Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Take A Bow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:00 am

"The guy who changed me. Did it after he said he could help me with getting rich. Or at least have more money than I had... My drink was spiked and he feed off me for a day before changing me. Causing me to drain others, since he drank so much of my blood...", She said as she watched Briar. Of course she eventually held her hand out for Briar, meaning she wanted to be held.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:25 am
Briar was finding she hated the man who changed Alexandra, for tricking her, spiking her drink, and casuing such pain. When the other hand her hand out, Briar held that hand close to her, and wrapped her free arm around the woman. Poor Alexandra...had she been alone all this time? Well, she had servants, but Bariar wondered how many partners or people she'd turned before her.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:39 pm

She slowly relaxed with Briar holding her. Eventually the tears stopped and her eyes closed. Though it was more in a trusting manner then being tired. "Thank you...", She muttered after a while. Of course she was quiet even after that.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:49 pm
Briar held the other, letting her shake and cry. "I'm so sorry, Alexandra..." she said. She heard the other thank her. "It's no problem. Is it hard for everyone? The change?" She asked, looking sad for the older vampire.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:38 pm

She had barely told other lovers of this. Though most of them had stayed human. Of course she looked at Briar and nodded,"Yes, for the most part. Some sleep through it and others are awake for apart of it at least.", She said. Before patting her eyes on her night gown.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:48 pm
Briar nodded. "I don't remember it." She said. "I only remember being in so much pain, and I was waiting to die...then everything was just black...until I woke here." She said. She looked up at Alexandra. "Why did you never introduce yourself before?" She asked. "Your gifts were always so thoughtful. I felt that you actually understood me better than the other endless fans."  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:34 pm

She nodded hearing her say that. But bit her lip when Briar asked why she never introduced herself. "I was scared that you wouldn't like me either way...", She said, shyly.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:55 pm
Briar leaned up enough to kiss Alexandra's cheek. "I probably would have. You're very charming." She said. "I always wanted to meet you. You made me curious about who you were, and I always tried to imagine what you looked like. What kind of person you were. I was kind of close...but I imagined darker hair, a little taller, and wearing suits." She said.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:44 pm

Hearing this she gave her a tired smile and pecked her cheek back in return. "Thank you and you weren't to far off." She giggled, though it was clearly a tired one. As she started to hug the young lady back.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:01 am
Briar felt her face go red to feel the other kiss her cheek back. She snuggled into Alexandra, slowly falling asleep as the outside got lighter. Briar did think it would be lonely, that she'd be asleep when the city came alive. THough in the day, she figured they were still mourning their dead, and the tragedy that happened. She was too, even if she had other problems to deal with.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:09 am

As Briar's snuggled up to her. She blushed a bit herself. Though she would let herself doze off every so often. But she wouldn't allow herself to go into a deep sleep. Since she could push most of those memories back.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:32 am
Briar woke in the late afternoon, almost dusk. She saw the woman beside her looked to be sleeping lightly. Briar lightly ran her hand along the woman's cheek, admiring her, brave only because the other apperead to be alseep. She got close enough to kiss the other, but was hesitant whether she was brave enough to do that or not.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:40 am

She had slipped into a deep sleep after fighting for a while. Of course that was a couple of hours before Briar woke up. So she was unaware of Briar's face being so close to hers. Though a small smile appeared on her sleeping face thanks to a peaceful dream.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:52 am
Seeing the other's smile...she had to go for it. She leaned in, giving Alexandra a sweet, innocent kiss. She was blushing heavily. She jerked back after. She almost fell off the bed in embarrassment, internally squealing.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 pm

After the kiss she stirred a bit and rolled onto her stomach. Of course she pulled a pillow under her chin, all well asleep. Her bed was about a King size and of course had a good number of pillows. But without there being to many.

Yuuki-Chan17

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces