Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Honoring the Family; Or Trying To Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Natsu smiles when Talindra kisses his cheek. "If we got some additional lumber I could start to set up a river bathing area upstream a little bit for warmer months." He said to her with a soft smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:53 pm
Talindra Yinlana

Talindra smiled back at him. Of course she started to check her horse's hooves well listening to him. "I think you would be better at drawing up a plan then me." She said. Once she was done checking the horse's hooves, she looked at Natsu then the river. "Hmmm, so when should we head to town?" She asked. Knowing she would have to send the letter to Jun so they could get elope.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Natsu nods to Talindra. "I already have an idea in mind, but I think it may be best to keep it a little bit done at a time while focusing on repairs of the manor itself." He would say before looking to the sky. "Probably as soon as possible, I should be able to pick up my payment anytime now."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:21 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She let her hand grab a hold of Natsu's hand. "How about we go out tomorrow? It'd have to be separately of course. But it'd be better than us not going." She said. As she was thinking about buying a new dress and maybe a ring for Natsu. Though she would be buying the building materials.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Natsu smiles and gently squeezes Talindra's hand. "Tomorrow sounds good to me. The path I take is more direct than the road, but is about the same time as going by horse along the road." He would say with a soft smile. "Anything you'd like me to pick up after grabbing my payment when we go to town?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:54 pm
Talindra Yinlana

Hearing him talk she smiled. Only to pull him closer to her. Now she bit her lip and looked at him. "Maybe we can get each other, well, simple rings for when we elope... Unless you can think of something else, like lingerie... Though you don't have to, I figure we could also get each other simple gifts. Since we haven't celebrated any holidays together, or birthdays." She mused. Only to start blushing madly now and face palmed with her free hand.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Natsu chuckles softly and gently pulls Talindra's hand from her face. "Rings aren't a problem to get. Though I think it may be best we wait until we're officially married to worry about lingerie." He said softly as he now slipped his arm around her waist. "Simple small gifts however do sound like a good idea."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:18 pm
Talindra Yinlana

When he pulled her hand away, she looked up at him blushing. But sighed when he spoke about the lingerie. Though when his arm gone around her waist, she would relax. "Fine, give me hints what you would like best." She said. Only to start to pull him towards her. Of course she was leading him to a clearing. Before looking at him,"Should we spar, for a bit?" She mused. Only to stay in his hold.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:21 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Natsu thought for a moment on what she could get him. "Hmmm... Maybe some means of changing the color of my outfit. Perhaps one of the colors of your family's crest." He said as she lead him to a clearing. "Anything special for me to get you tomorrow?" He would ask before she mentioned sparring. "Haven't sparred with anyone in years now."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:40 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She nodded hearing his request. Only to squeeze his hand and steal a quick kiss. "Mmmm, maybe a hair piece. Or just a simple piece of jewelry. It doesn't have to cost a lot." She said. Only to pull back and watch him. Of course she wanted to see if he was going to spar her.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Natsu squeezed Talindra's hand back and managed to kiss her back. "Hmmm... Perhaps a nice necklace would be easy to find. Anything you'd prefer for such?" He would ask as she pulled back from him. Once she stopped moving he would position himself into a defensive stance as he didn't want to be the one making the first attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:58 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She smiled when he kissed her neck. Only to watch him take a defensive stance. Now she gone into an offensive stance. Followed by her trying to land kicks on him. Of course she was using her left leg to kick. Though to be honest she had never fought anyone with a tail.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Natsu watched Talindra's form as she came in with several kicks using her left leg. He would use his hand to 'catch' her kicks, his tail resting on the ground to give him more stability as he blocked in a soft manner.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:34 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She started to kick faster now. Of course this was after she started to move around him. Though she seemed to have a mask on for a face. Part way through she switched her feet and of course her stance.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Natsu would turn as Talindra circled him while kicking at him. He continued blocking her kicks, noticing that they seemed a bit stronger when she switched which foot she kicked with. Eventually he would switch to catch her ankle, pulling her leg past himself with the intent of having her fall into himself.  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff