Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy stood up and started to pace. He ran his hand through his hair."So what you are saying is that you don't trust me to handle myself.
You believe that I would be a hindrance. Well what has changed between our past lives and now."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:58 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Now she watched him pace, the phone was still muted. Though she saw a glimpse of their past. There had been a couple of fights like this. Her wanting to go on her own hunts. Now she looked at him and put the phone down. "Cassidy, I'm more worried about a rouge taking you out! I am used to hunting by myself. At least in this life time. Unless you are going to some how convince me that you can and will join me for this hunt. Then I will go by myself." She said in a firm voice. Her eyes had shown him, that she was not going to be easily swayed.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy shook his head and then said."I get that believe me. I have had to fend for myself for years. But knowing you now and from what I am starting to remember from my past life I won't be able to convince you."He chuckled without any actual feeling behind it."I know you can be stubborn as a mule when you want to be."He stood up and started to get his clothes together and started to change into his old clothes."We should be in town a few more days. You can find me at Sanctuary between twelve a.m. and three a.m. the bus will be parked a few blocks away."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:36 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She gone up to him and caught his arm. Now Erika carefully pulled him towards her. "Don't just leave yet. And thank you. I do want us to become a mated pair." She said, before pulling him to her. Now she tugged him down and kissed him. Once the kiss was broken, she traced over one of his tattoos. "Hmmm, please be careful yourself." She said. Before grabbing her phone and write down the details.

Once she did this she hung up. Only to go over to him and give him her phone number; well at least her two main cellphone numbers. "If a Daimon tries to attack you, stake them in the heart. You'll probably pick on them fast. And I do want a dance, if things go well during the mission. And I want to drive you back to the bar, if it's fine." She said. Before she started to get her gear ready.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy took the numbers and put them in his pocket. Once he was done getting dressed he waited for Erika. He let her drive him back to the bar. He got out and then walked over to the driver's side window and the leaned down."Erika just worry about yourself okay. I will watch out for myself like I always have. I will see you when you get back."He then leaned down and captured her lips in a kiss and the walked away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:26 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

After the ride to the bar, she knew not to make the kiss any longer. Though before she hit the road to go to the ranch, she sent him two pictures, one was a selfie of her in her hunter's gear, well the other was of a pair of Red tail Hawks. Once at the house she talked with the people there. Before setting up camp, though she had to keep down wind.

After four days, she finally got back into the city. Of course she collected the bounty and had gotten rid of the body. She had only a couple of new scratches and scars on her. But it was between the fight and falling into water filled ditch. Though she gone back to her house to wash up and put most of her stuff up.

It was about nine in the evening when she sped through the city's streets. Thankfully her new battle wounds were on her shoulder. As she accidentally fall was small nicks down her left arm. Once she got out of the car, she wore leather pants this time, with a black halter top, her tigerseye pendant and black riding boots. Of course she checked in her purse with a few weapons in it. Though when she entered the Sanctuary, she looked around and smelt for Cassidy. Who she had texted that she was on her way before driving there.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

When Cassidy got the pictures he smiled and then took his motorcycle back to the the bus. When he entered the bus Jamison glared at him.

"Where were you last night. Because you flaked out we had to hurriedly get the band set up and we didn't get the full set in. Thus we didn't get our full pay."Jamison was going to say more but noticed the ruffled clothing and then chuckled."You had a girl last night didn't you."

Cassidy didn't remark on the girl comment but he said."Well if the payment is really angering you then take it out of what you pay me. I will be there tonight." As Cassidy said he was there that night and unloaded all the instruments half an hour early.

The next four days played out similarly. Cassidy would help out the band with unloading their instruments before their shows and loading them back up. He also acted as security for the shows. One night after the four days the band was in Sanctuary since they had an early show this night. They were all laughing and drinking heavily. He shook his head at their lewd jokes and innuendos. Jamison looked at him and then put down his drink and said."Cass are you alright. You haven't been yourself for four days."

Cassidy waved him away."It's nothing James. Don't worry about me."Cassidy ran his hand over his face. He was dressed in a black shirt with a leather vest over it. He had black jeans on and leather chaps over those. His motorcycle boots were on as well as his bandanna and his sunglasses with red lenses. He put his back to the bar and looked at the ceiling and stood there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:23 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Once she spotted Cassidy and licked her lips. She finally gone up to him and gently pull his sunglasses off, before putting them on her head. "Didn't you see my text?" She said in a gentle voice. Figuring his job got in the way and made him forget to check his phone. Though she put her hands on his vest and gently tugged him down. Once his ear was by her lips, as she stood on her tip toes, she said,"I missed you so much and your touch. And could I get a dance please, my Cassidy?" Yet almost anyone could tell there was a good number of mixed emotions; love, worrying, lust, and maybe a hint of annoyance.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy had his eyes closed and was expecting people to leave him alone. Then he felt someone take his glasses off. He was about to either chase whoever took them or fight if someone was looking for a fight. The beautiful red head that was haunting his dreams was standing before him again. A small grin broke a cross his face as she tugged him down and spoke into his ear."I have missed you too Erika. And I would love to dance with you but first."He then hungrily kissed her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:48 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She returned the hunger, love, and lust that she felt in the kiss. One of her hands was still clutching his vest as the other one was in his hair. Though when the kiss broke for air, she rubbed her cheeks against his stubble. When she stopped doing that, she led him to the dance floor. Before dancing facing him, as their bodies were close. Yet when they got done dancing after a few songs, she walked with him to the bar. Now she ordered a water and started to sip on it. She looked at him and smiled only to rub his knee.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

After they finished their dancing and they were back at the bar he ordered a bottle of Jack Daniels and asked for two cups." I trust things went mostly well on your trip."He said as he noticed the new cuts on her shoulders. Cassidy leaned in and then said."Maybe I could kiss all your scars at some point."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:00 am
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She glanced at his friends who seems shocked, or at least said nothing to her yet. The cuts on her shoulder was shallow and she nodded when he stated things gone well on the trip. Though when he whispered into her ear about kissing her scars. "Maybe we can go back to my place after the bar closed down. Though we have a few things to talk about." She said, well leaning her head back and whispering this. Of course they would have to talk about their future together.

Which would probably hit a cord with their past lives. They were trying to figure how many kids to have, though she still wanted to be a shield maiden. Also she remembered that they would sometimes spar and try to see who the winner was. Yet neither of them got hurt during the spars. But even when one of the won the sparing match, they'd find a middle ground. And of course they'd end up in a bed curled up together.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:01 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled and nodded at Erika hearing they had things to talk about. He then noticed Jamison and the others were staring at them. He looked at at them and then back to Erika"So do you want to meet the band I work for?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:12 am
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She pulled him down for a quick kiss. "Yes, I'd like to meet them." She said, only to walk with her arm around his waist. When she got there with him, she looked the men over carefully; mostly trying to see if any of them weren't human.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:51 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

When Cassidy led her back to the band he introduced her to them.

Jamison was the first up. He had a grin on his face and said."Cassidy is this the woman who has been on your mind the last four days. I can see why. She is a knock out."Jamison got up from where he was sitting and made room for both Cassidy and Erika.

Once they were sitting Cassidy introduced Erika to the band in depth. There was Jamison who was the lead singer. His hair was dyed a purple color and was dressed in punk attire. Then there were the two guitarists Alex and Anna who were a brother and sister duo. They were dressed in a normal pair of shirts and jeans. Then there was Andre who was the bassist. He was dressed in more of a grunge look. Finally Samantha who was the drummer. She was dressed in a tight black shirt and a short plaid mini skirt. They each greeted Erika as they were introduced.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff