Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Cidnie Restaurant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:02 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: Anna, Etheri, Yukari ↛ lσcαtíσn: (Fill This In) ↛ σutfít

Glancing up from her nearly finished picture, Rei turned her gaze long enough to hear one of her friends speak. She managed to smile a little despite exhaustion. "Yes, I'm alright Anna. Every one of these pictures has a story. Some are memories, others are probably from a tale I've yet to write." Rei answered calmly, her tone more cheerful than before. Once more, she dug into the remains of her eggs and took a bite, thinking for a while. Truly, Rei never liked to interrupt people when they were in the middle of a conversation. Though she didn't mind talking with her new friends now and again. She turned her focus back to the unfinished picture of Anna, Yukari and Etheri, working on the last bit of details. Perhaps this day was turning out better than she'd imagined.

[օօƈ]:I hate cold season! Ugh!
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:49 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ Etheri had smiled, glad that everyone at Anna's table seemed to be enjoying their food. "Good to hear you're enjoying the food over here. I'll get the check for you."He replied before heading to Rei's table. He hesitated though, Since Rei had engaged in discussion with the other table. So he chose not to interrupt and went to retrieve the check from the counter. Once he came back, She didn't seem as preoccupied. "Hello again, Rei. How was the meal? Everything alright over here?" He asked, another one of her drawings catching his eye. He didn't say anything though- He looked for a moment in awe at the detail she put into it. After he would serve Rei and make sure everything was alright there, Etheri would head to Anna's table to give the check. ¤

Mood: Calm, Happy, Observant, Intrigued
Thinking: Alright, Here's the check I need. Those are some pretty neat drawings Rei is making.
Company: Anna Askr, Yukari, Rei Riberu
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:38 pm
User Image

xxxx❁ ♔ Ⓨukari Ⓚoizumi ♔ ❁xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▃ ▂ ▁

"I see. Well, the sauna may sound nice. Sounds tempting," Yukari nodded, though she may have to go there herself next time to see the actual appearance of the place. Upon hearing that it may become a possible invitation to the Koizumi house, the fair-haired maiden giggled sheepishly."Well, not forcing you if your schedule's still a bit too tight. Plus, my sister's actually protective of me and the household, so advance apologies in case her behavior may become a bit too... callous whenever I bring someone new home." Yukari appreciated the security, though her sister could be a bit too assuming at times, which would lead to potential embarrassment at the visitor's expense. Then, she went on eating more of the food as she waited for Anna's reply.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ ▃ ▂ ▁

Mood: a bit better
Company: waiter, Anna and Rei
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:07 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

Hearing Rei speak up first, Anna turns her head half to face the princess, listening to her explanation. "Oh? That sounds interesting...are you an author as well as what you've told me so far?" She chuckles for a moment, intrigued.

Etheri returns with her check, and Anna takes it. Putting it opposite her plate so that Yukari wouldn't be able to clearly see it, she puts her card with the bill so that it can be paid. In the tip section, she writes "6.30 - 7:00 waiter's choice". Under her credit card, she also sneaks a business card for her spa, though the address on it was scratched out, replaced with Anna's personal address, so that Etheri could come and pick her up.

"Hmm...just the sauna?" Anna asks. "Given what I've told of my curse, sure, I wouldn't be surprised by you refusing a massage, but there's still a good amount of things that can be done there. The hot tubs in particular are very nice. You should come by and check it out, for sure." She chuckles, then puts her elbows on the table, and rests her chin on the back of her hands. "There's nothing wrong with protective sisters. Nothing at all. After all, from what you've said, it was that protective instinct that helped you out in the aftermath of the Event. And..." another chuckles, "given my line of work, I'm used to dealing with people's rough and tight spots. Maybe I'll be able to get her to loosen up. Maybe the both of you can come to the spa, let loose for a day."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:47 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: Etheri, Anna, Yukari ↛ lσcαtíσn: Cidnie's Restaurant ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei set down her empty glass of milk after finishing both that and her food, her gaze shifting back to the elven waiter. She gave a small, shy smile as he inquired about the food.
"Yes, I'm alright. The food was delicious. Thank you." Rei answered him with a slight nod. The princess could sense Etheri most likely had his eyes on her artwork for a brief moment, which she didn't mind people observing. Without a word, Rei picked up the second picture she'd finished with the word, 'Companions!' written in an old elvish language, one of the few she'd learned as a child growing up. "You can keep this one, Etheri." she spoke calmly while holding it out to him. Rei could hear Anna inquire of her about something from the table beside her on the left. The princess thought for a bit before choosing her words carefully. *Not really Anna. I like making up stories once in a while. Please, don't be alarmed. What you hear in your mind is just my voice.; One of the few skills I rarely use.* Rei spoke telepathically to the spa owner in a relaxed tone. She hoped she wasn't making her friend nervous by any means, for she hated to be rude, interrupting others.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:09 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ "No problem" He replied to Rei, Smiling friendly. He felt a bit busy and wanted to apologize for it, but he did not want to repeat himself- hoping Rei understood he was working. At Anna's table, Etheri took the check, reading the note Anna had written. He received the message, and took the check along with the card to the counter to ring them up. On his way back to the counter, he saw Rei writing something in old elven. Similar to how humans try to read shakespeare, he attempted to read the old elven phrase from a slight distance. The word he could decipher was 'Friendship' . Upon offering the drawing to him, Etheri froze slightly,
"Thank you."He said, receiving the drawing. He was quite flattered to receive a gift from Rei. Especially since he had busy serving multiple customers at once. He felt that he was serving one table more than the other. At the same time, he was glad that she still appreciated his efforts. "Friendship, huh?" He asked, looking at the phrase once more. "I'd be up for that." He said, smiling. Glad to have made another friend in Starcreek. Today was going rather well for him. He would make sure he would keep the Drawing somewhere safe until the end of his shift- as well as return Anna's card along with a note saying 'Thank You' along with his address just incase.
¤

Mood: Happy, Friendly, Observant, Flattered.
Thinking: Perfect. A time has been set. I should plan around 6:30 or 7 to pick up Anna. Such a lovely drawing Rei has made. I should take care of it,
too.

OOC: I hope I'm doing okay, so much going on. sweatdrop

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:36 pm
User Image

Yukari was glad that Anna was willing to do anything she could to gain Yukina's trust,
even with the situation that was dire during the party that led her vigilance being on a high note."Actually, she's at the bookstore right now. She said she wanna try out cooking something new for us as a family. I'll let you know when she's free again for another good time at the spa." Her plate was halfway done when she was done talking and she saw that Rei was still talking to the waiter who was feeling grateful for the reception of his service. Now she was tempted to know him better, but he was still a complete stranger and her sister would not approve of him just yet. Another possible threat to her existence, as the older sister would insinuate bluntly.

OOC: Late reply.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:50 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Oh? That's neat. Anna thinks, in response to Rei suddenly speaking in her head. Though that's almost what an author is, in a sense. Still that's pretty cool, I think. You're certainly a woman of many talents.

Etheri returns with her card and the receipt, and Anna takes them. She also sees his note, and gives him a little nod. When next she has his attention, she makes three hand gestures: one point at him, the next pointing at the floor, the final one at her. Her intention was asking whether she should meet him at his place, whether they should meet again at the restaurant, or if he wanted to meet her at her place. She waited to see what his reaction would be.

"Oh, well I didn't mean right now. Just some time in the future. And it's nice that the two of you are working to develop your bond a bit more." She chuckles, turning back to Yukari. "I'd be glad to see that in action. I love watching families bond. But I understand if she'd want that to be a more personal and private affair. But when you want a day to relax, you know where to find me!" She puts her hand on her cheek as she looks at Yukari, somewhat imagining her and her sister bonding over a new dinner. Though she hadn't spent much time with Yukina, from what Yukari described, the two seemed quite opposite each other. It would certainly be a scene worth watching, and possibly a whole other side to Yukina.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:44 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, calm, slightly relaxed ↛ wíth: Etheri, Anna, Yukari ↛ lσcαtíσn: Cidnie's Restaurant ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei simply smiled a little at Etheri's response while accepting her gift. "You're welcome." she replied calmly. Rei was glad to see him in a cheerful mood, regardless of how busy he'd been tending to everyone within the restaurant. Perhaps being friends with him wouldn't be so bad. Even without looking, Rei could hear Anna and Yukari talking among themselves. She thought she heard Anna's response in her own mind, as if out of nowhere. Indeed most people in StarCreek were nothing like most normal humans with the various effects given to them through the witch's curse. Nevertheless, she was grateful for her friend's kind compliment. *By the way Anna, I believe there's something I forgot since yesterday. A massage from you, if I'm not mistaken?* Rei inquired telepathically, her gaze shifting back towards the older woman while she sat back in the chair, putting the first picture she made into her pocket for another time. She waited patiently, not daring to interrupt the current conversation between the three.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:56 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ Etheri noticed the signals, pointing towards himself- He felt a gentleman should show his date his place first before going to hers, But he wasn't sure how right that etiquette was. They had each other's addresses too, which led Etheri to that assumption. Anna would have already been at Cidne's once today so taking her here again for dinner would seem redundant. He was a skilled cook himself, so he could make something at his place if she didn't feel like coming back to a restaurant. Although, Kitsu mentioned the cafe yesterday. Etheri planned to play it by ear once he would pick her up later tonight. He turned towards Rei, bowing his head slightly. "If you need anything, feel free to ask." He told her. Going back to the counter again at this point seemed repetitive, so he would wipe down another empty table nearby and listen in on the three's conversation if they were to initiate one. Hoping he wasn't interrupting either. ¤

Mood: Happy, Friendly, Observant, Flattered.
Thinking: I should play this evening by ear. Glad to know the customers are doing pretty well though.
OOC: again, sorry for late replies. I have a performance Sunday I am preparing for.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:50 pm
User Image

"I do agree that... she's a bit more of a private person than I am, wanting to do stuff alone. I appreciate your concern for her, though," she said, taking another sip of the water from the glass. Yukari then contemplated on the next topic to say considering that the mood must be on a positive note as much as she could, but not without seeing that the waiter was back to being busy. "I'll be heading to work right after this. I guess we should exchange each other's numbers for further communication even when we are far away." However, it would just be occasional considering that there was the chance that the place would be swamped with people later on with the need for winter outfits. Christmas would soon be approaching after a month or so, even with the unpredictable weather popping out from time to time.

OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:07 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Hmm...I did promise you a full treatment, didn't I? But I got caught up with Etheri. Well, that can be resolved...are you busy today? If not, then we can go hit the spa right after this. What all do you want to experience there? You name it, you'll have it. Ann responds, through this new telepathy which Rei was implementing, to the princess. However, if Rei was needed at the hospital, that was perfectly understandable. She did intend to give the princess the royal treatment at some point or other.

As Etheri didn't really respond to Anna's gestures in a way that answered the question she intended, she stands up and goes to him directly, whispering into his ear. "Where do you want to meet? Here, at my house, or at your house? Sorry if that wasn't clear enough. You can write the answer down if you're too nervous to answer right now. Though try and clear your nerves by tonight." With the last sentence, she changes her tone of voice to lightly imply a somewhat seductive tone. She then returns to her table.

Returning to Yukari, she nods. "Yeah, I can understand the whole "wanting privacy" thing." She thinks again about how she might approach Yukina. Should both sisters come to the spa, it seemed it would take a good amount of work to get the uptight one to allow herself to really enjoy the experience. "But we'll just have to see how it goes, won't we?" She gives her somewhat customary chuckle, then pulls out her phone. "Yes, I guess we should go ahead and do that." She flips through a few menus in her phone, and doing some typing, before setting it in front of Yukari, with a new contact page open. On the page was already Yukari's first and last name, along with a note that she was Yukina's sister. "Go ahead and put your number in. I'll send you a text after that with my name in it. Makes it easy for you to create the new contact that way." The whole time, she had her smile on. However, though the conversation between Anna and Yukari had been largely business, as Anna tried to coax Yukari to the spa, there was still an element of friendliness behind it.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:56 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, calm, cheerful ↛ wíth: Etheri, Anna, Yukari ↛ lσcαtíσn: Cidnie's Restaurant ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei simply nodded once in understanding to Etheri's statement, glad to have made a new friend. While she listened to Anna's response, it didn't quite occur to her about what could be done at a spa. The place itself she remembered seemed quite spacious with its various areas from what she recalled. She thought for a bit, going over her current schedule from the hospital in her head before coming to a conclusion. *To be honest, it seems I'm through with my rounds for the rest of the day until further notice. Hmm... maybe just a massage to start with?* Rei inquired telepathically to the spa owner in a slightly curious tone. She watched the way her companions spoke to one another, noting she'd seen the strange communication devices now and then owned by most of the native residence of StarCreek, except for most who migrated to stay from elsewhere. Regardless, the princess could at least try and stay in contact with her friends the way she knew of, simply by writing. Rei stayed silent, waiting patiently as ever as her gaze shifted back towards the spa owner's direction.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:17 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ As he was wiping one of the tables nearby, he noticed Anna getting up from her table through his peripheral vision. He looked up, raising a brow curiously to see what she had needed. She came closer and whispered in his ear. They still needed to know where to meet later tonight. He felt a bit guilty he didn't quite catch her signals. "I-it's alright." He whispered back before she had told him to 'clear your nerves'. This was one of the first dates he had in quite awhile- the words weren't really what hit him, but the beguiling tone in which Anna spoke. He nodded hesitantly, before she headed back to her table. The restaurant felt suddenly ten degrees warmer to him. He got out the notepad and pen, and began to write swiftly.

'Seeing as you're already here, I wouldn't want it to be too repetitive for us by coming back here again.
If you wanted, I could show you my place first. It's entirely up to you.'

Etheri wrote, before sliding the note next to Anna face down. After he did so, he continued to make it look as though he were working- Wiping down another table as Anna would read the note.
¤

Mood: Anxious, Observant, Understanding
Thinking: She's right..I'd better calm down. What could go wrong? I'd better get it together and communicate if this is going to work.
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:46 pm
User Image

Once the paper was handed out to her together with the name, Yukari jotted down her number, having to double-check a few times before nodding, though she noticed that the receptionist was actually whispering to the waiter about something. She had to wait before passing the paper to the red-head. "Here's my number. I'll be awaiting your text," she spoke before finishing the food, drinking another glass of water for a good measure, and then checking on her phone to see if she had missed an incoming message from Yukina. There was none, meaning the sister may still be a bit too immersed on the hunt for the perfect cookbook. The younger Koizumi decided to just keep the phone safe in her bag since it was almost time for her to go. She may have to go on foot since a walk with fresh air would be good for her self-esteem.

OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

SapphireUmbra

Princess Zelda21

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash