing with you, This town is full of weird things happening." Taylor chewed on her bottom lip, her own nervous habit. She was pretty curious about what his brother could do that caused him so much worry. She also remembered when she was a younger teenager and she got broken up with in the mall and started to shift. Her sister had to cover her with a jacket and get her out of there before the whole mall watched a 15 year-old girl shift into a hulking wolf.

Taylor was pulled back from her thoughts as he spoke, the corners of her lips curving up."Well, I'm Taylor." She stuck out her hand from across the table. "Don't worry about it, I wouldn't have offered if I didn't want to do it." She was stubborn and even if he didn't agree she would pay for it anyway.

†God - damn - right - you - should - be - scared - of - me - Who - is - in - control?†

O★C★C

My Mood? Curious
Where am I? Kona Cafe
What am I thinking? I'm an idiot
My music? Control

GracefulRose_Knight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:42 pm
E p ii c C u p c a k e

User Image
✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦

"Honestly at this point my definition of weird is flexible so I'm sure nothing in this town will be able to surprise me." Dean said honestly as he rested his hands on top of the menu. He didn't move to open the menu at first since he had no intentions of making the girl pay for him, but of course she insisted. "Well I-", but before he could say much else he heard a voice that was harsh and loud inside of his head. "JUST TAKE THE DAMN COFFEE!", it yelled which made Dean's right hand twitch ever so subtly. In the past Dean would flinch whenever he heard Kozan in him, but at this point he was used to it. "I swear if you don't just take the coffee I'm gonna make you do a lot worse."

"You know I guess one coffee couldn't hurt. Thank you Taylor for your generosity. I really do appreciate it. I'm Dean by the way," Dean said before taking her hand gently but firmly and shaking it. "So tell me, are you this generous to all strangers?" At this point Dean was trying to get to know Taylor since she was doing him a favor, and trying to find something to distract him from the voice inside. Despite having lived with Kozan his whole life he still didn't like him one bit. Kazan was selfish, but he supposed his name gave that away since Kozan meant "mine".

═━┈┈━═
▸ ▹ Love Interest: N/A
▸ ▹ Wearing: Dean Casual #1

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:12 pm
User Image

Mood: Tired / Nervous Company: Dracula(Of course) and Princess Rei Location: Cafe WearingFall

tab tab Once again he was caught off guard. She wanted to be... friends? She actually wouldn't mind that? He tried to muster up something to say but his brain wasn't exactly working at the moment. It was then that Dracula kicked in to do it for him. "Alright cool. That actually sounds pretty good. I can go up and get some in a bit" Internally, he had to thank Dracula on this one. Just this one time though. Then she began to answer his question about the area. "Uh yeah. I know the feeling. It's just me here. Well, I can't exactly say that. I came here to search for my sister. I didn't even know she existed until recently. Other then that, I guess this place seems okay. Haven't met too many people here just yet. Hopefully they're as pleasant to talk to as you." He flashed her the smile he had before. Not knowing what else to say, he decided to push off the chair. He could imagine she was just as hungry as he was. That and they seemed to need their daily caffeine dose. Walking up to the counter, he placed their order. "Oh uh hi. I'll need two mediums coffees. I'll just take some sugar and creamer on the side. Oh! Two slices of pie also." The barista nodded and went to making his order. Turning back around, he gave Rei a nervous wave. Why was he even turning around right now? Anyway, it wasn't long before she returned with his order.

tab tab Grabbing out his wallet, he gave her a $10. Telling her to keep the change, he left the counter. Returning back to where the Princess sat, he placed her coffee on the table between them. Sitting down himself, he grabbed some sugar and creamer, pouring it into the cup. Stirring the contents, he took a sip to make sure it tasted alright. "So, what made you move here?"

"í wαnnα вє αll чσu thínk αвσut
αnчthíng αnd єvєrчthíng чσu drєαm αвσut
αs íf í hαd ít αll fígurєd σut
í wαnnα вє thє σnє чσu cαn’t вrєαthє wíthσut."

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:53 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, happy ↛ wíth: Ryan Valentine ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei managed to give a small, shy smile at Ryan's comment. Truly, this was a first befriending someone else besides her neighbor Yukina and Angelica her dear coworker from the hospital. He had explained his reason for coming, searching for his sibling. Once Ryan left to obtain their order and pay for it, she remained quiet when he returned. Shifting her gaze, Rei looked back at him as if talking to someone she knew for a long time. When Ryan had came back with the coffee and pie, she didn't think he'd be full of questions. Nevertheless, Rei was glad to answer him as best she could. Grabbing the sugar, she tried putting a bit of it in along with a small amount of flavored creamer, then used a spoon to stir it up. "Well, I thought maybe.... I could get a better idea of what life is like from outside the castle walls. Life here is so much different than what I imagined." Rei admitted, picking up the fork beside the plate. She took a bite of her piece of cherry pie, chewing it for a while. It would most likely be a while before her mug of coffee would be cooled down before drinking it.

[օօƈ]:
MakinSammiches

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:57 pm

TΑYLOR TAKUMA

†And - all - the - kids - cried - out - "Please - stop - you're - scaring - me" - I - can't - help - this - awful - energy†

Taylor couldn't help but to laugh a his comment. She agreed with him, nodding her head. With her curse she was pretty sure she would surprise a few people. It was true though, it seemed like there was a lot of strange things that went on in the town. A lot of unexplained weird things. Her eyes flashed suddenly, almost glowing bright blue, luckily it could be covered by maybe a car passing by or a reflection. Her attention snapped to the slight tremble in Dean's hand. Taylor tilted her head slightly to the side, but tried to act like she hadn't seen it. Most people didn't notice things like that and she wasn't trying to stick out.

"No problem. It's nice to meet you." Taylor grinned at him, shaking his hand back. "Hah, honestly not really, but hearing about your brother reminded me of how I used to make my sister worry." Taylor looked down at the table, a soft smile on her lips. After a brief moment she looked back up Dean. "Do you always take up random strangers on their offer? Or only when they are super pushy?" She laughed, teasing him a little bit.

†God - damn - right - you - should - be - scared - of - me - Who - is - in - control?†

O★C★C

My Mood? Good
Where am I? Kona Cafe
What am I thinking? Hmmm...
My music? Control

GracefulRose_Knight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:45 am
User Image

✿ location - kona cafe
✿ company - Eve
✿ mood - happy
✿ carrying - light blue backpack, dark blue wool jacket
✿ appearance - gray collared dress,

-;-

xxx"Finally done... First day success!" Marisa sighed happily, stretching her arms. The cafe was the same as ever, peaceful and with a warm ambiance. She hung her apron up again and waved to the other waitresses and baristas before grabbing her bag and coat. She had finished right on the dot as there weren't too many customers today. She found Eve sitting at her table and came over. "I'm done with my shift! Would you like to stay here or do you want to go elsewhere?" she smiled at the other girl, waiting for her reply.

⦗ ✿ ⦘

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:40 am

Eve
Experimental AI

Eve was down to her last muffin, a berry one, when Marisa returned. True to her promise, she offers Marisa said muffin. In response to her question, Eve thinks a moment before answering. "I think you'll find that either staying here or going somewhere else would seem the same to me. But most people prefer to leave behind the place where they work once they get off their shift. So let's go somewhere else. What kinds of places do you like to go?"

sugapopYG

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:26 am
User Image

✿ location - kona cafe
✿ company - Eve
✿ mood - happy
✿ carrying - light blue backpack, dark blue wool jacket
✿ appearance - gray collared dress,

-;-

xxx"Oh, thank you!" Marisa exclaimed as she took the muffin from Eve. She munched on it as she listened to the other, though she raised her eyebrows slightly. ' "Would seem the same to me"? What does she mean by that...?' she thought to herself, eyes starting to take on a light blue hue when she abruptly shook her head. 'No, no, no! We can't let her know yet. Ugh, I already had a close encounter with Evan yesterday. Good thing he didn't notice... I think.' she sighed internally, while on the outside she let out a laugh. She started poking her cheek in contemplation as she thought of any places that might seem interesting. "Hm... What about the park then? I've only passed by it, but it seemed like a nice place!" she said, bright purple eyes turning to the other female for confirmation.

⦗ ✿ ⦘

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:02 am

Eve
Experimental AI

Eve glances at Marisa, noticing the brief shift in the hue of her eyes. A mark of her curse? She thinks, as a reaction. One good thing about Eve's curse was that it made her that much more difficult to read, so such thoughts weren't as likely to betray her. "I spent some time in the park yesterday, albeit by myself. It certainly is nice. Very relaxing. I wouldn't mind going there again." She responds to Marisa's suggestion, then offers the off-shift waitress her hand as she stands up. "Shall we go, then?"

sugapopYG

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:30 am
User Image

✿ location - kona cafe --> exit
✿ company - Eve
✿ mood - happy
✿ carrying - light blue backpack,
✿ appearance - dark blue wool jacket, gray collared dress,

-;-

xxxOblivious to Eve's thoughts, Marisa made a sound of affirmation as she put her jacket and backpack on.
"Let's go then!" she said. She headed out the cafe's door and waited for Eve outside to lead the way.

⦗ exit to park ⦘

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:11 am

Eve
Experimental AI

Eve nods and, after making sure that everything was taken care of on her end, goes out the door with Marisa. She leads her new companion to the park. ((Exit))

sugapopYG

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces