Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Kadaj x Cloud Gaia Weddin [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:29 pm
ZombieUnicornSenpai
Little Kadaj
ZombieUnicornSenpai
*prepares a feast for the wedding and a wedding cake for the happy couple* *I set the food up on some tables and step back* please enjoy *smiles*
OH YAY UNICORN CATERING AWESOMEEEEEE!!!! emotion_kirakira heart *grabs and snuggles* much better, tytytyytytyty~~~~ 4laugh heart

Haha it's no problem I just want to have your wedding be awesome :3 *huggles*
it is super awesome now thanks thanks *gathers feast* :3 heart *snuggles*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:31 pm
Xx Satanically YoursXx
Little Kadaj
Roxafox
-carries in some seasalt ice cream to plop on the folding table, mumbling about people being too picky about texted-based accents lol-
lol roxy chu's didn't have to switch rofl i liked the bad scottishness emotion_awesome

me too!! it was fun!! emotion_awesome

make up my mind! er, I-I mean... I brought ice cream? sweatdrop -starts handing out bars to everyone-  

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

XIII Distant Dream

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:32 pm
-Tackles takes a seat in the back unsure what is going on at this point.-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:33 pm
Little Kadaj
Xx Satanically YoursXx
Little Kadaj
Xx Satanically YoursXx
**is distracted by food** oooh!! better food yay!! 4laugh (sorry for the satanic randomness!! ) redface
**nibbles some chips while reading**
lol she brings better food and u eat the chips anyway rofl

I was hungry...and it's portable!! **getting more demon-like**
i noticed gonk why are u changing? are u sure dis is marriage ceremony??? gonk

ummm....I cannot contain the powers of the book? ( I already had horns and a tail) .....and yeah it's a marriage ceremony.....I think?  

Xx Ignius Umbra xX

Sexy Lunatic

Xx Ignius Umbra xX

Sexy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:34 pm
Roxafox
Xx Satanically YoursXx
Little Kadaj
Roxafox
-carries in some seasalt ice cream to plop on the folding table, mumbling about people being too picky about texted-based accents lol-
lol roxy chu's didn't have to switch rofl i liked the bad scottishness emotion_awesome

me too!! it was fun!! emotion_awesome

make up my mind! er, I-I mean... I brought ice cream? sweatdrop -starts handing out bars to everyone-

I have no idea what's going on either.....it's ok. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:45 pm
XIII Distant Dream
KEEE!CHU'S CAME! AND CHU'S ALL DRESSED UP! *grabs and snuggles* emotion_kirakira and nothing is going on except zombie unicorn made us a magical feast so dun have to eat brother's silly pepperoni rolls whee and yazoo was tryig to belss our wedding but ended up mumbling about human sacrifices and growing demon wings .___. i dun think i trust him to marry us, lolololol rofl  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:46 pm
Xx Satanically YoursXx
Little Kadaj
Xx Satanically YoursXx
Little Kadaj
Xx Satanically YoursXx
**is distracted by food** oooh!! better food yay!! 4laugh (sorry for the satanic randomness!! ) redface

ummm....I cannot contain the powers of the book? ( I already had horns and a tail) .....and yeah it's a marriage ceremony.....I think?
well quick, close it! close it!! gonk before it unleashes a buncha evil spirits from Kul Elna or something!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:49 pm
Guys, the weather just went all stormy, lol.
If the power goes out it'll take all three of us with it since we're all at the same place. xd
If so just carry on without us, lmao.
We'll either be back later or uh...
Make the party awesome in memory of us, lmao.

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

Xx Ignius Umbra xX

Sexy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:53 pm
Little Kadaj
Xx Satanically YoursXx
Little Kadaj
Xx Satanically YoursXx
Little Kadaj
Xx Satanically YoursXx

well quick, close it! close it!! gonk before it unleashes a buncha evil spirits from Kul Elna or something!!!

........I tried!! **whimpers** I don't think I can stop it. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:54 pm
Swords and Hair Gel
Guys, the weather just went all stormy, lol.
If the power goes out it'll take all three of us with it since we're all at the same place. xd
If so just carry on without us, lmao.
We'll either be back later or uh...
Make the party awesome in memory of us, lmao.

will do!! (promise to not summon Cthulu) heart  

Xx Ignius Umbra xX

Sexy Lunatic

XIII Distant Dream

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:55 pm
Little Kadaj
XIII Distant Dream
KEEE!CHU'S CAME! AND CHU'S ALL DRESSED UP! *grabs and snuggles* emotion_kirakira and nothing is going on except zombie unicorn made us a magical feast so dun have to eat brother's silly pepperoni rolls whee and yazoo was tryig to belss our wedding but ended up mumbling about human sacrifices and growing demon wings .___. i dun think i trust him to marry us, lolololol rofl

Uhh ya I am here -hugs back-to-back if you need a priest I am technically ordained to marry people. Though I am not sure how that apply on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:58 pm
XIII Distant Dream
Little Kadaj
XIII Distant Dream

Uhh ya I am here -hugs back-to-back if you need a priest I am technically ordained to marry people. Though I am not sure how that apply on Gaia.

They should go with you, safer that way. **bows and gestures in front of party**  

Xx Ignius Umbra xX

Sexy Lunatic

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:01 pm
XIII Distant Dream
Little Kadaj
XIII Distant Dream

roxas when did u become a priesty? D: ???  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:02 pm
Xx Satanically YoursXx
XIII Distant Dream
Little Kadaj
XIII Distant Dream

They should go with you, safer that way. **bows and gestures in front of party**
errr yah, ummmm sweatdrop yazoo chu's should stick to easier evil things for a while, like kicking puppies or something rofl  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas